PDA

View Full Version : Trump calls on Russia to find missing Clinton emails

Pages : [1] 2

exotix
07-27-2016, 12:41 PM
*Breaking*

Trump Calls on Russia to 'Find' Missing Clinton Emails

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-conventions/trump-calls-russia-help-find-missing-clinton-emails-n617946

DORAL, Fla. — Donald Trump asked Russia to help "find" the missing emails from Hillary Clinton's private server during a Wednesday press conference here at his Florida resort.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," Trump proposed from a podium at his Doral Resort.

"I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

Trump faced questions about if he endorses foreign governments meddling in America's election and domestic affairs, an allegation that he balked at despite issuing the above challenge just moments later.

"What do I have to do with Putin?" Trump retorted when asked if he'd tell Putin to stay out of the election. "I'm not going to tell Putin what to do."

Video Inside

http://i65.tinypic.com/296lpue.png

Cigar
07-27-2016, 12:43 PM
http://s21.postimg.org/wx25cpu6f/trump.jpg (http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/donald-trump-puts-his-foot-in-his-mouth-again.454526148/)

donttread
07-27-2016, 12:47 PM
*Breaking*

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-conventions/trump-calls-russia-help-find-missing-clinton-emails-n617946

DORAL, Fla. — Donald Trump asked Russia to help "find" the missing emails from Hillary Clinton's private server during a Wednesday press conference here at his Florida resort.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," Trump proposed from a podium at his Doral Resort.

Trump faced questions about if he endorses foreign governments meddling in America's election and domestic affairs, an allegation that he balked at despite issuing the above challenge just moments later.

"What do I have to do with Putin?" Trump retorted when asked if he'd tell Putin to stay out of the election. "I'm not going to tell Putin what to do."

Video Inside

"I don't care who you are that's funny right there" LOL At least the bastard has a sence of humor and would be more entertaining than Hagzilla.

exotix
07-27-2016, 12:48 PM
"I don't care who you are that's funny right there" LOL At least the $#@! has a sence of humor and would be more entertaining than Hagzilla.What's funny about being marched-off to a firing squad for high-treason ?

Common
07-27-2016, 12:49 PM
So whats the problem ? he cant ask the DNC or the Justice Dept

Cigar
07-27-2016, 12:53 PM
Just let him keep Talking & Tweeting ... :laugh:

donttread
07-27-2016, 12:56 PM
So whats the problem ? he cant ask the DNC or the Justice Dept

Apparently the e-mails are "missing" now if the Russians actually could come up with them while we supposedly cannot ........ Sly like a fox this one

maineman
07-27-2016, 01:01 PM
So presidential. Such gravitas.

Common Sense
07-27-2016, 01:26 PM
Encouraging a foreign country to hack or expose a political rivals emails and her previous emails as secretary of state sort of borders on treason.

How people support this clown is beyond reason.

Ransom
07-27-2016, 01:33 PM
Wholesale f'n panic

:biglaugh:

Common Sense
07-27-2016, 01:36 PM
Wholesale f'n panic

So long as you're aware of your hypocrisy.

Mac-7
07-27-2016, 01:40 PM
Encouraging a foreign country to hack or expose a political rivals emails and her previous emails as secretary of state sort of borders on treason.

According to Crooked Hillary there were no national secrets in the missing emails.

so what are you folks up in canada afraid of?

Common Sense
07-27-2016, 01:42 PM
According to Crooked Hillary there were no national secrets in the missing emails.

If you don't see the cosy relationship between Trump and Putin as concerning, then I guess it's your right to be naive and ill informed.

Mac-7
07-27-2016, 01:44 PM
If you don't see the cosy relationship between Trump and Putin as concerning, then I guess it's your right to be naive and ill informed.

I dont see a cozy relationship because there isnt one.

AZ Jim
07-27-2016, 01:55 PM
I dont see a cozy relationship because there isnt one.Gawd! What a stupid sob.

Captain Obvious
07-27-2016, 02:12 PM
Trump is a circus freak.

You progressive hacks should be proud of yourselves for creating him.

Ransom
07-27-2016, 02:15 PM
So long as you're aware of your hypocrisy.

It's closer than you'd think, CS. She's got a ton of money you don't care about. She's moved away from the inflammatory remarks on the exposed emails for even if Russia hacked em.....Russia didn't write em.

I think we see true hypocrisy exposed and I believe the stench I'm smelling is your fear. Race card players wouldn't like a Trump Presidency.

Common
07-27-2016, 02:16 PM
Just let him keep Talking & Tweeting ... :laugh:

you meant let blm keep talking right

Common Sense
07-27-2016, 02:20 PM
Trump is a circus freak.

Yeah and black people created the KKK.

The derp is strong with you as of late, Cappy...I thought you got that Missouri out of you.

Peter1469
07-27-2016, 02:27 PM
It will be huge

Trump up 7 points during Hillary's coronation.

The Xl
07-27-2016, 02:33 PM

Is Clintons aggressive and hard ass stance towards Russia more intelligent and comforting or something?

Common Sense
07-27-2016, 02:35 PM
Is Clintons aggressive and hard ass stance towards Russia more intelligent and comforting or something?

Yes. It's far more intelligent to counter a hegemonic despot than to praise him and ask him to commit espionage against your country.

The Xl
07-27-2016, 02:37 PM
Yes. It's far more intelligent to counter a hegemonic despot than to praise him and ask him to commit espionage against your country.

I don't find it particularly intelligent to unnecessarily antagonize and mess with the only other real power in the world.

Common Sense
07-27-2016, 02:39 PM
I don't find it particularly intelligent to unnecessarily antagonize and mess with the only other real power in the world.

You think it's better to praise a virtual dictator and ask them to commit espionage against your country?

Power needs a check. NATO is a check to Russia's power. Trump has claimed he may not stand by NATO. You do the math.

The Xl
07-27-2016, 02:42 PM
You think it's better to praise a virtual dictator and ask them to commit espionage against your country?

Power needs a check. NATO is a check to Russia's power. Trump has claimed he may not stand by NATO. You do the math.

Yes, that's all far less egregious and dangerous than stupidly messing with Russia is.

Common Sense
07-27-2016, 02:44 PM
Yes, that's all far less egregious and dangerous than stupidly messing with Russia is.

That's fine, you're free to get down on your knees with Trump in his effort to fellate Putin.

The Xl
07-27-2016, 02:49 PM
That's fine, you're free to get down on your knees with Trump in his effort to fellate Putin.

Lol, not wanting to dick around needlessly with Russia is fellating now? How very neocon of you.

I get it though. You hate Trump and you're desperate. Hillary's record and morals fucking suck, so you don't know how to make your points from a mature and substantive point of view.

Mac-7
07-27-2016, 02:51 PM
Gawd! What a stupid sob.

Ha!

hillary claims there were no national secrets on her private email server.

so according to her she has nothing to hide.

we both know thats a lie.

But I want her exposed as a liar and you dont.

Ransom
07-27-2016, 02:52 PM
Lecturing us when you're voting for a woman who committed several violations of espionage?

Come on

Truth Detector
07-27-2016, 02:53 PM
*Breaking*

Video Inside

Damned funny stuff; which is why I am voting for this guy in the fall. The leftist media and LIbTards are having a meltdown. :rofl:

Mac-7
07-27-2016, 02:54 PM

This guy is an elite member of the board.

yet he is trashing the rules anyway.

I guess he knows what he can get away with it while others cant

Common Sense
07-27-2016, 02:56 PM
Lol, not wanting to dick around needlessly with Russia is fellating now? How very neocon of you.

I get it though. You hate Trump and you're desperate. Hillary's record and morals fucking suck, so you don't know how to make your points from a mature and substantive point of view.

I don't hate Trump nor am I desperate. I do see however a danger in electing someone who supports and who is supported by a virtual enemy of the United States. I haven't bough the Hillary is the devil propaganda. I don't agree with her on many issues, but I haven't bought into that tired line. I honestly think it's an intellectually weak position to take and it's highly unrealistic. It reminds me of how the far far left demonized Bush and inserted all sorts of crazy conspiracies. It's something that typically appeals to those lacking critical thinking skills.

Common Sense
07-27-2016, 02:57 PM

Well since I saw a mod doing it I thought, what the hell.

You don't think I get booted from threads? I do, but I leave the victim status to you.

Common Sense
07-27-2016, 02:57 PM
Lecturing us when you're voting for a woman who committed several violations of espionage?

Come on

Not according to the FBI, but you're the expert.

