PDA

View Full Version : tPF Who are repubs going to blame when Trump goes off the rails?

AZ Jim
08-03-2016, 12:59 PM
It's going to happen. Either he will quit, be removed (they are making contingency plans), or thoroughly defeated. Who will you blame? Your party? Trump? Yourself? Who?

Cigar
08-03-2016, 01:02 PM
Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of Ass-Holes :laugh:

Captain Obvious
08-03-2016, 01:13 PM
Same people democrats will blame when Hillary is indicted.

Even if she beats Trump, Trump is irrationally vindictive and will hound her forever.

Common
08-03-2016, 01:28 PM
Such an interesting thread, intelligently composed and based on facts and actual events.

AZ Jim
08-03-2016, 01:30 PM
Such an interesting thread, intelligently composed and based on facts and actual events.Thanks for your insightful thoughts on the subject.

Boris The Animal
08-03-2016, 01:33 PM
Thanks for your insightful thoughts on the subject.Went over your head, Komrade Jimbo. Go back and bow before your statue of Karl Marx.

decedent
08-03-2016, 02:04 PM
It's going to happen. Either he will quit, be removed (they are making contingency plans), or thoroughly defeated. Who will you blame? Your party? Trump? Yourself? Who?

The GOP has to ask themselves how this happened in the first place. They are angry at recent changes and blame the GOP establishment. They're favoring candidates that are as anti-establishment as possible, even if they're crazy -- From Ben McStabby Carson to Donald "John Miller" Trump.

Oboe
08-03-2016, 02:05 PM
Such an interesting thread, intelligently composed and based on facts and actual events.

Like all dimmytard fantasies....

Peter1469
08-03-2016, 02:19 PM
Notice: Boris The Animal, thread banned by AZ Jim. Do not respond to the thread banned member in this thread. If you have questions contact the OP of this tPF thread.

Common
08-03-2016, 02:20 PM
Thanks for your insightful thoughts on the subject.

Youre a fuckin idiot and you make your hyper partisan opinionated bullshit a TPF thread LMAO

Ban me please

Peter1469
08-03-2016, 02:24 PM
Notice: Common, thread banned by AZ Jim. Do not respond to the thread banned member in this thread. If you have questions contact the OP of this tPF thread.

Bethere
08-03-2016, 02:35 PM

They will act out, just as demonstrated today in your thread.

Nice job.

Oboe
08-03-2016, 02:38 PM
No, it's just another dim fantasy. When you ain't got nothing, you make up crap like this. What would LaPierre say?

Peter1469
08-03-2016, 02:44 PM
Notice: Oboe, thread banned by AZ Jim. Do not respond to the thread banned member in this thread. If you have questions contact the OP of this tPF thread.

valley ranch
08-03-2016, 02:57 PM
Let's just ban this thread~ and think about voting for Donald Trump. Hillary the monster isn't something that is good for the country.

Trump is the best one up, even if he does say what he means.

Peter1469
08-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Notice: valley ranch, thread banned by AZ Jim. Do not respond to the thread banned member in this thread. If you have questions contact the OP of this tPF thread.

Cigar
08-03-2016, 03:26 PM
Can I get on this list :laugh:

del
08-03-2016, 03:31 PM
Same people democrats will blame when Hillary is indicted.

Even if she beats Trump, Trump is irrationally vindictive and will hound her forever.

who will care?

the man shows more of his ass every day

only loons like woody will pay any attention to him

Bethere
08-03-2016, 03:59 PM
What would LaPierre say?

"I am an idiot."--LaPierre

zelmo1234
08-03-2016, 04:32 PM
The GOP has nobody to blame for Trump but themselves.

They made promises that not only did they not keep, but went and supported the opposing positions. It the GOP never recovers? that is fine with me, because they were not a party of opposition in the first place.

Hillary is not coming through this election cycle unscathed. If she wins she will likely enter the office of the Presidency with less that 50% of the vote, and with the vast majority of the people not trusting her or liking her. And she will certainly not have a Democrat house and if they do take the Senate, they will loose it in the first mid term.

She is a bad of a choice as Trump but the left will not admit it.

As for me if he comes of the rails? I will not think much of it.

AZ Jim
08-03-2016, 04:42 PM
The GOP has nobody to blame for Trump but themselves.

They made promises that not only did they not keep, but went and supported the opposing positions. It the GOP never recovers? that is fine with me, because they were not a party of opposition in the first place.

