PDA

View Full Version : Read The Letter The Families Of ELEVEN Fallen Soldiers Just Sent To Trump

Cigar
08-01-2016, 09:48 AM
The families of eleven American soldiers who lost their lives serving the United States have banded together and sent a letter to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, reacting to his attack on the family of deceased Army Captain Humayun Khan.

After his father Khizr Khan spoke to the Democratic Convention, Trump asked ABC News, “Did Hillary’s scriptwriters write it?” Minimizing the loss of Khan’s son, Trump also said:

“I think I’ve made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I’ve created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I’ve had tremendous success. I think I’ve done a lot.”
Karen Meredith, who lost her son Ken Ballard in Iraq, organized a letter with the families of eleven other fallen soldiers to demand an apology from Trump. Here is the letter:

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/08/01/khan-reaction-read-the-letter-the-families-of-eleven-fallen-soldiers-just-sent-to-trump/

I bet they are not all Muslims Families :wink:

Truth Detector
08-01-2016, 09:56 AM
The families of eleven American soldiers who lost their lives serving the United States have banded together and sent a letter to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, reacting to his attack on the family of deceased Army Captain Humayun Khan.

After his father Khizr Khan spoke to the Democratic Convention, Trump asked ABC News, “Did Hillary’s scriptwriters write it?” Minimizing the loss of Khan’s son, Trump also said:

“I think I’ve made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I’ve created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I’ve had tremendous success. I think I’ve done a lot.”
Karen Meredith, who lost her son Ken Ballard in Iraq, organized a letter with the families of eleven other fallen soldiers to demand an apology from Trump. Here is the letter:

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/08/01/khan-reaction-read-the-letter-the-families-of-eleven-fallen-soldiers-just-sent-to-trump/

I bet they are not all Muslims Families :wink:

I am amused that you think Trump attacked this Islamo Fascist moron who uses his son's death to promote the DNC nominee; a sociopathic lying, unaccomplished, corrupt, inept political hack.

Please link me to the "attack" Trump made to this Islamo Fascist moron.

The incredibly stupid logic on the leftist side is that it is okay for this Islamo Fascist to attack a Presidential candidate, but not okay to question the politics of the Islamo Fascist.

The more you leftists erupt stupidly like this, the bigger the win will be in November because you are simply not reading the actual feelings of the American people and that they are sick an tired of all the Christian bashing and Muslim coddling.

Mac-7
08-01-2016, 09:58 AM
Partisan democrat families of fallen soldiers are entitled to no less respect than other families.

but no more either

any smear they make about trump for not serving applies to obumer and billary too.

Truth Detector
08-01-2016, 10:01 AM
I read this and want to know what is repugnant about Trumps comments.....

Your recent comments regarding the Khan family were repugnant, and personally offensive to us. When you question a mother’s pain, by implying that her religion, not her grief, kept her from addressing an arena of people, you are attacking us. When you say your job building buildings is akin to our sacrifice, you are attacking our sacrifice.

What IS repugnant is the DNC using these fallen soldiers as fodder for their inept, unpopular, unaccomplished, sociopathic lying and corrupt political hacks campaign.

Mac-7
08-01-2016, 10:06 AM
I read this and want to know what is repugnant about Trumps comments.....

Your recent comments regarding the Khan family were repugnant, and personally offensive to us. When you question a mother’s pain, by implying that her religion, not her grief, kept her from addressing an arena of people, you are attacking us. When you say your job building buildings is akin to our sacrifice, you are attacking our sacrifice.

What IS repugnant is the DNC using these fallen soldiers as fodder for their inept, unpopular, unaccomplished, sociopathic lying and corrupt political hacks campaign.

Trump did not make that up.

In muslim culture women often are denied the right to speak.

or drive a car

or apoear in public without a male family member to accompany her.

Truth Detector
08-01-2016, 10:11 AM
Trumps comments; please highlight the one's that are supposedly/allegedly repugnant:

"Who wrote that? Did Hillary's script writers write it?" Trump said in an interview with with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos that will air Sunday. "I think I've made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard."

