PDA

View Full Version : tPF 270 To Win: Predicting the 2016 Outcome

Pages : [1] 2

Green Arrow
07-28-2016, 09:26 PM
So, there's a site called 270towin.com that provides an interactive map of all fifty states and their electoral college votes. You can make the state red, blue, or toss-up, and for Maine and Nebraska it reflects the reality that the state's electoral votes could be split. When you first go to it, it automatically gives Clinton 217 electoral votes to Trump's 191, reflecting the fact that those are the states that are 99.99% certainly going red or blue. It leaves the swing states of Nevada, Colorado, Iowa, Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida as toss-ups.

My own personal map gives Hillary 294 to Trump's 244, giving Hillary the 270 she needs to win the presidency but not much more than that. I gave the previously-mentioned battleground states as follows: Nevada, Colorado, Wisconsin, Florida, Virginia, and New Hampshire for Hillary and Ohio, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina for Trump. I also gave Hillary Arkansas.

All of this is subject to change as the election progresses, of course, but this is the most likely scenario to me. Make your own predictions!

My prediction map (http://www.270towin.com/maps/JR4nL)

States for Hillary:
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Hawaii
Illinois
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Oregon
Rhode Island
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin

States for Trump:
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
West Virginia
Wyoming

Bethere
07-28-2016, 10:20 PM
Hillary Clinton: 366.

Peter1469
07-28-2016, 10:24 PM
Not likely. Independents will determine the election. And independents won't pick a piece of shit as described by Director Comey.

She is a blackmail risk.

Bethere
07-28-2016, 10:28 PM
Not likely. Independents will determine the election. And independents won't pick a piece of $#@! as described by Director Comey.

She is a blackmail risk.

You should know that I am a professional, who when I made my pick 2 years in advance for 2012 i stuck with my prediction and nailed it.

Nate Silver did the same, but he guessed the morning of the election.

The members of the forum thought my guess was hilarious and openly held a "better than bethere contest. "

No one was, and as you will see over time here, few ever are.

Let's see your pick, son.

Peter1469
07-28-2016, 10:42 PM
You should know that I am a professional, who when I made my pick 2 years in advance for 2012 i stuck with my prediction and nailed it.

The members of the forum thought my guess was hilarious and openly held a "better than bethere contest. "

I think we will see record low turnouts for democrats. I think we will see record high turnouts for republicans.

I am likely voting third party. I think the two main parties are one corrupt mass.

Green Arrow
07-28-2016, 10:47 PM
Not likely. Independents will determine the election. And independents won't pick a piece of shit as described by Director Comey.

She is a blackmail risk.

The trouble is Trump is a piece of shit, too.

Besides, she doesn't need a high popular vote count to win the states (and, thus, electoral votes) I gave her.

Green Arrow
07-28-2016, 10:47 PM

How did you get to 366?

Peter1469
07-28-2016, 10:50 PM
The trouble is Trump is a piece of shit, too.

Besides, she doesn't need a high popular vote count to win the states (and, thus, electoral votes) I gave her.

I don't support Trump.

Green Arrow
07-28-2016, 10:57 PM
I don't support Trump.

I know you don't.

Tahuyaman
07-28-2016, 11:14 PM
Not likely. Independents will determine the election. And independents won't pick a piece of $#@! as described by Director Comey.

She is a blackmail risk.

I'm sorry to to say that in spite of her obvious and well known character flaws, we are going to be saddled with a Hillary Clinton administration For the ext four years. She may destroy what is left of the Democratic party, but that's a separate issue.

Bethere
07-28-2016, 11:19 PM
How did you get to 366?

A fine question!

I'll answer it after more posters lock in their answers. I am here first to win, and educating my opponents will have to wait until after they commit.

But I like you, and I like your spirit.

A short answer might be "don't forget about Nebraska. "

Peter1469
07-28-2016, 11:22 PM
I'm sorry to to say that in spite of her obvious and well known character flaws, we are going to be saddled with a Hillary Clinton administration For the ext four years. She may destroy what is left of the Democratic party, but that's a separate issue.

The question is status quo or nationalism.

Brexit surprised the world too.

Bethere
07-28-2016, 11:23 PM
I think we will see record low turnouts for democrats. I think we will see record high turnouts for republicans.

I am likely voting third party. I think the two main parties are one corrupt mass.

Be a hero and make a pick!

Thanks!

Maybe you will be the one who is better than bethere!

AZ Jim
07-28-2016, 11:33 PM
325 Hillary but I played it safe. I'll stick with my number.

maineman
07-28-2016, 11:38 PM

but yet you avoided answering the question.

odd, that.

TrueBlue
07-28-2016, 11:38 PM
So, there's a site called 270towin.com that provides an interactive map of all fifty states and their electoral college votes. You can make the state red, blue, or toss-up, and for Maine and Nebraska it reflects the reality that the state's electoral votes could be split. When you first go to it, it automatically gives Clinton 217 electoral votes to Trump's 191, reflecting the fact that those are the states that are 99.99% certainly going red or blue. It leaves the swing states of Nevada, Colorado, Iowa, Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida as toss-ups.

My own personal map gives Hillary 294 to Trump's 244, giving Hillary the 270 she needs to win the presidency but not much more than that. I gave the previously-mentioned battleground states as follows: Nevada, Colorado, Wisconsin, Florida, Virginia, and New Hampshire for Hillary and Ohio, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina for Trump. I also gave Hillary Arkansas.

All of this is subject to change as the election progresses, of course, but this is the most likely scenario to me. Make your own predictions!

States for Hillary:
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Hawaii
Illinois
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Oregon
Rhode Island
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin

States for Trump:
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
West Virginia
Wyoming
During the primaries the State of Texas went solidly to Hillary Clinton one must not forget! She trumped Trump in Texas and may even go on to win that state again in the general election given that Texas is slated as going blue again before long!

Bethere
07-28-2016, 11:56 PM
During the primaries the State of Texas went solidly to Hillary Clinton one must not forget! She trumped Trump in Texas and may even go on to win that state again in the general election given that Texas is slated as going blue again before long!

Texas was, like, +15 for Romney in 2012.

If it were half that with cruz people sitting out, and both bushes campaigning actively for Hillary it could happen.

But, sadly it won't.

Green Arrow
07-29-2016, 12:00 AM

She didn't "trump Trump" in Texas, they weren't competing against each other. If you think Texas is going blue in November, you are delusional.

Peter1469
Be a hero and make a pick!

Thanks!

Maybe you will be the one who is better than bethere!

I won't make a pick until vote time. I want 3rd party.

Green Arrow

How did you get to 325?

Bethere
07-29-2016, 12:02 AM
I won't make a pick until vote time. I want 3rd party.

Cool, but what you want shouldn't affect your calculus.

If it does I will beat you like a drum.

Empiricism's where it is at!

Docthehun
07-29-2016, 12:14 AM

I'd have to see your math, but I suspect you added Ohio to the Hillary list. Old John (I know you're not as fond of him as I) is pretty damn popular and Trump alienated many Ohioans by his caustic remarks. In keeping with his MO, the Ohio delegation was relegated to the worst seats in the house at last week's convention.

You are really good at this and if you remember, you had at least one RINO (:smiley:), as much as he hated it, give you the "he's got it right" award. Dan, on the other hand, never posted again (until he reemerged as Shaun).

Carry on! Good times.

Bethere
07-29-2016, 12:23 AM
Dan, on the other hand, never posted again (until he reemerged as Shaun).

Carry on! Good times.

Peter1469
07-29-2016, 07:23 AM
If it does I will beat you like a drum.

No you won't.

Tahuyaman
07-29-2016, 09:19 AM
The question is status quo or nationalism.

Brexit surprised the world too.

I don't believe most people consider nationalism vs globalism. Some do, but that's over the head of the voters Hillary attracts.

The only reason she is going to win the election is because the media will be successful in their mission to portray Trump as a man who is mentally unstable and will launch a nuclear attack on a whim.

As if that's even possible.