The Xl
07-27-2016, 03:00 PM
I don't hate Trump nor am I desperate. I do see however a danger in electing someone who supports and who is supported by a virtual enemy of the United States. I haven't bough the Hillary is the devil propaganda. I don't agree with her on many issues, but I haven't bought into that tired line. I honestly think it's an intellectually weak position to take and it's highly unrealistic. It reminds me of how the far far left demonized Bush and inserted all sorts of crazy conspiracies. It's something that typically appeals to those lacking critical thinking skills.

I just find it amazing that you dismiss all the legitimate criticisms of Hillary as propaganda, all the while regurgitating anti Trump talking points and propaganda.

Trump trolling and messing with Hillary is no where near as bad as Hillary's dangerous foreign policy is. She must be off her rocker, she's being ridiculously aggressive towards a real super power, not some third world small fry.

Mac-7
07-27-2016, 03:02 PM
Well since I saw a mod doing it I thought, what the hell.

You don't think I get booted from threads? I do, but I leave the victim status to you.

You deserve a warning here but that ALMOST NEVER happens to the pampered vip's

Common Sense
07-27-2016, 03:04 PM
I just find it amazing that you dismiss all the legitimate criticisms of Hillary as propaganda, all the while regurgitating anti Trump talking points and propaganda.

Trump trolling and messing with Hillary is no where near as bad as Hillary's dangerous foreign policy is. She must be off her rocker, she's being ridiculously aggressive towards a real super power, not some third world small fry.

If we were to believe all the nonsense we have heard about Hillary, we would have to assume she eats puppies for snacks and sacrifices children to the devil. It's so bizarre to watch from the outside.

Russia made heavy handed moves in the Ukraine and NATO countered them. It's an extension of the cold war. There has been a push and pull for some time. It's nothing that is extraordinary.

Russia is the aggressor. I know many seem to be big fans of them, but I'd rather trust the US over a despot like Putin. But that's just me.

If the story had been that Hillary had similar dealings with Russia, we'd hear more calls for her execution. You know that's true.

Common Sense
07-27-2016, 03:04 PM
You deserve a warning here but that ALMOST NEVER happens to the pampered vip's

Report me.

Truth Detector
07-27-2016, 03:06 PM
http://s21.postimg.org/wx25cpu6f/trump.jpg (http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/donald-trump-puts-his-foot-in-his-mouth-again.454526148/)

Liberals will never get this; but that's why he won the Republican nomination and will win the Presidency. The sheeple are tired of professional politicians speaking in code.

Truth Detector
07-27-2016, 03:06 PM
What's funny about being marched-off to a firing squad for high-treason ?

:rofl:

Truth Detector
07-27-2016, 03:07 PM
So presidential. Such gravitas.

Yes; much better to have private e-mail servers and be a sociopathic liar eh? :rollseyes:

Mac-7
07-27-2016, 03:07 PM
Report me.

I suspect you have reported me many times but I dont play that game

Truth Detector
07-27-2016, 03:08 PM

I see the story went way over your head. It was about FINDING the missing e-mails. DUH!

Truth Detector
07-27-2016, 03:08 PM
Wholesale f'n panic

Gotta love it; Liberuls are running scared and for a good reason....their time is UP. ;)

The Xl
07-27-2016, 03:09 PM
If we were to believe all the nonsense we have heard about Hillary, we would have to assume she eats puppies for snacks and sacrifices children to the devil. It's so bizarre to watch from the outside.

Russia made heavy handed moves in the Ukraine and NATO countered them. It's an extension of the cold war. There has been a push and pull for some time. It's nothing that is extraordinary.

Russia is the aggressor. I know many seem to be big fans of them, but I'd rather trust the US over a despot like Putin. But that's just me.

If the story had been that Hillary had similar dealings with Russia, we'd hear more calls for her execution. You know that's true.

I'm not really interested in the Ukraine situation. I don't think it's our business either way. Our stance generally towards Russia and their ally, Syria, is dangerous and unnecessary. Trump seems to be the most rational on that regard.

Truth Detector
07-27-2016, 03:11 PM
I don't hate Trump nor am I desperate.

Common Sense
07-27-2016, 03:16 PM

I haven't.

Mac-7
07-27-2016, 03:29 PM
I haven't.

Good for you.

that makes us even

almost

you still have that blue halo over your name that I dont have

Ethereal
07-27-2016, 03:37 PM

Who cares? The law is meaningless anyway. The power elites, including Clinton, are routinely skirting the law if not outright breaking it. It's pretty clear to Americans at this point that the rules don't apply to the establishment. They've exempted themselves. And they are selling out this country to the highest bidder, including foreign interests.

The idea that America's political system is governed by rule of law is a fantasy. Welcome to the jungle.

del
07-27-2016, 03:39 PM
Trump is a circus freak.

that's nice, honey

Ethereal
07-27-2016, 03:40 PM

Concerning? It's incredibly encouraging. The US and Russia are on the precipice of an armed conflict. A NATO ally has already shot down a Russian fighter jet. Syria is a bubbling pot read to spill over. One little mistake could cause a chain reaction that leads to catastrophe. And Hillary Clinton wants to escalate the situation!

Ethereal
07-27-2016, 03:44 PM

Western governments and media corporations have spelled it out for Common Sense already.

Putin is the next Hitler and if we don't confront his revanchist aspirations he's going to topple country after country until the hammer and sickle casts its shadow over all of Europe.

And if you don't believe that, then you're a Putin apologist who is probably paid off by the Kremlin.

Peter1469
07-27-2016, 03:45 PM
I'm not really interested in the Ukraine situation. I don't think it's our business either way. Our stance generally towards Russia and their ally, Syria, is dangerous and unnecessary. Trump seems to be the most rational on that regard.

The US and the West did a lot to destabilize the Ukraine. The attempt to pull it into the Western sphere of influence is an existential threat to the Russians, or so they believe.

The Xl
07-27-2016, 03:46 PM
Concerning? It's incredibly encouraging. The US and Russia are on the precipice of an armed conflict. A NATO ally has already shot down a Russian fighter jet. Syria is a bubbling pot read to spill over. One little mistake could cause a chain reaction that leads to catastrophe. And Hillary Clinton wants to escalate the situation!

Right. But I'm supposed to care more about Trumps bigotry that has yet to be concretely proven, or Trump trolling Hillary. Lmfao, okay.

Ethereal
07-27-2016, 03:47 PM

The DNC is not "my country". They're an organized crime outfit who are fleecing the middle classes and calling it "politics". The RNC, too. If the Russians hack them and expose all their dirty secrets, I'd be pleased as punch.

Ethereal
07-27-2016, 03:48 PM

You dictator-loving sissy!

Common Sense
07-27-2016, 03:54 PM
The DNC is not "my country". They're an organized crime outfit who are fleecing the middle classes and calling it "politics". The RNC, too. If the Russians hack them and expose all their dirty secrets, I'd be pleased as punch.

Trump mentioned Clinton's emails as secretary of state.

Ethereal
07-27-2016, 03:57 PM

NATO is a remnant from the cold war that became unnecessary after the detente between America and Russia. But the military-industrial complex can't stand the thought of peace, so they always find another reason to escalate tensions and gorge itself on tax dollars. Oh, but I forgot. That's a "conspiracy theory". Rich and powerful people don't actually create pretexts for increasing their power and wealth. Never happens.

Ravens Fan
07-27-2016, 03:58 PM

The email accounts of the DNC are not government accounts. Hillary's private server is not a government server. How could encouraging the exposure of either be considered treason? Maybe if he had encouraged them to hack her .gov account... but wait, she never did set one up. :evil:

Common Sense
07-27-2016, 03:58 PM
NATO is a remnant from the cold war that became unnecessary after the detente between America and Russia. But the military-industrial complex can't stand the thought of peace, so they always find another reason to escalate tensions and gorge itself on tax dollars. Oh, but I forgot. That's a "conspiracy theory". Rich and powerful people don't actually create pretexts for increasing their power and wealth. Never happens.

No, you're right. It's all a conspiracy by the elites/globalists.

Ethereal
07-27-2016, 03:59 PM

XL doesn't want to escalate tensions with the second most powerful country on the planet, so that must mean he wants to have oral sex with Putin.

Who can argue with that stellar logic?

Common Sense
The email accounts of the DNC are not government accounts. Hillary's private server is not a government server. How could encouraging the exposure of either be considered treason? Maybe if he had encouraged them to hack her .gov account... but wait, she never did set one up. :evil:

That's probably why I said "borders on".

