PDA

View Full Version : Trump was 100% correct....

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 01:03 PM
When that sleazeball made the statement that "He could shoot someone on Broadway in NYC and they would still support me!" You cons prove it here daily, it's ok to sell out your mother, your neighbors, even your own personal code of standards in your ignorant and blind hatred of Hillary Clinton. If it wasn't her, it would be anyone who has that despised (D) by their name. I believe this all originated with the election of Americas first black President. Ironically, he's also one of our great Presidents. Debate all you want but while you're at it, look into your own heart and see what it says.

Chloe
07-28-2016, 01:07 PM
I agree about Trump and many of his supporters, but I can't personally agree that Obama was one of our great presidents.

Common
07-28-2016, 01:12 PM
When that sleazeball made the statement that "He could shoot someone on Broadway in NYC and they would still support me!" You cons prove it here daily, it's ok to sell out your mother, your neighbors, even your own personal code of standards in your ignorant and blind hatred of Hillary Clinton. If it wasn't her, it would be anyone who has that despised (D) by their name. I believe this all originated with the election of Americas first black President. Ironically, he's also one of our great Presidents. Debate all you want but while you're at it, look into your own heart and see what it says.

You need a stint in a dementia unit until they can level out your meds.

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 01:13 PM
You need a stint in a dementia unit until they can level out your meds.When ya got nothing, this is what you do.

Subdermal
07-28-2016, 01:13 PM

...said the guy whose support of Clinton never wavered, regardless of the near constant 'piccadillos'.

Subdermal
07-28-2016, 01:14 PM
Trump's statement was an egotistical one, to be sure.

What it really indicates, however, is the fervor of those committed to destroying Government graft and corruption, and the absolute certainty that Hillary is the very manifestation of all of those things.

Common
07-28-2016, 01:15 PM
When ya got nothing, this is what you do.

You never have anything but insults and trolling nonesense, move along before i kick your cane out from under ya

Common
07-28-2016, 01:16 PM

What it really indicates, however, is the fervor of those committed to destroying Government graft and corruption, and the absolute certainty that Hillary is the very manifestation of all of those things.

Trump likes to pull chains and hes good at it

Ravens Fan
07-28-2016, 01:19 PM

^ Total hypocrite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 01:20 PM
...said the guy whose support of Clinton never wavered, regardless of the near constant 'piccadillos'.piccadillos? Better hit the dictionary.

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 01:21 PM
You never have anything but insults and trolling nonesense, move along before i kick your cane out from under yaI don't use a cane but it would be your biggest mistake son.

Cigar
07-28-2016, 01:22 PM
I would worry that much about Trump ...

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 01:24 PM
^ Total hypocrite.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat really substantiates what I said. Thank you.

Subdermal
07-28-2016, 01:24 PM
piccadillos? Better hit the dictionary.

OIC. Peccadillos.

You used the 'e' autocorrect to avoid confronting the substance. No shock there.

Ravens Fan
07-28-2016, 01:26 PM
That really substantiates what I said. Thank you.

How so? It was not meant to be a complement. I can assure you that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AeonPax
07-28-2016, 01:28 PM
`
`
Obama + great president (in the same sentence) = oxymoron.

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 01:30 PM
`
`
Obama + great president (in the same sentence) = oxymoron.Wait for the historical opinion, not now with the politics so hot.

Cletus
07-28-2016, 01:31 PM
Wait for the historical opinion, not now with the politics so hot.

History will not view Obama kindly.

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 01:34 PM
History will not view Obama kindly.In your opinion.

Captain Obvious
07-28-2016, 01:44 PM
Liberal bedshitting is starting a bit early, eh?

Subdermal
07-28-2016, 01:47 PM
I don't use a cane but it would be your biggest mistake son.

You're one of those 80 yr old MMA guys, eh?

:biglaugh:

AeonPax
07-28-2016, 02:04 PM
Wait for the historical opinion, not now with the politics so hot.
`
Historically speaking, opinions on what is considered "great" vary from generation to generation.

Bethere
07-28-2016, 02:05 PM
In your opinion.
Let me know if you need some help with this riff raff!

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 02:08 PM
Let me know if you need some help with this riff raff!Thanks, but this is not heavy lifting. Jump in if you get bored though.

Professor Peabody
07-28-2016, 02:15 PM

When Hillary said there was never any classified material on her server nor did she send or receive and classified material.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

Yet Liberals continue to support her, including after the DNC/Hillary scandal broke.

Mac-7
07-28-2016, 02:16 PM

Trump is right

and that is why liberals have to attack him personally rather than debate his positions on the issues.