Peter1469
07-29-2016, 09:21 AM
I don't believe most people consider nationalism vs globalism. Some do, but that's over the head of the voters Hillary attracts.

The only reason she is going to win the election is because the media will be successful in their mission to portray Trump as a man who is mentally unstable and will launch a nuclear attack on a whim.

People may not think globalism and nationalism. But they react to it. The counter movements to the status quo are nationalist. The status quo is the march towards globalism.

MisterVeritis
07-29-2016, 09:24 AM
I'm sorry to to say that in spite of her obvious and well known character flaws, we are going to be saddled with a Hillary Clinton administration For the next four years. She may destroy what is left of the Democratic party, but that's a separate issue.
You might be confused. If Crooked Hillary wins we will be saddled with her for the next 40 years. Not four. She will pick Supreme Court Justice that will overturn the remaining portions of the Constitution.

And then we shall have our splendid little revolution.

maineman
07-29-2016, 10:01 AM

why would it not be possible?

Do you really want to be led by a man who truly believes that HE ALONE can fix America?

You're ex-Army. Does it sit well with you when a real estate mogul and reality TV star claims to know more about ISIS than our generals do?

Tahuyaman
07-29-2016, 10:17 AM
You might be confused. If Crooked Hillary wins we will be saddled with her for the next 40 years. Not four. She will pick Supreme Court Justice that will overturn the remaining portions of the Constitution.

And then we shall have our splendid little revolution.

You are right in the sense that a president's decisions can have an impact for generations, but that can be mitigated by future presidents.

Truth Detector
07-29-2016, 10:20 AM

States for Hillary:
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Hawaii
Illinois
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Oregon
Rhode Island
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin

States for Trump:
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
West Virginia
Wyoming

The flaw in your math is assuming that Hillary will carry Florida and Virginia. Ohio is the key to the White House door; you got that one correct.

Truth Detector
07-29-2016, 10:21 AM

:rofl: Hysterical.

Truth Detector
07-29-2016, 10:22 AM

I predict you will be wrong. Just sayin. ;)

Chloe
The flaw in your math is assuming that Hillary will carry Florida and Virginia. Ohio is the key to the White House door; you got that one correct.

Don't be an asshole. It's just his opinion. There is no correct or incorrect yet since the election is in November. It's ALL just opinion.

Truth Detector

:rofl:

Truth Detector
07-29-2016, 10:24 AM

Don't be an $#@!. It's just his opinion. There is no correct or incorrect yet since the election is in November. It's ALL just opinion.

Dear Chloe; how is the above being an a$$??? Good lord woman, take a Zanac or something.

Private Pickle
07-29-2016, 10:24 AM
Don't be an asshole. It's just his opinion. There is no correct or incorrect yet since the election is in November. It's ALL just opinion.

Sorry but it looks to me like you're calling him an asshole for no reason. He just responded to the question... So in other words...stop being an asshole...

Private Pickle
07-29-2016, 10:25 AM
Dear Chloe; how is the above being an a$$??? Good lord woman, take a Zanac or something.

Now Chloe this was an asshole worthy remark...

Oboe
07-29-2016, 10:26 AM
How did you get to 366?

Like they always come to a conclusion.

Truth Detector
07-29-2016, 10:27 AM
I love that map tool; my prediction is this:

TRUMP = 279

Hillary = 259

I think I was being very generous by leaving Virginia in the Hillary column.

Tahuyaman
07-29-2016, 10:29 AM
I predict you will be wrong. Just sayin. ;)

Let me preface this by saying that I am completely repulsed by Hillary Clinton in every way possible. I would vote for a name randomly selected from and old phone book before I'd vote for her, but.........

I can't figure out why some people believe Donald Trump has any shot at beating her in a national election? With all of her negatives, the only candidate more disrespected and disliked than her is Donald Trump.

Chloe
07-29-2016, 10:30 AM

Sorry but it looks to me like you're calling him an asshole for no reason. He just responded to the question... So in other words...stop being an asshole...

Now @Chloe (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=565) this was an asshole worthy remark...

I read his comments as being purposefully condescending towards green arrows predictions. If I was wrong then I don't have any excuse and I'm sorry.

Private Pickle
07-29-2016, 10:32 AM
I read his comments as being purposefully condescending towards green arrows predictions. If I was wrong then I don't have any excuse and I'm sorry.

Well there is that...and there is the fact that you're not the forum "kindness" police. Best not to get caught up in all that.

Tahuyaman
07-29-2016, 10:34 AM

Don't be an $#@!. It's just his opinion. There is no correct or incorrect yet since the election is in November. It's ALL just opinion.

You really overreached on that one. His response was not rude or obnoxious in any way. Yours was though.

Truth Detector
07-29-2016, 10:39 AM
Let me preface this by saying that I am completely repulsed by Hillary Clinton in every way possible. I would vote for a name randomly selected from and old phone book before I'd vote for her, but.........

I can't figure out why some people believe Donald Trump has any shot at beating her in a national election? With all of her negatives, the only candidate more disrespected and disliked than her is Donald Trump.

I will try to answer this for you; because many like me, cannot think of a Hillary Presidency so we will hold our noses and pull the lever for Trump. You see, even Trump is better than Hillary or Obama or any combination.

Secondly, I have heard a LOT of anecdotal evidence from individuals who have been life long Democrats and/or libertarian leanings who like the man and say they will be voting for him.

As has been noted; I think MANY are underestimating the real anger many are feeling and who may not say who they are voting for. These people will be voting for Trump.

Chloe
07-29-2016, 10:41 AM
Well there is that...and there is the fact that you're not the forum "kindness" police. Best not to get caught up in all that.

You really overreached on that one. His response was not rude or obnoxious in any way. Yours was though.

point taken, I'm sorry. Truth Detector, I'm sorry.

Truth Detector
07-29-2016, 10:42 AM

Please parse out the condescending remarks: The flaw in your math is assuming that Hillary will carry Florida and Virginia. Ohio is the key to the White House door; you got that one correct.

Perhaps I should have started the statement with "I think" for the thought police?? [shrugs]

Green Arrow and I may differ in political philosophy to some extent, but I don't have any reason to be mean or condescending to him. What has he ever done to me???

You need to set aside those liberal colored reading glasses. ;)

Truth Detector
07-29-2016, 10:44 AM
point taken, I'm sorry. Truth Detector, I'm sorry.

No need for an apology; I can take it and dished it right back. We're even!!! :laugh:

Tahuyaman
07-29-2016, 11:46 AM

I will try to answer this for you; because many like me, cannot think of a Hillary Presidency so we will hold our noses and pull the lever for Trump. You see, even Trump is better than Hillary or Obama or any combination.

Secondly, I have heard a LOT of anecdotal evidence from individuals who have been life long Democrats and/or libertarian leanings who like the man and say they will be voting for him.

As has been noted; I think MANY are underestimating the real anger many are feeling and who may not say who they are voting for. These people will be voting for Trump.

Yes there are a lot of people who are not happy with the direction our country is going, but facts are facts.

As distrusted and disrespected as Hillary Clinton is, the only candidate with more negatives than her is Donald Trump. This is a fact.

Bethere
07-29-2016, 12:47 PM
point taken, I'm sorry. @Truth Detector (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1783), I'm sorry.

Stand up for yourself, Chloe!

Bethere
07-29-2016, 12:49 PM
:rofl: Hysterical.

See you on election night.

My prediction?

You will be saying, "we never win because we never run a true conservative. "

Cigar
07-29-2016, 12:51 PM
http://orig07.deviantart.net/3997/f/2016/147/3/0/trump_toast_by_nitwulf-da3ysjc.png (http://nitwulf.deviantart.com/art/Trump-Toast-611323896)

zelmo1234
07-29-2016, 12:52 PM

That and 50 cents will get you on the bus

Bethere
07-29-2016, 12:55 PM
That and 50 cents will get you on the bus

Go ahead, I've heard it before. They were printing, "better than bethere" t-shirts in 2012 until it was discovered that no one was.

