08-02-2016, 05:52 PM
https://i.imgsafe.org/11540819a6.png

Cletus
08-02-2016, 05:54 PM
And that does what to Trump?

Nothing.

Peter1469
08-02-2016, 05:55 PM
The guys Hillary left to die in Benghazi didn't get Purple Hearts because they were not active duty when they were killed.

zelmo1234
08-02-2016, 05:56 PM
This is why I have to do everything I can to separate myself and my Business from Liberals?

They just can't tell the Truth.

I watched the Trump Segment with the Purple Heart. He was talking about it being easy for him, not the Soldier when the man gave him his purple heart.

There are so many Real flaws in Trumps polices, but the left can't stop themselves form lying. And that is not the group of people that you can afford to associate or do business with.

Bethere
08-02-2016, 05:56 PM

Nothing.

I agree. It is impossible to kill a candidacy that is DOA already.

zelmo1234
08-02-2016, 05:57 PM
The guys Hillary left to die in Benghazi didn't get Purple Hearts because they were not active duty when they were killed.

And they never will be acknowledged for their sacrifices because their families called out Hillary on her lies and deception.

Cigar
08-02-2016, 05:58 PM

Nothing.

Exposes him for what he really is ... and I think you've covered it, "Nothing"

Cigar
08-02-2016, 05:59 PM
I agree. It is impossible to kill a candidacy that is DOA already.

They don't like Trump, they just like what he's saying ... something they have always wanted to say out loud, but didn't have he Balls.

Cletus
08-02-2016, 06:01 PM
There is nothing Trump or anyone else could say that I would not say to your face in front of your wife, kids, mother and dog if I thought it should be said.

del
08-02-2016, 06:04 PM
he said on an anonymous message board

most impressive

zelmo1234
08-02-2016, 06:05 PM
And what is interesting is the lies, continue.

So here it is!

As for Trump not being President? I can live with that. With Hillary as President, the GOP House can defund anything that they want to because people don't like her.

The poor will continue to suffer, the Minorities will continue to suffer. That is no sweat of my back. If it remotely looks like she can get her Tax plan passed my companies will taken off shore to avoid the tyranny.

And I will make a lot of money off the system that she creates. That will not change no matter who is president.

AZ Jim
I keep hearing Hillary is a liar. First of all I know of no proof of that. I know of what the FBI said but obviously it was more opinion than fact. Now let's talk lying Donald Trump. He recently added his NFL letter to his long list of lies but there are many many more...http://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien Now there have been more since this list. He is a fucking unapologetic lying SOB!

Mac-7
How can liberals - even tammy duckworth - bash trump for not serving when obumer and hillary didnt serve either?

del
08-02-2016, 06:06 PM
when do you think donald will put the purple heart on ebay?

Cletus
08-02-2016, 06:08 PM
he said on an anonymous message board

most impressive

That doesn't make it less true.

Now, go away.

Peter1469
08-02-2016, 06:09 PM
I keep hearing Hillary is a liar. First of all I know of no proof of that. I know of what the FBI said but obviously it was more opinion than fact. Now let's talk lying Donald Trump. He recently added his NFL letter to his long list of lies but there are many many more...http://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien Now there have been more since this list. He is a fucking unapologetic lying SOB!

If you don't watch this video, do not comment on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dax7fzcx-Mo

AZ Jim
How can liberals - even tammy duckworth - bash trump for not serving when obumer and hillary didnt serve either? Don't vote for Obama and as to Hillary, how many women in her era DID serve? Tammy left two legs on the battlefield. Trump and most all republican hierarchy avoided military service. Trump is a bully and a coward, not to mention his frauds, he is a crook.

del
That doesn't make it less true.

Now, go away.

couldn't make it less true

Peter1469
08-02-2016, 06:10 PM
Director Comey admits that Hillary has lied under oath before Congress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dax7fzcx-Mo

Cletus
08-02-2016, 06:11 PM
couldn't make it less true

Are you a vegetarian?

del
08-02-2016, 06:11 PM
post the guam one

del
08-02-2016, 06:12 PM
Are you a vegetarian?

no, you're safe

Cletus
08-02-2016, 06:21 PM
no

You have obviously done something to impair your cognitive function.

Maybe you just don't remember that you are a vegetarian.

birddog
08-02-2016, 06:23 PM
I know Tammy Duckworth personally, and she's a nice lady. However, she's a dimocrat and struggles with telling the truth regarding politics. She recently settled a lawsuit instead of going to trial regarding fraud.

del
08-02-2016, 06:24 PM
You have obviously done something to impair your cognitive function.

