PDA

View Full Version : Univision tries Journalism

Peter1469
10-01-2012, 08:50 PM
The Latino news network of choice has put the MSM to shame and has actually investigated the Obama regime's Operation Fast and Furious and found all sorts of bad stuff that has been heretofore ignored by the press:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/01/univision-report-connects-operation-fast-and-furious-scandal-to-murders-of-mexican-teenagers/

The Spanish language television news network Univision unleashed a bombshell investigative report on Operation Fast and Furious Sunday evening, finding that in January 2010 drug cartel hit men slaughtered students with weapons the United States government allowed to flow to them across the Mexican border.

“Univision News identified a total of 57 more previously unreported firearms that were bought by straw purchasers monitored by ATF during Operation Fast and Furious, and then recovered in Mexico in sites related to murders, kidnappings, and at least one other massacre,” the Univision report reads.

The Latino's are pissed that Obama didn't follow through on his campaign promise of amnesty. And they took revenge by actually reporting on a regime scandal. Oops.

Captain Obvious
10-01-2012, 08:52 PM
I wonder what this does for Obama's Latino vote?

Do you think this will carry any significant consequences?

I'm guessing marginal at best.

GrassrootsConservative
10-01-2012, 08:57 PM
This plus Operation F&F plus Univision questioning him last week about not doing jack shit for immigration amnesty will prove very hurtful to Obama's valuable hispanic following, CO.

Goldie Locks
10-01-2012, 08:57 PM
I saw some of the pictures on Glenn Beck...it was a bloody gory mess...very sad.

Why did it take Univision to put together a report or connect the dots and get to the truth???

Peter1469
10-01-2012, 09:05 PM
I saw some of the pictures on Glenn Beck...it was a bloody gory mess...very sad.

Why did it take Univision to put together a report or connect the dots and get to the truth???

It is very rare these days for news organizations to spend the money needed for real investigative journalism.

Goldie Locks
10-01-2012, 09:57 PM
It is very rare these days for news organizations to spend the money needed for real investigative journalism.

I think it is more than that...it's called cover up.

IGetItAlready
10-01-2012, 10:01 PM

They clearly didn't get the memo that they should compromise their own integrity to cover for Obama at all costs.
No biggie, we all know how racist the left is. I'm sure no one even thought to include our Spanish speaking friends.

patrickt
10-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Most journalists in the U.S. are in the bag for Obama and make no apologies for it. Ideology trumps professionalism for most of them. Instead of journalists, we have clowns like Chris Mathews, Ed Schultz, and, lord help us, Al Sharpton.

Deadwood
10-01-2012, 11:12 PM
This plus Operation F&F plus Univision questioning him last week about not doing jack shit for immigration amnesty will prove very hurtful to Obama's valuable hispanic following, CO.

Well, I agree. But the effect will be minimal. For those that vote, where do they have to go? At best they will stay home and that affects maybe one state, Florida, where I say Obama is lost anyway.....

Unless all the Snowbirds [Canadians] can vote......Eastern Canadians - and there is a huge difference, we don't even pretend to get along - love his ass.