PDA

View Full Version : Cons & Libs ask is Trump mentally ill?

AZ Jim
08-03-2016, 09:51 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-sanity-mental-health-000000384.html

kcvet
08-03-2016, 09:53 AM
convicts and libs are the same

Oboe
08-03-2016, 09:53 AM
I'd get it from the NYT before the libtard scum at yahoo. Liars all. Like most of the dimtards here.

Oboe
08-03-2016, 09:56 AM

Funny thing, last winter I was still working at the prison and one of the convicts asked me who I was voting for and I told him I wasn't sure. (Never tell the cons anything about you.) He said he heard a speech by Mrs. Clinton and that he thought from what she said she would make an excellent president. I asked him if he studied government in high school and he said he only made it to the 7th grade.

Cigar
08-03-2016, 09:59 AM
Trump: 'I Don't Regret Anything' About Khan Family Attacks

Donald Trump on Tuesday said that he has no regrets about launching repeated attacks on the parents of a deceased Muslim American soldier who spoke at the Democratic convention.

"I don't regret anything. I said nice things about the son, and I feel that very strongly," he told Washington, D.C., television station WJLA (http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/donald-trump-on-obama-hes-concerned-im-going-to-win). "But of course I was hit very hard from the stage, and you know it's just one of those things, but no, I don't regret anything."

Despite criticism from Democrats, Republicans, and his own campaign surrogates, Trump has refused to apologize for lashing out at the Khan family.

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-trump-no-regrets-khan-attacks

This guy is truly a Gift from God. :laugh:

kcvet
08-03-2016, 10:02 AM
Funny thing, last winter I was still working at the prison and one of the convicts asked me who I was voting for and I told him I wasn't sure. (Never tell the cons anything about you.) He said he heard a speech by Mrs. Clinton and that he thought from what she said she would make an excellent president. I asked him if he studied government in high school and he said he only made it to the 7th grade.

there's your sign

kcvet
08-03-2016, 10:03 AM

Donald Trump on Tuesday said that he has no regrets about launching repeated attacks on the parents of a deceased Muslim American soldier who spoke at the Democratic convention.

"I don't regret anything. I said nice things about the son, and I feel that very strongly," he told Washington, D.C., television station WJLA (http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/donald-trump-on-obama-hes-concerned-im-going-to-win). "But of course I was hit very hard from the stage, and you know it's just one of those things, but no, I don't regret anything."

Despite criticism from Democrats, Republicans, and his own campaign surrogates, Trump has refused to apologize for lashing out at the Khan family.

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-trump-no-regrets-khan-attacks

don't you have some cigars to soak ??

Oboe
08-03-2016, 10:06 AM

I wouldn't feel bad about it either. Some sharia law supporting towel head gets used by the DNC to trash his own son for political points? Screw that goat humper. And now, he deleted his web site. Sounds like he's following real closely to the democrat mantra of hiding incriminating evidence.

Cigar
08-03-2016, 10:09 AM
Trump asks why US can't use nukesDonald Trump asked a foreign policy expert advising him why the U.S. can't use nuclear weapons, MSNBC's Joe Scarborough said on the air Wednesday, citing an unnamed source who claimed he had spoken with the GOP presidential nominee.

"Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on the international level went to advise Donald Trump. And three times asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked at one point if we had them why can't we use them," Scarborough said on his "Morning Joe" program.

Scarborough made the Trump comments 52 seconds into an interview with former Director of Central Intelligence and ex-National Security Agency Director Michael Hayden.

Read more: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-asks-why-us-cant-use-nukes-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-reports.html

Another article stated that he asked why the U.S. can't use nukes three (3) times in one hour! :laugh:

domer76
08-03-2016, 10:10 AM

That you work at a prison is not surprising.

domer76
08-03-2016, 10:12 AM

He made it to 7th grade and you're jealous.