It wouldn't be any fun for me if my opponents weren't thoroughly committed before the big show.

WE HAVE YOUR PROJECTION ALREADY, RIGHT?

Don't forfeit the chance to make me look bad.

zelmo1234
07-29-2016, 01:18 PM
Go ahead, I've heard it before. They were printing, "better than bethere" t-shirts in 2012 until it was discovered that no one was.

It wouldn't be any fun for me if my opponents weren't thoroughly committed before the big show.

WE HAVE YOUR PROJECTION ALREADY, RIGHT?

Don't forfeit the chance to make me look bad.

I still think that Johnson takes enough votes to give Hillary Florida and she wins by less that 10 electoral votes.

I am so sure of it, I am getting the paperwork drawn up to sell my companies to have offshore holding company.

Might as well get the Tax breaks why I can get them.

Green Arrow
07-29-2016, 03:47 PM

That's why it's a prediction, based on the likliest scenario (in my opinion).

Green Arrow
07-29-2016, 03:49 PM
I love that map tool; my prediction is this:

TRUMP = 279

Hillary = 259

I think I was being very generous by leaving Virginia in the Hillary column.

How did you get to that number? Just curious.

Green Arrow
07-29-2016, 03:53 PM
Truth Detector, I'm going to follow up and explain why I gave Hillary Virginia and Florida and why I gave Trump Ohio and Pennsylvania, I'm just at work and on my phone at the moment. Didn't want you to think I was snubbing you.

Chris
07-29-2016, 03:56 PM
Cigar has been banned at the request of the OP, Green Arrow. Please do not respond to Cigar any further in this thread. If you have questions contact the OP of this tPF thread.

Bethere
07-29-2016, 11:44 PM
So, I guess that my friend cigar is toast?

I still think that Johnson takes enough votes to give Hillary Florida and she wins by less that 10 electoral votes. I am so sure of it, I am getting the paperwork drawn up to sell my companies to have offshore holding company. Might as well get the Tax breaks why I can get them.

Make a call!

Pick a number between 270 and 274.

PolWatch
07-30-2016, 12:11 AM
This year is providing a lot of evidence that its time to have more than 2 major parties which is the only positive I can think of for 2016. The GOP started with everything going for them and proceeded to shoot off their feet. They have ignored the real problems and the the opportunity to present some real conservative policies. They insisted on turning the election into a joke. Everyone knew that Clinton would be given the nomination as reward for years of party loyalty. They knew they would be competing against a wounded & weak candidate. When we have problems facing the economy, they implement a platform that seems to worry more about porn than pork? They rally around a reality TV star & applaud everything he manages to get past that massive foot-in-the-mouth he demonstrates? They confuse rambling remarks about what is wrong with the nation with having an actual plan to fix it? It takes more than telling everyone how smart you are to propose a solution. They cheer a Chris Christi proposing criminal charges while ignoring the possibility of his own felonies while governor? They cheer possible charges for Clinton while ignoring Trump's legal problems? Are these people deaf, dumb & blind to anything except Clinton's problems? The GOP is doing everything they can to help elect Clinton. Thanx a lot.

zelmo1234
07-30-2016, 12:12 AM
So, I guess that my friend cigar is toast?

Make a call!

Pick a number between 270 and 274.

I think Hillary get 279

PolWatch
07-30-2016, 12:24 AM
My map gives Clinton 277 to win. I think she will take FL, VA & OH. I'm on the line about WI. I don't remember which show I was watching, but they pointed out that Trump HAS to win FL and I don't see that happening.
Green Arrow - thanks for an interesting site.

zelmo1234
07-30-2016, 12:25 AM
Hillary by 10 would be 274...

Yes but their is likely more stupid people in this country than I think there are, so I revised

Bethere
07-30-2016, 12:27 AM
My map gives Clinton 277 to win. I think she will take FL, VA & OH. I'm on the line about WI. I don't remember which show I was watching, but they pointed out that Trump HAS to win FL and I don't see that happening.
@Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868) - thanks for an interesting site.

Steve Kornacki.

If he doesn't get Florida, Trump has to sweep the Big Ten states all except for Illinois.

If I were Hillary I would freaking move to West Palm Beach.

As for your longer post about needing multiple parties? Isn't that really what we are developing now?

Both parties have 2 distinct wings.

The establishment holds serve for Democrats.

The insurgency holds serve for the Republicans.

The green party is recruiting the democratic insurgency.

The libertarians are targeting the establishment Republican.

Bethere
07-30-2016, 12:29 AM
Yes but their is likely more stupid people in this country than I think there are, so I revised

Can the bald wonder win Michigan? What about your town?

zelmo1234
07-30-2016, 04:53 AM
Can the bald wonder win Michigan? What about your town?

Hillary is not popular in MI. I live in W MI and Trump will win big in all but the Detroit, Bay City, Midland Flint area.

There are still enough people in that area to swing the state, but Grand Rapids and the surrounding area are growing so fast. that in a Decade it will overtake those hell holes controlled by Democrats since the 1950's.

So he can win MI if the turnout makeup is like the Bush years. If for some reason, Hillary is able to produce the Minority turnout that Obama did? Then she will win.

MI does have a voter ID that survived our very conservative Supreme Court. So it is a lot harder for the Democrats to stuff the ballot box. Although during the Obama elections that were some districts in the Detroit area, that had more than 100% of the people that were registered in those area vote.

So I would give Trump a 48% chance of taking MI and it will be about 50% in WI I think that he wins PA and he would have Sailed through OH if Little John would not have been such a Cry Baby.

Chloe
07-30-2016, 08:35 AM
I have Clinton 302 to Trumps 236. The main swing states that I have going to Clinton are Wisconsin, Florida, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Colorado. Colorado is iffy but I see that being one of those surprise states.

Chloe
07-30-2016, 08:40 AM
I also think that once people actually have to vote they will choose the status quo over the unknown.

Peter1469
07-30-2016, 09:32 AM
I also think that once people actually have to vote they will choose the status quo over the unknown.

That is what they said about Britain.

Chloe
07-30-2016, 09:32 AM
That is what they said about Britain.

This isn't britain

Peter1469
07-30-2016, 09:38 AM
This isn't britain

Correct. But my point is valid.

People are not pro-status quo these days.

Chloe
07-30-2016, 09:40 AM

The one key difference between our election and their election is that the alternative to the status quo is Donald J. Trump. Britain didn't have that type of yin and yang to deal with.

Peter1469
07-30-2016, 09:53 AM
The one key difference between our election and their election is that the alternative to the status quo is Donald J. Trump. Britain didn't have that type of yin and yang to deal with.

Untrue.

Britain's choice was to continue with the status quo, or to take an uncertain path.

The US has that same choice now.

Many nations in Europe will hold elections in 2016-2018 and they will have the exact same choice.

Nationalism v. globalism. Choose.

Dr. Who
07-30-2016, 10:20 AM

Many of the people in Britain didn't realize they were actually voting and had they so realized, they may have voted differently.

Chloe
07-30-2016, 10:21 AM
Untrue.

Britain's choice was to continue with the status quo, or to take an uncertain path.

The US has that same choice now.

Many nations in Europe will hold elections in 2016-2018 and they will have the exact same choice.

Nationalism v. globalism. Choose.

Trump nationalism vs Clinton globalism? Neither.

AZ Jim
07-30-2016, 10:39 AM
Trump nationalism vs Clinton globalism? Neither.You have time Chloe, use it well.

Peter1469
07-30-2016, 10:40 AM
Many of the people in Britain didn't realize they were actually voting and had they so realized, they may have voted differently.

That is a meme created by the globalists.

Britain will be just fine. It ruled the world without subordinating itself to Europe. It can survive post-Brexit.

Expect more elections to pick nationalism over globalism over the next two years. Especially as the Muslims run amok.

Peter1469
07-30-2016, 10:41 AM
Trump nationalism vs Clinton globalism? Neither.

That is what the election will come down to. Even a third party vote is anti-status quo. I support that 100%.