"I've created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I've had tremendous success. I think I've done a lot."

Khan "was, you know, very emotional and probably looked like a nice guy to me," Trump added.

....called Capt. Khan "a hero to our country and we should honor all who have made the ultimate sacrifice to keep our country safe."

He argued that the "radical Islamist terrorists who killed him and the attempts by such people to enter the United States and "do us further harm" represent the "real problem."

"while I feel deeply for the loss of his son, Mr. Khan who has never met me, has no right to stand in front of millions of people and claim I have never read the Constitution, (which is false) and say many other inaccurate things."

"I'd like to hear his wife say something," Trump said.

Truth Detector
08-01-2016, 10:11 AM

or drive a car

or apoear in public without a msle family member to accompany here.

You're preaching to the choir here. ;)

Cigar
08-01-2016, 11:01 AM
I am amused that you think Trump attacked this Islamo Fascist moron who uses his son's death to promote the DNC nominee; a sociopathic lying, unaccomplished, corrupt, inept political hack.

Please link me to the "attack" Trump made to this Islamo Fascist moron.

The incredibly stupid logic on the leftist side is that it is okay for this Islamo Fascist to attack a Presidential candidate, but not okay to question the politics of the Islamo Fascist.

The more you leftists erupt stupidly like this, the bigger the win will be in November because you are simply not reading the actual feelings of the American people and that they are sick an tired of all the Christian bashing and Muslim coddling.

All Muslims Aren't Terrorists - Trump / Republicans Won't Say ItC'mon, say it.

I know you can...... :laugh:

Trump DOUBLES DOWN on Criticism of Khan Family as Blowback Continueshttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cox3t2_WEAAnbd2.jpg

Republican nominee Donald Trump, facing backlash over his controversial remarks about the family of slain Army Capt. Humayun Kahn, continued to aggressively push back against critics this morning.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-doubles-criticism-khan-family-blow-back-continues/story?id=41041166

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/760114071643512832

Cigar
08-01-2016, 11:02 AM

or drive a car

or apoear in public without a msle family member to accompany here.

This Thread is about Trump and what he said about THIS Muslim Family ... try to keep up.

nic34
08-01-2016, 11:05 AM
any smear they make about trump for not serving applies to obumer and billary too.

What deferments did they ask for?

hanger4
08-01-2016, 11:11 AM
This Thread is about Trump and what he said about THIS Muslim Family ... try to keep up.

What did Trump say that was repugnant Cigar ??

nic34
08-01-2016, 11:12 AM
Yeah, I believe this guy...:rollseyes:

Walid Shoebat is a discredited anti-Muslim writer who reportedly fabricated his biography. The Southern Poverty Law Center wrote that Shoebat is “a Muslim convert to Christianity who claims to be a former Palestine Liberation Organization terrorist” and he “has declared that ‘Islam is not the religion of God — Islam is the devil’ and, in 2008, said, ‘Every single … Islamic terror organization in the world supports Barack Hussein Obama. … No one is called Hussein unless he is Muslim.’”

CNN reported in 2011 that Shoebat claims he's “a former Palestinian terrorist who once bombed an Israeli bank” but “CNN reporters in the United States, Israel and the Palestinian territories found no evidence that would support that biography. Neither Shoebat nor his business partner provided any proof of Shoebat's involvement in terrorism, despite repeated requests.”

Stone also appeared on the show of conspiracy theorist and Trump supporter Alex Jones and attacked the Khans. Stone said Trump was right to criticize the family because “Islam is a culture that does not respect, indeed abuses women.” He added that “mother probably wasn’t allowed to speak ‘cause it’s not allowed in their culture.”

http://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2016/08/01/trump-ally-roger-stone-promotes-double-agent-smears-against-deceased-capt-khan-and-his-family/212062

hanger4
08-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Yeah, I believe this guy...:rollseyes:

Walid Shoebat is a discredited anti-Muslim writer who reportedly fabricated his biography. The Southern Poverty Law Center wrote that Shoebat is “a Muslim convert to Christianity who claims to be a former Palestine Liberation Organization terrorist” and he “has declared that ‘Islam is not the religion of God — Islam is the devil’ and, in 2008, said, ‘Every single … Islamic terror organization in the world supports Barack Hussein Obama. … No one is called Hussein unless he is Muslim.’”

