PDA

View Full Version : tPF Trump Says He Wanted to 'Hit a Couple of [DNC] Speakers So Hard'

TrueBlue
07-29-2016, 12:27 PM
Trump Says He Wanted to 'Hit a Couple of [DNC] Speakers So Hard'

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-wanted-hit-couple-dnc-speakers-hard/story?id=40974703

"Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump (http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/donald-trump.htm) said Thursday afternoon he wanted to "hit" some of the Democratic National Convention (http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/elections/democratic-convention.htm) speakers "so hard" while watching them last night, including a "little guy...so hard his head would spin."

"At the Florida event, he appeared to invite Russia to intervene in U.S. elections by asking the country to retrieve thousands of Hillary Clinton (http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/whitehouse/hillary-clinton.htm)'s deleted emails."

"His campaign immediately tried to walk back his remarks"

================================
Thanks to ABC News for this report.

Imho, if you want to see anger, violence and discord you need look no farther than to Trump especially with his latest comments on wanting to hit a couple of DNC speakers. That is totally inexcusable especially for a presidential candidate. It is outrageous! And that is whom his supporters want in the White House, someone with a temper tantrum that cannot be controlled? That is certainly not the type of person we need in there. He should apologize for those remarks. But that appears to be the nature of the Republican Party to resort to violence, hate and discord, to prefer to want to build walls instead of bridges. Consequently, now his campaign is engaged in full Damage Control mode.

The forum rules will be strictly observed by participants in this thread or non-conforming members will be thread banned.

If You Don't Like What Is Being Discussed In the OP You Can Always Do the Courteous Thing and Just Leave the Thread.

Cigar
07-29-2016, 12:32 PM
A Trump hit is like a Misquote Bite ... have you seen those hands.

He couldn't bust a grape

Peter1469
07-29-2016, 01:02 PM
Harry Reid would be against hitting people. The mob beat him good not too long ago.

Chloe
07-29-2016, 01:07 PM
I wanted to hit Trump in the face every time he turned to the side and gave his best Mussolini pose during his speech but I didn't want to risk turning him on in some creepy way. Look, Trumps a fool, that's just supremely obvious, but he will be doing/saying this type of stuff from now until November. Best to just let him make a fool of himself.

Tahuyaman
07-29-2016, 01:18 PM
Harry Reid would be against hitting people. The mob beat him good not too long ago.

Was that the time he claimed to fall off a treadmill?

IMPress Polly
07-29-2016, 01:57 PM
Chloe wrote:
I wanted to hit Trump in the face every time he turned to the side and gave his best Mussolini pose during his speech but I didn't want to risk turning him on in some creepy way. Look, Trumps a fool, that's just supremely obvious, but he will be doing/saying this type of stuff from now until November. Best to just let him make a fool of himself.

I guarantee you I'd deck him if I had the option! But you know, I hate Trump probably more than anyone else on this entire message board does. Enough to have attended some of those controversial Stop Trump campaign disruption events that were aimed at shutting down his rallies. (And may or may not have always behaved in the most professional manner at them, I'll add.) That's how I think campaigns like his should be treated.

Trump and his goons call for Clinton's arrest and even assassination. Clinton and the Democrats call him rude. You see the one-sided nature of this dynamic? The vacuum's going to be filled by somebody and it might as well include me. :grin:

maineman
07-29-2016, 03:02 PM
how presidential.... how solemn.... what gravitas... inspiring quiet confidence in his ability to steadily guide the ship of state through troubled waters.

jimmyz
07-29-2016, 03:46 PM
I guarantee you I'd deck him if I had the option! But you know, I hate Trump probably more than anyone else on this entire message board does. Enough to have attended some of those controversial Stop Trump campaign disruption events that were aimed at shutting down his rallies. (And may or may not have always behaved in the most professional manner at them, I'll add.) That's how I think campaigns like his should be treated.