Common Sense
XL doesn't want to escalate tensions with the second most powerful country on the planet, so that must mean he wants to have oral sex with Putin.

Who can argue with that stellar logic?

Metaphor.

Ravens Fan
07-27-2016, 04:03 PM

Then quit bitching about it. There is a procedure to voice your concerns, but if you refuse to use it, that is on you.

Ethereal
07-27-2016, 04:04 PM

Common Sense has a very high opinion of himself. That's why he thinks it's okay to accuse XL of sucking Putin's cock.

Ravens Fan
07-27-2016, 04:06 PM
That's probably why I said "borders on".

It doesn't even come close.

Ethereal
07-27-2016, 04:07 PM
I don't hate Trump nor am I desperate.

You basically accused XL of wanting to suck Putin's cock, so, yea, you seem pretty desperate.

I do see however a danger in electing someone who supports and who is supported by a virtual enemy of the United States. I haven't bough the Hillary is the devil propaganda. I don't agree with her on many issues, but I haven't bought into that tired line. I honestly think it's an intellectually weak position to take and it's highly unrealistic. It reminds me of how the far far left demonized Bush and inserted all sorts of crazy conspiracies. It's something that typically appeals to those lacking critical thinking skills.

I don't see Russia as our enemy. The cold war ended in the early nineties. Russia's intervention into Crimea does not threaten America in any way. Crimea is not important enough to me to "confront" Russia over. Now, if you'll excuse me, President Putin needs his member serviced... :rollseyes:

zelmo1234
07-27-2016, 04:09 PM
*Breaking*

Video Inside

I thought that I would see this here today.

I am assuming that you all did not listen to the context? Because only an Idiot or someone that is dishonest would actually accuse him of this.

zelmo1234
07-27-2016, 04:13 PM

I actually don't see a cozy Relationship at all.

What I see is the Russians just sent a shot across the bow. Hillary now knows that they have the Emails that she deleted to avoid prosecution.

The cozy relationship that I see is Russia blackmailing Hillary.

Common Sense
07-27-2016, 04:14 PM
Common Sense has a very high opinion of himself. That's why he thinks it's okay to accuse XL of sucking Putin's cock.

I didn't accuse him, I said he was free to join Trump.

Ethereal
07-27-2016, 04:15 PM

Russia's intervention in Crimea was a RESPONSE to the ILLEGAL overthrow of Ukraine's democratically elected President. Russia has a massive naval base in Crimea and needed to secure it in the aftermath of a coup that destabilized the entire country and resulted in a war between the western and eastern halves of Ukraine. The large majority of people living in Crimea are ethnic Russians who voted overwhelmingly in a referendum to secede from Ukraine and join Russia. These are simply FACTS. One does not need to "love" Russia in order to recognize facts. And can you please explain why you trust the US when it invaded and occupied Iraq based on false pretenses?

zelmo1234
07-27-2016, 04:17 PM
I can't bring myself to read this entire thread.

In the speech Trump addressed the emails and said that if Russia actually is responsible, It shows that they do not respect us. Then he joked that the Press would be very grateful if they could come up with the 30,000 missing emails. He was making fun of the corruption in the DNC.

But what I think is really happening, is the Democrats are really worried that they actually have Hillary's deleted emails. because if they do Hillary is going to get busted.

Ethereal
07-27-2016, 04:18 PM

It's also worth noting that the situation in Ukraine only deteriorated AFTER that country's democratically elected President was ousted in an illegal coup spearheaded by shadowy ultra-nationalists with ties to Ukrainian neo-Nazis. Only by ignoring how this entire thing started can people like Common Sense maintain the myth of Russian "aggression".

Ethereal
07-27-2016, 04:20 PM
Trump mentioned Clinton's emails as secretary of state.

Whatever. She shouldn't have put them on a private server and deleted them and lied to everyone about it.

Ethereal
07-27-2016, 04:23 PM
No, you're right. It's all a conspiracy by the elites/globalists.

I probably am right. And history tends to support the idea that the power elites will commit evil acts and lie about it in order to consolidate more power for themselves.

Ethereal
07-27-2016, 04:23 PM
Metaphor.

Yes, a metaphor about sucking Putin's schlong.

Ethereal
07-27-2016, 04:25 PM

Right, because anyone who doesn't think Putin is the next Hitler must want to suck on Putin's dick.

donttread
07-27-2016, 04:29 PM

As does "losing them" in the first place. It's brillant. If they do have them and any fear that the Russians do to they'll almost certainly have to turn them over. If the Russians produce American government e-mails that the administration's police agency's couldn't find they'd be even bigger laugh stocks then they have been at the convention.
And if nothing happens it was just another quirky comment from Trump that no one will care about. Friggin crazy like a fox.

hanger4
07-27-2016, 04:43 PM
I don't understand, in the 2012 Presidential cycle Mitt Romney said Russia is still America’s ‘No. 1 geopolitical foe.’ and was eviscerated by the left. Now the left wants to eviscerate Trump because he's supposedly not treating Russia as America's No. 1 geopolitical foe.

What's changed ?? or is political expedience then and now ??

Ransom
07-27-2016, 04:48 PM
It's also worth noting that the situation in Ukraine only deteriorated AFTER that country's democratically elected President was ousted in an illegal coup spearheaded by shadowy ultra-nationalists with ties to Ukrainian neo-Nazis. Only by ignoring how this entire thing started can people like Common Sense maintain the myth of Russian "aggression".

Names?

Ransom
07-27-2016, 04:48 PM
Right, because anyone who doesn't think Putin is the next Hitler must want to suck on Putin's dick.

Must you insist on bad manners, Fraud?

donttread
07-27-2016, 04:49 PM
Russia's intervention in Crimea was a RESPONSE to the ILLEGAL overthrow of Ukraine's democratically elected President. Russia has a massive naval base in Crimea and needed to secure it in the aftermath of a coup that destabilized the entire country and resulted in a war between the western and eastern halves of Ukraine. The large majority of people living in Crimea are ethnic Russians who voted overwhelmingly in a referendum to secede from Ukraine and join Russia. These are simply FACTS. One does not need to "love" Russia in order to recognize facts. And can you please explain why you trust the US when it invaded and occupied Iraq based on false pretenses?

People defend anything our government does even if our actions mirror the Russians and that is why we are about ready to implode

donttread
07-27-2016, 04:56 PM
I don't understand, in the 2012 Presidential cycle Mitt Romney said Russia is still America’s ‘No. 1 geopolitical foe.’ and was eviscerated by the left. Now the left wants to eviscerate Trump because he's supposedly not treating Russia as America's No. 1 geopolitical foe.

When WW 2 ended the two superpowers simply refused to get go of the power, political support and money that came with war. We turned municians plants into fertilizer plants and forced the defeated to purchase it from us. But it wasn't enough. Then we had the cold war , probably the world's greatest investment in anything that was never used for it's intended purpose ( in this case weapons) ever. Then we had new boggiemen in the ME and when they were no longer the threat the terrorist we knowingly created attacking them were our boggiemen. But now we are now to recycling each other, not to mention China as boggiemen.
Allow it, support it today and it will grow tomorrow and the youngest person on the board will see us at contant war until they die of old age

Mac-7
07-27-2016, 04:59 PM
Then quit $#@!ing about it. There is a procedure to voice your concerns, but if you refuse to use it, that is on you.

I dont have any "concerns" as you put it.

I merely observed that an elite member of the forum who is supposed to be leading by example is setting a bad example by breaking forum rules.

Who should I report it to?

The mods who voted to make him a VIP?

Mac-7
07-27-2016, 05:01 PM
When WW 2 ended the two superpowers simply refused to get go of the power, political support and money that came with war. We turned municians plants into fertilizer plants and forced the defeated to purchase it from us. But it wasn't enough. Then we had the cold war , probably the world's greatest investment in anything that was never used for it's intended purpose ( in this case weapons) ever. Then we had new boggiemen in the ME and when they were no longer the threat the terrorist we knowingly created attacking them were our boggiemen. But now we are now to recycling each other, not to mention China as boggiemen.
Allow it, support it today and it will grow tomorrow and the youngest person on the board will see us at contant war until they die of old age

You dont know much about history.

The Russians started the Cold War by trying to extend communism around the globe.