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 02:25 PM
Trump is right

and that is why liberals have to attack him personally rather than debate his positions on the issues.What details do we debate, he only says "I have a plan and it's huge, it's a winner but I can't divulge it now". He has no plan, he has no details, his entire focus is another trophy and salve for his ego.

suds00
07-28-2016, 02:38 PM
nothing trump has done inspires confidence that he would be an adequate president.and no,i've never had 28,000 people working for me.that's irrelevant.

Peter1469
07-28-2016, 02:40 PM
What Hillary has done has not inspired confidence. She already proved to be a failure.

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 03:05 PM
What Hillary has done has not inspired confidence. She already proved to be a failure.In your jaded opinion which has no weight with me.

del
07-28-2016, 03:07 PM

what color is the sky on your home planet?

texan
07-28-2016, 03:07 PM
You know who has got nothing Jimbo? Hillary Clinton! She is another in a long line of nothing.......thanks DC insiders for 19 TRILLION of debt. A special thanks to LBJ for breaking into the piggy bank and declaring war on poverty and ending it, LOL. Yeah Jim go ahead with you mindless stupidity.

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 03:09 PM
You know who has got nothing Jimbo? Hillary Clinton! She is another in a long line of nothing.......thanks DC insiders for 19 TRILLION of debt. A special thanks to LBJ for breaking into the piggy bank and declaring war on poverty and ending it, LOL. Yeah Jim go ahead with you mindless stupidity.I am glad to see you. I guess you've been busy recharging your bullshit cannon.

Chloe
07-28-2016, 03:19 PM
I am glad to see you. I guess you've been busy recharging your bullshit cannon.

You know, the way you act towards others will not help your cause nor will it ever make people endear themselves towards Hillary Clinton. In fact it's probably the opposite. People won't want to consider Hillary because of how you, and others like you, act when someone disagrees or even questions your candidate's views. This is why there are a lot of people that don't see a difference between hard core Clinton supporters and Trump supporters.

Oboe
07-28-2016, 03:28 PM
Trump 2016.

Chloe
07-28-2016, 03:34 PM

Don
07-28-2016, 03:44 PM
Didn't Hillary say that southern blacks were her firewall?

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 03:54 PM
You know, the way you act towards others will not help your cause nor will it ever make people endear themselves towards Hillary Clinton. In fact it's probably the opposite. People won't want to consider Hillary because of how you, and others like you, act when someone disagrees or even questions your candidate's views. This is why there are a lot of people that don't see a difference between hard core Clinton supporters and Trump supporters.I respect only those who respect me but I see no need to justify myself to you. I don't expect to change these polarized minds. Look at the quality of the other half this equation before you offer your opinion.

Chloe
07-28-2016, 03:56 PM
I respect only those who respect me but I see no need to justify myself to you. I don't expect to change these polarized minds. Look at the quality of the other half this equation before you offer your opinion.

well ok then

Newpublius
07-28-2016, 04:05 PM

between a fiscally irresponsible government of liars and a murderer, I'd go with the murderer. And just as an aside the 'Establishment' has some serious blood on their hands last I checked.

Peter1469
07-28-2016, 04:41 PM
In your jaded opinion which has no weight with me.

You can't see the facts in front of your face because you are a fan.

del
07-28-2016, 04:42 PM
lol

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 04:43 PM
You can't see the facts in front of your face because you are a fan.But you can in spite of having your face in trumps lap.

Ravens Fan
07-28-2016, 04:47 PM
But you can in spite of having your face in trumps lap.

Anti-Clinton ≠ pro-Trump

Peter1469

I hate Hillary. I don't support Trump.

Ransom

Think she'll win Arizona?

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 04:49 PM
Think she'll win Arizona?I kind of doubt it, but we'll see. McCain is on the ropes here though.

Oboe
07-28-2016, 04:58 PM
Trump is right

and that is why liberals have to attack him personally rather than debate his positions on the issues.

This is what liberals all over do. That is what they do here as well.

Common Sense
07-28-2016, 04:59 PM
This is what liberals all over do. That is what they do here as well.

That's ironic coming from someone with that avatar.

Refugee
07-28-2016, 05:16 PM

I don’t think you’re aware of how indoctrinated you come across Jim. Here’s a short video clip from Bezmenov, he’s talking directly to you Jim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Iz3VjoHXLA

When Trump said he could shoot someone on Broadway in NYC and people would still support him, he was talking about his popularity, not in a literal sense.

No one has to sell out their principles and morals in criticising Hillary; since her early days as a lawyer at Watergate, she provides enough ammunition herself. No one is making all this up about her.