CNN reported in 2011 that Shoebat claims he's “a former Palestinian terrorist who once bombed an Israeli bank” but “CNN reporters in the United States, Israel and the Palestinian territories found no evidence that would support that biography. Neither Shoebat nor his business partner provided any proof of Shoebat's involvement in terrorism, despite repeated requests.”

Stone also appeared on the show of conspiracy theorist and Trump supporter Alex Jones and attacked the Khans. Stone said Trump was right to criticize the family because “Islam is a culture that does not respect, indeed abuses women.” He added that “mother probably wasn’t allowed to speak ‘cause it’s not allowed in their culture.”

http://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2016/08/01/trump-ally-roger-stone-promotes-double-agent-smears-against-deceased-capt-khan-and-his-family/212062

What did say Trump say that was so repugnant ??

Why is this such a tough question ??

Mac-7
08-01-2016, 11:21 AM
You're preaching to the choir here. ;)

I know

in no way was I telling you anything you dont already know

I was repeating it for clueless libs who will not listen in any case

Mac-7
08-01-2016, 11:24 AM

Hanger4 keeps asking you to quote the offensive statements.

why dont you reply?

Cigar
08-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Families of Fallen Soldiers Demand Donald Trump Apologize for ‘Repugnant’ RemarksFamilies of nearly a dozen fallen soldiers on Monday demanded an apology from Donald Trump for “repugnant” remarks he made in response to the emotional speech given by a father of a slain Muslim Army captain at last week’s Democratic National Convention.

Eleven Gold Star families, those who lost loved ones serving the country’s military, wrote a joint letter to the Republican presidential nominee, accusing him of “cheapening the sacrifice” of their deceased relatives in the way he responded to the parents of Captain Humayun S.M. Khan.

“Your recent comments regarding the Khan family were repugnant, and personally offensive to us,” the Gold Star families said in their statement. “When you question a mother’s pain, by implying that her religion, not her grief, kept her from addressing an arena of people, you are attacking us.”

“When you say your job building buildings is akin to our sacrifice, you are attacking our sacrifice,” it continued. “You are not just attacking us, you are cheapening the sacrifice made by those we lost. You are minimizing the risk our service members make for all of us.”

Read more: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/families-of-fallen-soldiers-demand-donald-trump-apologize-for-%E2%80%98repugnant%E2%80%99-remarks/ar-BBv6mlZ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

If we give Trump enough time, perhaps he will demand that he be awarded a Purple Heart for slapping his name on a building or a steak in order to honor his sacrifice.

hanger4
08-01-2016, 11:32 AM

why dont you reply?

Not to worry. I've asked several, several times, the only attempt was maine and he just puts words in the mouth and thoughts in the mind of Trump.

Mac-7
08-01-2016, 11:34 AM
Not to worry. I've asked several, several times, the only attempt was maine and he just puts words in the mouth and thoughts in the mind of Trump.

I see that cigar has offered a weak cut and paste as HIS argument.

thats sad

hanger4
08-01-2016, 11:35 AM
Families of Fallen Soldiers Demand Donald Trump Apologize for ‘Repugnant’ RemarksFamilies of nearly a dozen fallen soldiers on Monday demanded an apology from Donald Trump for “repugnant” remarks he made in response to the emotional speech given by a father of a slain Muslim Army captain at last week’s Democratic National Convention.

Eleven Gold Star families, those who lost loved ones serving the country’s military, wrote a joint letter to the Republican presidential nominee, accusing him of “cheapening the sacrifice” of their deceased relatives in the way he responded to the parents of Captain Humayun S.M. Khan.