Bethere
07-30-2016, 11:16 PM

No, your point really isn't. Uk has a parliamentary system. No one stands for election nationally as the prime minister is just another MP.

At best you are dealing with apples and oranges here, son.

Peter1469
07-31-2016, 12:20 AM
No, your point really isn't. Uk has a parliamentary system. No one stands for election nationally as the prime minister is just another MP.

At best you are dealing with apples and oranges here, son.

Brexit was not a vote for a Prime Minister or a government.

Bethere
07-31-2016, 02:27 AM
Brexit was not a vote for a Prime Minister or a government.

The United States doesn't do national referendums.

So, you have nothing but Presidential elections in which to compare.

You were the one making the comparison, not me.

zelmo1234
07-31-2016, 02:58 AM

Actually we do, but Democrats would never consider using the national referendum procedure, which of course is the Amendment process.

They prefer to try and stack the courts and unconstitutionally write laws from the Bench.

Bethere
07-31-2016, 03:07 AM
Actually we do, but Democrats would never consider using the national referendum procedure, which of course is the Amendment process.

They prefer to try and stack the courts and unconstitutionally write laws from the Bench.

Interesting, and well thought.

Even so, the American people do not vote in one big election to decide issues or amendments. Here's a handy chart.

Brexit was a national vote deciding one topic, or a national 'referendum.' We have no such critter here in obammyville.

Chloe was right.

Give her credit.

States and locals have referendums. Michigan, for example might have a vote to decide if the albatross should be the state bird.

Go bucks!

Bethere!

zelmo1234
07-31-2016, 03:10 AM
Interesting, and well thought.

Even so, the American people do not vote in one big election to decide issues or amendments. Here's a handy chart.

I agree, but the should.

For example Gay marriage should have been an amendment process. There are a lot of issues that should have been and amendment process.

Just because we don't follow the constitution, does not mean that is not the way it was designed.

zelmo1234
07-31-2016, 03:19 AM

Actually that had worse that Trump

Those that voted to exit the Euro Union, knew that they would have several years of recession because of this vote. They would have greater restrictions on their Travel. and they were even promised punishment by Obama.

With Trump it is an unknown, but the Status Quo! is failing. the new number is 73% of the people now believe that the country is heading in the wrong direction.

Bethere
07-31-2016, 03:23 AM
Actually that had worse that Trump

Those that voted to exit the Euro Union, knew that they would have several years of recession because of this vote. They would have greater restrictions on their Travel. and they were even promised punishment by Obama.

With Trump it is an unknown, but the Status Quo! is failing. the new number is 73% of the people now believe that the country is heading in the wrong direction.

The 73% disapproval number better describes the party in charge of the congress with 9% approval then it does the party with the president with 56% approval.

Truth Detector
07-31-2016, 06:34 AM
Green Arrow - thanks for an interesting site.

Hillary won't win OH or FL. That's my prediction.

Truth Detector
07-31-2016, 06:35 AM
I have Clinton 302 to Trumps 236. The main swing states that I have going to Clinton are Wisconsin, Florida, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Colorado. Colorado is iffy but I see that being one of those surprise states.

Colorado is a swing either way and I think it tilts in Trumps favor. PA and FL will go to Trump.

Truth Detector
07-31-2016, 06:38 AM

Many Sanders voters will stay home; Hillary doesn't interest that voter. Trumps constituency will be super charged and show up at the polls...Barring some mud the liberal media digs up on Trump that could embarrass him. We know they will defend any sludge from the Clintons and bury it faster than you can say Benghazi.

Truth Detector
07-31-2016, 06:39 AM

That's a false narrative promoted by the whiners who wanted the status quo.

Truth Detector
07-31-2016, 06:41 AM
The 73% disapproval number better describes the party in charge of the congress with 9% approval then it does the party with the president with 56% approval.

:rofl: Still think Democrats are winning.....that's a hoot.

Peter1469
07-31-2016, 09:09 AM

You are correct that I am making a comparison. The issue before the British people was nationalism v. globalism (the path towards it).

That is the exact issue up for November 2016 in the US presidential elections.

Also, look at the negatives of both major candidates. Very high. This election is not about their personalities. That is clear.

Truth Detector
07-31-2016, 09:46 AM
How did you get to that number? Just curious.

I took the map that came and put Florida in Republican column where it will be in November.

Truth Detector
07-31-2016, 09:47 AM
Truth Detector, I'm going to follow up and explain why I gave Hillary Virginia and Florida and why I gave Trump Ohio and Pennsylvania, I'm just at work and on my phone at the moment. Didn't want you to think I was snubbing you.

No problem; I just don't see Florida going to Hillary.

zelmo1234
07-31-2016, 09:53 AM

I agree with that, why would anyone be happy with Congress, none of them did what they promised to do.

Fact still remains 73% of the people think that the country is heading in the wrong direction.

OGIS
07-31-2016, 12:01 PM
but yet you avoided answering the question.

odd, that.

He always does.

Tahuyaman
07-31-2016, 01:45 PM

The are two things you are ignoring about the public's approval of the Congress.

First, it does not rise when it's controlled by Democrats.

Second, the people who elected their representatives generally approve of their own. They disapprove of the other person's Congressman or Senator.

maineman
07-31-2016, 02:06 PM
but the question posed to people does not concern how they feel about their particular senator, congressman, but what they think about CONGRESS.

Bethere
07-31-2016, 02:35 PM
You are correct that I am making a comparison. The issue before the British people was nationalism v. globalism (the path towards it).

That is the exact issue up for November 2016 in the US presidential elections.

Also, look at the negatives of both major candidates. Very high. This election is not about their personalities. That is clear.

Ok, I disagree, but I see your point. Apologize to chloe for not communicating more clearly and life is good.

Bethere
07-31-2016, 02:38 PM
:rofl: Still think Democrats are winning.....that's a hoot.

On November 8 you will be saying that the gop always loses because they never run a true conservative.

Docthehun
07-31-2016, 04:42 PM
On November 8 you will be saying that the gop always loses because they never run a true conservative.

Where's Homer when you need him?

Bethere
07-31-2016, 05:17 PM
Where's Homer when you need him?

Homer is nowhere man, sitting in his nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for nobody.

Docthehun
07-31-2016, 07:24 PM
Homer is nowhere man, sitting in his nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for nobody.

Elsewhere the children cheer as an ex-college football player with a black belt, breaks the bones of an unsuspecting volunteer with a running, LEFT-footed, "sucker" kick to the head. What a guy! Free tickets to a concert that never happened.

Docthehun
07-31-2016, 07:32 PM
Personally, I'm not placing any bets on anyone. "It ain't over till the fat lady sings."

http://www.thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289859-third-party-support-surging

DGUtley
07-31-2016, 08:00 PM
That brings back memories...

Bethere
07-31-2016, 08:17 PM
Elsewhere the children cheer as an ex-college football player with a black belt, breaks the bones of an unsuspecting volunteer with a running, LEFT-footed, "sucker" kick to the head. What a guy! Free tickets to a concert that never happened.

And the children freaking cheered!

Bethere
07-31-2016, 08:18 PM
That brings back memories...

A wonderful song.

nic34
08-01-2016, 09:24 AM

PHOENIX — If there is one place where the dramas and subplots of Campaign 2016 collide, it is across the sprawling and scorching desert state of Arizona.

Here lives Donald Trump’s restive base of white voters unsettled by the country’s social transformation and fired up to dismantle Washington’s power structure. Here also lies the Democrats’ sleeping giant — an estimated 350,000 Latinos who are not registered to vote but who could mobilize against the presumptive Republican presidential nominee over his incendiary rhetoric.

Then there are the politicians. One senator, Jeff Flake (R), is a vocal Trump critic sounding the alarm about an electoral wipeout. The other, John McCain (R), *alternates awkwardly between his maverick persona and a Trump apologist as he navigates an unexpectedly difficult reelection race. Also on the ballot is Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, a Trump backer whose long crusade against undocumented immigrants makes him a lightning rod.

