PDA

View Full Version : tPF So lets talk some policies.

zelmo1234
08-01-2016, 02:33 PM
We have a lot of Threads on Character assignation, mostly because that is all the left has! But lets talk a little policy.

Hillary want so raise taxes again. Even though she said that Bill would be in charge of the economy, and he was a tax cutter. What she is proposing is going to take the top marginal Tax rate into the low 40% range

Why would anyone keep a manufacturing business in the USA at those rates? I till be very hard to compete, especially after she passes the Trans Pacific Trade agreement that she is currently pretending to oppose!

So we have 8 years of President Obama policy off taxing the rich, and he will be the only president in history to not have a year with 3% growth in the economy!

My question is, why do you think that Hillary will be successful with about the same policies that Obama has failed with.

Cigar
08-01-2016, 03:01 PM
Both Candidates have Character Flaws, like 99% of us ... that's no longer the question ...

Oboe
08-01-2016, 03:24 PM
Both Candidates have Character Flaws, like 99% of us ... that's no longer the question ...

Deflection as usual.

Clinton will not be a successful president, although the media and liberal idiots will claim she is, if we are still around after her.

Peter1469
08-01-2016, 04:35 PM
I have said it before, Clinton represents the status quo with is a march towards globalism and no borders. Trump represents nationalism. Kerry recently told college grads that theirs would be a world with no borders. Trump said borders matter.

Here is a good article (http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-hanson-borders-20160731-snap-story.html)about the importance of borders and the insanity of a borderless world.

Driving the growing outrage in Europe and North America is the ongoing elite push for a borderless world. Among elites, borderlessness has taken its place among the politically correct positions of our age — and, as with other such ideas, it has shaped the language we use. The descriptive term “illegal alien” gave way to the nebulous “unlawful immigrant,” then “undocumented immigrant,” “immigrant,” or the entirely neutral “migrant” — a noun that obscures whether the individual in question is entering or leaving.

Today’s open-borders agenda has its roots not only in economic and political factors — the need for low-wage workers who will do the work that native-born Americans or Europeans supposedly will not, and the desire to flee failed states — but also in several decades of intellectual ferment, in which Western academics have created a trendy field of “borders discourse.” What we might call post-borderism argues that boundaries are mere artificial constructs, methods of marginalization designed by those in power, mostly to stigmatize and oppress the “other” — usually the poorer and less Western — who arbitrarily ended up on the wrong side of the divide.

“Where borders are drawn, power is exercised,” as one European scholar put it. This view assumes that where borders are not drawn, power is not exercised — as if the Middle Eastern immigrants pouring into Germany do not wield considerable power by their sheer numbers and adroit manipulation of Western grievance politics.

texan
08-01-2016, 04:36 PM
Definitely a deflection, her's are a little more than character flaws. It is like saying Nixon had some character flaws.....

She wants it both ways, stay the course that has not been successful. Oh and I am a change agent.......

LOL whatever doofus!

del
08-01-2016, 04:56 PM
I have said it before, Clinton represents the status quo with is a march towards globalism and no borders. Trump represents nationalism. Kerry recently told college grads that theirs would be a world with no borders. Trump said borders matter.

Here is a good article (http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-hanson-borders-20160731-snap-story.html)about the importance of borders and the insanity of a borderless world.

trump represents russia

Peter1469
08-01-2016, 05:06 PM
trump represents russia

Borders around Russia perhaps.

del
08-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Borders around Russia perhaps.

no, he's owned

that's why he had to take on manafort as his campaign manager; vlad was very impressed by his work in ukraine.

Peter1469
08-01-2016, 07:26 PM
no, he's owned

that's why he had to take on manafort as his campaign manager; vlad was very impressed by his work in ukraine.

Russia has her emails. She is owned.

Also they did deals with the Clinton Foundation linked with State Department business.

Crepitus
08-01-2016, 07:59 PM
We have a lot of Threads on Character assignation, mostly because that is all the left has! But lets talk a little policy.Hillary want so raise taxes again. Even though she said that Bill would be in charge of the economy, and he was a tax cutter. What she is proposing is going to take the top marginal Tax rate into the low 40% rangeWhy would anyone keep a manufacturing business in the USA at those rates? I till be very hard to compete, especially after she passes the Trans Pacific Trade agreement that she is currently pretending to oppose!So we have 8 years of President Obama policy off taxing the rich, and he will be the only president in history to not have a year with 3% growth in the economy!My question is, why do you think that Hillary will be successful with about the same policies that Obama has failed with.

First, I'm guessing you meant assassination not assignation 'cause:

as·sig·na·tionˌasiɡˈnāSH(ə)n/noun

1.an appointment to meet someone in secret, typically one made by lovers."his assignation with an older woman"synonyms: rendezvous, date, appointment, meeting; literarytryst"their secret assignation"

Second, does anyone else see the irony inherent in this statement:
We have a lot of Threads on Character
a̶s̶s̶i̶g̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ (assassination), mostly because that is all the left has!

Third, both candidates will raise taxes. Taxes go up, it's what they do. Both have projects to pay for, and in one case a wall to build.

Mac-7
08-01-2016, 08:03 PM

You are saying what zelmo said

why dont you ask one of your liberal internet sources to give you a cut and paste so you can discuss policy?