PDA

View Full Version : tPF A question comes to mind during Bill Clinton's speech

Truth Detector
07-27-2016, 03:41 PM
The person that BillyBob Clinton describes sounds like such an awesome person one would have to ask, if she is all that to Bill, why in the hell was he a sexual predator....even in the White House?

Perhaps some of her avid defenders and supporters can explain this?

Who would cheat on the person BillyBob is describing in this speech???

Chloe
07-27-2016, 03:47 PM
The person that BillyBob Clinton describes sounds like such an awesome person one would have to ask, if she is all that to Bill, why in the hell was he a sexual predator....even in the White House?

Maybe it wasn't her, maybe it was him. Kennedy cheated on his wife and she was gorgeous and from what i've read/heard also a good person. I don't like Hillary Clinton and i'm not an avid defender of her but for him to cheat on her then he has to do the cheating.

Cigar
07-27-2016, 03:58 PM
Maybe it wasn't her, maybe it was him. Kennedy cheated on his wife and she was gorgeous and from what i've read/heard also a good person. I don't like Hillary Clinton and i'm not an avid defender of her but for him to cheat on her then he has to do the cheating.

You Go-Girl :laugh:

Blown up in just 2 post

del
07-27-2016, 04:01 PM
mind

lol

Truth Detector
07-27-2016, 04:19 PM

I am pretty certain that is my whole point; he's the a$$, not her.

Peter1469
07-27-2016, 04:21 PM
You Go-Girl :laugh:

Blown up in just 2 post

Notice: Cigar, thread banned by Truth Detector. Do not respond to the thread banned member in this thread. If you have questions contact the OP of this tPF thread.

Peter1469
07-27-2016, 04:26 PM
mind

lol

Notice: del, thread banned by Truth Detector. Do not respond to the thread banned member in this thread. If you have questions contact the OP of this tPF thread.

Chloe
07-27-2016, 04:26 PM
I am pretty certain that is my whole point; he's the a$$, not her.

Oh no you weren't. You were implying that if she was as great as he said she was that he wouldn't have cheated on her.

Ravens Fan
07-27-2016, 05:01 PM

The bolded part I can agree with. Not blaming Hillary for Bills actions, but rather wanting to know if she meant so much to him, how could he have been such a dog? And therefore, how can he stand there and claim how much she is the love of his life, listing the reasons he loves her, when we all know what a male slut he has been throughout their marriage?

silvereyes
07-27-2016, 05:16 PM
How long will Hil be bashed and blamed for Bill's nastiness? Weird how Jackie didnt get crapped on like Hil did.

Know one really knows what went on behind their doors. Bill might really believe all those things he said. Some men cheat through NO fault of their wives. On a guess...I think some of it is about the thrill of being bad, some is high ego, some is lack of marital sex, etc... Bill did his for reasons we will probably never know and Hil stayed by his side for reasons we will probably never know.

Cletus
07-27-2016, 06:25 PM
It would be unfair to blame Hillary for Bill's indiscretions. The guy is a pig.

However, he defense of him and her attempts to silence those who tried to speak out against his predations makes her as bad or worse than he is.

Captain Obvious
07-27-2016, 06:28 PM

However, he defense of him and her attempts to silence those who tried to speak out against his predations makes her as bad or worse than he is.

Maybe, but it's fair to judge Hillary's decision to stay with Washington's biggest whoremonger simply to ride his political coattails.

Cletus
07-27-2016, 06:33 PM
Maybe, but it's fair to judge Hillary's decision to stay with Washington's biggest whoremonger simply to ride his political coattails.

Absolutely.

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 06:08 AM
Oh no you weren't. You were implying that if she was as great as he said she was that he wouldn't have cheated on her.

Okay; let's try this again.....the point I am making is that if Hillary is so great in BILL'S mind, why did he cheat on her?

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 06:11 AM
The bolded part I can agree with. Not blaming Hillary for Bills actions, but rather wanting to know if she meant so much to him, how could he have been such a dog? And therefore, how can he stand there and claim how much she is the love of his life, listing the reasons he loves her, when we all know what a male $#@! he has been throughout their marriage?

You got it.

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 06:12 AM
How long will Hil be bashed and blamed for Bill's nastiness? Weird how Jackie didnt get crapped on like Hil did.

Know one really knows what went on behind their doors. Bill might really believe all those things he said. Some men cheat through NO fault of their wives. On a guess...I think some of it is about the thrill of being bad, some is high ego, some is lack of marital sex, etc... Bill did his for reasons we will probably never know and Hil stayed by his side for reasons we will probably never know.

