PDA

View Full Version : Latest 538 NowCast...

JDubya
08-04-2016, 08:09 PM
If the election were held today...

https://s31.postimg.org/xoh16570r/nowcast0804.jpg

:biglaugh:

Cigar
08-04-2016, 08:12 PM
Epic Ass Kicking ... :biglaugh:

Bethere
08-04-2016, 08:14 PM

https://s31.postimg.org/xoh16570r/nowcast0804.jpg

Bethere
08-04-2016, 08:18 PM
Epic Ass Kicking ... :biglaugh:

TRUMP: Making America Great Again.

maineman
08-04-2016, 08:32 PM
It'll could very well end up being worse than LBJ-AuH2O in '64

wouldn't that be sweet?

Cletus
08-04-2016, 08:34 PM

The election isn't being held today so anyone can say anything they want and there is no way to test its accuracy.

Of course, checking accuracy has never been very important to you, so I guess you don't really care about that.

Cletus
08-04-2016, 08:34 PM
It'll could very well end up being worse than LBJ-AuH2O in '64

wouldn't that be sweet?

I am sure our enemies would find it to be one the sweetest things they could imagine.

Bethere
08-04-2016, 08:39 PM
I am sure our enemies would find it to be one the sweetest things they could imagine.

Our enemies are openly helping trump.

Another gop myth crushed by the master.

MisterVeritis
08-04-2016, 08:40 PM
I always wondered how Hitler could rise to power. We see the answer here. Almost every liberal on this board is elated that a criminal might become president. Under her liberty will be demolished. Individual rights will be judged to be collective rights. Regulation will increase. Taxes will rise. We will have fewer jobs, although I am confident the secret police kinds of jobs will see an uptick.

You are cutting not just your own throats but those of your spouses and children. And you are excited to do so.

Politics is always interesting. Go Trump. Hillary for Prison 2017.

Cletus
08-04-2016, 08:41 PM
Our enemies are openly helping trump.

Another gop myth crushed by the master.

It is a shame that your ego is larger than your IQ. That just never works out well.

maineman
08-04-2016, 08:47 PM
I always wondered how Hitler could rise to power. We see the answer here. Almost every liberal on this board is elated that a criminal might become president. Under her liberty will be demolished. Individual rights will be judged to be collective rights. Regulation will increase. Taxes will rise. We will have fewer jobs, although I am confident the secret police kinds of jobs will see an uptick.

You are cutting not just your own throats but those of your spouses and children. And you are excited to do so.

Politics is always interesting. Go Trump. Hillary for Prison 2017.

are you still confident that Trump will win in November?

MisterVeritis
08-04-2016, 08:49 PM
are you still confident that Trump will win in November?
Yes. I am.

maineman
08-04-2016, 08:51 PM

no. you are not "sure". that's is your opinion, which many do not share...me included.

maineman
08-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Yes. I am.

and how, exactly, will you express for us here the concept of you devouring a large crow followed by a big slice of humble pie for dessert if it does not come to pass?

Bethere
08-04-2016, 09:18 PM
and how, exactly, will you express for us here the concept of you devouring a large crow followed by a big slice of humble pie for dessert if it does not come to pass?

On election night his line might be, "we lost because we never run a true conservative. "

AZ Jim
08-04-2016, 11:52 PM

Politics is always interesting. Go Trump. Hillary for Prison 2017.Criminal? Because you so she is? Where was the indictment, the trial, the conviction? Dumbass....

AZ Jim
08-04-2016, 11:59 PM
Yes. I am.Really? How much faith do you have in that? (trick question)

Bethere
08-05-2016, 12:10 AM
Criminal? Because you so she is? Where was the indictment, the trial, the conviction? Dumbass....
Good times!

JDubya
08-05-2016, 11:20 AM
Updated "NowCast" from today....

https://s31.postimg.org/3wrwhykd7/nowcast0805.jpg

The Xl
08-05-2016, 11:24 AM
The media and the establishment is pretty desperate by openly rigging their polls and projections. No one with at least half a brain and a shred of integrity believes this.

Standing Wolf
08-05-2016, 11:36 AM
Almost every liberal on this board is elated that a criminal might become president.

Even if HRC was a convicted criminal and serving time as recently as last week, she would be a better choice for President than an ignorant, ranting blowhard with delusions of adequacy and morals that would embarrass the average alley cat.

Under her liberty will be demolished. Individual rights will be judged to be collective rights. Regulation will increase. Taxes will rise. We will have fewer jobs, although I am confident the secret police kinds of jobs will see an uptick.

You left out the fire, hail and locusts.