“Your recent comments regarding the Khan family were repugnant, and personally offensive to us,” the Gold Star families said in their statement. “When you question a mother’s pain, by implying that her religion, not her grief, kept her from addressing an arena of people, you are attacking us.”

“When you say your job building buildings is akin to our sacrifice, you are attacking our sacrifice,” it continued. “You are not just attacking us, you are cheapening the sacrifice made by those we lost. You are minimizing the risk our service members make for all of us.”

Read more: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/families-of-fallen-soldiers-demand-donald-trump-apologize-for-%E2%80%98repugnant%E2%80%99-remarks/ar-BBv6mlZ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

If we give Trump enough time, perhaps he will demand that he be awarded a Purple Heart for slapping his name on a building or a steak in order to honor his sacrifice.

Reckon if we give you enough time you'll answer the question ?? What was so repugnant ??

Safety
08-01-2016, 11:40 AM
What did Trump say that was repugnant Cigar ??

What did say Trump say that was so repugnant ??

Why is this such a tough question ??

why dont you reply?

Reckon if we give you enough time you'll answer the question ?? What was so repugnant ??

It's in the OP if you chose to read it. However, I know this was asked as a deflection, but I figured I would help you out anyway...

hanger4
08-01-2016, 11:57 AM
It's in the OP if you chose to read it. However, I know this was asked as a deflection, but I figured I would help you out anyway...

No deflection at all, I've read Trumps words and this OP letter both times it was post. The measure of sacrifice is the contention. The letter writer ignores Trump calling Captain Khan a hero and instead takes issue with the word sacrifice. Trump wasn't comparing his sacrifices to Captain Khan's ultimate, but taking issue with Mr. Khan saying Trump sacrifices nothing.

Cigar
08-01-2016, 12:17 PM
VFW rips Trump's 'out-of-bounds' attack on Khan familyThe Veterans of Foreign Wars blasted Donald Trump on Monday for his comments about Ghazala Khan, the mother of a fallen Muslim Army captain, calling the Republican nominee "out of bounds."

“Election year or not, the VFW will not tolerate anyone berating a Gold Star family member for exercising his or her right of speech or expression,” said VFW leader Brian Duffy in a statement.

Trump said in his interview with ABC that aired Sunday that Ghazala Khan "wasn't allowed to have anything to say" as her husband, Khizr, criticized the Republican nominee at the Democratic National Convention last week.

“There are certain sacrosanct subjects that no amount of wordsmithing can repair once crossed,” Duffy said in the statement. “Giving one’s life to nation is the greatest sacrifice, followed closely by all Gold Star families, who have a right to make their voices heard.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/vfw-trump-khan-feud-226509

Full VFW statement and link:

http://www.vfw.org/News-and-Events/Articles/2016-Articles/VFW-Supports-Gold-Star-Families/

VFW SUPPORTS GOLD STAR FAMILIES
TO RIDICULE A GOLD STAR MOTHER IS OUT-OF-BOUNDS

August 01, 2016
WASHINGTON — Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump has a history of lashing out after being attacked, but to ridicule a Gold Star Mother is out-of-bounds, said the new national commander of the near 1.7 million-member Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States and its Auxiliary.

“Election year or not, the VFW will not tolerate anyone berating a Gold Star family member for exercising his or her right of speech or expression,” said Brian Duffy, of Louisville, Ky., who was elected July 27 to lead the nation’s oldest and largest major war veterans organization.

“There are certain sacrosanct subjects that no amount of wordsmithing can repair once crossed,” he said. “Giving one’s life to nation is the greatest sacrifice, followed closely by all Gold Star families, who have a right to make their voices heard.”

Truth Detector
08-03-2016, 06:24 AM

Still aimlessly deflecting; and Liberals wonder why we call them dishonest hypocrites. :biglaugh:

Ethereal
08-03-2016, 06:26 AM
It would make more sense if they wrote a letter to Clinton. After all, she's a big reason why their sons are dead.