Trump and his goons call for Clinton's arrest and even assassination. Clinton and the Democrats call him rude. You see the one-sided nature of this dynamic? The vacuum's going to be filled by somebody and it might as well include me. :grin:

You act like a goon at a Trump event then say "Trump and his goons" in the same post. Doesn't make you look good. Just partisan and full of yourself for protesting in a mob.

Oboe
07-29-2016, 04:11 PM
It's a known fact, to those that can think, some people need hitting.

Peter1469
07-29-2016, 04:21 PM
Was that the time he claimed to fall off a treadmill?

Yes.
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fchristopherfountain.files.wordpre ss.com%2F2015%2F03%2Fharry-reid-injured-eye-afp-640x480.jpg&f=1

Don
07-29-2016, 04:47 PM
I say or think "I'd like to kick that persons ass" often. Doesn't mean I'd actually do it. Its just talk. All normal people do it.

AZ Jim
07-29-2016, 04:51 PM
It's a known fact, to those that can think, some people need hitting.Yes, you principle among them.

hanger4
07-29-2016, 04:58 PM

You two do realize ya just failed TrueBlue's thread.

IMPress Polly
07-29-2016, 07:13 PM
Tough shit. I treat goons like goons, not like they're respectable members of society.

maineman
07-29-2016, 07:15 PM
I bet Trump wanted to hit Khizr Khan, doncha think?

hanger4
07-29-2016, 07:24 PM
Tough shit. I treat goons like goons, not like they're respectable members of society.

Not a prob.

gamewell45
07-29-2016, 07:37 PM
Trump Says He Wanted to 'Hit a Couple of [DNC] Speakers So Hard'

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-wanted-hit-couple-dnc-speakers-hard/story?id=40974703

================================
Thanks to ABC News for this report.

Imho, if you want to see anger, violence and discord you need look no farther than to Trump especially with his latest comments on wanting to hit a couple of DNC speakers. That is totally inexcusable especially for a presidential candidate. It is outrageous! And that is whom his supporters want in the White House, someone with a temper tantrum that cannot be controlled? That is certainly not the type of person we need in there. He should apologize for those remarks. But that appears to be the nature of the Republican Party to resort to violence, hate and discord, to prefer to want to build walls instead of bridges. Consequently, now his campaign is engaged in full Damage Control mode.

The forum rules will be strictly observed by participants in this thread or non-conforming members will be thread banned.

If You Don't Like What Is Being Discussed In the OP You Can Always Do the Courteous Thing and Just Leave the Thread.

Trump simply proves that he is a menace to society; I don't believe his huge over inflated ego will allow him to publicly apologize for his words which not only further damage his image, but also tarnish the republican party's image as well.

PolWatch
07-29-2016, 08:42 PM
I say or think "I'd like to kick that persons ass" often. Doesn't mean I'd actually do it. Its just talk. All normal people do it.

I think most of us say things that we regret. Fortunately, we do not represent the strongest nation on earth when we are acting like out of control 6 year old children. Its been years but I still remember disciplining my sons for remarks like that. Those who don't attempt to teach their children civilized behavior usually end up in juvenile court when they continue to act like bullies (unless they have enough money to buy them out of trouble). Responsible adults lead by example, they don't encourage behavior like that.

Mini Me
07-29-2016, 09:36 PM

Whats this? Links!

maineman
07-29-2016, 09:43 PM
Whats this? Links!

Trust me... links will NOT be forthcoming. Just ask Peter....he'll tell you that, once you've been deep within the halls of power, you get to just make shit up and anyone who questions you, gets a stupid lecture about how they obviously have not been deep within the halls of power. It's kinda stupid, and it's kinda circular, but it's Pete's schtick.

Common Sense
07-29-2016, 09:48 PM
You two do realize ya just failed TrueBlue's thread.

Except neither is running for president.

Mini Me
07-29-2016, 09:52 PM
Reid supports gambling and mining in Nevada! The Mob should love him!

And he's a squeaky clean Mormon with his magic underwear to protect him!

hanger4
07-29-2016, 10:01 PM
Except neither is running for president.

