PDA

View Full Version : tPF WIKI to release new emails that prove the Pay to Play scheeme

zelmo1234
07-26-2016, 08:54 PM
It is starting to leak out that Wiki is going to leak the next batch of Emails just before Hillary's Speech on Thursday.

They are claiming to have the smoking gun, that Clinton as Sec of State was running a pay to play scheme during her tenure as Sec of State

If this is True, the Democrats are done, they will loose the Presidency and more seats in the house and senate.

del
07-26-2016, 08:55 PM
if my aunt had balls, my uncle would be a same sex marriage pioneer

Subdermal
07-26-2016, 09:01 PM
We live in interesting times.

Dr. Who
07-26-2016, 09:03 PM
Del has been thread banned at the request of the OP, please do not respond to this member's posts.

Common
07-27-2016, 04:56 AM
zelmo at this point even democrats wouldnt be surprised at anything hillary has done.

Hillary does not deserve to be president let alone the first woman president. History will teach kids she was first president but her husband was a whore who disgraced her in front of the world and she committed more crimes and sleezy deals than all republicans collectively

Peter1469
07-27-2016, 05:01 AM
Hillary fans won't blink an eye. But if it is clear evidence Comey may not be able to dodge a recommendation to indict.

hanger4
07-27-2016, 06:35 AM
From what I've read about this I don't believe this has anything to do with Hillary/SoS. It's just campaign doings. Such as giving certain amounts will garner certain type of treatment.

midcan5
07-27-2016, 07:25 AM
Funny how one day this leaker of records is a bad guy, the next he is loved. Tells you something doesn't it.

hanger4
07-27-2016, 07:35 AM
Funny how one day this leaker of records is a bad guy, the next he is loved. Tells you something doesn't it.

Funny how the DNC and it's bots are spending all their time attacking the messenger/s. Why not prove the emails released are forgeries or out of context or something ??

Common Sense
07-27-2016, 07:36 AM
Funny how the DNC and it's bots are spending all their time attacking the messenger/s. Why not prove the emails released are forgeries or out of context or something ??

Because as of now their are no emails to see. Today is not Thursday.

Adelaide
07-27-2016, 07:41 AM
While I do not find it acceptable behavior, are we really going to act like this probably hasn't happened before on plenty of occasions? They're politicians.

hanger4
07-27-2016, 07:42 AM
Because as of now their are no emails to see. Today is not Thursday.

Previous CS previous.

hanger4
07-27-2016, 07:52 AM
While I do not find it acceptable behavior, are we really going to act like this probably hasn't happened before on plenty of occasions? They're politicians.

Just because everybody does it doesn't mean one escapes the consequences of exposure. And yes if the RNC was exposed then they/it deserves all the condemnation mustered.