Hillary is not coming through this election cycle unscathed. If she wins she will likely enter the office of the Presidency with less that 50% of the vote, and with the vast majority of the people not trusting her or liking her. And she will certainly not have a Democrat house and if they do take the Senate, they will loose it in the first mid term.

She is a bad of a choice as Trump but the left will not admit it.

As for me if he comes of the rails? I will not think much of it.I feel we as democrats could have done better, but anything is better than trump.

zelmo1234
08-03-2016, 04:46 PM
I feel we as democrats could have done better, but anything is better than trump.

Sorry AZ anyone that is likely going to be under the control of our enemies because the proof that she is a criminal, and anyone that has a past record of failure and selling out the government, is not for me.

Trump is a wild card that is for sure, but nothing can be worse that electing a proven failure.

Jets
08-03-2016, 04:49 PM
The party is to blame. Actually the two party system is to blame. The fact that Trump became the nominee and Sanders made such a strong push against Clinton speaks volumes about how disgusted people are with the status quo two party system.

Jmo

AZ Jim
08-03-2016, 04:51 PM
Sorry AZ anyone that is likely going to be under the control of our enemies because the proof that she is a criminal, and anyone that has a past record of failure and selling out the government, is not for me.

Trump is a wild card that is for sure, but nothing can be worse that electing a proven failure.You call her a criminal yet she has never been indicted, tried or found guilty of any crime. At the same time trump has just been advised to prepare for depositions in his FRAUD case.

zelmo1234
08-03-2016, 05:33 PM
You call her a criminal yet she has never been indicted, tried or found guilty of any crime. At the same time trump has just been advised to prepare for depositions in his FRAUD case.

Yes I did not call her a convict.

And I don't think Trump will be invited to the Case of Trump University. He is fighting this because he thinks he can win. It is a 300,000.00 dollar case so he could write the check and be done with it.

Trump University has been cleared of any wrong doing.

The Clinton For Profit university case is still going though

http://collegeinsurrection.com/2014/01/clintons-promoting-soros-backed-for-profit-college-corporation/

As for these Colleges? They are most likely a rip off, but people always have preyed on the Stupid. Thus the term a fool and his money are soon parted.

Captain Obvious
08-03-2016, 05:45 PM
Safety - while, as you say the tPF feature is needed in many instances like Chloe's self-awareness thread that turned to turd, here's where it fails and where members lose faith in the feature.

When an obvious troll thread is set up and members are banned for being trolled basically.

Peter1469
08-03-2016, 05:50 PM
@Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1226) - while, as you say the tPF feature is needed in many instances like Chloe's self-awareness thread that turned to turd, here's where it fails and where members lose faith in the feature.

When an obvious troll thread is set up and members are banned for being trolled basically.

Take note, and don't go into that members's tPF threads. Ever.

If you think the topic is interesting, start an identical thread that is not tPF. I did this weekend and my thread crushed the tPF thread.

Safety
08-03-2016, 05:55 PM
Safety - while, as you say the tPF feature is needed in many instances like Chloe's self-awareness thread that turned to turd, here's where it fails and where members lose faith in the feature.

Yes, we have people who abuse the feature and I wish there was a more viable solution to it than telling people to avoid those OP's threads. But at the moment, that is the only short term solution I know of.

This is why we can't have nice things....

del
08-03-2016, 05:56 PM
did you get an awesome prize, like hillary's jumpsuit from the super max?

that'd be cool

FindersKeepers
08-03-2016, 05:59 PM

I'm not going to blame anyone.

Why should I?

I'll do my best to keep Hillary from office because she's the truly dangerous candidate here, but that's it for me. All I can do is vote for her opponent. I'm not as vested in this race as you seem to be. Presidents come and Presidents go.

I think the democrats will have to shoulder the real blame when their candidate wins and wreaks havoc. By then, it will be too late, unfortunately.

Captain Obvious
08-03-2016, 05:59 PM
Yes, we have people who abuse the feature and I wish there was a more viable solution to it than telling people to avoid those OP's threads. But at the moment, that is the only short term solution I know of.

Just doing my civic duty

Safety
08-03-2016, 06:15 PM
Just doing my civic duty

It is appreciated, seriously.

Mister D
08-03-2016, 07:38 PM

There is only one habitual abuser of the tPF feature and he's an intellectual coward. I think it's a great feature. Best change you guys ever made.

Mister D
08-03-2016, 07:39 PM
Take note, and don't go into that members's tPF threads. Ever.

If you think the topic is interesting, start an identical thread that is not tPF. I did this weekend and my thread crushed the tPF thread.

Agreed. If I think there is a serious point to be made I will start my own thread.