The Mormon resistance may have an effect in Arizona as well. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints counts more than 400,000 members here, which is roughly 6 percent of the state’s population. If enough Mormons vote against Trump or stay home, it would depress his vote total.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/the-trump-effect-could-arizona-go-blue-for-the-first-time-in-20-years/2016/06/18/a1ffe53e-34aa-11e6-8758-d58e76e11b12_story.html

nic34
08-01-2016, 09:29 AM
267 is best drtumpf can do...

nic34
08-01-2016, 10:05 AM

Yep everyone will be running out to vote for the weed and granola guy :laugh:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3642/3446290579_096cb1b356.jpg

Bethere
08-01-2016, 12:26 PM

It is almost impossible to keep granola lit.

:undecided:

Green Arrow
08-01-2016, 03:16 PM

I would, if Jill Stein wasn't on the ballot.

Bethere
08-02-2016, 08:22 AM

I am beginning to regret not picking a higher number.

IMPress Polly
08-02-2016, 02:07 PM
Green Arrow wrote:

It's too early to make predictions this specific yet really, but if the election were held tomorrow, I would make a similar prediction, but with the difference that I give North Carolina to Clinton and Arkansas to Trump.

While it might make sense to give Clinton Arkansas since Bill Clinton was governor there for some time, it's been quite a long time since then and the state has become very solid red in the interim. Expecting Clinton to carry Arkansas in 2016 is kind of like expecting Romney to carry Massachusetts in 2012 to my way of thinking. There's some logic to the idea, but not enough to overcome an overwhelmingly hostile ideological balance.

North Carolina, on the other hand, is precisely the kind of state where a social liberal like Clinton can thrive, given its remarkable demographic shifts over the last decade. It's becoming increasingly like its neighbor to the north, Virginia, in that regard. Plus the Republican local government is not so popular itself these days and may face a hostile backlash due to possible overreach precisely on cultural legislation in the fall.

However, I agree with your core premise that the so-called "rust belt" states are vulnerable in this context and could very well be taken by Trump because of his protectionist trade policy ideas. Outsourcing is a major problem in those states, so it's not surprising to find that protectionism enjoys broad support among the workers there.

American Cynic
08-02-2016, 03:39 PM
All these charts, graphs, flowcharts, etc. are useless. Basically it comes down to three states: Ohio, Florida, and that place that makes great cheese steaks.

Trump has to take that trifecta in order to have a shot. Period.

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 10:53 AM
but the question posed to people does not concern how they feel about their particular senator, congressman, but what they think about CONGRESS.

And again, it doesn't matter. What matters is how they feel about the ones they elect. They seem to mostly approve.

What a person in Maine or Oregon thinks about Congressmen from Kansas or Texas is irrelevant.

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 10:55 AM
It might be close and it might not be close, but we are hoping to be burdened with a Clinton administration and all the corruption which goes along with that. Better get prepared for it now.

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 10:56 AM

My prediction?

That is a nugget of truth.

Common
08-09-2016, 10:59 AM
Clinton has the election wrapped up. I said from day one that Trump wouldnt win this election. For all intents the election is over.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 11:04 AM
Clinton has the election wrapped up. I said from day one that Trump wouldnt win this election. For all intents the election is over.
What an ignorant thing to say.

Trumps unveiled pro-economic growth policy is an election winner. For Trump, not for Broke-Brained Crooked Hillary.

Docthehun
08-09-2016, 02:29 PM
I'm not predicting anything. "Not my circus, not my monkeys"

There's tons of time for more, "He said what?" and "She lied about what?", complete with plenty of videos, witnesses, testimony, e-mails, the media and pundits. And that's ignoring everything else in the world that doesn't have anything to do with those two.

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 02:43 PM

I don't believe her odds are at 100%, but she's certainly the odds on favorite. There's still three months to go and who knows what strange things will happen with two clowns like this running for POTUS? Both of these candidates are vulnerable in various areas.

I believe she is going to win the election. By what margin, I will not predict.

OGIS
08-09-2016, 03:18 PM
It might be close and it might not be close, but we are hoping to be burdened with a Clinton administration and all the corruption which goes along with that. Better get prepared for it now.

Seriously, what would you think of a Kaine administration? If Breitbart, WND and Infowars are correct, then Hillery is liable to go brain dead at any moment. So if she makes it to the White House, she would probably have an aneurysm during her first staff meeting and suddenly Kaine is President.

OGIS
08-09-2016, 03:29 PM
I'm not predicting anything. "Not my circus, not my monkeys"

You, sir, win the Internets for the day.

I'm stealing that.

There's tons of time for more, "He said what?" and "She lied about what?", complete with plenty of videos, witnesses, testimony, e-mails, the media and pundits. And that's ignoring everything else in the world that doesn't have anything to do with those two.

So many lies have been documented on both sides that we must simply assume that everyone is lying. All the time. Every single person connected to either campaign. And let's include Johnson and Stein in that group, too.

My 85 year old grandmother voted for LBJ because "he had a nice face." My father voted for Goldwater because "he had an honest face." And now, my friends, it appears that this is what we have been reduced to.

Impressions. Who seems less corrupt? Who seems less evil? Who seems less insane?

Which one will be most likely to start World War Three?

Bethere
08-09-2016, 03:32 PM
[/COLOR]
You, sir, win the Internets for the day.

I'm stealing that.

Hell, that might be the hook to my cool new song!

OGIS
08-09-2016, 03:32 PM
I don't believe her odds are at 100%, but she's certainly the odds on favorite. There's still three months to go and who knows what strange things will happen with two clowns like this running for POTUS? Both of these candidates are vulnerable in various areas.

I believe she is going to win the election. By what margin, I will not predict.

Best thing might be a squeak win for one and Armageddon for that party in Congress. Then we could have four years of paralyzed government and a 4:4 SCOTUS, which will hopefully give sane, honest, and wise candidates in both parties time to gather their strength.

Docthehun
08-09-2016, 03:42 PM
Hell, that might be the hook to my cool new song!

Oh God, don't get started on that! :smiley: "Death by a thousand cuts!" But hey, have at it if you must.

debbietoo
08-15-2016, 08:01 AM
You think she will get Arkansas?

Docthehun
08-15-2016, 08:15 AM
You think she will get Arkansas?

Too close to call. I think 95% of actual voters have already decided.

Common Sense
08-15-2016, 09:06 AM
The GOP should forget about securing the White House and start worrying about keeping or gaining seats in the House and Senate.

texan
08-22-2016, 08:04 AM
There is so much meat left on this bone nobody can predict this just yet.

Once again Hillary has lied to everyone about Powell advising her to handle her email the way she did, let's see if the Donald can stay out of the way and let the big dog eat........This couldn't have been more stupid by her and shows her judgement isn't any better. Then you have WikiLeaks whom will release more embarrassing at the least information after Labor Day. No reason to predict at this time tooooooo many more mistakes and issues to go for these two candidates.

Remember this, people do not want to vote for Hillary they lean that way now. They are looking for any reason to vote elsewhere if one can be provided. Her support is soft.

Tahuyaman
09-01-2016, 07:30 PM

She is a blackmail risk.

Yes they will. We are going to face the tragedy of another Clinton administration.

Docthehun
09-01-2016, 08:40 PM
Women will decide this election.

Subdermal
09-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Yes they will. We are going to face the tragedy of another Clinton administration.

Whatever you say, Eeyore. Your pessimism - and non-participation in averting such an outcome - has grown tiresome.

Tahuyaman
09-02-2016, 09:39 AM
It's time to face reality. Reality is that Mrs.Clinton is going to be our next president. Of course, my happiness, success or failures aren't dependent upon who wins the election.

Bethere
09-02-2016, 05:57 PM
Whatever you say, Eeyore. Your pessimism - and non-participation in averting such an outcome - has grown tiresome.

Good times!

Bethere
09-02-2016, 06:02 PM
There is so much meat left on this bone nobody can predict this just yet.