Maybe you just don't remember that you are a vegetarian.

have you considered numismatics?

Safety
08-02-2016, 06:26 PM
How can liberals - even tammy duckworth - bash trump for not serving when obumer and hillary didnt serve either?

How many deferments did they receive?

Cigar
08-02-2016, 06:27 PM
Trump Lied about the Purple Heart

Mac-7
08-02-2016, 06:32 PM
Don't vote for Obama and as to Hillary, how many women in her era DID serve? Tammy left two legs on the battlefield. Trump and most all republican hierarchy avoided military service. Trump is a bully and a coward, not to mention his frauds, he is a crook.

Duckworth served so being a female is no excuse for hillary.

historically a few democrats serve but more republicans do

Cletus
08-02-2016, 06:33 PM

Does it matter, as long as they were legal?

Mac-7
08-02-2016, 06:35 PM

Women do not need deferments because they are not eligible for the draft.

Cigar
08-02-2016, 06:35 PM

:pointlaugh::rofl::smiley_ROFLMAO::toothy12::bigla ugh:

Bethere
08-02-2016, 06:48 PM
There is nothing Trump or anyone else could say that I would not say to your face in front of your wife, kids, mother and dog if I thought it should be said.

Please don't hurt me, mister!

Cletus
08-02-2016, 06:49 PM
Please don't hurt me, mister!

Why would I?

It would be just as easy to ignore you and dismiss you as the insignificant troll you are.

Bethere
08-02-2016, 06:53 PM

You couldn't be more wrong. Educate yourself:

http://www.awolbush.com/whoserved.html

Safety
08-02-2016, 06:56 PM
Women do not need deferments because they are not eligible for the draft.
So, I guess it was pretty stupid for someone to bring up a woman in this conversation then, right?

Safety
08-02-2016, 06:57 PM
Does it matter, as long as they were legal?
Oh, it matters, it goes to credibility on those who served and who tried to get out of serving.

birddog
08-02-2016, 06:58 PM
Trump Lied about the Purple Heart

How so?

Bethere
08-02-2016, 06:58 PM
Why would I?

It would be just as easy to ignore you and dismiss you as the insignificant troll you are.

I wouldn't be the world class troll I am today without the help of the thousands of posters who futilely vowed to ignore me.

Ask naprover and bgfalcon! Sometimes they follow me from forum to forum!

decedent
08-02-2016, 07:03 PM
Are you a vegetarian?

no, you're safe

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/011/848/cold.jpg

Cletus
08-02-2016, 07:03 PM
Oh, it matters, it goes to credibility on those who served and who tried to get out of serving.

How?

Mac-7
08-02-2016, 07:04 PM
So, I guess it was pretty stupid for someone to bring up a woman in this conversation then, right?

No more dumb that attacking trump

hillary could have served but didnt

And neither did obama

Cletus
08-02-2016, 07:05 PM
I wouldn't be the world class troll I am today without the help of the thousands of posters who futilely vowed to ignore me.

Ask naprover and bgfalcon! Sometimes they follow me from forum to forum!

I don't know or care who those people are. If they follow you from forum to forum, they obviously have issues of their own.

You are not a "world class" troll. You are at best, a small boil on the ass of whatever forum you frequent.

Bethere
08-02-2016, 07:06 PM
No more dumb that attacking trump

hillary could have served but didnt

And neither did obama

"No more dumb than.."

Bethere
08-02-2016, 07:09 PM
I don't know or care who those people are. If they follow you from forum to forum, they obviously have issues of their own.

You are not a "world class" troll. You are at best, a small boil on the ass of whatever forum you frequent.

Then ignore me. Do you need help finding the ignore button?

Cletus
08-02-2016, 07:11 PM

If you become enough of an annoyance, I will ignore you.

You really overestimate yourself.

Mac-7
08-02-2016, 07:14 PM

I dont ignore you.

I see everything you post on threads I am following.

But you are just not significant enough to respond to very often.

maineman
08-02-2016, 07:27 PM

you've got two choices here:

post a link that shows that more republican politicians serve in the military than democrats.

or.

retract that statement before I post a link, which I already have open in another window which disproves that.

take your pick.

Mac-7
08-02-2016, 07:31 PM

post a link that shows that more republican politicians serve in the military than democrats.

or.

retract that statement before I post a link, which I already have open in another window which disproves that.

take your pick.

Go on and post your link if you have one.