:rofl: @ bolded part.

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 06:12 AM

However, her defense of him and her attempts to silence those who tried to speak out against his predations makes her as bad or worse than he is.

^Spot on.

Common
07-28-2016, 06:26 AM

Theres been alot of Politicians that cheated on their wives that is true, but there are major differences with Bill Clinton.

Bill started his philandering when he was governor and many reports say even prior to that.
It wasnt only cheating with Bill it was sexual assault, rape, coersion. There are 17 women who came out publically against bill clinton, some of whom implicated hillary as threatening them after the fact.

Lets not forget the worst offense of bill clinton of all. Im going to be blunt here.

He had oral sex with a woman 27 years younger than him in the OVAL OFFICE while his secretary covered for him and by her own words place a cigar inside her. The man has no scruples, no self control and no moral compass.

He disgraced, degraded and embarrassed his wife in front of the WORLD.
How can Hillary Clinton say she his for Womens rights when she lived with a whore and a scoundrel and took it for decades.

They are both frauds, the Obamas have far more class, decency and Morals than those two do.

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 06:33 AM
Theres been alot of Politicians that cheated on their wives that is true, but there are major differences with Bill Clinton.

Bill started his philandering when he was governor and many reports say even prior to that.
It wasnt only cheating with Bill it was sexual assault, rape, coersion. There are 17 women who came out publically against bill clinton, some of whom implicated hillary as threatening them after the fact.

Lets not forget the worst offense of bill clinton of all. Im going to be blunt here.

He had oral sex with a woman 27 years younger than him in the OVAL OFFICE while his secretary covered for him and by her own words place a cigar inside her. The man has no scruples, no self control and no moral compass.

He disgraced, degraded and embarrassed his wife in front of the WORLD.
How can Hillary Clinton say she his for Womens rights when she lived with a $#@! and a scoundrel and took it for decades.

They are both frauds, the Obamas have far more class, decency and Morals than those two do.

I would add to the bolded part that he also disgraced the office of the Presidency; a low standard only Democrats hold. Now, the willful idiots want to put him back in the White House as first husband? It defies common sense, decency and intelligence.

exotix
07-28-2016, 06:40 AM

Who would cheat on the person BillyBob is describing in this speech???I need a gobbledygook interpreter on this one ... LOL

hanger4
07-28-2016, 06:43 AM
I need a gobbledygook interpreter on this one ... LOL

^^^ Eyes wide shut ^^^

exotix
07-28-2016, 06:47 AM
^^^ Eyes wide shut ^^^Just say it ... Hillary conspired with Hubby to philander ... LOL

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 06:47 AM
I need a gobbledygook interpreter on this one ... LOL

Wrong; you would just need a brain. :rofl:

hanger4
07-28-2016, 06:49 AM
Just say it ... Hillary conspired with Hubby to philander ... LOL

Why ?? I don't believe she conspired.

Mac-7
07-28-2016, 06:49 AM

Exactly.

As a female hillary is a bust.

call her the Taylor Swift of politics.

too bad hillary is not more like Swift who makes up for her lack of sex appeal by having an awsome musical talent.

For hillary that would mean competence in politics which she also lacks

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 06:50 AM
Just say it ... Hillary conspired with Hubby to philander ... LOL

It has already been said that she defended and protected her hubby's predatory ways. In a way, it empowered him to continue doing so even after getting into the White House. How sad that he didn't even have the character to suspend his womanizing the short eight years he had in office.

But glib, brain dead twits on the left cheer him. It is truly an amazing thing to see a society in such rapid decline in defense of a failed ideology.

exotix
07-28-2016, 06:51 AM
Exactly.

As a female hillary is a bust.

call her the Taylor Swift of politics.

too bad hillary is not more like Swift who makes up for her lack of sex appeal by having an awsome musical talent.

For hillary that would mean competence in politics which she also lacksSorry dude, you will never escape the damnation of Bush ... McPalin to Trump ?

Really ?

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 06:51 AM
Sorry dude, you will never escape the damnation of Bush ... McPalin to Trump ?

Really ?

:rofl: Now THAT is a lot of gobbledygook.

exotix
07-28-2016, 06:53 AM
It has already been said that she defended and protected her hubby's predatory ways. In a way, it empowered him to continue doing so even after getting into the White House. How sad that he didn't even have the character to suspend his womanizing the short eight years he had in office.

But glib, brain dead twits on the left cheer him. It is truly an amazing thing to see a society in such rapid decline in defense of a failed ideology.Yes ?