Once again Hillary has lied to everyone about Powell advising her to handle her email the way she did, let's see if the Donald can stay out of the way and let the big dog eat........This couldn't have been more stupid by her and shows her judgement isn't any better. Then you have WikiLeaks whom will release more embarrassing at the least information after Labor Day. No reason to predict at this time tooooooo many more mistakes and issues to go for these two candidates.

Remember this, people do not want to vote for Hillary they lean that way now. They are looking for any reason to vote elsewhere if one can be provided. Her support is soft.

Wikileaks. Assange. Russia. Manafort. Trump.

I don't think Americans will look kindly upon further Russian intrusions on our elections.

Ransom
09-02-2016, 07:29 PM
Women will decide this election.

If it's up to married women, Trump would win. Married women...... on average more highly educated, more often than not have children, more often than not are employed, more often than not actually budget the American family...... voted in the majority for Romney and McCain. The GOP may again win that vote.

What was that? What of the less educated women..... those often not married or a single parent, less likely to be employed, be a student, not have a dime to their names much less budget capacity....... oh they'll be voting Democrat. Those dependent on the government, will vote Democrat.

Ransom
09-02-2016, 07:33 PM

I don't think Americans will look kindly upon further Russian intrusions on our elections.

Hacked the DNC and exposed Wasserman Schultz...... and are responsible for Hillary's abysmal honesty polling.

I think Americans understand it's irrelevant who exposed...... hacker nor Russian wrote these emails.

Hackers though do keep their servers in their basements, that what most Americans are upset about?

Subdermal
09-02-2016, 11:17 PM

And my view is that Americans will not look kindly upon further Clinton intrusions on our elections.

Of course, the problem is that Americans will not be the only ones voting.

Bethere
09-03-2016, 12:50 AM
And my view is that Americans will not look kindly upon further Clinton intrusions on our elections.

Who cares?

suds00
09-11-2016, 05:20 PM
if trump loses the electoral vote and wins or comes close in the popular vote we'll never hear the end of it.

MisterVeritis
09-11-2016, 05:21 PM
if trump loses the electoral vote and wins or comes close in the popular vote we'll never hear the end of it.
Relax. Trump is going to win.

Peter1469
09-11-2016, 05:45 PM
I think we need to be more concerned with Hillary's health at this point.....

MisterVeritis
09-11-2016, 05:47 PM
I am not concerned in the least. She is an evil person.

Green Arrow
09-11-2016, 08:20 PM
I've altered my map based on current polling, just to see where they stand right now if the election were today. I'm using the RCP average, which in my humble opinion is the most accurate.

The RCP average puts Clinton at 341 to Trump's 197, and gives Clinton the battlegrounds of Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Colorado, Florida, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Nevada, and North Carolina.

It's worth noting, though, that Trump has pretty drastically caught up to her in the polls in all of these states, and remains very close to her in nearly every one.

IMPress Polly
09-12-2016, 05:22 AM
I'm waiting to make my first formal prediction until after the first debate. I plan on making at least two: one sometime before October 15th (I may wait until we've had some time for the poll results from the first debate to come in) and the one shortly before the election itself (i.e. in early November). Informally though, while events on the campaign trail (and obviously biased media coverage that gives Mr. Trump a pass on pretty much everything (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-hillary-clinton-email-story-is-out-of-control/2016/09/08/692947d0-75fc-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.7b948b760052)) are conspiring to make this a close race for the time being, I personally tend to suspect that Trump will fare about as well in the debates as he did in the public's comparison of the RNC versus the DNC, given that he'll have to avoid going off message for an hour and a half straight at a time without benefit of a teleprompter, which I don't think he's capable of doing and that that will probably reset the public's opinion of the contest back closer to where it should be.

I would love to see the third party candidates appear in the debates, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

OGIS
09-12-2016, 08:01 AM
I am not concerned in the least. She is an evil person.

What is her position on killing the families of terrorists?

OGIS
09-12-2016, 08:03 AM

There will be much talk of Second Amendment solutions.

birddog
09-12-2016, 11:33 AM

Yes, Donald is releasing his medical records this week, and she needs to also. Of course, she's such a liar, she probably would not release them all.

AZ Jim
09-12-2016, 01:58 PM
How did you get to 325?I mostly hitchhiked and took a bus the last mile or so.

Truth Detector
09-12-2016, 02:10 PM

Do you really think that the Democrats wouldn't do the very same thing? Hell, they already did it in 2000 when they whined and opined that Bush "stole" the election with the help of the Supreme Court.

Liberals have NO room to criticize ANYONE based on their idiotic shenanigans. Not on experience, not on lying, not on stealing elections and most certainly not on violating Government regulations and laws.

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 02:17 PM
I've changed my mind...now I want to Trump to win. Let the shitstains have their savior.

MisterVeritis
09-12-2016, 04:42 PM
What is her position on killing the families of terrorists?
The terrorists are her allies. That is why she insists in importing them. But then, you should already know this, shouldn't you?

If you want terrorists to stop targeting Americans take away something they value. Take away their entire families. When two or three families are completely wiped out there will be fewer volunteers.

MisterVeritis
09-12-2016, 04:43 PM
There will be much talk of Second Amendment solutions.
Relax. Trump is going to win.

IMPress Polly
09-12-2016, 05:48 PM
Common Sense wrote:
I've changed my mind...now I want to Trump to win. Let the $#@!stains have their savior.

So...how is that fair to me? Or to the Latino population? Or the African American population? Or to the Muslim American population? Or frankly to yourself, considering there's at least a 10% chance you'll be nuked if he gets elected?

(Or perhaps you were being sarcastic?)

Peter1469
09-12-2016, 05:55 PM
I've changed my mind...now I want to Trump to win. Let the shitstains have their savior.

You sound unhinged. Did Hillary's faint break your spirit?

Peter1469
09-12-2016, 05:56 PM
So...how is that fair to me? Or to the Latino population? Or the African American population? Or to the Muslim American population? Or frankly to yourself, considering there's at least a 10% chance you'll be nuked if he gets elected?

(Or perhaps you were being sarcastic?)

On those issues Hillary would do far worse than Trump.

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 05:57 PM

It was sarcasm...but if anything would erode my spirit, it would be the vile reactions to her health issue.

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 05:57 PM
On those issues Hillary would do far worse than Trump.

That's impossible.

Bethere
09-12-2016, 05:58 PM

You sound like a lifelong Republican who "left the party" because you are too embarrassed to accept responsibility for the consequences of your voting history.

Bethere
09-12-2016, 09:59 PM
Yeah, maineman. He loves to snipe without having to play defense. He's a lifelong Republican by admission. Don't indulge him by letting him off the hook.

He's a Republican.

OGIS
09-13-2016, 03:20 PM

My prediction?

Or: "The vast Democratic election conspiracy robbed us!"

There will be talk of 2nd Amendment solutions.

Ransom
10-03-2016, 07:02 PM
You sound like a lifelong Republican who "left the party" because you are too embarrassed to accept responsibility for the consequences of your voting history.

There is that embarrassment or shame feature again so prevalent when you post, Bethere. Your unease and utter shame in merely being white and male has you now projecting those anxieties onto others....or at least trying. Pete was thrown out, Bethere, I don't know how else to put it. Tossed for reasons too deep for your shallow and transparent and fragile mentality.

I'm just wondering if the red hue has faded about your face....:embarrassed:

Ransom
10-03-2016, 07:04 PM
Yeah, maineman. He loves to snipe without having to play defense. He's a lifelong Republican by admission. Don't indulge him by letting him off the hook.

He's a Republican.

He's voting for Trump. Don't make him Republican.

Bethere
10-03-2016, 07:12 PM
He's voting for Trump. Don't make him Republican.

Of course it does.

I could care less what you say you are. I am more interested in what you actually do.

Hitler, for example, claimed to be a Christian socialist when he was really a satanic fascist.

