PDA

View Full Version : If he lived two lifetimes...

AZ Jim
07-26-2016, 01:34 PM
Trump has been his entire life a spoiled brat who had a fortune handed him and he has never considered anyone or anything that didn't have to do with cheating someone or making more money. Contrast this with this lady and if you can't see the differences, you are either blind or ignorant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JMLO07645s

Ethereal
07-26-2016, 01:38 PM
Hillary Clinton is a hard worker, no one can deny that.

The effort she's put into conning people and sliming her way to the top is hard to match.

zelmo1234
07-26-2016, 01:40 PM
That is nice, Hillary has never done anything but live on the government take, and use the government to line her pockets.

Trump has a history of Tremendous Success, with a few failures, which is normal for a businessman, Hillary has very few things to show for her decades in public service, but she has a looooonnnngggg list of Failures.

Trump has not broken the law, nor has he had the FBI say that he is not smart enough! to understand what information is classified and sensitive to US security.

So you can say what you want about Trump, but he is the only one with a record of success.

Green Arrow
07-26-2016, 01:41 PM
Hillary has more experience being the average American than Trump, that is true.

However, the average American today lives differently and has far different struggles than when she was among our number, and even if it were the same, she long ago forgot what it meant to be an average American.

AZ Jim
07-26-2016, 01:47 PM
Hillary has more experience being the average American than Trump, that is true.

However, the average American today lives differently and has far different struggles than when she was among our number, and even if it were the same, she long ago forgot what it meant to be an average American.Trump in his life has never known average.

zelmo1234
07-26-2016, 01:49 PM
Trump in his life has never known average.

Good Average Sucks.

He has done a great job in building a company and employing people, so they don't have to be average either.

Hillary on the other hand has supported policies that have made it a lot harder to be average.

AZ Jim
07-26-2016, 01:51 PM
Good Average Sucks.

He has done a great job in building a company and employing people, so they don't have to be average either.

Hillary on the other hand has supported policies that have made it a lot harder to be average.Your statement is so full of untruths it is impossible to render reply to that you would understand.

Green Arrow
07-26-2016, 02:00 PM
Trump in his life has never known average.

Nope, which is why I don't support him.

Maybe I could support Hillary if she hadn't decided she likes being rich more than she cared about average Americans.

zelmo1234
07-26-2016, 02:46 PM
Your statement is so full of untruths it is impossible to render reply to that you would understand.

How about you name just one? But I suspect that you won't because as most of the left you just toss out lies and hope the stick and someone believes them.

Adelaide
07-26-2016, 03:01 PM
Hillary Clinton would have made a great candidate... if the last, like, 19 years hadn't happened the way they did. She didn't get anything done as a Senator. She really fucked up badly on certain issues as Secretary of State. Before all of that, she stood by her husband and while she can't and should not be judged for his wrong doings, she can be judged for tolerating/ignoring it, in my opinion.

Being qualified for something doesn't instantly make you the best candidate.

Green Arrow
07-26-2016, 03:03 PM
Hillary Clinton would have made a great candidate... if the last, like, 19 years hadn't happened the way they did. She didn't get anything done as a Senator. She really fucked up badly on certain issues as Secretary of State. Before all of that, she stood by her husband and while she can't and should not be judged for his wrong doings, she can be judged for tolerating/ignoring it, in my opinion.

Being qualified for something doesn't instantly make you the best candidate.

Plus, her "qualifications" are suspect anyway. Does merely holding the office of FLOTUS, Senator, and SoS make one qualified to be president, or is it the quality of your service that makes you qualified?

exotix
07-26-2016, 03:08 PM
'Trumps life has been nothing more than an infomercial to rip people off '

~ Pocahontas

Peter1469
07-26-2016, 05:24 PM
Hillary has a lot of experience. It is just mostly failure.

Then she has no honesty. That is a problem for sensible people.

Oboe
07-26-2016, 05:32 PM
Trump has been his entire life a spoiled brat who had a fortune handed him and he has never considered anyone or anything that didn't have to do with cheating someone or making more money. Contrast this with this lady and if you can't see the differences, you are either blind or ignorant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JMLO07645s

Clinton and a lot of the scum with her will end up in prison, right where they belong. Trump will be president and his justice department will serve the people well. I may find out where she's locked up and go to work there as a corrections officer just so I can abuse her.