PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney Thinks Donald Trump Could Win The Election

Peter1469
07-30-2016, 06:58 AM
Mitt Romney Thinks Donald Trump Could Win The (https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/mitt-romney-thinks-donald-trump-could-win-the-election?utm_term=.tjmNZZwVG#.ffyKYYvQ8)Election

Mitt now says Trump can win. Because Hillary is such a horrible candidate.

“You have to give Donald Trump credit, he was able to bring a rhetoric and a style that he had perfected over his career to the political sphere and connect with people and become the nominee,” Romney said. “Despite the fact that I and a lot of other people thought he would not be an ideal nominee, he is. At this stage, it’s rougher going, but I can’t predict what’s gonna happen.”

“To be honest, it’s very possible in my view that Trump wins,” continued Romney. “I wouldn’t think it’d be by a landslide, but I think he could win. I think he could lose, I think he could lose by a landslide. But, I don’t know which it’s going to be and a lot of that depends on what happens to Hillary Clinton. Is there a meltdown moment, or some implosion of some kind?”

Captain Obvious
07-30-2016, 07:01 AM
He also thought he could win the election too

Common
07-30-2016, 07:08 AM

Lol You beat me to it, SCREW ROMNEY. He is a phony extaordinaire.

Trump has everything against him, he has traditional establishment GOP that hate him and wont vote for him, he has the media totally against him and he has Gary Johnson who many trump haters will vote for.

Get ready for 8 yrs of hillary clinton at the end of which the country will be finished off.

hanger4
07-30-2016, 07:16 AM
Mitt Romney Thinks Donald Trump Could Win The (https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/mitt-romney-thinks-donald-trump-could-win-the-election?utm_term=.tjmNZZwVG#.ffyKYYvQ8)Election

Mitt now says Trump can win. Because Hillary is such a horrible candidate.

Alllllllllllll aboard. Next stop 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, DC

Peter1469
07-30-2016, 07:23 AM

Conservatives stayed home.

NapRover
07-30-2016, 08:53 AM
So disappointed in Mitt for not supporting the nominee. He wasn't my choice in 2012, but I got behind him, waited 3 hrs in line to hear him, and voted for him. I resent that he can't do the same now.

Peter1469
07-30-2016, 09:42 AM
Mitt is a RINO. I could care less who he supports or what he thinks.