TrueBlue
10-03-2016, 07:13 PM

Record low for Democrats? Are you kidding?! The way Democrats are going out for voter registration drives in most all states and the eagerness and energy being shown in the process to get Hillary Clinton elected, Bethere's prediction number will probably be on the low end of the scale at final count.

Oh, and by the way, I wouldn't be so quick to give Texas to Trump. Hillary Won Texas in the primaries by a large number over Trump so why should she lose it in the General? Don't believe she will. Texas is going purplish-blue at the moment and no doubt will turn completely blue before long!

PeoplePower
10-03-2016, 07:17 PM
My prediction:Trump wins and there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Captain Obvious
10-03-2016, 07:20 PM
My prediction:Trump wins and there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

I hope so. I can't in good conscience vote Trump - I considered it but it passed quickly.

I want to see progressive hacks hurling themselves off of tall buildings.

PeoplePower
10-03-2016, 07:24 PM
I hope so. I can't in good conscience vote Trump - I considered it but it passed quickly.

I want to see progressive hacks hurling themselves off of tall buildings.
IF want to see progressive hacks hurling themselves off of tall buildings.
Why would you not vote Trump?Personally I just want to see them implode.\
All the scared eyes gone away.Now it's reality time.

Captain Obvious
10-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Why would you not vote Trump?

Trump isn't a candidate I can support - ethically, philosophically. And I'm not voting against a candidate, that's what the establishment thrived on for generations.

I'll support the third candidate regardless of his knowledge of Aleppo and world leaders.

Bethere
10-03-2016, 07:28 PM
Trump isn't a candidate I can support - ethically, philosophically. And I'm not voting against a candidate, that's what the establishment thrived on for generations.

I'll support the third candidate regardless of his knowledge of Aleppo and world leaders.

Good times!

Captain Obvious
10-03-2016, 07:30 PM
Good times!

Voter integrity is a concept you're incapable of grasping.

AZ Jim
10-03-2016, 08:30 PM
Why would you not vote Trump?Personally I just want to see them implode.\
All the scared eyes gone away.Now it's reality time.

What you want and what you get are two entirely different things.

PeoplePower
10-03-2016, 08:36 PM
What you want and what you get are two entirely different things.

Haha! Come November:"Progressive" heads will be imploding.
People have not regressed to being that stupid.
True story.That is my prediction.

AZ Jim
10-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Haha! Come November:"Progressive" heads will be imploding.
People have not regressed to being that stupid.
True story.That is my prediction.Wonderful. Now the premise of this post is to make a electoral vote prediction, so let's have it Einstein.

Ethereal
10-03-2016, 08:40 PM
Why would you not vote Trump?

Tempting if for no other reason than pure entertainment value, but unprincipled nonetheless.

Tahuyaman
10-03-2016, 08:46 PM
I believe that we are going to be burdened with another Clinton administration with all of the corruption and incompetence which goes along with it.

Captain Obvious
10-03-2016, 08:48 PM
I believe that we are going to be burdened with another Clinton administration with all of the corruption and incompetence which goes along with it.

http://www.11points.com/images/highbox-cheers.jpg

Tahuyaman
10-03-2016, 10:31 PM
http://www.11points.com/images/highbox-cheers.jpg

Just like the true Clinton supporter you are.

PeoplePower
10-03-2016, 10:40 PM
http://www.270towin.com/maps/xoKZX
(http://www.270towin.com/maps/xoKZX)

(http://www.270towin.com/maps/xoKZX)

texan
10-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Hillary 290ish

Docthehun
10-12-2016, 07:14 AM
I am beginning to regret not picking a higher number.

Take another stab at it!

Bethere
10-12-2016, 01:23 PM
Take another stab at it!

I'll stick with 366. I am committed.

NapRover
10-12-2016, 01:41 PM
Don 273

Tahuyaman
10-12-2016, 02:04 PM
I'm not going to predict the number of electoral college votes, but I will predict that Hillary Clinton wins the election by six percentage points, but still does not come close to receiving a majority of the votes cast.

Devint
10-13-2016, 02:20 PM
Trump with 538

Green Arrow
10-13-2016, 07:52 PM
Trump with 538

Nice trolling.

AZ Jim
10-13-2016, 08:23 PM
I started with 325 and I am still there.

maineman
10-13-2016, 09:50 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

it's obvious that grabbing pussy is not something most Americans are comfortable with.

This moron is circling the drain, and, if my prayers are answered, his whole fucking party will swirl down into oblivion with him.

Bethere
10-23-2016, 02:14 AM
How did you get to 366?

I'll tell you we why I said 366 on election night.

Ransom
10-23-2016, 06:22 AM

Will you finally be able to rid yourself of your shame for being white and male?

Docthehun
10-23-2016, 07:49 AM

That sounds a lot like; "I'll hold you in suspense"................

Good times!

MRogersNhood
10-23-2016, 08:00 AM

Hopefully I can tune in to that one.Should be interesting.

AZ Jim
10-25-2016, 04:15 PM
Trump with 538Oh Gawd! Another sock?

AZ Jim
10-25-2016, 04:16 PM
I picked 325 (Clinton) months ago but said then I was pessimistic and still will stick with that number.

Bethere
10-25-2016, 08:23 PM
I picked 325 (Clinton) months ago but said then I was pessimistic and still will stick with that number.
Your pick is looking pretty good as of now!

MRogersNhood
10-25-2016, 08:44 PM
Here's mine:

http://www.270towin.com/maps/Qx72J

Bethere
10-25-2016, 09:14 PM
Here's mine:

http://www.270towin.com/maps/Qx72J

305, trump?

You have more guts than most of your right wing playmates.

Congratulations!

PolWatch
10-26-2016, 05:53 AM
RCP has Clinton over the top with 272 and Trump at 126. Toss ups: 140

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

bdtex
10-27-2016, 10:24 AM
Here's mine. 323-215 HRC.

http://www.270towin.com/maps/jA9po

IMPress Polly
10-27-2016, 10:43 AM
btex wrote:

I agree with this. It's literally an exact copy of my most recent prediction.

bdtex
10-27-2016, 11:27 AM
I agree with this. It's literally an exact copy of my most recent prediction.

Iowa,Ohio,NC,FLA,NV,Arizona and Utah are really the only states left in play. Trump could win them all and would still lose.

suds00
10-30-2016, 02:12 PM
even if trump swept the battleground states it's a slim chance to none that he'd win . clinton 300+

MRogersNhood
10-30-2016, 02:30 PM
even if trump swept the battleground states it's a slim chance to none that he'd win . clinton 300+

I think I'll try to take the high ground on the 9th.
Or try to anyways.I predict that will end up in failure.
I swear I will try,though.
Look here you guys,just because cultural-Marxists are way oversampled on internet bulletin boards does not mean they make up any kind of majority in anything.
It's almost certain they comprise less than 1/3 of the Democratic party.That's right!
Most Democrats are NORMAL!
They also see how Hillary has done for the past however many years of their life and are reasonably intelligent!
Cultural-Marxist SJWs are only more prevalent on bulletin boards because quite a few are :PAID to be there!
And there you have it folks!

Tahuyaman
10-30-2016, 04:02 PM
I believe Clinton will win in a landslide with the electoral college, but not receive a majority of the popular vote.

AZ Jim
10-30-2016, 04:13 PM
How did you get to 325?My GPS!!

TrueBlue
10-30-2016, 04:26 PM
My GPS!!
In other words you're:

GETTING
PRETTY
SAVVY

MRogersNhood
10-30-2016, 05:56 PM
In other words you're:

GETTING
PRETTY
SAVVY
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/72778852.jpg

maineman
10-30-2016, 11:05 PM
I believe Clinton will win in a landslide with the electoral college, but not receive a majority of the popular vote.

who gives a flying fuck what you believe? You're like the little boy who cried wolf.... you have stated your beliefs and opinions as absolute facts for so long, most of us have tuned you out as nothing but a joke.

Tahuyaman
10-30-2016, 11:09 PM
who gives a flying $#@! what you believe? You're like the little boy who cried wolf.... you have stated your beliefs and opinions as absolute facts for so long, most of us have tuned you out as nothing but a joke.

