PDA

View Full Version : Lewandowski raises question of Obama's birthplace - beats talking about policy

Cigar
08-03-2016, 10:57 AM
Donald Trump's former campaign manager on Tuesday suggested President Obama concealed his birthplace by not releasing his college transcripts.

"The question was, did he get in as a U.S. citizen or was he brought into Harvard University as a citizen who wasn't from this country? I don't know the answer," he said.

Lewandowski said earlier that Obama was "fair game" for attacks if he continued to rip Trump.

Political commentator Angela Rye interjected that Trump "has been attacking the president long before he began campaigning."

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/290219-lewandowski-was-obama-citizen-when-he-went-to-harvard

If you need a reminder of how Trump originally gained currency as a GOP candidate... here we go again :laugh:

birddog
08-03-2016, 11:09 AM
The Kenyan B. Hussein Obama, or Barry Soetoro, is very likely an illegal president elected by racist PC.

Cigar
08-03-2016, 11:16 AM
The Kenyan B. Hussein Obama, or Barry Soetoro, is very likely an illegal president elected by racist PC.

It would sure help you sleep better knowing that, but the Fact remains ... your boys got their ass kicked by a Skinny Black Community Organizer from Chicago :grin:

Eat that ... :laugh:

Oboe
08-03-2016, 11:17 AM

birddog
08-03-2016, 12:03 PM
It would sure help you sleep better knowing that, but the Fact remains ... your boys got their ass kicked by a Skinny Black Community Organizer from Chicago :grin:

Eat that ... :laugh:

If he had not been black, he would have been properly vetted and not even nominated. Racist PC with help from the MSM got him elected. You should be ashamed to be part of it.

Safety
08-03-2016, 12:06 PM
If he had not been black, he would have been properly vetted and not even nominated. Racist PC with help from the MSM got him elected. You should be ashamed to be part of it.

I thought he was half-white?

birddog
08-03-2016, 12:29 PM
I thought he was half-white?

So did I, but the MSM is happier referring to a mulatto as black.

Safety
08-03-2016, 12:41 PM
So did I, but the MSM is happier referring to a mulatto as black.

You always listen to the MSM?