Irrelevant

Adelaide
07-30-2016, 10:57 AM
Trump speaks like an idiot and he needs to better prepare for speaking engagements if he is going to convince many people to vote for him when it comes down to it. The loyal, will-follow-him-no-matter-what morons don't count, but for everyone else he needs to be more presidential, less inflammatory and better prepared if they will vote for him over Clinton, or Johnson.

decedent
07-30-2016, 11:27 AM
Trump is no Obama.

Tahuyaman
07-30-2016, 11:30 AM
Trump is no Obama.

Actually, Obama isn't what he was portrayed to be during his first campaign. He's ended up being the most divisive and incompetent president in modern history.

AZ Jim
07-30-2016, 12:33 PM
Very Presidential, Can you imagine FDR, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Carter, Reagan saying the things this lowbrow ass says?

Oboe
07-30-2016, 12:41 PM
Very Presidential, Can you imagine FDR, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Carter, Reagan saying the things this lowbrow ass says?

FDR, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Carter, and Reagan, didn't have the corrupt pieces of shit that Trump has to deal with, who are supported by criminal loving idiots that couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel.

Peter1469
07-30-2016, 01:13 PM
Electing Obama was going to stop the rise of the oceans.

Heal the earth

do all sorts of hope and changy stuff.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2pZSvq9bto

Oops. He failed.

maineman
07-30-2016, 02:01 PM
Actually, Obama isn't what he was portrayed to be during his first campaign. He's ended up being the most divisive and incompetent president in modern history.

who, oddly enough, has an approval rating at this point in his presidency that is eerily similar to Reagan at the very same point in time. Imagine that.

Oboe
07-30-2016, 02:12 PM
who, oddly enough, has an approval rating at this point in his presidency that is eerily similar to Reagan at the very same point in time. Imagine that.

You must have been eating those mushrooms they're talking about.

maineman
07-30-2016, 02:17 PM

http://www.gallup.com/poll/124922/presidential-job-approval-center.aspx

pull the stems off, lightly sauté in olive oil and enjoy THESE mushrooms. I would encourage them as a side dish when you eat the CROW you just ordered.

Oboe
07-30-2016, 02:20 PM
I've ordered nothing, troll.

maineman
07-30-2016, 02:21 PM
A month ago, Obama was two points up on Ronnie. Today they're about dead even.

how's that crow with mushroom ragout coming along? 'bout done??

maineman
07-30-2016, 02:22 PM
I've ordered nothing, troll.
you did put your foot in your mouth.... maybe just chew on that instead, moron.

Oboe
07-30-2016, 02:24 PM
A month ago, Obama was two points up on Ronnie. Today they're about dead even.

how's that crow with mushroom ragout coming along? 'bout done??

One thing is certain troll, one of them is dead. Unless...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyKYiJkvg98

maineman
07-30-2016, 02:25 PM

and they both were quite alive during the period the poll numbers were being compared. Ready to put on your big boy pants and admit you fucked up with this post here? Or are you gonna crawl under a fucking rock like a coward?

Oboe
07-30-2016, 02:28 PM
I would suggest you watch your language Mr. Troll. I know you don't like losing, but that's what losers do.

maineman
07-30-2016, 02:36 PM
I would suggest you watch your language Mr. Troll. I know you don't like losing, but that's what losers do.

I stated that Obama had roughly the same approval rating as Ronnie at this point in their presidencies. You suggested I was doing drugs. I gave you a link that proved my point. You have not had the grace to simply say, "Gosh...I wouldn't have thought that. Sorry".

That's the mark of a loser AND a coward. No grace. No dignity. No character.

You were wrong. admit it or crawl away. take your pick.

