PDA

View Full Version : DNC Hacker could be a Russian spy

decedent
07-26-2016, 01:50 PM
‘DNC Hacker’ Unmasked: He Really Works for Russia, Researchers Say'
(http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/26/dnc-hacker-unmasked-he-really-works-for-russia-researchers-say.html)
The hacker who claims to have stolen emails from the Democratic National Committee and provided them to WikiLeaks is actually an agent of the Russian government and part of an orchestrated attempt to influence U.S. media coverage surrounding the presidential election, a security research group concluded on Tuesday.

The Cold War isn't over.

hanger4
07-26-2016, 02:20 PM
And it appears a new dump is forthcoming.

zelmo1234
07-26-2016, 02:23 PM
Did the Russians actually Write the Emails, or is the Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, and Anti Semitic things in the emails all written by Democrats.

Ethereal
07-26-2016, 02:23 PM
I don't feel particularly threatened by this. In fact, I'm glad of it. Exposing the secrets of the powerful and embarrassing them in the process is just fine by me.

Adelaide
07-26-2016, 02:40 PM
I don't feel particularly threatened by this. In fact, I'm glad of it. Exposing the secrets of the powerful and embarrassing them in the process is just fine by me.

Are you alright with foreign nations potentially influencing US elections?

I think the Democrats are clearly corrupt based on what was revealed, but at the same time I do not think that it is acceptable for a foreign nation to have the influence.

Truth Detector
07-26-2016, 02:41 PM
‘DNC Hacker’ Unmasked: He Really Works for Russia, Researchers Say'
(http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/26/dnc-hacker-unmasked-he-really-works-for-russia-researchers-say.html)
The hacker who claims to have stolen emails from the Democratic National Committee and provided them to WikiLeaks is actually an agent of the Russian government and part of an orchestrated attempt to influence U.S. media coverage surrounding the presidential election, a security research group concluded on Tuesday.

The Cold War isn't over.

The DNC blaming this on the Russians is the funniest, yet dumbest, thing I have seen all week. :rofl:

Peter1469
07-26-2016, 02:43 PM
They are two separate issues.

1. Possibly the Russians trying to affect our elections
2. The utter corruption of the DNC

decedent
07-26-2016, 02:45 PM
The DNC blaming this on the Russians is the funniest, yet dumbest, thing I have seen all week. :rofl:

It's actually an independent security firm that discovered the infiltration.

zelmo1234
07-26-2016, 02:49 PM
It sounds like Wiki is gong to release new emails before the election tying Hillary, Bill, the Clinton Foundation and Government polices for sale together, between now and the election.

So things are not going to get better for Dear Hillary.

MisterVeritis
07-26-2016, 02:52 PM
The good news is that although hackers were able to exploit DNC servers they were not clever enough to get into Crooked Hillary's server.

hanger4
07-26-2016, 02:55 PM
The good news is that although hackers were able to exploit DNC servers they were not clever enough to get into Crooked Hillary's server.

I'm slow today, ^^ sarcasm ^^ right ??

bajisima
07-26-2016, 02:55 PM
Julian Assange is also saying he has proof of Trumps tax returns that will show Russian ties. So as suspected, both Assange and Snowden have said they wanted to bring down corrupt American politics.

Adelaide
07-26-2016, 02:58 PM
Julian Assange is also saying he has proof of Trumps tax returns that will show Russian ties. So as suspected, both Assange and Snowden have said they wanted to bring down corrupt American politics.

And they have been presented with probably the best people to fuck over (Clinton and Trump). Nobody likes either of them so anything negative will just enhance their negative images.

Cigar
07-26-2016, 03:03 PM
Email is like this forum ... it's why we don't have real Names to go with Forum Members.

Because how many would like some of your comments distributed in their work place or even worse ...

bajisima
07-26-2016, 03:04 PM
And they have been presented with probably the best people to $#@! over (Clinton and Trump). Nobody likes either of them so anything negative will just enhance their negative images.

Its actually pretty amazing if you think about it. How does a foreign entity bring down US elections? Its easier to do with 2 parties that people generally dislike. Neither side will care and in the meantime when chaos ensues, someone else comes in and takes over. Preferably a third party I would imagine. Assange has been busy doing radio shows recently and just said he dislikes both Hillary and Trump.

http://www.democracynow.org/2016/7/25/julian_assange_choosing_between_trump_or

Subdermal
07-26-2016, 04:10 PM

I think the Democrats are clearly corrupt based on what was revealed, but at the same time I do not think that it is acceptable for a foreign nation to have the influence.

I see your point, but I never fret when the influence is merely injections of the truth and full transparent disclosure.

Ethereal
07-26-2016, 04:23 PM

I'm alright with the truth being exposed. It doesn't much matter to me who exposes it.