We resisted and 45 years of struggle began

decedent
07-27-2016, 05:04 PM
Trump Encourages Russia To Find Missing Emails
(http://news.sky.com/story/trump-encourages-russia-to-find-missing-emails-10514563)
Trump is described as a national security risk after apparently encouraging Russians to spy on government emails, saying they'd be rewarded mightily. He was concerned about Hillary's emails possibly being accessed by Russians just weeks ago, and now he's welcoming them to hack American computers.

hanger4
07-27-2016, 05:06 PM

I merely observed that an elite member of the forum who is supposed to be leading by example is setting a bad example by breaking forum rules.

Mods alone don't make VIP's, they only have one vote and there aren't enough mods to decide alone.

Peter1469
07-27-2016, 05:08 PM
Notice: Duplicate threads merged

Mac-7
07-27-2016, 05:08 PM
Mods alone don't make VIP's, they only have one vote and there aren't enough mods to decide alone.

If you say so.

I've never been a member of your secret society so I wouldnt know.

nor do I want to be.

Bethere
07-27-2016, 05:13 PM

Of course comey said that these email were recovered from the receivers servers, but you already knew that--right?

Ravens Fan
07-27-2016, 05:22 PM

And yet you try to make it sound like we are the "beautiful people" who are above the rules every chance you get.

The mods do vote for VIP's, but they are a minority compared to the number of regular VIP's, so the majority of them could be against someone becoming a VIP, and loose.

Our Mods do not mind reminding us VIP's when we get out of line, but without reports, what do you expect? Psychics?

hanger4
07-27-2016, 05:22 PM
Of course comey said that these email were recovered from the receivers servers, but you already knew that--right?

Comey said Hillary's server.

Bethere
07-27-2016, 05:28 PM

Common sense is an exemplary poster whose strong opinion of his/her self is warranted.

Bethere
07-27-2016, 05:34 PM
Comey said Hillary's server.

Excellent! I'd argue the point, but your post serves me well.

There is nothing in the 30k email, they are hardly missing, and trump and his salivating fans on this thread have been schooled.

We work well together, don't you think?

The Xl
07-27-2016, 05:59 PM

It was meaningless nonsense either way. For someone who has an issue with right wing trolls who operate in that manner, you sure engage in a fair bit of that nonsense yourself.

Mac-7
07-27-2016, 06:00 PM
Of course comey said that these email were recovered from the receivers servers,

but you already knew that--right?

Not altogether.

Recovered maybe but not released to the public like the DNC emails have been.

Hillary says the emails were harmless and did not contain any classified material

if shes lying we should know about it

MisterVeritis
07-27-2016, 06:05 PM
What's funny about being marched-off to a firing squad for high-treason ?
That or a rope seems the perfect end for Crooked Hillary. Trial first. Then conviction. And sentencing. Then,and only then, can we have a decent hanging or firing squad.

MisterVeritis
07-27-2016, 06:07 PM
Yeah and black people created the KKK.

No. That was the Democratic Party.

Mac-7
07-27-2016, 06:07 PM
And yet you try to make it sound like we are the "beautiful people" who are above the rules every chance you get.

The mods do vote for VIP's, but they are a minority compared to the number of regular VIP's, so the majority of them could be against someone becoming a VIP, and loose.

Our Mods do not mind reminding us VIP's when we get out of line, but without reports, what do you expect? Psychics?

if you are respecting the rules - several VIP's are - then my remarks about breaking the rules do not apply to you.

as for mods correcting VIP's I have not seen much of that

But I think the mods see as much as they want to see and do not need reports to know whats going on.

sometimes I run afowl of the mods myself.

When I do I dont get a quiet pm telling me to knock it off.

I get a public warnimg and so should Common Sense.

Captain Obvious
07-27-2016, 06:09 PM
The irony here is that Russia already hacked databases looking for Trump info in the event he's elected.

I'm pretty sure they'd rather have Hillary in there because she'd be a better floor mat like teh O'bama was than Trump.

MisterVeritis
07-27-2016, 06:09 PM
For anyone who has Crooked Hillary's emails no possible espionage against the country could have possibly taken place. Crooked Hillary told us that there were no State Department emails among the 33000 she destroyed. Those were all just emails about yoga pants and wedding planning.

hanger4
07-27-2016, 06:10 PM
Excellent! I'd argue the point, but your post serves me well.

There is nothing in the 30k email, they are hardly missing, and trump and his salivating fans on this thread have been schooled.

We work well together, don't you think?

You really don't know what Comey said do you ?? or are you purposely disingenuous ??

"Mr. Comey said that Mrs. Clinton had failed to return “thousands” of work-related emails to the State Department, despite her public insistence to the contrary, and that her lawyers may have destroyed classified material that the F.B.I. was unable to recover. "

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/08/us/politics/james-comey-fbi-testimony-hillary-clinton-emails.html

Bethere
07-27-2016, 06:11 PM
Not altogether.

Recovered maybe but not released to the public like the DNC emails have been.

Hillary says the emails were harmless and did not contain any classified material

if shes lying we should know about it

The deleted content was personal correspondence which according to federal regulations always belonged to Hillary to do with as she pleased. The fbi has seen them, and the Republican fbi director has signed off on tgem.

You have no right to read her personal email.

Bethere
07-27-2016, 06:13 PM
You really don't know what Comey said do you ?? or are you purposely disingenuous ??

"Mr. Comey said that Mrs. Clinton had failed to return “thousands” of work-related emails to the State Department, despite her public insistence to the contrary, and that her lawyers may have destroyed classified material that the F.B.I. was unable to recover. "

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/08/us/politics/james-comey-fbi-testimony-hillary-clinton-emails.html

One thing I know for certain:

I post. You respond.

Eventually you will come to regard me as your sensei or perhaps your spiritual leader.

hanger4
07-27-2016, 06:16 PM
One thing I know for certain:

I post. You respond.

Eventually you will come to regard me as your sensei or perhaps your spiritual leader.

You post and I correct and you post a lot of unfactual statements.

Bethere
07-27-2016, 06:20 PM
You post and I correct and you post a lot of unfactual statements.

Don't make this just another thread rededicated to your futile pursuit of the master.

This thread is about trump's possibly treasonous relationship with Russia.

Please make a note of it, and apologize to the wondrous exotix on the way out.

hanger4
07-27-2016, 06:23 PM
Don't make this just another thread rededicated to your futile pursuit of the master.

This thread is about trump's possibly treasonous relationship with Russia.

Please make a note of it, and apologize to the wondrous exotix on the way out.

OK, I'll leave at you lied or were misinformed, I corrected you and you deflect.

I'm good.

MisterVeritis
07-27-2016, 06:25 PM
Treason?

Here is what the Constitution says:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Bethere
07-27-2016, 06:31 PM
OK, I'll leave at you lied or were misinformed, I corrected you and you deflect.

I'm good.

Excellent.

It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Bethere
07-27-2016, 06:40 PM
Treason?$1,000,000 for his campaign manager in exchange for nato abandoning the Baltic states and the Ukraine?

Quid pro quo?

Peter1469
07-27-2016, 06:42 PM
lol

the hard left is unhinged

Ravens Fan
07-27-2016, 06:42 PM
if you are respecting the rules - several VIP's are - then my remarks about breaking the rules do not apply to you.

I didn't ask if your concerns included me or not, I was pointing out that you do have concerns. Ones which you would rather bring up in a way that does not follow the forum rules.

as for mods correcting VIP's I have not seen much of that

And you wouldn't. Our VIP's are picked because they have strong records of good faith posting. For them, a slight nudge will usually do the trick. I know for a fact that the same tactic has been used for non-VIP members, and you wouldn't know about that either, unless you were the one receiving the friendly warning.

But I think the mods see as much as they want to see and do not need reports to know whats going on.

You would be wrong. The Mods are human and do not see every post on every thread. They also avoid moderating on their own on threads they are a part of, to avoid the appearance of impropriety. Reports are the proven method of calling the Mod's collective attention to an issue.

sometimes I run afowl of the mods myself.

When I do I dont get a quiet pm telling me to knock it off.

I get a public warnimg and so should Common Sense.

Maybe it has something to do with your proven track record? Maybe that method was tried with you a long time ago and was found to be ineffective? I don't know. But regardless, VIP's nor Mods are above the rules. We all answer to our peers.

Ravens Fan
07-27-2016, 06:47 PM
The deleted content was personal correspondence which according to federal regulations always belonged to Hillary to do with as she pleased. The fbi has seen them, and the Republican fbi director has signed off on tgem.