Truth Detector
08-03-2016, 06:26 AM

We all have READ the OP and are asking dimwitted Liberals to share with us what exactly was the repugnant remarks he made; that's all. Why is it so hard to illustrate the repugnant remarks and causes all this deflecting and buffoonery.

Let me help the dishonest leftists on the forum with that question; because it is asinine to attempt to suggest any of Donald's words were repugnant. What is repugnant is the desperate effort on the left to find fault with Donald to the extent of fabricating false narratives while supporting and ignoring the FACT that their candidate is a sociopathic lying, inept, incompetent, unaccomplished corrupt partisan hack.

Safety
08-03-2016, 06:28 AM
No deflection at all, I've read Trumps words and this OP letter both times it was post. The measure of sacrifice is the contention. The letter writer ignores Trump calling Captain Khan a hero and instead takes issue with the word sacrifice. Trump wasn't comparing his sacrifices to Captain Khan's ultimate, but taking issue with Mr. Khan saying Trump sacrifices nothing.
In the english language, there are words used to express our thoughts. It's like using the word "but" in a sentence, it negates everything you have said up to that point in the sentence.

To speak about sacrifice, then say you have also sacrificed, implies that you are making a comparison.

Truth Detector
08-03-2016, 06:28 AM
It would make more sense if they wrote a letter to Clinton. After all, she's a big reason why their sons are dead.

^Spot on.

Truth Detector
08-03-2016, 06:29 AM
In the english language, there are words used to express our thoughts. It's like using the word "but" in a sentence, it negates everything you have said up to that point in the sentence.

To speak about sacrifice, then say you have also sacrificed, implies that you are making a comparison.

Still struggling to find the repugnant remarks Trump made I see; yes, keep deflecting....it is a sign you have lost all arguments and lack anything connected to honesty or the facts.

Safety
08-03-2016, 06:29 AM
We all have READ the OP and are asking dimwitted Liberals to share with us what exactly was the repugnant remarks he made; that's all. Why is it so hard to illustrate the repugnant remarks and causes all this deflecting and buffoonery.

Let me help the dishonest leftists on the forum with that question; because it is asinine to attempt to suggest any of Donald's words were repugnant. What is repugnant is the desperate effort on the left to find fault with Donald to the extent of fabricating false narratives while supporting and ignoring the FACT that their candidate is a sociopathic lying, inept, incompetent, unaccomplished corrupt partisan hack.
When are you going to reference Clinton?

Safety
08-03-2016, 06:31 AM
still struggling to find the repugnant remarks trump made i see; yes, keep deflecting....it is a sign you have lost all arguments and lack anything connected to honesty or the facts.
r.i.f.

Truth Detector

A better question is when are you going to be honest?

Truth Detector
r.i.f.

:rofl:

Ethereal
08-03-2016, 06:32 AM
^Spot on.

You're an apologist for the invasion and occupation of Iraq that killed their sons, just like Clinton, so I have no idea why you'd approve of my comment.

Safety
08-03-2016, 06:33 AM
A better question is when are you going to be honest?

Did you submit a name change request yet?

Safety
08-03-2016, 06:33 AM
You're an apologist for the invasion and occupation of Iraq that killed their sons, just like Clinton, so I have no idea why you'd approve of my comment.

Damn, burn.

Mac-7
08-03-2016, 06:35 AM

Thats it?

I agree that trump didnt serve

but neither did obumer and hillary

the deflections offered by liberals to cover up that fact go even farther than trump went.

Ethereal
08-03-2016, 06:35 AM
It's like using the word "but" in a sentence, it negates everything you have said up to that point in the sentence.

No it doesn't.

If I said: I like football, but I'm not going to watch the game today... the clause "I like football" would not be negated by the post-but clause.

A comparison in principle, not degree. Trump didn't seem to say or imply that his sacrifice was on the same level as Khan's, only that he has sacrificed.