Are you able to comprehend the wedding vow of 'good times and bad' ?

exotix
07-28-2016, 06:59 AM
:rofl: Now THAT is a lot of gobbledygook. When did women jumping on you become an act of a sexual predator ?

What ... are you gay ?

LOL

hanger4
07-28-2016, 07:01 AM
Sorry dude, you will never escape the damnation of Bush ... McPalin to Trump ?

Really ?

But, but, but Bush. Ran out of gas rather quickly exo. Try filling your tank first before ya hit da road.

hanger4
07-28-2016, 07:02 AM
When did women jumping on you become an act of a sexual predator ?

What ... are you gay ?

LOL

Seriously exo ?? It's the woman's fault ??

exotix
07-28-2016, 07:04 AM
But, but, but Bush. Ran out of gas rather quickly exo. Try filling your tank first before ya hit da road.
Seriously exo ?? It's the woman's fault ??The truth of the matter is that I'm laughing at some of the Blue Nose Puritans here ... you fool nobody using Billy Boys indiscretions as a reason to peep into everybody's bedroom ...

hanger4
07-28-2016, 07:11 AM
The truth of the matter is that I'm laughing at some of the Blue Nose Puritans here ... you fool nobody using Billy Boys indiscretions as a reason to peep into everybody's bedroom ...

I'm peeping no where. Most of this became front page because of "Bill boy's" perjury.

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 07:17 AM
The truth of the matter is that I'm laughing at some of the Blue Nose Puritans here ... you fool nobody using Billy Boys indiscretions as a reason to peep into everybody's bedroom ...

:rofl: Damned funny rant.

donttread
07-28-2016, 07:21 AM

I'm no Clinton fan, but I do wish people would stop misusing and over using terms like "sexual predator" which you said he was even in the Whithouse. Having an affair with a 24 year old intern hardly makes him a "predator". A cheat and a liar yes, preadtor, no.

exotix
07-28-2016, 07:23 AM
:rofl: Damned funny rant.You've been in Billy Boys pants for several decades now ... that's really really perverted dude ... so I ask you again ... is ya gay ?

LOL

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 07:44 AM
I'm no Clinton fan, but I do wish people would stop misusing and over using terms like "sexual predator" which you said he was even in the Whithouse. Having an affair with a 24 year old intern hardly makes him a "predator". A cheat and a liar yes, preadtor, no.

It most certainly is predatory when a BOSS has relations with female employees....particularly a married one. In any major corporation in America that leads to a termination.

I am amused by the notion someone isn't a sexual predator who has had the number of women coming forth testifying to the same. Hell, Bill Cosby is under assault by the left and his cases are being thrown out. Yet with good ole boy BillyBob, idiots assert that it was merely a matter between two consenting adults.

To me, this is just further evidence of the decline in intelligence of our society and communities.

Truth Detector
07-28-2016, 07:45 AM
You've been in Billy Boys pants for several decades now ... that's really really perverted dude ... so I ask you again ... is ya gay ?

LOL

Just when one thinks you have made the most moronic statement in the world; you outdo yourself. Yay you! :biglaugh:

donttread
07-28-2016, 08:14 AM
It most certainly is predatory when a BOSS has relations with female employees....particularly a married one. In any major corporation in America that leads to a termination.

I am amused by the notion someone isn't a sexual predator who has had the number of women coming forth testifying to the same. Hell, Bill Cosby is under assault by the left and his cases are being thrown out. Yet with good ole boy BillyBob, idiots assert that it was merely a matter between two consenting adults.

To me, this is just further evidence of the decline in intelligence of our society and communities.

First my comments made it clear that I was only referring to his antics in the Whitehouse. And as far as being the boss unless her job or treatment somehow hinged on being with him, that shit is over blown. When you get men and women together eight hours a day some of them are going to screw each other, human nature. Not to be compared with a rapist or child molestor by the overuse of the term "predator." Don't people understand that overuse of these terms will eventually effect how real victims of things like rape and child molestation are treated? I also have a feeling that little Monica was digging for gold.

Professor Peabody
07-28-2016, 02:00 PM

I guess the real question is why are they still married? Chelsea's all grown up with kids of her own. Maybe she needs counseling? Either way for her to say with an abuser tells me she's not strong enough to be President.

Chloe
07-28-2016, 02:29 PM
I guess the real question is why are they still married? Chelsea's all grown up with kids of her own. Maybe she needs counseling? Either way for her to say with an abuser tells me she's not strong enough to be President.

I don't know why they are still married. It's none of my business.