PDA

View Full Version : Hatred trumps logic

AZ Jim
07-27-2016, 02:54 PM
Proof is in the polls. The unwarranted hatred of Hillary is actually indicating people are willing to put our country in the hands of a madman. I dread trying to survive in a Trump kingdom. My only consolation will be my ability to call those who put him in office attention to all his failures, but, alas they will be all our failures. Much like a sinking ship, all go down together regardless of whether you voted for him or not. I have more yesterdays than tomorrows so I can survive it, but how truly sad for America. Bring on the hate.

Mac-7
07-27-2016, 03:10 PM
Dont give up yet Jim.

the election is far from over and will probably go down to the wire.

So Crooked Hillary could still win.

The Xl
07-27-2016, 03:12 PM
I mean, I love this. Trump gets blasted by the media far worse, and Clinton is the one with the awful record and the scandal, but it's Hillary that's being unfairly targeted.

Truth Detector
07-27-2016, 03:13 PM
Proof is in the polls. The unwarranted hatred of Hillary is actually indicating people are willing to put our country in the hands of a madman.

Wrong again; we don't want to put it into the hands of a sociopathic lying, inept, incompetent, unaccomplished and corrupt political hack like Hillary. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
07-27-2016, 03:14 PM
Makes me laugh when low information liberals emote about "logic." :rofl:

AZ Jim
07-27-2016, 03:22 PM
Makes me laugh when low information liberals emote about "logic." :rofl:"Low information voter"? I like to think I am not one by any stretch of your imagination.

Truth Detector
07-27-2016, 03:27 PM
"Low information voter"? I like to think I am not one by any stretch of your imagination.

Really; let's do a little test shall we? Do you believe that raising taxes will reduce the deficit?

AZ Jim
07-27-2016, 03:45 PM
Really; let's do a little test shall we? Do you believe that raising taxes will reduce the deficit?When I find someone whose opinion I value wishes to discuss the elements and ramifications of raising taxes and upon what group would be the recipient of such raises and cuts, I will. You do not qualify.

Cigar
07-27-2016, 04:00 PM
Hated comforts the ignorant and fearful

Peter1469
07-27-2016, 04:01 PM
The media is actively supporting her yet her poll numbers are down. Most Americans say she is dishonest.

Truth Detector
07-27-2016, 04:17 PM
When I find someone whose opinion I value wishes to discuss the elements and ramifications of raising taxes and upon what group would be the recipient of such raises and cuts, I will. You do not qualify.

I accept your capitulation and admission that you are a low information voter. Carry on.

Truth Detector
07-27-2016, 04:17 PM

And no one can know this better than a race hustler like you. :biglaugh:

zelmo1234
07-27-2016, 04:23 PM
"Low information voter"? I like to think I am not one by any stretch of your imagination.

But you do not take facts into account and that is not someone that is voting with their heart.

Hillary is a terrible person with a terrible record. and NO success to point too. Even last night a great speaker painted the picture of a happy family with a great women? If that is the case, why do you suppose Bill Created on her so many times.

AZ Jim
07-27-2016, 04:25 PM
I accept your capitulation and admission that you are a low information voter. Carry on.And I, in return, stipulate that you are a rather clumsy troll and nothing more.

Cigar
07-27-2016, 04:32 PM
And no one can know this better than a race hustler like you. :biglaugh:

You don't want to know me ... it's not in your best interest :grin:

Truth Detector
07-27-2016, 04:35 PM
And I, in return, stipulate that you are a rather clumsy troll and nothing more.

Yet, you refuse to engage in an honest debate and continue to stomp your feet like a third grader on the playground; hardly compelling to say the least.

Truth Detector
07-27-2016, 04:37 PM

I know your kind very well; it's not in your best interest to think that I don't. You're snarky, you're a narcissist, you're a race hustler, suffer from alcoholism or too many drugs, and a low information voter.

AZ Jim
07-27-2016, 05:10 PM
I know your kind very well; it's not in your best interest to think that I don't. You're snarky, you're a narcissist, you're a race hustler, suffer from alcoholism or too many drugs, and a low information voter.Banned from another thread where you did nothing but troll and at it again here.

decedent
07-27-2016, 05:34 PM
I know your kind very well; it's not in your best interest to think that I don't. You're snarky, you're a narcissist, you're a race hustler, suffer from alcoholism or too many drugs, and a low information voter.

Excellent job, my conservative friend. Taking the high road is for chumps.

TrueBlue
07-27-2016, 06:45 PM

Bethere
07-28-2016, 12:17 AM
Proof is in the polls. The unwarranted hatred of Hillary is actually indicating people are willing to put our country in the hands of a madman. I dread trying to survive in a Trump kingdom. My only consolation will be my ability to call those who put him in office attention to all his failures, but, alas they will be all our failures. Much like a sinking ship, all go down together regardless of whether you voted for him or not. I have more yesterdays than tomorrows so I can survive it, but how truly sad for America. Bring on the hate.

Despair, not!

Most polls are counting 'adults' and 'registered voters' using landlines exclusively.

Instead, know that even with those gop approved factors that Hillary still wins.

The polls that randomly sample likely voters adjusted for demographic properties show Hillary winning easily.

We went through this in 2008 and 2012, too.

Keep your chin up! After labor day everyone uses likely voters.. maybe even after the convention.

My fave whipping boy is rcp, who adds polls that sample adults, to polls that sample registered voters, to polls that sample likely voters--despite the fact they all asked different questions on different days with different methodologies--and averages them!

Why would it be surprising that a bs stat like that wouldn't make any sense? It didn't last time and it doesn't this time.

This is why I am so into getting people to admit that they are in a party. For good polls it doesn't matter what you say you are it matters what you do. If you have voted for Republicans a clear majority of the time for statistical purposes you are a Republican.

The same is true with Democrats.

Good polsters ask, but great polsters check. If you've been pulling gop primary ballots that is a matter of public record and easily checked without leaving your chair for anyone in the country.

Even so, that is how you check your sample, not how you make it. You make it by checking demographic composition of the sample. Get it right and everything falls in place.

The polls you are seeing aren't doing these things and their accuracy suffers.

Be amused that internal polls are telling a different story.

Drink a couple beers, relax, and then go volunteer to help.

Come in off of the ledge, son.

Also, note that when the polls say that independents are breaking to the gop they are correct. Just look at our board for proof. Only 6 people admitted on my thread that has 5000 page views that they are Republican.

But how can that be when presidential elections break as close as they do? Half of the gop is pulling your leg about the independent bit.

If 1/3 independents vote democratic we are killing it.

When I get back from mars I'll buy you a cold one.

Stay thirty my friend,

The World's Most Interesting Poster

Don
07-28-2016, 01:00 AM

http://untothebreach.net/uploads/emoticons/default_bigemo_harabe_net-163.gif

Common
07-28-2016, 05:49 AM
Once again another mindless hate thread with NO content no story, no article just trolling, typical and expected from the left on this forum

He does it over and over and of course none of the liberals on the forum take notice, phony funny stuff

Peter1469
07-28-2016, 03:51 PM
Being a fan requires no thought. In fact it helps.