And I would agree. He works and pays taxes, lots of them. That's a form of sacrifice, isn't it?

Safety
08-03-2016, 06:36 AM
Thats it?

I agree that trump didnt serve

but neither did obumer and hillary

the deflections offered by liberals to cover up that fact go even farther than trump went.

Talks about deflecting...while deflecting....

hanger4
08-03-2016, 06:37 AM

How about MSM bias;

Network newscasts devoted 50 times more air-time to Khizr Khan, who spoke at the Democratic National Convention about his son who was killed in combat while in Iraq, than to Pat Smith, who spoke at the Republican National Convention about her son who died in Benghazi.

Ethereal
08-03-2016, 06:40 AM
Trump put it badly, like he always does. He apparently does not understand that certain issues are so sensitive that delicate language is required. He needs to understand that it's okay to be "PC" SOMETIMES. All he had to do was recognize how fraught with peril this situation was and make some generic comments supporting Khan's sacrifice and taking the high road. It would have been classy if he had simply said, "I respect his sacrifice and I'm not going to argue with the parents of a fallen Marine." Instead, he stepped right in it, just as his opponents intended no doubt.

Safety
08-03-2016, 06:41 AM
No it doesn't.

If I said: I like football, but I'm not going to watch the game today... the clause "I like football" would not be negated by the post-but clause.

A comparison in principle, not degree. Trump didn't seem to say or imply that his sacrifice was on the same level as Khan's, only that he has sacrificed.

And I would agree. He works and pays taxes, lots of them. That's a form of sacrifice, isn't it?

It may not negate the first sentence, but it was used to qualify the idea that you like football, and the reason you are not watching the game was not due to your dislike of the game.

It's just like saying "I'm no trump fan, but he is right"....used as a qualifier.

As for the sacrifice part....um...no.

Truth Detector
08-03-2016, 06:42 AM

I am not an apologist for anything; I am a fact checker and when it comes to your rants about Iraq, they are seldom factual. I thanked this post because it was factual and spot on.

Safety
08-03-2016, 06:43 AM
How about MSM bias;

Network newscasts devoted 50 times more air-time to Khizr Khan, who spoke at the Democratic National Convention about his son who was killed in combat while in Iraq, than to Pat Smith, who spoke at the Republican National Convention about her son who died in Benghazi.

...boycott them?

Mac-7
Talks about deflecting...while deflecting....

Kahns whole attack on trump is based on the fact that his son served and trump didnt.

which applies just as much to chickenhawks like obama and hillary

Truth Detector
Did you submit a name change request yet?

Still trolling the thread? You're efforts to deflect and troll are tireless. Yay you!! :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
08-03-2016, 06:44 AM
Damn, burn.

Not in the least; when people get their bullschit slapped back in their face, they are prone to lash out. You on the other hand are a forum eunuch. :laugh:

Ethereal
08-03-2016, 06:45 AM
How about MSM bias;

Good point.

What amazes me about this whole thing is that Khan is speaking on behalf of a politician who was a significant contributor to his son's death. One would think he would be more upset with the liar who sent his son to die in a foreign wasteland. It's possible that he believes the war was justified and, by extension, that his son's sacrifice wasn't totally meaningless, but what are the chances of that? As far as I can tell, there are only like twenty people in America who still think that was a good idea.

Truth Detector
08-03-2016, 06:45 AM
...boycott them?

:rofl:

Ethereal
08-03-2016, 06:49 AM
I am not an apologist for anything; I am a fact checker and when it comes to your rants about Iraq, they are seldom factual. I thanked this post because it was factual and spot on.

My "rants" about Iraq are what almost every reasonable person now realizes: The invasion was based on misrepresentations, exaggerations, and hysterical propaganda, and the occupation was a complete disaster that resulted in the emergence of ISIS. Thousands of Americans dead, trillions of dollars wasted, and nothing to show for it. Yet you still insist it was a good idea conducted in good faith. In other words, you inhabit a fantasy world and you lash out at anyone who attacks your fantasies.

