PDA

View Full Version : Facing the facts for both sides!

zelmo1234
08-03-2016, 08:35 PM
I realize that my distain for Hillary makes me sound like a Trump supporter? But I am really a Never Hillary person. But there certainly are Facts that we must look at, and they are not pretty, no matter who wins the White House.

First for the Trump Supporters, If Donald can't get on and stay on message, he is done. Somebody has to take Twitter away from him. He is just to NYC to come off sounding presidential. And when you have the Media against you, You just can't do that. To deny this is to not face reality.

For Hillary Supporters. Thank Goodness that the Press is running cover for Hillary. and Trump was right to complain about the Debate. They are designed to keep his voters from watching them. AS they will be watching the NFL games. This was not done by accident and if I was him, I would not tell them, but I would not show up. If they go on with the Debate anyway, then they have to give him equal time.

Next Trump needs to announce his entire Cabinet, and he needs to get people on board. He is too much of a wild card to not give the people the comfort to prove that he will have good council.

Hillary on the other hand is not drawing any crowds. They are very small venues and there are a lot of empty seats. Hillary voters need to acknowledge that she is not popular, and she is not truthful.
I will make a prediction now. She has been so bold this week that by this time next week I think that about half of her 10 point lead will disappear.

Trump needs to bring the party together, and to do that he is going to have to sell out a little on some issues. He can trade this for their support on the big ones. Trade, Immigration, Tax Reform. And let the establishment have a bigger say in the others.

Hillary needs to get down on her knees every night and pray that no new scandals break out, and that there is not anther Terrorist attack in the USA! Those will be the end of her.

And as Citizens we all need to hope that we have a much better choice in 4 years.

Green Arrow
08-03-2016, 10:07 PM
I believe we have better choices now. And even if we didn't, we could get some by demanding some. The trouble is most people are only interested in complaining at dinner tables, water coolers, and social media, and aren't interested in the level of effort it would take to actually demand real choices.

zelmo1234
08-04-2016, 10:05 AM
I believe we have better choices now. And even if we didn't, we could get some by demanding some. The trouble is most people are only interested in complaining at dinner tables, water coolers, and social media, and aren't interested in the level of effort it would take to actually demand real choices.

For some people there are better choices. I think that someone like Chloe could really get behind Stein, and someone that is for legalized Drugs and Open borders, would not have issues with Johnson.

But for me those are not better choices. So I have to plug my nose and vote for Trump.

Green Arrow
08-04-2016, 11:16 AM
For some people there are better choices. I think that someone like Chloe could really get behind Stein, and someone that is for legalized Drugs and Open borders, would not have issues with Johnson.

But for me those are not better choices. So I have to plug my nose and vote for Trump.

Or you could select "NOTA" and fight for real choices, choices you don't have to hold your nose for.