Interesting observation.

maineman
10-30-2016, 11:18 PM
Interesting observation.

interesting... and accurate.

Tahuyaman
10-30-2016, 11:42 PM
interesting... and accurate.. Do you dispute my election prediction?

Ethereal
10-30-2016, 11:45 PM
who gives a flying $#@! what you believe?

I'm guessing it's roughly the same amount of people who give a flying f*ck what you believe.

maineman
10-30-2016, 11:47 PM
I don't CARE about your election prediction. I find you, personally, to be a despicable, moronic human being. You have insulted me and denigrated my service to our country to the point where I really could give a flying fuck what you believe. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Honestly. Literally.

Have I made myself clear enough or would you like me to further expound?

maineman
10-30-2016, 11:48 PM
I'm guessing it's roughly the same amount of people who give a flying f*ck what you believe.

your guess is as good as mine.

Bethere
10-31-2016, 04:20 AM
Will you finally be able to rid yourself of your shame for being white and male?

No.

suds00
10-31-2016, 10:56 AM
So, there's a site called 270towin.com that provides an interactive map of all fifty states and their electoral college votes. You can make the state red, blue, or toss-up, and for Maine and Nebraska it reflects the reality that the state's electoral votes could be split. When you first go to it, it automatically gives Clinton 217 electoral votes to Trump's 191, reflecting the fact that those are the states that are 99.99% certainly going red or blue. It leaves the swing states of Nevada, Colorado, Iowa, Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida as toss-ups. i swap pa with arkansas.

States for Hillary:
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Hawaii
Illinois
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Oregon
Rhode Island
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin

States for Trump:
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
West Virginia
Wyomingi give clinton pa. and trump arkansas

Boris The Animal
10-31-2016, 11:03 AM
325 Hillary but I played it safe. I'll stick with my number.As a Communist you would. Hillery is a lying c*nt.

nic34
10-31-2016, 11:06 AM

States for Hillary:
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Hawaii
Illinois
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Oregon
Rhode Island
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin

States for Trump:
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
West Virginia
Wyoming

Fixed. You mean Arkansas for trumpy....

nic34
10-31-2016, 11:09 AM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ar/arkansas_trump_vs_clinton-5899.html

Clinton 263, 111 tossups

Trump up +25 in Arkansas.....

Safety
10-31-2016, 11:27 AM
As a Communist you would. Hillery is a lying c*nt.

Please watch the language

Boris The Animal
10-31-2016, 12:36 PM
Please watch the languageWhat for? It's the truth.

maineman
10-31-2016, 12:47 PM
if it weren't for low class, you'd have no class at all, Boris.

Boris The Animal
10-31-2016, 12:49 PM
if it weren't for low class, you'd have no class at all, Boris.Alot more than you, Sailor boy. Now go back to Venezuela where you and the rest of the Communists belong.

maineman
10-31-2016, 12:52 PM
Alot more than you, Sailor boy. Now go back to Venezuela where you and the rest of the Communists belong.

I've never even been to Venezuela. I certainly am no communist, that's for sure. And where the fuck do you get off thinking you can tell me what to do or where to go?

Safety
10-31-2016, 01:03 PM
Boris The Animal and maineman have been TB'd by the OP Green Arrow. Please do not respond any further to these members.

gamewell45
10-31-2016, 01:16 PM

And surprisingly, he helped the media do it as well. So if he is beaten (and as of now at least, it appears he'll lose) he has no one to blame but himself.

Tahuyaman
10-31-2016, 02:14 PM
And surprisingly, he helped the media do it as well. So if he is beaten (and as of now at least, it appears he'll lose) he has no one to blame but himself.

He has been an extremely flawed candidate from the start. Yes, those flaws are all his fault. He continually gave the media all the ammunition they needed to concentrate on his flaws and minimize or even ignore those of Mrs.Clinton.

MRogersNhood
11-04-2016, 02:40 PM

You wore a helmet in class,yet you were not on the football team,amirite?

You got that all kinds of wrong on how it will be.You keep dreamin'.

I grew up in a place called "America where we see through and do not put up with bovine feces"

MRogersNhood
11-04-2016, 02:42 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/6P1L/my-body-is-ready/image.png For Trump. :rofl:

Dr. Who
11-04-2016, 07:04 PM
https://s15.postimg.org/jg3h4chgb/gavel.gif MRogersNhood has been thread banned at the request of the OP, please do not respond to this member's posts.

If you have questions about this action, please direct them to the OP in a PM. Thank you.

Bethere
11-08-2016, 01:24 PM
How did you get to 366?

I believed that the Obama coalition was durable, so I took his 2008 total and added 1 for omaha.

So, Hillary 366.

Bethere
11-08-2016, 01:27 PM

So, Pete.

Record low democratic turnout?

You also said that Hillary would struggle to get 30%.

We will know soon.

Docthehun
11-08-2016, 09:36 PM
They're giddy at Fox. Buckle your seat belt. Dow futures already off more than 400 points and the night is young.

Tahuyaman
11-08-2016, 10:50 PM
I believed that the Obama coalition was durable, so I took his 2008 total and added 1 for omaha.

So, Hillary 366.

Are you standing by that prediction?

Green Arrow
11-08-2016, 10:50 PM
Well, I'll be the first to admit I didn't see this coming.

Tahuyaman
11-08-2016, 10:53 PM
They're giddy at Fox. Buckle your seat belt. Dow futures already off more than 400 points and the night is young.

I was was just watching Fox. They aren't giddy. They are just like me. Kind of amazed that Mrs. Clinton isn't in a commanding lead by now.

I don't see Trump holding on to this lead, but it's much closer than I expected. I thought that Clinton would win easily with electoral votes without winning a majority of the popular vote.

Subdermal
11-08-2016, 11:28 PM

So, Hillary 366.
Here's to not seeing you around for a very long while. New screen name: WEREthere.

:biglaugh:

Tahuyaman
11-08-2016, 11:30 PM
I'm watching Fox News now. I think Juan Williams is going to cry.

Safety
11-08-2016, 11:31 PM
Well, I'll be the first to admit I didn't see this coming.

People discounted rural America.

Ethereal
11-08-2016, 11:35 PM
Michigan and Wisconsin... crucial.

Safety
11-08-2016, 11:38 PM
People are going to totally lose their shit when the final vote is counted. It seems like there will be some vacancies for pollsters opening soon.

Subdermal
11-08-2016, 11:40 PM
Lots of leftist shills are going to be disappearing from this site.

Thank GOD.

JDubya
11-08-2016, 11:46 PM
Lots of leftist shills are going to be disappearing from this site.

Thank GOD.
You're really looking forward to a mindless right-wing circle jerk, aren't you?

Enjoy it.

Don't forget to stock up on lotion.

The Xl
11-08-2016, 11:47 PM
I hope this place returns to sanity after tonight, even if Clinton pulls it out.

Safety
11-08-2016, 11:49 PM
One can only hope.

Ethereal
11-08-2016, 11:53 PM
I hope this place returns to sanity after tonight, even if Clinton pulls it out.
It's definitely not.

Things will continue to worsen because the US political system is inherently flawed, i.e., too much centralization.

There is simply no way that America's urban and rural spheres can peacefully coexist under a unitary political system in the long run.

Subdermal
11-08-2016, 11:55 PM
You're really looking forward to a mindless right-wing circle jerk, aren't you?
Enjoy it.
Don't forget to stock up on lotion.

So you are leaving.

:biglaugh:

The mindlessness, leftist, is nearly the exclusive perview of the leftists here. When they leave, the discourse will gain a cerebral quality.

You wouldn't understand, just as you clearly don't understand what just happened.

Mister D
11-08-2016, 11:55 PM
People discounted rural America.
Maybe ridiculing working class whites and dismissing their complaints wasn't such a great idea. I'm very curious to see the demographic breakdown though. I wonder how much of the Hispanic vote Trump managed to capture.