PDA

View Full Version : Here is the latest FOX poll results.

AZ Jim
08-03-2016, 05:16 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/03/fox-news-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-10-points-both-seen-as-flawed.html

zelmo1234
08-03-2016, 05:28 PM
I don't think that the poll is that far off?

Bethere
08-03-2016, 05:42 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/03/fox-news-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-10-points-both-seen-as-flawed.html

And that 10 point spread is with registered voters. It would be bigger if it were with the more appropriate universe of likely voters.

This is starting to get ugly!

zelmo1234
08-03-2016, 05:46 PM
I don't see it as being Ugly. Hillary just finished her convention, she got a bump?

Why wouldn't she.

People that think this is going to be a 10 point election are crazy. But I think that she is in the lead. I don't think that anyone rational believes otherwise. But the Campaign staffs will have to say that they are wrong. It is just what they do

Peter1469
08-03-2016, 06:03 PM
After this weekend, the Dems should be ashamed the spread is not larger. But their girl is a pos, or so Director Comey told the world. Her numbers will drop as Wikileaks discloses more of her criminality.

Best outcome is both of them are gone before election day.

Bethere
08-03-2016, 06:18 PM
After this weekend, the Dems should be ashamed the spread is not larger. But their girl is a pos, or so Director Comey told the world. Her numbers will drop as Wikileaks discloses more of her criminality.

Best outcome is both of them are gone before election day.

It is very likely that the margin is larger than that as by this time in the cycle we should be using likely voters instead of adults or registered voters.

This could be an epic beatdown.

Peter1469
08-03-2016, 06:31 PM
It is very likely that the margin is larger than that as by this time in the cycle we should be using likely voters instead of adults or registered voters.

This could be an epic beatdown.

If the elections were held today.

Wait for the dirt to be put out on your girl. I mean the real stuff, not the acquisitions.

Mark III
08-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Death spiral anyone?

I predicted a long time ago that Clinton would not be indicted, and said why.

Now I will tell you why the election is over.

The Democrats have succeeded in demonstrating that Trump is unfit to be president. In this new Fox News poll the "unfit for office" question is the reason for the 10 pt. lead.

And there is nothing Trump can do about it. If he tries to "pivot" or if some of his GOP supporters try and pretend he has "pivoted", the Democrats and Clinton and her surrogates will taunt him and bait him and he will go bananas again. Trump will not be able to ever establish himself as "presidential" to enough people to win him the election.

Of course this is as it should be, he is the most unqualified person ever to run for president of the United States. That actually means something.

Peter1469
08-03-2016, 06:39 PM
Death spiral anyone?

The Democrats have succeeded in demonstrating that Trump is unfit to be president. In this new Fox News poll the "unfit for office" question is the reason for the 10 pt. lead.

And there is nothing Trump can do about it. If he tries to "pivot" or if some of his GOP supporters try and pretend he has "pivoted", the Democrats and Clinton and her surrogates will taunt him and bait him and he will go bananas again. Trump will not be able to ever establish himself as "presidential" to enough people to win him the election.

Of course this is as it should be, he is the most unqualified person ever to run for president of the United States. That actually means something.

Are you going on the record today to say no more proof of a Hillary crime will be made public.

A yes or no will suffice.

TrueBlue
08-03-2016, 07:01 PM

Wait for the dirt to be put out on your girl. I mean the real stuff, not the acquisitions.
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/icq/biggrin.gif You mean the stuff that more than likely could end up being doctored in one way or another that can no longer be believed at this point? That stuff would not even be admissible in a Banana Republic much less here in America. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif

TrueBlue
08-03-2016, 07:05 PM
Are you going on the record today to say no more proof of a Hillary crime will be made public.

A yes or no will suffice.
Hard to say for sure but if it does come out, it should prove to be absolutely nothing that could cause any damage to Hillary. After all, just look at where it's been. The credibility factor is key here and no honest person dealing with the law in this country would touch that stuff knowing where it's been.

Peter1469
08-03-2016, 07:10 PM
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/icq/biggrin.gif You mean the stuff that more than likely could end up being doctored in one way or another that can no longer be believed at this point? That stuff would not even be admissible in a Banana Republic much less here in America. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif

You are a good advocate for your client! :smiley:

Mark III
08-03-2016, 07:19 PM
People like Peter are about to get their reality check.

People who now think Trump is unhinged are not going to go back to thinking he's not unhinged. That is not the way it works.

Peter1469
08-03-2016, 07:22 PM
People like Peter are about to get their reality check.

People who now think Trump is unhinged are not going to go back to thinking he's not unhinged. That is not the way it works.

Watch the clown Trump.

In the meantime Hillary's criminality is going to be made public.

Mark III
08-03-2016, 07:24 PM
Watch the clown Trump.

In the meantime Hillary's criminality is going to be made public.

Well, you've been wrong every step of the way so far.

Peter1469
08-03-2016, 07:26 PM
Well, you've been wrong every step of the way so far.

A lie or a mistake.

I said a long time ago that the problem with the Espionage Act charge was the gross negligence element.

I think it should have gone to a grand jury. Comey didn't.

You likely don't understand a thing above.

Bethere
08-03-2016, 08:02 PM

Dude, people have been shoveling manure on her for thirty years. You can't stop her.

Subdermal
08-03-2016, 09:29 PM
Dude, people have been shoveling manure on her for thirty years. You can't stop her.

And that explains only a portion of the smell.

Green Arrow
08-03-2016, 10:58 PM
More people think she is dishonest than would actually vote for her, by a whopping margin of 61% (dishonest) to 49% (would vote for). Also, why is she only beating a terrible, TERRIBLE candidate like Trump by only ten points, and STILL not topping 50%?

Let's see which Democrats on this forum are honest enough to answer.

Bethere
08-03-2016, 11:10 PM
More people think she is dishonest than would actually vote for her, by a whopping margin of 61% (dishonest) to 49% (would vote for). Also, why is she only beating a terrible, TERRIBLE candidate like Trump by only ten points, and STILL not topping 50%?Let's see which Democrats on this forum are honest enough to answer.

1. Because rather than a world chock full of independents we have a world chock full of people who say they are independents but instead have obvious partisan voting histories.

Present company excepted.

Few voters and few states are ever in play. Knowing who is and who is not is a huge advantage.The Democrat's data base is an awesome thing.

Romney was absolutely right about the 47% bit. What he failed to note is that the Republicans have a similar but smaller number of guaranteed votes.

2. Observe: Few American presidential elections yield a winner with much more than 50%.

Obama has 51 and 52.
Bush had 47 and 50.
Clinton had 49 and 43.
Bush had 53.
Reagan 53 and 50.
Carter 50.
See a pattern?

Love,
A Democrat who was honest enough to answer.

AZ Jim
08-04-2016, 12:00 AM
Death spiral anyone?

Of course this is as it should be, he is the most unqualified person ever to run for president of the United States. That actually means something.I would argue that it was, in fact Trump himself who showed himself to be unfit for office.