Oboe
07-30-2016, 02:53 PM
Who are you? You don't own me liberal. I don't give a squirt what you were posting. As far as Obama, he will NEVER have an approval rating as good as Reagan did, unless, and I fear to say it, we are over run with liberal idiots that can't pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel.

maineman
07-30-2016, 03:00 PM
you don't care what I was posting, but felt compelled to comment on it. And your comment was incorrect. As I showed you from the Gallup Presidential Job Approval Center website. President Obama has an approval rating that roughly matches Reagan's at this point in their second terms. A month ago, Obama was up by 2% over Reagan. One one hand are the historical facts from a well respected polling organization, on the other, the unsupported rantings of a classless, graceless, loon devoid of character. Hmmmmmmm. I think I'll go with Gallup. Now... since you can't admit you were wrong, crawl back under the rock where you came from.

Oboe
07-30-2016, 03:01 PM
Taking your ball and going home?

maineman
07-30-2016, 03:04 PM
fuck no... just laughin' at you. shaking' my head at how some men can grow to supposed adulthood and not develop the strength of character necessary to simply admit when they were wrong.

Oboe
07-30-2016, 03:05 PM
So, you are admitting you were wrong? Thank you. I'll have your plate of crow delivered with a side order of Obama tears.

maineman
07-30-2016, 03:12 PM
So, you are admitting you were wrong? Thank you. I'll have your plate of crow delivered with a side order of Obama tears.

YOU were wrong, and you know it, of course. Obama's public approval rating roughly matches Reagan at this point in their presidencies. You do not have the grace to simply admit you are wrong. Hope springs eternal, however. I will continue to hope that you will find your testicles, develop some character and grace, put on your big boy pants and just admit that you were wrong about it. I know how slim the chance are of any of those things coming to pass, so I certainly am not holding my breath. Actually... I think I'll go for a swim, do a quick K and then come back and see if a miracle happened.

maineman
07-30-2016, 03:53 PM
ah well....one can dream. keep hope alive!

:rofl:

Oboe
07-30-2016, 03:58 PM
YOU were wrong, and you know it, of course. Obama's public approval rating roughly matches Reagan at this point in their presidencies. You do not have the grace to simply admit you are wrong. Hope springs eternal, however. I will continue to hope that you will find your testicles, develop some character and grace, put on your big boy pants and just admit that you were wrong about it. I know how slim the chance are of any of those things coming to pass, so I certainly am not holding my breath. Actually... I think I'll go for a swim, do a quick K and then come back and see if a miracle happened.

Seriously, I don't read much of what you post because you are a liberal fool. I really don't know or care what you were talking about. So whatever you were blathering about has no meaning anywhere. What I do believe is that Obama is a pos and is not fit to lick Reagan's boots, nor is Clinton. Both Clinton and Obama should be tried for treason. Obastards popularity is in the toilet. Where are you going swimming?

maineman
07-30-2016, 04:05 PM
Seriously, I don't read much of what you post because you are a liberal fool. I really don't know or care what you were talking about. So whatever you were blathering about has no meaning anywhere. What I do believe is that Obama is a pos and is not fit to lick Reagan's boots, nor is Clinton. Both Clinton and Obama should be tried for treason. Obastards popularity is in the toilet. Where are you going swimming?

You obviously read my post that compelled you to write #31 here. I have shown you in subsequent posts, that you were wrong. And since then, YOU have shown the rest of the board your deficit in character and maturity and grace that has held you back from simply admitting you were wrong.

As for swimming, I swim in my own ten meter pool at my home. I did a quick kilometer and now I'm back, gin and tonic in hand, and eager to watch you grow up and admit you were in error.

Oboe
07-30-2016, 04:09 PM
You're too dumb to read what I said, I said I don't read much of what you post. It's all liberal bullshit. It's for my entertainment. If you liberals really wanted to engage in discussion then you wouldn't make your snide troll remarks every time some conservative posts a topic. So I just give it back to you. You are real entertaining. Keep crying, I love that. Oh, BTW, Trumps gonna kick that skanks ass.

maineman
07-30-2016, 04:15 PM
You're too dumb to read what I said, I said I don't read much of what you post. It's all liberal bullshit. It's for my entertainment. If you liberals really wanted to engage in discussion then you wouldn't make your snide troll remarks every time some conservative posts a topic. So I just give it back to you. You are real entertaining. Keep crying, I love that. Oh, BTW, Trumps gonna kick that skanks ass.

did someone else in your family possibly write post #31 then?