Nobody in the FBI has seen the deleted emails in question, as they were deleted prior to the investigation and could not be recovered. Hillary can say that they were personal all she wants, but how are we to really know. She has lied to us about the whole issue, and only come clean about certain parts of it when there was no way to keep up those particular lies.

I hope Russia has them and does release them, personally.

hanger4
07-27-2016, 07:14 PM
Excellent.

It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

You might wanna put an extra fuel tank in your trunk, you seem to run out of gas a lot.

All you're doing by attempting to use my sig line as some sort of snark only shows you have nothing left to offer in defense of your unfactual statement. Hence, "out of gas".

Just sayin.

exotix
07-27-2016, 07:24 PM
Treason?

Here is what the Constitution says:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Educate yourself on Article 18 regarding sedition.

hanger4
07-27-2016, 07:31 PM

Educate yourself on the definition of sedition.

exotix
07-27-2016, 07:34 PM
Educate yourself on the definition of sedition.I'm hard-pressed to believe that even you has succumbed to espionage against America as a desperate GOP political ploy ... after all that Hillary hysteria for years now you're nothing more than a traitor ... sad.

Bethere
07-27-2016, 07:40 PM
Educate yourself on the definition of sedition.

You don't mind if I watch you futilely chase exotix around for awhile?

hanger4
07-27-2016, 07:44 PM
I'm hard-pressed to believe that even you has succumbed to espionage against America as a desperate GOP political ploy ... after all that Hillary hysteria for years now you're nothing more than a traitor ... sad.

I'm a guessin you looked up the definition of sedition so you feel the need for a little devirsion.

hanger4
07-27-2016, 07:47 PM
You don't mind if I watch you futilely chase exotix around for awhile?

Don't quote me and don't make false or uninformed statements and I won't correct you.

Bethere
07-27-2016, 07:48 PM
Don't quote me and don't make false or uninformed statements and I won't correct you.

Are you going to cry?

The Xl
07-27-2016, 08:31 PM
Common sense is an exemplary poster whose strong opinion of his/her self is warranted.

Lmao. No.

kcvet
07-27-2016, 09:03 PM
that's what happens when these brain dead dems send unsecured mail

http://i66.tinypic.com/2mob6s9.jpg

Bethere
07-27-2016, 09:25 PM

http://i66.tinypic.com/2mob6s9.jpg

Ethereal
07-27-2016, 09:27 PM
Must you insist on bad manners, Fraud?

Quit your whining, desk-jockey.

kcvet
07-27-2016, 09:29 PM

need a date??

Bethere
07-27-2016, 09:39 PM
need a date??

No, thank you. A Vietnam vet is waaay too old for me--and Girlie would kill me if I did.

You might try Reince Priebus!

hanger4
07-27-2016, 09:45 PM
Are you going to cry?

The tears in my eyes are from laughing at all your attempts at distraction. You seem to do that a lot and I do appreciate the laugh.

kcvet
07-27-2016, 09:49 PM
No, thank you. A Vietnam vet is waaay too old for me--and Girlie would kill me if I did.

You might try Reince Priebus!

a DC prostitute?? no thanks

Subdermal
07-27-2016, 09:54 PM

Really really good point.

Chefs?

exotix
07-27-2016, 10:35 PM

http://i66.tinypic.com/2mob6s9.jpghttp://i64.tinypic.com/3094zso.jpg ... http://i64.tinypic.com/300h94l.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/2a0dyee.gif

Dr. Who
07-27-2016, 10:38 PM

There is more than enough information about Donald Trump to set red flags waving in the minds of any observant person. The man is a glorified used car salesman. He is exercising his art of the deal on the American public and people are so desperate for someone to address what they want to hear, that they are ignoring the fact that he is doing a sales job on them. He hasn't suddenly turned into a politician, or even a person of conscience. He's just applying his business philosophy to the election. He is accused of being discriminatory - here from his book:

From pages 181 and 182 of The Art of the Deal: "At the time we began selling Trump Tower, it was virtually the only condominium in New York...To buy a cooperative -- which is what most buildings in New York were at the time -- you need approval from its board of directors, who have ridiculous, arbitrary powers, including the right to demand all kinds of financial data, social references, and personal interviews. Then they can reject you for any reason they choose, without explanation. It's a license to discriminate...It's absurd and probably illegal, but it happened to be great for Trump Tower."

While Trump adds that the commonplace discrimination is "absurd," he can't help but revel in how good it was for his business. When it comes to how the U.S. should look at immigrants, perhaps Trump has learned this lesson: No matter how "absurd" or "probably illegal," discriminating against people you don't want to let in can be good for business. https://www.thestreet.com/story/13289498/10/10-things-you-learn-reading-donald-trump-s-best-seller-the-art-of-the-deal.html

"Trump may actually believe everything he says because nothing is actually true until the deal is made. Truth is what is negotiated, not some external value."

Trump on his political ideology:
“Folks, I’m a conservative, but at this point, who cares?” " he was pro-choice in 1999 and pro-life in 2015. Or against gay marriage in 2000 and okay with gay marriage in 2005 and against it again in 2011."

'Pundits might call these flip-flops. Trump would call it flexibility, or never getting "too attached." In a negotiation, everything is on the table, even your beliefs. Being a Democrat not working? Try the other side. Pro-choice inconvenient? Let’s see what pro-lifers have to offer. Or as the late Earl Shorris wrote in his book, “A Nation of Salesmen," “The salesman finds it efficient to live without adhering to a theory of political or social justice.”" http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/art-deal-explains-everything-about-donald-trump

Despite the distinctive orange comb-over, Donald Trump is a chameleon. He will say and do whatever it takes to make the deal with the American public. Don't be surprised if the reality doesn't resemble the sales pitch.

Bethere
07-28-2016, 01:11 AM
Thanks for the big effort!

Peter1469
07-28-2016, 04:55 AM
Clinton is 101% unacceptable. There is no worse choice.

Mac-7
07-28-2016, 05:46 AM

If its personal correspondence then she has nothing to hide.

But if that was true she would have no reason to destroy them either.

I'm tired of all the lies being told by hillary and if releasing all the emsils exposes her as a liar then that is a good thing for the country

exotix
07-28-2016, 06:37 AM

I'm tired of all the lies being told by hillary and if releasing all the emsils exposes her as a liar then that is a good thing for the countryWhat lies ?

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 06:38 AM

Fascinating isn't it? This is why I say they are the dumbest hypocrites on the planet. They really must think EVERYONE is as stupid and dimwitted as their constituents.

Mac-7
07-28-2016, 06:39 AM
What lies ?

All the lies she has told beginning with bengazi and continuing through her private server

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 06:40 AM

I cannot imagine a more farcical version of history; you just make up your nonsense as you go don't you? Good lord. SMH

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 06:42 AM
The irony here is that Russia already hacked databases looking for Trump info in the event he's elected.

I'm pretty sure they'd rather have Hillary in there because she'd be a better floor mat like teh O'bama was than Trump.

^Spot on.

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 06:44 AM
lol

the hard left is unhinged

Pretty much; as the election begins, I expect they will get more shrill, stomp their little feet and threaten to take their ball and bat home.

exotix
07-28-2016, 06:44 AM
All the lies she has told beginning with bengazi and continuing through her private serverWell what lies about Benghazi ? ... they range from the bizarre to the delusional & deranged ....

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 06:46 AM

I'm tired of all the lies being told by hillary and if releasing all the emsils exposes her as a liar then that is a good thing for the country

What lies ?

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 06:46 AM
Well what lies about Benghazi ? ... they range from the bizarre to the delusional & deranged ....

Mac-7
07-28-2016, 06:52 AM
I cannot imagine a more farcical version of history; you just make up your nonsense as you go don't you? Good lord. SMH

That is revisionist history which has been in vogue in education for about 40 years.

most versions blame the US entirely for starting the Cold War but that guy may not have gotten the full treatment

Mac-7
07-28-2016, 06:54 AM
Well what lies about Benghazi ? ... they range from the bizarre to the delusional & deranged ....

Hillary told the public one thing and the opposit in private

Quicksilver
This has GOT to hurt..

http://thepoliticalforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15411&stc=1

Truth Detector
That is revisionist histry that has been in vogue in education for about 40 years.

most versions blame the US entirely for starting the Cold War but that guy may not have gotten the full treatment

It is a testament to the failure of a public educational system dominated by leftists.

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 06:55 AM
This has GOT to hurt..

