PDA

View Full Version : 25 Years from now, who's Convention Speech from 2016 will be remembered?

Cigar
07-26-2016, 08:59 AM
Who's Speech will be remembered "more" from The RNC Convention?

Who's Speech will be remembered "more" from The DNC Convention?

Chloe
07-26-2016, 09:16 AM
In 25 years these conventions would matter as much as conventions 25 years ago matter today I would imagine. Most likely people will care a lot more about the convention at that present time and only refer to these conventions this year for a few seconds or minutes. I think the candidates will be remember far more than any of the speeches.

Cigar
07-26-2016, 09:24 AM
In 25 years these conventions would matter as much as conventions 25 years ago matter today I would imagine. Most likely people will care a lot more about the convention at that present time and only refer to these conventions this year for a few seconds or minutes. I think the candidates will be remember far more than any of the speeches.

True ... but the question is, who's speech do you think will be remembered.

There are Convention speeches that are historic and are remembered.

But I narrowed this to 2016 ... and it's just a guess on who's speech do you think will be remembered ... that all.

Subdermal
07-26-2016, 09:30 AM
Trump's - and premature question.

Chloe
07-26-2016, 09:32 AM

But I narrowed this to 2016 ... and it's just a guess on who's speech do you think will be remembered ... that all.

Probably Cory Booker's speech, especially if in four/eight years he runs for higher office.

zelmo1234
07-26-2016, 09:40 AM

Nobodies. There have been no breathtaking speeches. Unless they can get the Sanders folks under control the things that will be remember is Hillary received the nomination by deceit, she committed Felonies as the Sec of State, but was too Stupid according to the director of the FBI, to be prosecuted for it. She also Hired the lady that rigged the nomination process into her camp to keep her silence. All we need now for the political corruption hall of fame is a Slick Willie Bimbo eruption.

Cigar
07-26-2016, 09:54 AM
It's always good to get other interpretation ... we're all looking at the exact same thing, yet seeing something different.

That's normal

Chris
07-26-2016, 11:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--375PlwiCw

"We see, in private property and in economy based upon and fostering private property, the one way to make government a durable ally of the whole man, rather than his determined enemy. We see in the sanctity of private property the only durable foundation for constitutional government in a free society. And beyond that, we see, in cherished diversity of ways, diversity of thoughts, of motives and accomplishments. We do not seek to lead anyone’s life for him – we seek only to secure his rights and to guarantee him opportunity to strive, with government performing only those needed and constitutionally sanctioned tasks which cannot otherwise be performed."

Oh, you meant this year's conventions.