And what am I crying about? I got no cares in the world....

YOU made a comment in #31. I disproved you with a link the the gallup site that tracks and compares presidential approval ratings for every president since Truman and allows you to compare them side by side. You could have simply said, "Gosh... I wouldn't have expected that. Thanks for showing me that." and the discussion would not have gone any further. With each post since then, you prove yourself to be a classless, graceless buffoon devoid of integrity and character. And each time you do.... I laugh and laugh.... and now, I'll have another sip of my G&T and post this!
:rofl:

Oboe
07-30-2016, 04:18 PM
yes, someone else wrote it. My invisible friend Harvey. He writes most of my material. By the way, alcohol and mushrooms don't mix. be careful liberloon.

Mini Me
07-30-2016, 04:23 PM

You peddle that lie everytime you post!

maineman
07-30-2016, 04:33 PM
I accept your surrender.

Oboe
07-30-2016, 04:37 PM
As with most liberal loons, you are delusional.

maineman
07-30-2016, 04:41 PM
I showed you you were wrong and like a nutless girlie man, you ran away from the truth and refused to admit you were wrong. I'd be ashamed if I were you.

Oboe
07-30-2016, 04:46 PM
I showed you you were wrong and like a nutless girlie man, you ran away from the truth and refused to admit you were wrong. I'd be ashamed if I were you.
Your Indian name is "broken rubber" isn't it?

maineman
07-30-2016, 05:02 PM
fly fly this is pointless. trying to have a conversation with a man devoid of integrity is more than I care to undertake.

Oboe
07-30-2016, 05:04 PM
You're the one puking out all the lies, typical liberal loon.

decedent
07-30-2016, 05:10 PM
You're the one puking out all the lies, typical liberal loon.

Speaking of vomit, you've made 1,286 posts since you joined earlier this month.

maineman
07-30-2016, 05:17 PM
Is it a lie that I wrote this?

Is it a lie that you wrote this in reply?

Is it a lie that I replied with this?

pull the stems off, lightly sauté in olive oil and enjoy THESE mushrooms. I would encourage them as a side dish when you eat the CROW you just ordered.

and is a lie that, if you open that link, it will show that Obama and Reagan have roughly identical approval ratings at this point in their administrations?

No. It is not.

an d is it a lie that you have failed to admit that you were wrong?

No. It is not.

case closed.

Oboe
07-30-2016, 05:21 PM
All media is biased. Your links mean nothing, just like you. Obama has the lowest rating of any president in history.

45000 more voters just went to Trump.

maineman
07-30-2016, 05:46 PM
excuse me... what part of "case closed" didn't you understand when I first wrote it, little boy?

Tahuyaman
07-30-2016, 05:48 PM
All media is biased. Your links mean nothing, just like you. Obama has the lowest rating of any president in history.

If you look at Obama's approval ratings, they rise when he does nothing but talk. When he acts, they decline.

Tahuyaman
07-30-2016, 05:49 PM
You peddle that lie everytime you post!

Refute it with facts. You won't, because you can't.

maineman
07-30-2016, 05:50 PM
Refute it with facts. You won't, because you can't.

prove it with facts. You won't because you can't.

maineman
07-30-2016, 05:52 PM
If you look at Obama's approval ratings, they rise when he does nothing but talk. When he acts, they decline.

got a link that would objectively demonstrate that correlation?

maineman
07-30-2016, 07:42 PM

and Oboe.... I just gotta ask ya.... since you're obviously pulling them out of you ass, I would think that really big numbers like that would hurt your touch hole... wouldn't it be more comfortable to stick to double and triple digits max? Or, perhaps, have you had some many things pulled out of your ass of such magnitude by this point in your life, that really big numbers are simply no problem for you anymore. I guess maybe that's how YOU have sacrificed for America. Keep up the fight. Keep pulling. Or allowing/enjoying the pushing, too, I guess.