But democrats and repubs split ways after the Vietnam War with more republicans joining the military than democrats.

Cletus
08-02-2016, 07:33 PM

or.

take your pick.

Wow... an ultimatum.

I'll bet he stays up all night not pondering what to do.

maineman
08-02-2016, 07:39 PM
Go on and post your link if you have one.

But democrats and repubs split ways after the Vietnam War with more republicans joining the military than democrats.

https://levellers.wordpress.com/2007/08/22/conservative-myth-gop-politicians-serve-in-military-more-than-dems/

Are Republican politicians really more likely than Democratic ones to have seen military service?

The short answer is “no.” In the 109th Congresss, when the GOP was in charge, there were 233 GOP members of the House of Representatives and 206 Democratic members. There were only 110 House members altogether who had any form of military service. This is low number is a reflection of the class bias in Congress. Getting elected takes much money and usually the kind of education and connections that come from the upper class and upper middle class. Since the end of the draft (compulsory military service), much fewer middle and upper class people in this nation see military service. So, the younger members of Congress are less likely to have seen military service, regardless of Party.

But of that low number (110), 59 were Democrats and 51 Republicans. Source: Congressional Database.

In that same 109th Congress (with GOP in charge), there were 55 GOP Senators and 44 Democratic Senators and 1 Indep. Only 31 of those Senators had military service, 17 of which were Democratic and 13 were Republican. Source: Congressional Database.

maineman
08-02-2016, 07:40 PM
Wow... an ultimatum.

I'll bet he stays up all night not pondering what to do.

he responded. I posted. end of story.

Mac-7
08-02-2016, 07:46 PM
https://levellers.wordpress.com/2007/08/22/conservative-myth-gop-politicians-serve-in-military-more-than-dems/

Are Republican politicians really more likely than Democratic ones to have seen military service?

The short answer is “no.” In the 109th Congresss, when the GOP was in charge, there were 233 GOP members of the House of Representatives and 206 Democratic members. There were only 110 House members altogether who had any form of military service. This is low number is a reflection of the class bias in Congress. Getting elected takes much money and usually the kind of education and connections that come from the upper class and upper middle class. Since the end of the draft (compulsory military service), much fewer middle and upper class people in this nation see military service. So, the younger members of Congress are less likely to have seen military service, regardless of Party.

But of that low number (110), 59 were Democrats and 51 Republicans. Source: Congressional Database.

In that same 109th Congress (with GOP in charge), there were 55 GOP Senators and 44 Democratic Senators and 1 Indep. Only 31 of those Senators had military service, 17 of which were Democratic and 13 were Republican. Source: Congressional Database.

Good work and I accept the results

in the future I will give elected democrats more credit

but it does change and in previous congresses republican vets were the majority.

Cletus
08-02-2016, 07:47 PM

He didn't say anything about POLITICIANS.

maineman
08-02-2016, 07:49 PM
did you ever have to indicate you political party affiliation on any Army forms? I am quite certain I never had to in the Navy.

That being the case, how can Mac prove his statement? What is the source of his data? How does he come up with "very few"?

just askin'

Safety
08-02-2016, 07:53 PM
He didn't say anything about POLITICIANS.
Weak sauce.

Safety
08-02-2016, 08:06 PM
How?

I'm pretty sure you know. In fact, someone who is a self-described constitutionalist would be very knowledgable of the reasons why.

Mac-7
08-02-2016, 08:07 PM
did you ever have to indicate you political party affiliation on any Army forms? I am quite certain I never had to in the Navy.

That being the case, how can Mac prove his statement? What is the source of his data? How does he come up with "very few"?

just askin'

Polls show more support for republicans than democrats in the military

maineman
08-02-2016, 08:55 PM
Polls show more support for republicans than democrats in the military

is it like, 99:1?

Cletus
08-02-2016, 09:33 PM

just askin'

I don't know. I know that very few of the people with whom I served had any Liberal sympathies. In fact, most of them viewed Democrats as enemies of the state.

Now, that may not be service wide, but I would not be surprised if it happened to be the majority, and a wide majority, at that.

Cletus
08-02-2016, 09:35 PM
Weak sauce.

It is not weak, at all. Using politicians as a base was weak. What percentage of service members ever run for and are elected to Congress?

Cletus
08-02-2016, 09:37 PM
I'm pretty sure you know. In fact, someone who is a self-described constitutionalist would be very knowledgable of the reasons why.

As I recall, the question didn't have anything to do with the Constitution. It was about deferments and the credibility of those who received them.