PDA

View Full Version : Jill Stein Thinks There Are 'Real Questions' About Vaccine Safety, in Case You Were V

Peter1469
07-30-2016, 07:51 AM
Jill Stein Thinks There Are 'Real Questions' About Vaccine Safety, in Case You Were Voting Green (http://theslot.jezebel.com/jill-stein-thinks-there-are-real-questions-about-vaccin-1784533166).

Of course their are. Only sheep think otherwise. All vaccines have side effects, some serious in a small subset of the population. Some vaccines have large effects on larger subsets of people. The good news is that genetic testing will soon tell us who should avoid which vaccine. Then this debate will be over. Until then it is a contest between Statists and people who insist on thinking.

The article was written by a Statist. You are not permitted to question any decision made for you by the State.

Jill Stein, the Green Party’s presidential candidate and also an actual medical doctor, doesn’t appear to be anti-vaccination. But she’s sort of anti-vaxxer adjacent, giving a series of mealy statements to the Washington Post and in a Reddit AMA about whether vaccines are safe. Jill: you don’t have to do this!

It’s popular among a certain segment of establishment-wary liberals to say that it’s not that vaccines are unsafe, necessarily, but that the Food and Drug Administration oversees them. The FDA and other federal regulatory agencies can’t be fully trusted, that argument goes, and so vaccine safety is called into question.

That’s where Stein— who is, again, a physician— appears to land. In a Reddit AMA two months ago, she objected to the concept of “mandatory” vaccines (https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4ixbr5/i_am_jill_stein_green_party_candidate_for/d31ydoe)and talked about public distrust when asked about vaccination:

Common
07-30-2016, 08:01 AM
Shes right, how can there be so many death inducing prescription drugs. Never ending class action suits about every drug imaginable hurting and kill us and still believe vaccination medicine is any better quality

ITS ALL ABOUT PROFIT NOT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chloe
07-30-2016, 08:44 AM
I like Stein and I will vote for her, but my mom is a real medical doctor as well, a pediatrician, and well, my mom, and she is a strong advocate for vaccinations and so I trust her over anybody else. She won't even take on a new patient if they don't want vaccinations. I will say though that I do think the FDA does pick winners and losers but not always for medical reasons.

Subdermal
07-30-2016, 09:13 AM
I think there is more than sufficient evidence that - at minimum - administering vaccines in bulk has a toxic-shock type effect on a large segment of the population.

The Amish don't have autism in their population to any statistically significant degree - and by statistically significant, I mean nearly zero.

We should look into why that is.

Chloe
07-30-2016, 09:22 AM
I think there is more than sufficient evidence that - at minimum - administering vaccines in bulk has a toxic-shock type effect on a large segment of the population.

The Amish don't have autism in their population to any statistically significant degree - and by statistically significant, I mean nearly zero.

We should look into why that is.

Most of the vaccinations are scheduled throughout the baby's first year of life and are no more than a two-three shots at a time. There's also no legitimate evidence that links vaccinations with autism and every "study" that proposes that it does is routinely debunked by real doctors and scientists. I know you don't mean it this way, but even your comparison to the Amish assumes that vaccinations are why they don't have as many cases of autism instead of looking at it from a demographic point of view. How many Amish are there in comparison to non-Amish Americans? I would personally look more at how our food is "protected" by various pesticides which then goes into the mom's body and the baby's body than I would a hepatitis shot. Or it's just that autism has always been around but years and years ago was called something else and those kids/people were sent away. Awareness has definitely grown.

Peter1469
07-30-2016, 09:27 AM
I like Stein and I will vote for her, but my mom is a real medical doctor as well, a pediatrician, and well, my mom, and she is a strong advocate for vaccinations and so I trust her over anybody else. She won't even take on a new patient if they don't want vaccinations. I will say though that I do think the FDA does pick winners and losers but not always for medical reasons.

Soon your mom will have the DNA tests to help her know who should not take which vaccine.

Chloe
07-30-2016, 09:28 AM
https://youtu.be/OInj25O3oiE