Tahuyaman
07-30-2016, 07:49 PM

I don't know what the actual number is and neither do the pollsters, but it does appear that the more Hillary and her bootlickers in the media attempt to attach all of her problems to Trump, he gains new supporters.

Instead of trying to tear Trump down, they need to concentrate their efforts on building her up. The only problem with that is, she has a proven record over her entire adult life and it's not exactly positive.

People just don't trust her and that can't be reversed.

maineman
07-30-2016, 07:57 PM
I don't know what the actual number is and neither do the pollsters, but it does appear that the more Hillary and her bootlickers in the media attempt to attach all of her problems to Trump, he gains new supporters.

Instead of trying to tear Trump down, they need to concentrate their efforts on building her up. The only problem with that is, she has a proven record over her entire adult life and it's not exactly positive.

People just don't trust her and that can't be reversed.
Tahuyaman. His comments about links meaning "nothing" is in reference to this link

Do you believe that Gallup, the oldest and most respected polling organization in America, is meaningless and that their data is biased in any partisan way?

Oboe
07-30-2016, 08:32 PM
and @Oboe (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1977).... I just gotta ask ya.... since you're obviously pulling them out of you ass, I would think that really big numbers like that would hurt your touch hole... wouldn't it be more comfortable to stick to double and triple digits max? Or, perhaps, have you had some many things pulled out of your ass of such magnitude by this point in your life, that really big numbers are simply no problem for you anymore. I guess maybe that's how YOU have sacrificed for America. Keep up the fight. Keep pulling. Or allowing/enjoying the pushing, too, I guess.

It's obvious, to a criminal supporter. LOL! 62000 more votes to Trump. Faggot talk is your specialty, huh? But with your face buried in Obama's lap, how is this possible?

decedent
07-30-2016, 08:38 PM
Speaking of vomit, you've made 1,286 posts since you joined earlier this month.

Sorry, that was three hours ago. It's now 1,302 liberal-bashing posts. You should get paid for all this work.

maineman
07-30-2016, 08:39 PM
It's obvious, to a criminal supporter. LOL! 62000 more votes to Trump. Faggot talk is your specialty, huh? But with your face buried in Obama's lap, how is this possible?

and oddly enough, they all end with three zeroes. I guess that smooth rounded edges must help. I'd bet that 54,747 would be much more painful coming out, eh?

Oboe
07-30-2016, 08:40 PM
prove it with facts. You won't because you can't.

Facts mean nothing to lying scum traitors. They lie 24/7.

Oboe
07-30-2016, 08:41 PM
and oddly enough, they all end with three zeroes. I guess that smooth rounded edges must help. I'd bet that 54,747 would be much more painful coming out, eh?

Whatever oils your buttcheeks, troll.

maineman
07-30-2016, 08:41 PM

:yawn: do you have a macro that types that for you with just a few keystrokes?

Tahuyaman
07-30-2016, 09:08 PM

To them facts are not just meaningless, they are denied when they don't support the liberal narrative.

maineman
07-30-2016, 09:14 PM

again... speaking of "facts"... can you back up this opinion of yours with any?

Subdermal
07-30-2016, 09:44 PM
I bet Trump wanted to hit Khizr Khan, doncha think?

...he says, after just having admitted that he wants to line people up and execute them.

maineman
07-30-2016, 09:48 PM
...he says, after just having admitted that he wants to line people up and execute them.
only traitors.... do you think that Khizr Khan is a traitor? How about his dead son in Arlington? I guess it really is irrelevant. They're Muslims after all. Stupid raghead lost his life for a country that wants to boot his parents and siblings out.

Subdermal
07-30-2016, 10:04 PM
only traitors.... do you think that Khizr Khan is a traitor? How about his dead son in Arlington? I guess it really is irrelevant. They're Muslims after all. Stupid raghead lost his life for a country that wants to boot his parents and siblings out.