Oboe
08-03-2016, 10:13 AM
Joe Scarborough said on the air Wednesday, citing an unnamed source who claimed he had spoken with the GOP presidential nominee.

Must have been his fathers uncles cousins sisters brothers roommates next door neighbor.

kcvet
08-03-2016, 10:17 AM

he's a liberal child molester

Oboe
08-03-2016, 10:20 AM

All liberals are child molesters.

kcvet
08-03-2016, 10:22 AM
All liberals are child molesters.

they catch em in the women's bathroom every day

Oboe
08-03-2016, 10:23 AM

Oh yeah. I was extremely jealous of a felon serving time in prison with a 7th grade education. I was so jealous that I ran 20 red lights in his honor.

OGIS
08-03-2016, 11:08 AM

OGIS
08-03-2016, 11:09 AM
I'd get it from the NYT before the libtard scum at yahoo. Liars all. Like most of the dimtards here.

OGIS
08-03-2016, 11:12 AM

Like Josh Duggar?

domer76
08-03-2016, 11:55 AM
we catch em in the women's bathroom every day

What are you doing in the women's bathroom? But speaking of that, how is your case of vaginal warts coming along?

domer76
08-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Oh yeah. I was extremely jealous of a felon serving time in prison with a 7th grade education. I was so jealous that I ran 20 red lights in his honor.

Good for you. Once again, no surprise about your prison employment.

spunkloaf
08-03-2016, 11:59 AM
What are you doing in the women's bathroom? But speaking of that, how is your case of vaginal warts coming along?

HAHAHA. kcvet got pwned

OGIS
08-03-2016, 12:01 PM

Not a fair question. It's hard for kcvet to tell, due to all the sand in there.

OGIS
08-03-2016, 12:02 PM
Like Josh Duggar?

Hey, kcvet, are you gonna answer the question?

Standing Wolf
08-03-2016, 12:08 PM
Is Donald Trump mentally ill?

Anyone who can watch him speak for more than fifteen minutes and still have any doubts is not very perceptive.

OGIS
08-03-2016, 12:10 PM
Is Donald Trump mentally ill?

Anyone who can watch him speak for more than fifteen minutes and still have any doubts is not very perceptive.

That comes from living in the Echo Chamber.

domer76
08-03-2016, 12:20 PM
Not a fair question. It's hard for kcvet to tell, due to all the sand in there.

Funny. I'll bet that vaginal sand just eats at one's guts. Kinda like the thought that Trump is going to have his ass handed to him in the election and Clinton will get the SCOTUS nominations.

kcvet
08-03-2016, 12:38 PM

first day with your new brain. how's your vaginal bleeding doing?? need double layers??

kcvet
08-03-2016, 12:49 PM
Hey, kcvet, are you gonna answer the question?

the child molester that nailed 5 girls. didn't they wack his pecker off??

kcvet
08-03-2016, 12:56 PM
HAHAHA. @kcvet (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1978) got pwned

how so??

OGIS
08-03-2016, 01:33 PM
Funny. I'll bet that vaginal sand just eats at one's guts. Kinda like the thought that Trump is going to have his ass handed to him in the election and Clinton will get the SCOTUS nominations.

LOL, have you caught Tahuaboy's glittering generality disease?

I'm FINE with Trump getting handed his ass. Not so much with Cthulhu Hillery getting to nominate SCOTUS slots. I'm thinking she will open up additional slots on SCOTUS for the Chase and Goldman Sachs people.

The Xl
08-03-2016, 01:35 PM
Desperate proxy establishment politicians and corrupt media creating a false narrative. Shocking.

OGIS
08-03-2016, 01:42 PM
Desperate proxy establishment politicians and corrupt media creating a false narrative. Shocking.

Until just before the election, perhaps at the last week in October, it is foolish to believe any of the media-generated polls or stories. The whole purpose of both is to sell soap. And the more breathless back-and-forth occurs means more eyes watching, and therefore more ad revenue.