Wrong; people with a modicum of intelligence see this and laugh at it. This is why the media has declined in credibility almost to the level of used car salesmen. :biglaugh:

Quicksilver
07-28-2016, 07:00 AM
Wrong; people with a modicum of intelligence see this and laugh at it. This is why the media has declined in credibility almost to the level of used car salesmen. :biglaugh:

Oh... I don't believe the General Electorate will be laughing at all...

Mac-7
07-28-2016, 07:07 AM

If hillary has nothing to hide she has nothing to fear

exotix
07-28-2016, 07:09 AM
Wrong; people with a modicum of intelligence see this and laugh at it. This is why the media has declined in credibility almost to the level of used car salesmen. :biglaugh:What kind of mind thinks this is a joke ?

Lemme guess ... because Gingrich said so ...

http://i67.tinypic.com/98t6j7.png

Mac-7
07-28-2016, 07:14 AM
What kind of mind thinks this is a joke ?

The idea is that the russians hacked hillarys server while she was sec of state.

so they already had all the emails before she deleated them

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 07:16 AM

I think it is more telling to ask what kind of mind supports a sociopathic liar who maintained their correspondence on an unsecured server risking National secrets and then shrieks over a joke made by a Presidential candidate?

It really is hard to take the stupidity of the media and the left seriously anymore. This is why Trump will win the election; Americans are waking up and they do not like what they are seeing....particularly in their paychecks.

hanger4
07-28-2016, 07:18 AM
This has GOT to hurt..

Been debunked by Trumps very quote.

Do try and keep up.

Trump said "Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

hanger4
07-28-2016, 07:22 AM

You're mostly right, people are laughing at you and others concerning y'alls lack of reading comprehension skills.

hanger4
07-28-2016, 07:24 AM

Lemme guess English isn't your first language ??

Trump said "Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

exotix
07-28-2016, 07:30 AM
The idea is that the russians hacked hillarys server while she was sec of state.

so they already had all the emails before she deleated them
I think it is more telling to ask what kind of mind supports a sociopathic liar who maintained their correspondence on an unsecured server risking National secrets and then shrieks over a joke made by a Presidential candidate?

It really is hard to take the stupidity of the media and the left seriously anymore. This is why Trump will win the election; Americans are waking up and they do not like what they are seeing....particularly in their paychecks.

Been debunked by Trumps very quote.

Do try and keep up.

Lemme guess English isn't your first language ??

Trump said "Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”Yes ? Can we get you to comment on this ?

http://i65.tinypic.com/35iyy6v.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/250ti54.jpg

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 07:32 AM
Yes ? Can we get you to comment on this ?

Yes; it is a bunch of buffoonish nonsense. :rofl:

He never invited any foreign intelligence service to hack anything. Good lord; the desperation from the left is palpable.

exotix
07-28-2016, 07:35 AM
Yes; it is a bunch of buffoonish nonsense. :rofl:

He never invited any foreign intelligence service to hack anything. Good lord; the desperation from the left is palpable.Troof-defecting again I see .. LOL

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 07:36 AM
Troof-defecting again I see .. LOL

What would you know about the truth? Hell, you're desperately trying to promote a lie. Ironic don't you think? :rofl:

exotix
07-28-2016, 07:39 AM
What would you know about the truth? Hell, you're desperately trying to promote a lie. Ironic don't you think? :rofl:Yeah it was just a joke.

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 07:39 AM
Yeah it was just a joke.

...and a damned funny too! :rofl:

hanger4
07-28-2016, 07:47 AM

http://i65.tinypic.com/35iyy6v.jpg

Sure, it's an informal fallacy. He even said "if he's talking about" and it's obvious he wasn't.

maineman
07-28-2016, 07:51 AM
so.... that seems to mean that you agree that there were no sensitive state department emails that were deleted?

that's progress.

but then, you seem to also agree that there weren't any private emails on there either. What do you think they were, spam?

Common Sense
07-28-2016, 07:51 AM
It's funny to watch people defend the guy.

Frankly what I think he said was only stupid, but what it does illustrate is the man's judgement. This is a person who acts on impulse and never thinks about what he's saying.

It's very difficult for me to understand why people can't see this narcissistic moron for what he is.

maineman
07-28-2016, 07:53 AM
the American right continues to vote with their middle finger.

True patriots, that bunch!

hanger4
07-28-2016, 07:54 AM
It's funny to watch people defend the guy.

Frankly what I think he said was only stupid, but what it does illustrate is the man's judgement. This is a person who acts on impulse and never thinks about what he's saying.

It's very difficult for me to understand why people can't see this narcissistic moron for what he is.

Trump said nothing wrong or impulsive.

Chris
07-28-2016, 07:58 AM
What I don't get is those attacking Trump probably think Clinton exonerated over the emails that OMG! the Russians might uncover and expose.

Common Sense
07-28-2016, 07:58 AM
Trump said nothing wrong or impulsive.

No, of course not. He's quite measured and rational when it comes to the things he says. Implying that Russia should hack his political rival and expose secretary of state emails is a wise and thoughtful thing to blurt out. I'm sure he'll be quite a good and gaffe free president. The world respects the thoughtful and wise Donald Trump.

Fuck I had a hard time typing that with a straight face...

Chris
07-28-2016, 08:01 AM
No, of course not. He's quite measured and rational when it comes to the things he says. Implying that Russia should hack his political rival and expose secretary of state emails is a wise and thoughtful thing to blurt out. I'm sure he'll be quite a good and gaffe free president. The world respects the thoughtful and wise Donald Trump.

Except his seeming faux paus has brought the email scandal back into the headlines.

kcvet
07-28-2016, 08:10 AM
Putin's more concerned about our national security than we are and he doesn't wanna deal with with a vagina on 2 legs

Common Sense
07-28-2016, 08:23 AM
Putin's more concerned about our national security than we are and he doesn't wanna deal with with a vagina on 2 legs

Charming. You should tell the women and girls in your family.

hanger4
07-28-2016, 08:24 AM

So Trump "implied" something that can't be done.

Seriously ??

kcvet
07-28-2016, 08:25 AM
Charming. You should tell the women and girls in your family.

their not running for office duh

Common Sense
07-28-2016, 08:27 AM
their not running for office duh

That's some fine logic right there. I assume you'll be voting Trump?

kcvet
07-28-2016, 08:31 AM
That's some fine logic right there. I assume you'll be voting Trump?

better him than 2 horns and a tail Clinton

Common Sense
07-28-2016, 08:38 AM
better him than 2 horns and a tail Clinton

It's hard to take you seriously.

exotix
07-28-2016, 08:41 AM
so.... that seems to mean that you agree that there were no sensitive state department emails that were deleted?

that's progress.

but then, you seem to also agree that there weren't any private emails on there either. What do you think they were, spam?I can't even imagine the RW hysterics you just perpetuated with this simple inquiry/logic ... LOL

Mac-7
07-28-2016, 09:07 AM

That makes you even because its impossible to take you seriously either

maineman
07-28-2016, 09:11 AM
I can't even imagine the RW hysterics you just perpetuated with this simple inquiry/logic ... LOL

their response has been to ignore it. Why am I not surprised?

hanger4
07-28-2016, 10:55 AM
their response has been to ignore it. Why am I not surprised?

Who is "their" ??

Cigar
07-28-2016, 10:59 AM
Who is "their" ??

Republican (gag) Leadership

maineman
07-28-2016, 12:28 PM
Who is "their" ??

did YOU respond to my #165? Seems to me like you ignored it.

So the answer to your question would be YOU.

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 12:29 PM
"I don't care who you are that's funny right there" LOL At least the bastard has a sence of humor and would be more entertaining than Hagzilla.Yeah we could just laugh all the way to our total collapse.

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 12:32 PM
better him than 2 horns and a tail ClintonJust remember that!!

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 12:36 PM
If trump is so bold to do what he did in public can you imagine what he would do in private with Putin?

kcvet
07-28-2016, 02:09 PM

all the damned dems just want her in. they can reform her later.

kcvet
07-28-2016, 02:12 PM
Just remember that!!

George Soro's sure as hell will

hanger4
07-28-2016, 02:20 PM
did YOU respond to my #165? Seems to me like you ignored it.

So the answer to your question would be YOU.

Quote me maineman and leave no doubt. I may be a lot of things but a mind reader ain't one of them.

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 02:21 PM
Can anyone even in their wildest imaginations see Reagan at the Berlin wall asking Russia to tap our phones, see John Kennedy during the Russian missiles to Cuba period asking them if that ship needed our tug boats to help it dock. Yet with those and others who have led us you didn't see any pandering to the Russians. Trump is absolutely clueless about the importance of our words on the world stage. He is a loose cannon, a threat to our security and our safety like none other. He's a man child who his daddy provided the ability to have it his way and now many of us are worshiping him as a god.

hanger4
07-28-2016, 02:26 PM

that's progress.

but then, you seem to also agree that there weren't any private emails on there either. What do you think they were, spam?

