Islam's "12th Imam" (1/3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOeZsnHMMlE#ws

Islam's "12th Imam" (2/3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MawfO5zlOd8#ws

Islam's "12th Imam" (3/3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpQvcJ_ZzzI#ws

shaarona
10-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Glen Beck is teaching Shia Eschatology now????

Goldie Locks
10-01-2012, 09:16 AM

Is he wrong and how?

Stuck_In_California
10-01-2012, 09:34 AM
"Shia Eschatology" is a non-sequitur, since we are dealing with a false religion.
But, what Glenn is saying is that whether or not all this is true or not is besides the point. His point is that people in power believe it is true and they will act accordingly.

Is he wrong and how?
:happy1:

shaarona
10-01-2012, 09:54 AM
"Shia Eschatology" is a non-sequitur, since we are dealing with a false religion.
But, what Glenn is saying is that whether or not all this is true or not is besides the point. His point is that people in power believe it is true and they will act accordingly.

:happy1:

You can't teach anything from a POV of hate and ignorance.

Stuck_In_California
10-01-2012, 09:59 AM
You can't teach anything from a POV of hate and ignorance.

I believe your post demonstrates ignorance on YOUR part.

First of all, your liberal knee-jerk reaction to slap the label "hate" on everyone who disagrees with you is stupid and moronic. I never expressed hate towards anybody. I just stated the facts.

Secondly, the ignorance belongs to you, not me. In the videos I posted three hours worth of facts, and you did not refute one of them.

You are the queen of ignorance in this form sharoona, whereas I am him merely the humble delivery boy of truth.

shaarona
10-01-2012, 10:15 AM
I believe your post demonstrates ignorance on YOUR part.

First of all, your liberal knee-jerk reaction to slap the label "hate" on everyone who disagrees with you us stupid and moronic. I never expressed hate towards anybody. I just stated the facts.

Secondly, the ignorance belongs to you, not me. In the videos I posted three hours worth of facts, and you did not refute one of them.

You are the queen of ignorance in this form sharoona, whereas I am him merely the humble delivery boy of truth.

Glen Beck had three months of bible college dropped out and became a drunk..

If you want someone to teach you the game of football, do you ask a chef?

Goldie Locks
10-01-2012, 10:20 AM

If you want someone to teach you the game of football, do you ask a chef?

And you think that is the only place he gathered his information from???
Guess when you left school you never learned another thing, right?
You never kept learning, kept researching, you just stayed stagnant.

Stuck_In_California
10-01-2012, 10:20 AM

And now he is recovered, as are many of your idols.

...........If you want someone to teach you the game of football, do you ask a chef?

Once again, you have not refuted one fact in the three hours of Glenn's video. You went straight for the personal attack.

You are truly a vile, descpicable jerk.

Goldie Locks
10-01-2012, 10:25 AM
And now he is recovered, as are many of your idols.

Once again, you have not refuted one fact in the three hours of Glenn's video. You went straight for the personal attack.

You are truly a vile, descpicable jerk.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i146/tem14526/clint-nod.gif

KC
10-01-2012, 10:31 AM

Wait... false religion?

Stuck_In_California
10-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Wait... false religion?

Yes. A made up religion, a conglomerate of Judaism, Christianity, Arab Culture, and warmongering, all combined into one ungodly hate machine.

KC
10-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Yes. A made up religion, a conglomerate of Judaism, Christianity, Arab Culture, and warmongering, all combined into one ungodly hate machine.

Since there is no way to come up with any verifiable truth about any religion, and since they espouse claims that would contradict one another, only one religion could contain the correct claims, if any of them do. That would mean all but one are "made up" by mankind, and no one here or anywhere has access to any knowledge about which one that happens to be, if any. So calling a particular religion made up seems like a pointless activity, since there is no evidence that one or another is true. We have only beliefs and non falsifiable claims.

coolwalker
10-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Never turn your back on an Arab. They are not to be trusted, ever. Their religion advocates violence and daily you can see the the outcome.

AZFlyFisher
10-01-2012, 01:55 PM

lol

Christians believe Muslims have it all wrong.

Muslims believe Christians have it all wrong.

Both are correct.

KC
10-01-2012, 02:01 PM
lol

Christians believe Muslims have it all wrong.

Muslims believe Christians have it all wrong.

Both are correct.

How do you know?

If you cannot provide some reasoning then it is no more likely that you are correct than either Christians or Muslims.

Stuck_In_California
10-02-2012, 07:36 AM
Since there is no way to come up with any verifiable truth about any religion, and since they espouse claims that would contradict one another, only one religion could contain the correct claims, if any of them do. That would mean all but one are "made up" by mankind, and no one here or anywhere has access to any knowledge about which one that happens to be, if any. So calling a particular religion made up seems like a pointless activity, since there is no evidence that one or another is true. We have only beliefs and non falsifiable claims.

Well, as a general principle, it is mathematically impossible for there NOT to be a God. So the fact that there is a God is a given.

As for proof, I believe the miracles associated with Christianity, and the lack of any Islamic miracles, speaks for itself.

Trinnity
10-02-2012, 07:48 AM
You can't teach anything from a POV of hate and ignorance.Take your own advice, then.

Glenn Beck is honest and spot on.

Trinnity
10-02-2012, 07:55 AM

If you want someone to teach you the game of football, do you ask a chef? That was hateful and ignorant. What a cheap shot.

Like so many people, he learned from his mistakes (of long long ago) and is a successful and respected man now.

Sometimes you post insightful and worthwhile info. But the kind of things you've been posting on this thread - that's typical of the person people knew as "Margot".

KC
10-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Well, as a general principle, it is mathematically impossible for there NOT to be a God. So the fact that there is a God is a given.

Oh really?

Stuck_In_California
10-02-2012, 08:19 AM
Oh really?

Yes really. The idea that there is no God is mathematically impossible. Basic probability tells you that the odds of a blob of primordial ooze morphing into a man, regardless of how much time has passed, are so remote that mathematicians regard it as impossible. Emile Borel and Fred Hoyle are just two mathematicians who reject evolution on statistical grounds. The idea is a "Statistcal Immposibility". For example, it is theoretically possible that you could blow up a junk yard and all the flying pieces would land and form themselves into a Cadillac - that is possible. But the odds against it are so high that it constitutes a "Statistcal Immposibility". Same goes for evolution out of nothing. That only leaves one possibility: God. There's your proof, mathematically arrived at.

KC
10-02-2012, 08:29 AM
Actually evolution stands on solid ground. It's the stuff about conditions making life possible on earth in the first place that should give seculars some pause. Whether there is a God or not is inaccessible knowledge, but either way when examine the origins of the universe we find questions that are way beyond our comprehension. That's because we can only learn about the universe we are in from what we see in the universe. It would seem that either way we come to an infinite regression because that's the way we think, in terms of cause and effect. Some Christians say no, there is no infinite regression because God is eternal, but the concept of eternity is outside of the way we think as well.

Stuck_In_California
10-02-2012, 08:33 AM
Actually evolution stands on solid ground.........

I said evolution out of nothing, not merely evolution.

KC
10-02-2012, 08:38 AM
I said evolution out of nothing, not merely evolution.

No one is proposing evolution out of nothing. They are proposing evolution from primordial soup to first archaea, early prokaryotes and eventually eukaryotic cells gradually morphing genetic information over time. That stands on firm ground as well.

Stuck_In_California
10-02-2012, 08:38 AM
No one is proposing evolution out of nothing.........
Atheists do.

KC
10-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Atheists do.

Do they? I thought earlier you said something about beings coming from primordial soup. Certainly that wasn't nothing.