Stop the overt racism.

maineman
07-30-2016, 10:10 PM
Stop the overt racism.
tell that to your candidate, asshole. I have never felt any enmity towards Muslims. I have lived in a country where they were in the majority and the VAST majority of them always treated me with kindness and respect. I certainly don't want to close our borders to the religion of Islam, especially when Arlington's got a bunch of 'em.

Tahuyaman
07-31-2016, 10:38 AM
and @Oboe (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1977).... I just gotta ask ya.... since you're obviously pulling them out of you ass, I would think that really big numbers like that would hurt your touch hole... wouldn't it be more comfortable to stick to double and triple digits max? Or, perhaps, have you had some many things pulled out of your ass of such magnitude by this point in your life, that really big numbers are simply no problem for you anymore. I guess maybe that's how YOU have sacrificed for America. Keep up the fight. Keep pulling. Or allowing/enjoying the pushing, too, I guess.

Isn't ^^^^ a real class act?

maineman
07-31-2016, 11:35 AM
Isn't ^^^^ a real class act?

600 more tPF members just became believers that Tahuyaman is weird.

YOU can quote me, but, supposedly, you've put me on ignore...which means you have to go to extra effort to read my posts, which you obviously do. In one way, I'm amused by the attention... in another way, it's kinda creepy.

Do us both a favor.... stick with your ignore pledge. Beating you like a rented mule was always too easy, and it always left me feeling slightly "soiled" in the aftermath... like after somebody kicks a retarded kid.

Oboe
07-31-2016, 11:37 AM
600 more tPF members just became believers that @Tahuyaman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1365) is weird.

YOU can quote me, but, supposedly, you've put me on ignore...which means you have to go to extra effort to read my posts, which you obviously do. In one way, I'm amused by the attention... in another way, it's kinda creepy.

You just gave Trump a 1000 vote hit.

Tahuyaman
07-31-2016, 11:45 AM
You just gave Trump a 1000 vote hit.

The idiot obviously believes that when one ignores another the ignored person's posts are invisible when quoted.

The boy is so dumb, he thinks the Mexican border pays rent.

maineman
07-31-2016, 12:10 PM
The idiot obviously believes that when one ignores another the ignored person's posts are invisible when quoted.

The boy is so dumb, he thinks the Mexican border pays rent.

Oh, I know you can read them when quoted, and I know you can - and do - read them by clicking "View Text". Creepy, but Tahuyaman just can't quit me!

Green Arrow
07-31-2016, 02:46 PM
Yes, you principle among them.

Isn't y'alls campaign slogan "love trumps hate"?

maineman
07-31-2016, 02:54 PM
Isn't y'alls campaign slogan "love trumps hate"?

sometimes, when it 's just a few of us, we play a hand or two at no-trump.

Subdermal
07-31-2016, 02:56 PM
tell that to your candidate, $#@!. I have never felt any enmity towards Muslims. I have lived in a country where they were in the majority and the VAST majority of them always treated me with kindness and respect. I certainly don't want to close our borders to the religion of Islam, especially when Arlington's got a bunch of 'em.

I've never felt enmity either - probably because I don't know what the fock that is.

BTW: do you want to stop calling out silly little spelling errors, or would you prefer I continue to make fun of yours? I guarantee you won't win that battle either, Mr. Upper 130's IQ.

Oh, and while you're at it: stop referencing penises and balloon knots, while simultaneously claiming you're not a closet homosexual.

maineman
07-31-2016, 03:05 PM
I've never felt enmity either - probably because I don't know what the fock that is.

BTW: do you want to stop calling out silly little spelling errors, or would you prefer I continue to make fun of yours? I guarantee you won't win that battle either, Mr. Upper 130's IQ.

Oh, and while you're at it: stop referencing penises and balloon knots, while simultaneously claiming you're not a closet homosexual.

Oh...Señor.... I will continue to do whatever the fuck I want to do.... and if you want to imagine me as something other than the heterosexual, happily married husband of a lovely woman and father to three very successful adult children that I am, you are perfectly free to get your jar of jergens out, keep the kleenex close, type with one hand, and imagine all you want. I could give a fuck.