PDA

View Full Version : A majority of Americans now want Democrats to lead congress.

Cigar
08-05-2016, 07:02 AM
More American voters want the Democratic Party to lead Congress than its Republican counterpart, which has controlled both the House and the Senate since the 2014 midterm elections, according to the latest results of a national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll of registered voters out Friday.

While 43 percent said they wanted Republicans to maintain their hold on Congress after the November elections, 47 percent said they would prefer to see Democrats return to power in both chambers for the first time since the tea party wave of 2010 swept the GOP into the majority the next year.

The same poll showed voters divided on the question in June, with 46 percent each expressing support for either party to control Congress. But in the May survey, voters also indicated that they preferred a Democratic-controlled Congress by a similar four-point margin of 48 percent to 44 percent. A Fox News poll conducted at the end of June found that 46 percent preferred Democrats in charge, while 41 percent favored Republicans maintaining their advantage.

The latest survey was conducted from July 31-Aug. 3, surveying 800 registered voters with an overall margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/poll-democrats-should-lead-congress-226708#ixzz4GSNlrcNV

The republicans are seeing their worst nightmares come true. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of clowns.

Oboe
08-05-2016, 07:13 AM
Bullshit.

zelmo1234
08-05-2016, 07:21 AM
At this point? What difference does it make?

A line from Hillary, but look at congress? There is little to no difference.

The only thing that would be good is the Democrats would pass their gun bans and there would be open revolt between the people and their government, and that may be the only way to fix the failed system that we have in Washington.

Boris The Animal
08-05-2016, 07:36 AM
As I noted before and in my sig, there are only two types of people who vote Democrat: Communists and idiots. This is the end result of the Public Screwel System

maineman
08-05-2016, 07:38 AM
Donald is circling the drain and, hopefully, sucking the rest of the GOP down ticket candidates with him.

Common
08-05-2016, 07:41 AM
Bullshit.

Yeah but he believes it so he can have his illusion

zelmo1234
08-05-2016, 09:12 AM
I don't know if I would mind it. I think that total Democrats for the next 2 to 4 years might just be what we need to finish off the country.

It would be interesting to see all of the off shoring from the new tax plan, and the millions of jobs that would cost. Then a few years later as the Dollar collapses and the Government can't provide for the people that they put out of work!

That should just about do it.

I have said that insolvency is the only way back to sanity, I say lets get it over with.

The best way to get the losers of the Welfare rolls might just be to starve them to death. Maybe the Democrats are on to something after all