Ethereal
08-03-2016, 06:51 AM
It may not negate the first sentence, but it was used to qualify the idea that you like football, and the reason you are not watching the game was not due to your dislike of the game.

It's just like saying "I'm no trump fan, but he is right"....used as a qualifier.

As for the sacrifice part....um...no.

So taxpayers are not making a sacrifice?

Safety
08-03-2016, 06:53 AM
Kahns whole attack on trump is based on the fact that his son served and trump didnt.

which applies just as much to chickenhawks like obama and hillary

Or people who call others chicken-hawks, while not qualifying their own position on whether or not they have served...

Safety
08-03-2016, 06:54 AM
So taxpayers are not making a sacrifice?

Strawman.

Safety
08-03-2016, 06:54 AM
Still trolling the thread? You're efforts to deflect and troll are tireless. Yay you!! :biglaugh:

Stop using words that you have no clue as to their meaning.

Ethereal
08-03-2016, 06:58 AM
Strawman.

You clearly stated that Trump paying taxes was not a sacrifice. So either you believe that paying taxes is not a form of sacrifice or you believe that it's only a sacrifice when Trump isn't the one paying them. So which one is it?

Mac-7
08-03-2016, 07:01 AM
Or people who call others chicken-hawks, while not qualifying their own position on whether or not they have served...

Only if we use public FACTS not your assumptions.

Its indisputable that obumer and hillary didnt serve yet they send other Americans to die in their wars.

That makes obumer and hillary chickenhawks according to the defination establised by liberals themselves.

Safety
08-03-2016, 07:02 AM
You clearly stated that Trump paying taxes was not a sacrifice. So either you believe that paying taxes is not a form of sacrifice or you believe that it's only a sacrifice when Trump isn't the one paying them. So which one is it?

I wasn't saying no to the fact that paying taxes was not a sacrifice, I was saying no to the fact that the comparison to Trump paying taxes is not in the same ballpark as someone losing their child.

Safety
08-03-2016, 07:04 AM
Only if we use public FACTS not your assumptions.

Its indisputable that obumer and hillary didnt serve yet they send other Americans to die in their wars.

That makes obumer and hillary chickenhawks according to the defination establised by liberals themselves.

It lends to credibility. If I have never held a job, how much credibility do I have on the topic of dealing with an obnoxious boss?

Truth Detector
08-03-2016, 07:05 AM
My "rants" about Iraq are what almost every reasonable person now realizes: The invasion was based on misrepresentations, exaggerations, and hysterical propaganda, and the occupation was a complete disaster that resulted in the emergence of ISIS. Thousands of Americans dead, trillions of dollars wasted, and nothing to show for it. Yet you still insist it was a good idea conducted in good faith. In other words, you inhabit a fantasy world and you lash out at anyone who attacks your fantasies.

Wrong; Iraq was the direct result of Saddam Hussein's invasion and subsequent ejection by force from Kuwait. More historical hysterics from the whacky libertarian; you just cannot help yourself.

The fantasy world is the one whackos live in suggesting that the United States was wrong for enforcing the UN resolutions that were defied for a decade, pretending that Bush was alone in his belief and argue that terrorism can be defeated by hiding behind our borders and that 9-11 was a mirage.

WE did not declare war on Islamic terrorism, they declared it on us. It's time to wake up and open those tightly closed eyes. Start your own thread if you want to have this debate with me and I will proceed to mop the floor with your toupee with they facts.

:biglaugh:

Truth Detector
08-03-2016, 07:06 AM
Stop using words that you have no clue as to their meaning.

Still trolling and baiting; your wasting of bandwidth is tireless. :laugh:

Ethereal
08-03-2016, 07:09 AM
I wasn't saying no to the fact that paying taxes was not a sacrifice, I was saying no to the fact that the comparison to Trump paying taxes is not in the same ballpark as someone losing their child.

As I already explained, the comparison was not based on the degree of the sacrifice but the mere principle of it.