Hillary was criticised long before Obama came along and Obama (http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1791) is now being criticised by his own party. When you build yourself up as a God, you have to perform pretty well to keep that reputation and Obama (http://obamamessiah.blogspot.ru/) obviously hasn’t.

People do look into their own hearts, but more than that, they use their head a little more and look at reality. Having (Rs) that criticise and oppose is what stops the US becoming another Venezuela.

Cletus
07-28-2016, 06:07 PM
In your jaded opinion which has no weight with me.

If you are not interested in the opinions of others, why do you post here?

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 06:15 PM
If you are not interested in the opinions of others, why do you post here?I could answer this several ways but I choose to answer thus: Because I wish to.

Mac-7
07-28-2016, 06:18 PM
I could answer this several ways but I choose to answer thus: Because I wish to.

Because it gives jim a chance to insult people

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 06:24 PM
Because it gives jim a chance to insult peopleI gives what I gets amigo.

Mac-7
07-28-2016, 06:31 PM
I gives what I gets amigo.

Not according to what I see.

You usually throw the first insult for nothing more than someone disagreeing with your far left opinions.

I think its how I would act if I attended a meeting of White House correspondents.

my opinion of them is so low I would happily insult them every chance I got

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 06:39 PM
I don’t think you’re aware of how indoctrinated you come across Jim. Here’s a short video clip from Bezmenov, he’s talking directly to you Jim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Iz3VjoHXLA

When Trump said he could shoot someone on Broadway in NYC and people would still support him, he was talking about his popularity, not in a literal sense.

No one has to sell out their principles and morals in criticising Hillary; since her early days as a lawyer at Watergate, she provides enough ammunition herself. No one is making all this up about her.

Hillary was criticised long before Obama came along and Obama (http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1791) is now being criticised by his own party. When you build yourself up as a God, you have to perform pretty well to keep that reputation and Obama (http://obamamessiah.blogspot.ru/) obviously hasn’t.

People do look into their own hearts, but more than that, they use their head a little more and look at reality. Having (Rs) that criticise and oppose is what stops the US becoming another Venezuela.
I see you are into cartoons. Next time make it a roadrunner/bugs bunny and I'll at lease enjoy it. I didn't get past the very beginning of that pos before getting nauseous, so I went no further.

Refugee
07-28-2016, 08:03 PM
I see you are into cartoons. Next time make it a roadrunner/bugs bunny and I'll at lease enjoy it. I didn't get past the very beginning of that pos before getting nauseous, so I went no further.

You have to listen to what he’s saying Jim and get past the first 10 silly seconds which is advertising the site it came from. That’s the problem Jim, you don’t, which is why you never learned anything in a lifetime.

Your 60s beliefs have come back to bite you Jim and it’s why you’re struggling in old age. Marcuse and Mao, it all sounded so good back then, remember? You fell for it Jim, just like the millennials are now falling for the seduction of the Obama, Hillary and Sanders radicals. It’s why you can’t accept that increasing poverty and food stamp recipients, falling GDP, a declining middle class, financially collapsing cities and the rise of BLM is the fault of the people you helped to vote in. Trump has nothing to do with it.

As Bezmenov says in the video, you’re part of the indoctrination these people set about creating. You remind me of the people I saw in N. Korea, the same mentality, the same mind set, which no amount of reality could change. Some people here are just pointing that out to you, but you’re still reading from the script.

Here’s a trip down memory lane for you. It was all a fantasy Jim, just like today. :smiley:

Subdermal
07-28-2016, 10:31 PM
^that.

silvereyes
07-28-2016, 11:18 PM
You know who has got nothing Jimbo? Hillary Clinton! She is another in a long line of nothing.......thanks DC insiders for 19 TRILLION of debt. A special thanks to LBJ for breaking into the piggy bank and declaring war on poverty and ending it, LOL. Yeah Jim go ahead with you mindless stupidity.What did you say, mac, about jim's posts? He said NOTHING to texan first.

Green Arrow
07-29-2016, 12:06 AM
Would you withdraw your support from Hillary if SHE shot someone in the middle of Broadway?

Docthehun
07-29-2016, 12:17 AM
Would you withdraw your support from Hillary if SHE shot someone in the middle of Broadway?

Ouch!

Bethere
07-29-2016, 01:09 AM

If Thalmann shot Hindenberg would you have voted for Hitler?

Mac-7
07-29-2016, 03:02 AM
What details do we debate, he only says "I have a plan and it's huge, it's a winner but I can't divulge it now". He has no plan, he has no details, his entire focus is another trophy and salve for his ego.

There is the subject of illegal migration by illegal aliens.

Liberals have given up trying to defend the invasion from mexico and now just demonize trump for even suggesting it be ended.