Pointing out exo's cartoons are rooted in a lie in no way implies whether or not Clinton deleted classified emails.

Peter1469
07-28-2016, 02:29 PM
Is Trump as close to Vlad as Obama?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9uZdfqv3Hc

hanger4
07-28-2016, 02:29 PM
If trump is so bold to do what he did in public can you imagine what he would do in private with Putin?

What did he do in public ?? Did Trump ask a foreign government to hack into a system of anybody’s in this country ??

Peter1469
07-28-2016, 02:31 PM
You can't hack Hillary's server. It is locked up in an FBI evidence locker.

hanger4
07-28-2016, 02:33 PM
Can anyone even in their wildest imaginations see Reagan at the Berlin wall asking Russia to tap our phones, see John Kennedy during the Russian missiles to Cuba period asking them if that ship needed our tug boats to help it dock. Yet with those and others who have led us you didn't see any pandering to the Russians. Trump is absolutely clueless about the importance of our words on the world stage. He is a loose cannon, a threat to our security and our safety like none other. He's a man child who his daddy provided the ability to have it his way and now many of us are worshiping him as a god.

Did Trump ask a foreign government to hack into a system of anybody’s in this country ??

hanger4
07-28-2016, 02:35 PM
You can't hack Hillary's server. It is locked up in an FBI evidence locker.

I suspect in numerous pieces.

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 02:37 PM
Did Trump ask a foreign government to hack into a system of anybody’s in this country ??Don't play any stupider than you are.

maineman
07-28-2016, 02:41 PM
Pointing out exo's cartoons are rooted in a lie in no way implies whether or not Clinton deleted classified emails.

Trump said "Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”what, exactly, did Hayden lie about?

maineman
07-28-2016, 02:48 PM
If I were to say to you, "I hope you are able to come to my birthday party on Saturday", are you going to tell me that those words would not comprise an INVITATION, from me to you, to attend the party?

hanger4
07-28-2016, 02:53 PM
Don't play any stupider than you are.

Why avoid the question ??

maineman
07-28-2016, 03:01 PM
Why avoid the question ??why are YOU avoiding #199 and #200???

hanger4
07-28-2016, 03:01 PM
what, exactly, did Hayden lie about?

He ran with the left's narrative that Trump asked a foreign government to hack, and he didn't.

Besides how does one hack a server that's been off line for over a year ??

hanger4
07-28-2016, 03:03 PM
why are YOU avoiding #199 and #200???

Didn't

del
07-28-2016, 03:03 PM
lol

it's fun to watch the excuse making

hanger4
07-28-2016, 03:12 PM
lol

it's fun to watch the excuse making

Even more fun watching words put in Trumps mouth.

del
07-28-2016, 03:16 PM
Even more fun watching words put in Trumps mouth.

if you say so

what he said was stupid enough

but it was just a joke, right?

Archer0915
07-28-2016, 03:20 PM
*Breaking*

Video Inside

Well it was a smart remark, nothing more. It was simply a statement about how insecure Clinton kept her data and the fact that it would have been an easy hack if they tried. It is funny though, the smoke and mirrors. Making an off the cuff remark is not encouraging.

I would laugh my ass off if they did have the emails because they did hack her. Funnier still if she had classified information in those emails.

maineman
07-28-2016, 03:22 PM
He invited Russia to look for and find classified government emails as well as Hillary's private emails.

hanger4
07-28-2016, 03:27 PM
if you say so

what he said was stupid enough

but it was just a joke, right?

I did say so.

Why was it stupid ?? If a foreign government did hack HC's server why not ask them to release the thousands of deleted emails. Hell-far Hillary could even say she told them to and then claim credit.

I never said it was a joke and don't believe it was.

exotix
07-28-2016, 03:30 PM
Well it was a smart remark, nothing more. It was simply a statement about how insecure Clinton kept her data and the fact that it would have been an easy hack if they tried. It is funny though, the smoke and mirrors. Making an off the cuff remark is not encouraging.

I would laugh my ass off if they did have the emails because they did hack her. Funnier still if she had classified information in those emails.So you find it funny that one man calls for a rogue nation to breach our security so that he can become prez ... last time that happened Nixon sabotaged the Paris Peace Talks that could have ended the Viet Nam War so he could be elected and the end war himself ...

It worked and 15,000 more of our boys died before he did end the war.

hanger4
07-28-2016, 03:31 PM
He invited Russia to look for and find classified government emails as well as Hillary's private emails.

How so ??

He speaks of HC's emails only.

Archer0915
07-28-2016, 03:34 PM

Ummmmm. No he did not.

Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.

It was because the left tried to say Russia hacked the DNC. He is trying to put the attention back on Hillary and her stupidity.

hanger4
07-28-2016, 03:34 PM
So you find it funny that one man calls for a rogue nation to breach our security so that he can become prez ... last time that happened Nixon sabotaged the Paris Peace Talks that could have ended the Viet Nam War so he could be elected and the end war himself ...

Trump never said that exo. How many times you say it will never make it true.

exotix
07-28-2016, 03:36 PM
Trump never said that exo. How many times you say it will never make it true.

Trump said "Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”I'm not even gonna try and understand this.

Archer0915
07-28-2016, 03:36 PM
So you find it funny that one man calls for a rogue nation to breach our security so that he can become prez ... last time that happened Nixon sabotaged the Paris Peace Talks that could have ended the Viet Nam War so he could be elected and the end war himself ...

No, I find those that think more of this than what it is are stupid. The server is gone. So what he is saying is, if they hacked here server (when it existed), give us a copy of the email.

Damn this is stupid. Twist it up! You need to! Your party is falling apart.

hanger4
07-28-2016, 03:37 PM
I'm not even gonna try and understand this.

That's cool, reading comprehension was never your strong suit.

maineman
07-28-2016, 03:40 PM
Ummmmm. No he did not.

he most certainly invited them to look for and find Hillary's missing emails. To say otherwise is to do nothing less than reinvent the meaning of words.

maineman
07-28-2016, 03:42 PM
Again.... if I say to you, "I hope you are able to attend my birthday party" Everyone for whom English is the mother tongue understands that to be an invitation to the party.

Donald Trump said, "I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails". That same group of native English speakers understands that THAT is an invitation to look for those emails.

Archer0915
07-28-2016, 03:46 PM
he most certainly invited them to look for and find Hillary's missing emails. To say otherwise is to do nothing less than reinvent the meaning of words.

Do not move the fucking goalposts here!

You said:

He most certianly did not unless you are saying she LIED and she deleted 30,000 classified emails.

Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.

Wanna play? I am in a mood! Turn down may noT be SFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hgGj8kbuRk

Archer0915
07-28-2016, 03:49 PM
Again.... if I say to you, "I hope you are able to attend my birthday party" Everyone for whom English is the mother tongue understands that to be an invitation to the party.

Donald Trump said, "I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails". That same group of native English speakers understands that THAT is an invitation to look for those emails.

But nothing was classified.

hanger4
07-28-2016, 03:53 PM

I can't attend the party without an address.

There is no server to hack.

Comey said the server was most likely hacked.

maineman
07-28-2016, 04:01 PM
So... If nothing was classified, why would anyone care? Confirming dinner reservations with Chelsea.... Buying something on eBay using her PayPal account... TravelZoo's top twenty deals of the week.... It seems to me that the real gotcha moment here would be if Putin accepted Donald's invitation to look for and find missing emails and there WAS something classified in them. Isn't that correct? So for the invitation to be accepted, and acted upon, the only way it GETS Hillary is if we invite Putin to read classfied emails. If you DON'T think there is anything classified, why bother? And if you think there IS something classified, why ask a foreign government with a long history of antagonism with America to look for them, find them, and READ them?

Ravens Fan
07-28-2016, 04:02 PM
I'm not even gonna try and understand this.

That's probably for the best. Wouldn't want you to hurt anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MisterVeritis
07-28-2016, 04:05 PM
The Constitution does not have an article 18. It ends at article VII.