You do understand the difference between degree and principle, right?

Ethereal
08-03-2016, 07:10 AM
Wrong; Iraq was the direct result of Saddam Hussein's invasion and subsequent ejection by force from Kuwait. More historical hysterics from the whacky libertarian; you just cannot help yourself.

The fantasy world is the one whackos live in suggesting that the United States was wrong for enforcing the UN resolutions that were defied for a decade, pretending that Bush was alone in his belief and argue that terrorism can be defeated by hiding behind our borders and that 9-11 was a mirage.

WE did not declare war on Islamic terrorism, they declared it on us. It's time to wake up and open those tightly closed eyes. Start your own thread if you want to have this debate with me and I will proceed to mop the floor with your toupee with they facts.

:biglaugh:

Ya, you and about six people in the world believe that crap.

Future generations will view the invasion as a great evil and its supporters as either idiots or villains.

What an ignoble political legacy you've associated yourself with.

Safety
08-03-2016, 07:15 AM
As I already explained, the comparison was not based on the degree of the sacrifice but the mere principle of it.

You do understand the difference between degree and principle, right?

Oh, I do understand the difference, yet I remember many conversations with people on different subjects that in some cases there should not be a difference in degree...like when it comes to breaking the law or killing a fetus and killing a 5 year old. The adage of "whose ox is gored" comes to mind.

However, we can agree to not agree and you can have the last word.

Mac-7
08-03-2016, 07:15 AM
It lends to credibility. If I have never held a job, how much credibility do I have on the topic of dealing with an obnoxious boss?

When I point out that obumer and hillary never served how does that depend on my credibility?

That is a public fact that even largely uninformed liberals should know and accept

Cigar
08-03-2016, 07:18 AM
This is all about Donald J Trump, so own it.

Mac-7
08-03-2016, 07:19 AM

Thats how your mentors in the liberal news media want you to see it

Safety
08-03-2016, 07:24 AM
When I point out that obumer and hillary never served how does that depend on my credibility?

That is a public fact that even largely uninformed liberals should know and accept

Do you even know what chicken-hawk means?

Ethereal
08-03-2016, 07:29 AM
Oh, I do understand the difference, yet I remember many conversations with people on different subjects that in some cases there should not be a difference in degree...like when it comes to breaking the law or killing a fetus and killing a 5 year old. The adage of "whose ox is gored" comes to mind.

I wish I knew what those conversations had to do with our conversation.

However, we can agree to not agree and you can have the last word.

I think it's pretty clear that Trump was not comparing the degree of his sacrifice to someone losing their life in a war. All he said was that he has made sacrifices, and that seems an accurate statement to me. I believe anyone who works and pays taxes is making a sacrifice.

Mac-7
08-03-2016, 07:39 AM
Do you even know what chicken-hawk means?

Yes I do.

in the liberal urban dictionary a chickenhawk is a conservative republican who supports using US militsry force but never served in uniform themselves.

but that describes hillary and obumer too

Safety
08-03-2016, 07:41 AM
Yes I do.

in the liberal urban dictionary a chickenhawk is a conservative republican who supports using US militsry force but never served in uniform themselves.

but that describes hillary and obumer too

It applies to tPF members also...

Truth Detector
08-03-2016, 07:43 AM
Ya, you and about six people in the world believe that crap.

Future generations will view the invasion as a great evil and its supporters as either idiots or villains.

What an ignoble political legacy you've associated yourself with.

Yet, my statements are supported by the historic record while yours, well, they will be relegated to the trash heap of internet conspiracies. ;)

Truth Detector
08-03-2016, 07:44 AM

Wrong; THIS is all about a Democratic false narrative propped up by lies and distortions. Do try to keep up.

Mac-7
08-03-2016, 07:55 AM
It applies to tPF members also...

I can prove that hillaru and obumer didn't serve

Safety
08-03-2016, 08:00 AM
I can prove that hillaru and obumer didn't serve

And?