PDA

View Full Version : OBAMA AND THE THREAT TO ISRAEL-Absolutely Uncertain!

Goldie Locks
10-01-2012, 10:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgvMGLdc908&feature=player_embedded#!

A new, 18-minute mini-documentary follows the journey of Irina, a 23-year-old liberal, Jewish New Yorker who voted for Obama in 2008. Yet as her connection to Israel has grown, and she has learned more about the President's policies across the Middle East and towards Israel in particular, Irina has come to realize that "when the chips are down," the President may not "have Israel's back" as he says.

The short film features:

Exclusive interviews with leading journalists and politicians in Israel
(Bloomberg, London Times, Jerusalem Post, etc.)

Mainstream news reports (CNN, MSNBC, ABC, BBC, etc.),

Clips from longtime Democratic supporters including: Harvard Professor Alan Dershowitz Former NYC Mayor Ed Koch Senator Joseph Lieberman (I-CT) Senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ) Rep. Eliot Engel (D-NY)

Deadwood
10-01-2012, 11:06 AM
Obama's Middle East policies, more than anything else, has driven US's allies away. Most of NATO is reeling, wondering what vwhether an attack on Israel will mean for them. Everywhere he goes, Canada's Stephen Harper is grilled by Jewish Canadians and their supporters where he finds himself reassuring again and again that Canada will be there, regardless what the US does.
Obama has not disclaimed his idiotic demand that Israel withdraw to 1967 borders, which most middle east watchers insist would pretty much be the end of Israel was we know it.
Even if Israel is not attacked, Obama's stance on this has undermined the relationships with America's allies in Europe especially in France, Germany and Poland.

Goldie Locks
10-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Yeah, he has Israel's back alright, trouble is he has a knife in his hand.

IGetItAlready
10-01-2012, 11:30 AM
"We need not be concerned about the relationship between America and Israel but rather between Obama and Israel."

Truer words have never been spoken regarding current US-Israeli relations.

Great find Goldie, thanks.

MMC
10-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Yeah, he has Israel's back alright, trouble is he has a knife in his hand.

Thas Okay his Jewish Donors have left him.....and Romneys is now poliing over 29% for the Jewish Vote. Bush only got 24 I think.

Carygrant
10-01-2012, 12:12 PM
With Obama now at least five points ahead , do you think Mutant will use the ill health excuse to bow out after he makes his idiot comment during the Great debate ?

I hope he tries to make amends with the people he made himself look stupid in front of .

" To the English in England . To the Poles in Poland and to the Israelis in Jew Land . I -------------- "
I had a dream .

coolwalker
10-01-2012, 12:30 PM
When did a Muslim ever like or protect a Jew? Never. What is with the Jews here...what is clouding their vision.

MMC
10-01-2012, 01:03 PM
When did a Muslim ever like or protect a Jew? Never. What is with the Jews here...what is clouding their vision.

What about the Ones that are Arab and Jewish? Just saying!

coolwalker
10-01-2012, 02:15 PM
What about the Ones that are Arab and Jewish? Just saying!

Then I guess shaving is dangerous!