PDA

View Full Version : Change

Don
08-05-2016, 01:57 AM
Every election the politicians call for and or promise change. After the election some of us say..

http://z3.ifrm.com/17/153/0/p4157/change.gif

And others say..

http://www.hyscience.com/Change it back.jpg

I think we will only be where we need to be when we don't need to change anything.

birddog
08-05-2016, 01:57 PM
Obama is the worst president on or history. There's little likelihood Hillary would be any better.

We need Trump!

AZ Jim
08-05-2016, 02:00 PM
Obama is the worst president on or history. There's little likelihood Hillary would be any better.

We need Trump!
You need a lobotomy.

Chris
08-05-2016, 02:02 PM
The problem to me is somewhere along the way we stopped trying to change the government and started trying to change us. Look at the Constitution, it frames the government, it grants it from our rights as a people certain powers and restricts it from others, it doesn't try to define the people, the people defined it. But today the government is used to try to change people. And it doesn't work.

Mac-7
08-05-2016, 02:21 PM
The problem to me is somewhere along the way we stopped trying to change the government and started trying to change us. Look at the Constitution, it frames the government, it grants it from our rights as a people certain powers and restricts it from others, it doesn't try to define the people, the people defined it. But today the government is used to try to change people. And it doesn't work.

Are you going to ignore Jim's bad faith post just above yours or are you waiting for a report via secret message?

Cletus
08-05-2016, 02:26 PM

Well said.

Bethere
08-05-2016, 07:28 PM

Not only did the constitution define people, it rated slaves as a mere 3/5 of a real person.

Peter1469
08-05-2016, 11:31 PM
Not only did the constitution define people, it rated slaves as a mere 3/5 of a real person.

That was a compromise to determine representation for voting. I am 100% sure you knew that.

AZ Jim
08-05-2016, 11:42 PM
Are you going to ignore Jim's bad faith post just above yours or are you waiting for a report via secret message?Psst.....Mac.....come closer.....fuck you, pussy.

Subdermal
08-06-2016, 12:25 AM
You need a lobotomy.

No, you cannot loan him yours.

that is not how it works

Peter1469
08-06-2016, 12:28 AM
Psst.....Mac.....come closer.....fuck you, pussy.

Warning- watch the mouth.

AZ Jim
08-06-2016, 12:43 AM
Warning- watch the mouth. It wasn't my mouth, it was my keys.

Peter1469
08-06-2016, 12:48 AM
:shocked:

Don
08-06-2016, 12:33 PM
I think I might start using that tPF feature. The trolling is getting ridiculous.