PDA

View Full Version : Young boy to Pence: Are you Trump's apologist?

Cigar
08-04-2016, 12:01 PM
At a North Carolina town hall Thursday, among the toughest questions Republican vice presidential nominee Mike Pence faced came from an 11-year-old boy.

“I’ve noticed you’ve been softening up on Trump’s words and policies. Is this going to be your role in the administration?” the boy asked Pence as the crowd erupted in laughter
Story Continued Below

“What I’ve learned, Matthew, and you’ll learn it when you’re governor of North Carolina … Sometimes things don’t come out the way that you mean them,” Pence said. “I couldn’t be more proud to stand with Donald Trump,” Pence added.

Trump has dealt with an array of controversies over the past week, including a public feud with the parents of a deceases U.S. solider and a flap over his refusal to endorse Paul Ryan in the House Speaker's upcoming primary. In both cases, Trump's running mate seemed to try to lessen the tension, with Pence praising the parents' sacrifice and saying that he endorsed Ryan with Trump's encouragement

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/mike-pence-little-boy-town-hall-trump-226666

"Sometimes things don’t come out the way that you mean them..."

What did Trump mean then when he asked three times in one security briefing why we can't just use nuclear weapons?

texan
08-04-2016, 12:36 PM
Yeah i am sure he came up with that question.

Safety
08-04-2016, 12:38 PM
Joe the Plumber in his younger years...