PDA

View Full Version : Obama Buying More Votes from Illegal Aliens

coolwalker
10-01-2012, 02:34 PM
In an obvious attempt to buy more votes from homosexuals and illegal aliens, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (or should we say Homeland Insecurity under her and Obama’s rule), announced last week a new immigration policy. Napolitano is informing Democratic leaders that illegals who are involved in a long-term same-sex partnership with an American citizen will receive special consideration before any deportation will be made.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/7246/obama-buying-more-votes-from-illegal-aliens/#ixzz284skaENf

BooHoo
10-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Someone is getting mighty desperate!

patrickt
10-01-2012, 05:06 PM
I'm wondering if Democrat poll workers will have boxes of cell phones at polling stations to hand out or will they just give the people a chit to redeem for a cell phone at a later date?

head of joaquin
10-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Maybe Obama should use the GOP method and just forge signatures.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Republican-voter-registration-scandal-widens-in-Florida.html

Florida elections officials said Friday that at least 10 counties have identified suspicious and possibly fraudulent voter registration forms turned in by a firm working for the Republican Party of Florida, which has filed an election fraud complaint with the state Division of Elections against its one-time consultant.

Projection, anybody?

Captain Obvious
10-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Maybe Obama should use the GOP method and just forge signatures.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Republican-voter-registration-scandal-widens-in-Florida.html

Florida elections officials said Friday that at least 10 counties have identified suspicious and possibly fraudulent voter registration forms turned in by a firm working for the Republican Party of Florida, which has filed an election fraud complaint with the state Division of Elections against its one-time consultant.

Projection, anybody?

That's what ACORN was for.

Carygrant
10-02-2012, 12:33 AM
[QUOTE=coolwalker;146513]In an obvious attempt to buy more votes from homosexuals and illegal aliens, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (or should we say Homeland Insecurity under her and Obama’s rule), announced last week a new immigration policy. Napolitano is informing Democratic leaders that illegals who are involved in a long-term same-sex partnership with an American citizen will receive special consideration before any deportation will be made.QUOTE

True or false , it is good news for America .
Anything which adds to the momentum of a possible land slide against Mutant .
America needs to cleanse itself by tearing out Extremist republicanism as the evil it is .

GrassrootsConservative
10-02-2012, 12:38 AM
[QUOTE=coolwalker;146513]In an obvious attempt to buy more votes from homosexuals and illegal aliens, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (or should we say Homeland Insecurity under her and Obama’s rule), announced last week a new immigration policy. Napolitano is informing Democratic leaders that illegals who are involved in a long-term same-sex partnership with an American citizen will receive special consideration before any deportation will be made.QUOTE

America needs to cleanse itself by tearing out Extremist republicanism as the evil it is .

You're really bad at quoting, Carygrant.

Carygrant
10-02-2012, 01:29 AM
[QUOTE=Carygrant;146986]

You're really bad at quoting, Carygrant.

Feel free to quote me . It's great you are listening .

Conley
10-02-2012, 01:31 AM
The last three posts in this thread all f'ed up the quoting. Just sayin. :wink:

GrassrootsConservative
10-02-2012, 02:17 AM
The last three posts in this thread all f'ed up the quoting. Just sayin. :wink:

Mine was only fucked up because his was. It wouldn't be fucked up if his was correct, in fact I wouldn't have a post in here at all.

Conley
10-02-2012, 02:20 AM
Mine was only fucked up because his was. It wouldn't be fucked up if his was correct, in fact I wouldn't have a post in here at all.

I know, I've seen the chain reaction before...you know I'm a bastard, don't hold it against me :laugh:

coolwalker
10-02-2012, 09:10 AM

Go read your gay quarterly.

GrassrootsConservative
10-02-2012, 09:18 AM
Go read your gay quarterly.

He would need to be able to read to do that. You're giving Scaryrant way too much credit.