Tahuyaman
07-29-2016, 10:42 AM

First. The comment about the Trump supports is just conjecture, because Trump hasn't gone out on the street and shot anyone.

However, the Hillary boot lickers are proving that Mrs Clinton can clearly be exposed as a serial liar and violate the law and they stay with her.

Second, there's no way possible one can support the idea that president Obama is one of our great president's. He has virtually nothing he can call a success.

OGIS
07-29-2016, 01:10 PM

The problem is that when the Democratic Party majority embraced civil rights back in the late 60s, the Republican Party was "graced" by the enraged emigration of the racist Southern Democrats and chicken hawk War Democrats. These people hooked up with the hyper-conservative, superstitious, and essentially Authoritarian evangelicals and Southern Baptists. It was a potent combination.

It's been about 50+ years (two generations), now, which is the average germination time it generally takes for an ideology (in this case fascism) to percolate through a population and become powerful.

But the patriarchs (the initial and first generations) who dominate their more numerous familial descendants are old and dying, and the new generation has some ideological cracks in it (as they always do). We may be seeing the death of the Republican Party, or at least it's consignment to crackpot minor status (like the Greens).

Meanwhile, if the above occurs, it will be fascinating to see how the schizophrenic and "pregnant" Democratic Party splits into two new major parties.

Green Arrow
07-29-2016, 03:43 PM
If Thalmann shot Hindenberg would you have voted for Hitler?

No?

Tahuyaman
07-29-2016, 03:52 PM
The problem is that when the Democratic Party majority embraced civil rights back in the late 60s, the Republican Party was "graced" by the enraged emigration of the racist Southern Democrats and chicken hawk War Democrats. These people hooked up with the hyper-conservative, superstitious, and essentially Authoritarian evangelicals and Southern Baptists. It was a potent combination.

It's been about 50+ years (two generations), now, which is the average germination time it generally takes for an ideology (in this case fascism) to percolate through a population and become powerful.

But the patriarchs (the initial and first generations) who dominate their more numerous familial descendants are old and dying, and the new generation has some ideological cracks in it (as they always do). We may be seeing the death of the Republican Party, or at least it's consignment to crackpot minor status (like the Greens).

Meanwhile, if the above occurs, it will be fascinating to see how the schizophrenic and "pregnant" Democratic Party splits into two new major parties.

The only issue with your comment is that the civil rights act of the 1960's was a Republican proposal. The Democrats got on board ashen it became obvious that they had no choice. Then they got serious about developing a dependent class so they could control those same people.

Bethere
07-29-2016, 04:11 PM
No?

I agree with you. We, knowing what we know now, would be forced to vote for the communist murderer rather than the crazy guy destined to kill 6 million jews and 20 millon soviets.

Of course a vote for hindenberg in this scenario is a vote for a dead guy who in the end gave total power to hitler.

A vote for hindenberg WAS a vote for hitler.

So, it would really depend on who Hillary shot in the middle of Broadway as to whether or not I voted for her.

OGIS
07-29-2016, 05:38 PM
The only issue with your comment is that the civil rights act of the 1960's was a Republican proposal. The Democrats got on board ashen [sic] it became obvious that they had no choice.

Correct. I greatly summarized the process, concentrating on the end result. Part of the process, of course, was the drubbing that Goldwater took (mainly due to the "daisy" ad). The whole thing was a complicated and fascinating evolution and many people (me included) did not recognize the full future implications of it.

Then they got serious about developing a dependent class so they could control those same people.

Different debate. There was a certain amount of that, but I suspect that was more often at the local/state levels as bureaucrats tried to create power bases. In general terms, there was what has been called "organizational self-assembly" where power structures (dependent and overseer functions) actually tend to "self-assemble" into similar types of organizations, based on human modes of thinking and doing things.

It's the same kind of unconscious process that creates "desire paths."

Tahuyaman
07-29-2016, 06:17 PM
Here's the Democratic party's legacy on civil rights issues. Leave it to the Canadians to accurately portray American history.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/some-of-the-lost-history-in-the-civil-rights-movement (http://canadafreepress.com/article/some-of-the-lost-history-in-the-civil-rights-movement)

kcvet
07-29-2016, 06:22 PM
Here's the Democratic party's legacy on civil rights issues. Leave it to the Canadians to accurately portray American history.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/some-of-the-lost-history-in-the-civil-rights-movement (http://canadafreepress.com/article/some-of-the-lost-history-in-the-civil-rights-movement)

oh all the way from Canada, nice

Common Sense
07-29-2016, 06:27 PM
Nutjob site of Judi McLeod.