Archer0915
07-28-2016, 04:08 PM
So... If nothing was classified, why would anyone care? Confirming dinner reservations with Chelsea.... Buying something on eBay using her PayPal account... TravelZoo's top twenty deals of the week.... It seems to me that the real gotcha moment here would be if Putin accepted Donald's invitation to look for and find missing emails and there WAS something classified in them. Isn't that correct? So for the invitation to be accepted, and acted upon, the only way it GETS Hillary is if we invite Putin to read classfied emails. If you DON'T think there is anything classified, why bother? And if you think there IS something classified, why ask a foreign government with a long history of antagonism with America to look for them, find them, and READ them?

And you see there you go again. The server is GONE! There is nothing to HACK! So there are no emails to find unless they already have them. If they already have them, it is on Clinton. This is smoke and mirrors distraction bullshit for the inept of thought here. He made a smart ass comment and that is all it was. Hillary knew exactly what she was doing when she had the server wiped or it is a cover up and they are hiding the truth.

There was nothing to ask for unless they already had them. Do you understand? And your goddess said they were Yoga emails and the like.

hanger4
07-28-2016, 04:10 PM

"So... If nothing was classified"

Why do you keep saying that ?? How does one know ?? HC deleted her so called personal emails.

MisterVeritis
07-28-2016, 04:11 PM

It is buffoonery at its finest. One cannot invite an event that has already occurred. Either the Russian, and the Chinese, and the Iranians, and the North Koreans...hacked Crooked Hillary's server or they didn't. If they did they have the emails. If they didn't it is too late now.

maineman
07-28-2016, 04:14 PM
The Constitution does not have an article 18. It ends at article VII.
Title 18

MisterVeritis
07-28-2016, 04:14 PM
Uh-huh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

maineman
07-28-2016, 04:16 PM
It is buffoonery at its finest. One cannot invite an event that has already occurred. Either the Russian, and the Chinese, and the Iranians, and the North Koreans...hacked Crooked Hillary's server or they didn't. If they did they have the emails. If they didn't it is too late now.
And if one of those nations DID have those emails, Donald invited Putin to look for them and find them, and read them, and then give them to the US media for a reward.

MisterVeritis
07-28-2016, 04:16 PM
If I were to say to you, "I hope you are able to come to my birthday party on Saturday", are you going to tell me that those words would not comprise an INVITATION, from me to you, to attend the party?
I hope you are able to come to my birthday party four years ago...is not an invitation.

Your statement is simply dumb.

maineman
07-28-2016, 04:19 PM
"So... If nothing was classified"

Why do you keep saying that ?? How does one know ?? HC deleted her so called personal emails.

So... again... if you assume me there were no classified emails, why bother? And if you think there MIGHT be classified emails, why invite Putin to look for, find, and read them?

MisterVeritis
07-28-2016, 04:20 PM
Title 18
I was hoping the clown would respond. I suppose I aimed too high.

maineman
07-28-2016, 04:21 PM
I hope you are able to come to my birthday party four years ago...is not an invitation.

Your statement is simply dumb.

What if an organization like wikileaks had them and Putin discovered that fact... by looking for them and finding them and buying them, and then reading them?

MisterVeritis
07-28-2016, 04:22 PM
And if one of those nations DID have those emails, Donald invited Putin to look for them and find them, and read them, and then give them to the US media for a reward.
We both know the Russians have them. All of them. I look forward to a few thousand leaked via Wikileaks every couple of weeks. We have about 12 weeks left. It could be fun.

MisterVeritis
07-28-2016, 04:23 PM
What if an organization like wikileaks had them and Putin discovered that fact... by looking for them and finding them and buying them, and then reading them?
The Russians, or maybe some other party who already haves them may have already passed copies to Wikileaks. Any harm done has already occurred. That is why Crooked Hillary must be tried, convicted and executed.

maineman
07-28-2016, 04:25 PM
So... You are perfectly fine with the Donald inviting Putin to read classified information?

Archer0915
07-28-2016, 04:31 PM

Yoga, wedding plans... Nothing classified.

Archer0915
07-28-2016, 04:33 PM
So... You are perfectly fine with the Donald inviting Putin to read classified information?

Show me where anything is not a personal email, unless you say Hillary is a liar and put national security at risk because she is above the regulations.

maineman
07-28-2016, 04:36 PM
Yoga, wedding plans... Nothing classified.you dodge the question... If that were all you were expecting, why bother? And if you were expecting classified information, why invite Putin to find it and read it?

maineman
07-28-2016, 04:37 PM
Show me where anything is not a personal email, unless you say Hillary is a liar and put national security at risk because she is above the regulations.
Still dodging. :yawn:

Archer0915
07-28-2016, 04:43 PM
you dodge the question... If that were all you were expecting, why bother? And if you were expecting classified information, why invite Putin to find it and read it?

This is fucking stupid! I am not going to bother with any more answers to you after this one!

THERE IS NO MORE SERVER! He invited nothing! He said help find the MISSING emails that SHE deleted from her ILLEGAL server that housed information that it should not have.

So ... IF the information was already gathered by the Russians they already know and giving it to us will mean we find out what was in there, they would already know, we do not.

They can not get the information, only give it if they already have it stored.

Meanwhile, how about that walkout at the DNC?

maineman
07-28-2016, 04:49 PM
This is fucking stupid! I am not going to bother with any more answers to you after this one!

THERE IS NO MORE SERVER! He invited nothing! He said help find the MISSING emails that SHE deleted from her ILLEGAL server that housed information that it should not have.

So ... IF the information was already gathered by the Russians they already know and giving it to us will mean we find out what was in there, they would already know, we do not.

They can not get the information, only give it if they already have it stored.

Meanwhile, how about that walkout at the DNC?

how do you know that, if the emails have been hacked, that Putin has them? Why couldn't Putin accept Donald's invitation and go searching amongst the usual suspects and see if he could find them, procure them at a nice price, perhaps, read them, then deliver them to the US media at a profit?

hanger4
07-28-2016, 05:00 PM

If the Russians have them they've ALREADY BEEN READ.

Geebus

Peter1469
07-28-2016, 05:02 PM

What did he say before that?

Selective quoting is a tool "journalists" and other scoundrels use.

Archer0915
07-28-2016, 05:06 PM
how do you know that, if the emails have been hacked, that Putin has them? Why couldn't Putin accept Donald's invitation and go searching amongst the usual suspects and see if he could find them, procure them at a nice price, perhaps, read them, then deliver them to the US media at a profit?

And why does this matter? Nothing of classified nature was on there, but if it were. If that system had been hacked, the information is already compromise. If Russia found it and gave it to us, even if they read it, we would know what information has been compromised. That puts us ahead of where we are now because we can fix anything that was opened up. At this point we have no idea what was on that server (so we claim) or what and who may be compromised. But shoot Hilary and her Running mate shared US troop deployment information openly...

All personal though, nothing to worry about.

This is a question and a statement, not an answer.

hanger4
07-28-2016, 05:10 PM

And to think none of this would be happening if only Hillary hadn't setup a home-brew unsecured email server.

Oh what tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive.

But y'all go ahead and vote for the candidate that has demonstrated a flippant and lackadaisical attitude toward national security.

maineman
07-28-2016, 05:12 PM
And why does this matter? Nothing of classified nature was on there, but if it were. If that system had been hacked, the information is already compromise. If Russia found it and gave it to us, even if they read it, we would know what information has been compromised. That puts us ahead of where we are now because we can fix anything that was opened up. At this point we have no idea what was on that server (so we claim) or what and who may be compromised. But shoot Hilary and her Running mate shared US troop deployment information openly...

All personal though, nothing to worry about.

the information you talk about it classified. Make up your mind. Are you worried about reading her yoga schedules or do you think that other, more strategic information was hacked. And if it WERE hacked, how do you know that Putin did it? Certainly, Donald invited him to go seek it out and find it and read it if it DID exist, and that is what I have a problem with. Apparently, giving the head of state of the country your demigod Ronnie Raygun once called the Evil Empire doesn't bother you. It does me. I think that inviting Putin to seek that sort of information out borders on treason. So does Michael Hayden.

maineman
07-28-2016, 05:14 PM
And to think none of this would be happening if only Hillary hadn't setup a home-brew unsecured email server.

Oh what tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive.

But y'all go ahead and vote for the candidate that has demonstrated a flippant and lackadaisical attitude toward national security.

better her than an egomaniacal moron with no experience and a penchant for shooting from the hip. You give him the nuclear football and when he shoots from the hip it could be a nuke. I'd bet you'd be proud of that. Now THAT would sure send a message to the entrenched special interests in Washington. Nothing like a series of back and forth mushroom clouds to get their attention.