PDA

View Full Version : Romney “strategically” placing minorities at rallies

Cigar
10-02-2012, 07:59 AM
What a fucking looser .... :rofl:

according to a Republican insider.

Speaking to Politico, Republican strategist Ana Navarro – who worked for the McCain and Huntsman campaigns – alleges that when the Romney campaign stages its rallies, “You can almost invariably count on the row of women or black or brown people strategically placed in the audience.”

The allegation has surfaced at a time when it appears Romney is poised to perform worse with those constituent groups than John McCain did in 2008.

The ongoing Republican “war on women” via efforts to dictate birth control options to women has appeared to hurt the GOP in several polls. Similarly, Romney’s opposition to immigration reform has pushed back his party’s efforts to attract members of this growing, Democratic-leaning constituency.

http://www.nationalconfidential.com/20120930/gop-insider-romney-strategically-placing-minorities-at-rallies/

Larry Dickman
10-02-2012, 08:13 AM

\

Yes you are. I see you're back on the Soros time clock. He won't be happy when all his investment results in President Romney.

Mister D
10-02-2012, 08:16 AM
What did he loose?

Cigar
10-02-2012, 08:21 AM
\

Yes you are. I see you're back on the Soros time clock. He won't be happy when all his investment results in President Romney.

Hey ... if Mitt wants some Minority Friends ... just send them a Check :)

Stuck_In_California
10-02-2012, 08:27 AM
What a fucking looser ....

Yes you are.........

LOL.

Romney “strategically” placing minorities at rallies

You have proof? No, you don't.

And I suppose that Condi Rice and Mia Love allowed themselves to be strategically placed at the convention too?

Stuck_In_California
10-02-2012, 08:31 AM
Hey ... if Mitt wants some Minority Friends ... just send them a Check

Or better yet, he can hang out with Alen West, or Tim Scott, or JC Watts, Condi Rice, Colin Powell,Lynn Swain, Michelle Bernard............. ..shall I go on?

Smart blacks are Republicans. Only dimwitted retards like Maxine Waters are Democrats.

Cigar
10-02-2012, 08:35 AM
Or better yet, he can hang out with Alen West, or Tim Scott, or JC Watts, Condi Rice, Colin Powell,Lynn Swain, Michelle Bernard............. ..shall I go on?

Smart blacks are Republicans. Only dimwitted retards like Maxine Waters are Democrats.

Speaking of Alen West ... looks like he'll be a one-timer :)

According to a Kimball Political Consulting survey of registered "likely" voters in Florida's 18th Congressional District, Democrat Patrick Murphy has a 4 point lead over Republican Congressman Allen West (49 percent to 45 percent) with 6 percent undecided. The figure is within the survey's 4.8 percent margin of error.

President Obama holds a 7 point lead over former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney (52 percent to 45 percent) with 3 percent undecided.

The data suggests that Murphy's base support is coming out of Palm Beach County with 58% of the vote while West's base support is in Martin County (52 percent of the vote). St. Lucie County is a toss-up with 47% of voters supporting West and 46% supporting Murphy. Contrary to popular opinion younger voters 18-39 years old are breaking toward the Republican candidates by a wide margin. The pollster, Spencer Kimball, President of Kimball Political Consulting said "West holds a 25 point lead with the younger voters but since the district is made up of older voters he needs to persuade those 50-59 years old to vote for him. Murphy currently carries this age group by 17 points."

http://news.yahoo.com/upset-brewing-florida-congressional-race-patrick-murphy-takes-171900569.html

I'm out of here ... got to catch a plane ... something the Cowboys couldn't catch last night :)

Mister D
10-02-2012, 08:38 AM
Hey ... if Mitt wants some Minority Friends ... just send them a Check :)

Why not? Works for the Dems.

Stuck_In_California
10-02-2012, 08:44 AM
Speaking of Alen West ... looks like he'll be a one-timer.........

And you know what? I am sure that he does not care. He serves, he does not want to be served, like your dog-eating Kenyan does. Obama likes to play president, he just does not like doing the work. Alan West does not care if he wins or loses; if he is asked to serve he will, if not, he won't. That makes him the better man.

Captain Obvious
10-02-2012, 07:07 PM
Hey ... if Mitt wants some Minority Friends ... just send them a Check :) Better yet, send them a phone.

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 07:08 PM

according to a Republican insider.

Speaking to Politico, Republican strategist Ana Navarro – who worked for the McCain and Huntsman campaigns – alleges that when the Romney campaign stages its rallies, “You can almost invariably count on the row of women or black or brown people strategically placed in the audience.”

The allegation has surfaced at a time when it appears Romney is poised to perform worse with those constituent groups than John McCain did in 2008.

The ongoing Republican “war on women” via efforts to dictate birth control options to women has appeared to hurt the GOP in several polls. Similarly, Romney’s opposition to immigration reform has pushed back his party’s efforts to attract members of this growing, Democratic-leaning constituency.

http://www.nationalconfidential.com/20120930/gop-insider-romney-strategically-placing-minorities-at-rallies/

Everything about conservatives is fake -- except their racism. They can never run on their real views since they are morally and politically bankrupt.

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 07:09 PM
\

He look the troll emerged from under the conservative bridge.

Peter1469
10-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Everything about conservatives is fake -- except their racism. They can never run on their real views since they are morally and politically bankrupt.

Ok tiger, you hit the nail on the head..... :huh:

GrassrootsConservative
10-02-2012, 07:11 PM
everything about conservatives is fake -- except their racism. They can never run on their real views since they are morally and politically bankrupt.

lol

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 07:15 PM
lol

So which candidate has shills in the audience?

Which candidate uses spray on tan when dealing with a spanish language interview?

Which candidate can't explain his tax plan because "it's too complex."

Total intellectual bankruptcy. The inauthenticity of conservatism is reknown.

Akula
10-02-2012, 07:18 PM

Which candidate uses spray on tan when dealing with a spanish language interview?

Links?
Sources?

Akula
10-02-2012, 07:19 PM

Define "racism" and give examples.

Cigar
10-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Define "racism" and give examples.

Whenever someone ask for a definition, that's usually the key! :)

Akula
10-02-2012, 07:57 PM

Whenever someone dodges and tries to distract, that proves more about them than it does the subject.

So...define "racist", "racism" and give examples..

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 07:57 PM

Wonderful. It means he's really a racist but wants to define it out of existence.

Oh those crazy cons

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Whenever someone dodges and tries to distract, that proves more about them than it does the subject.

Guys who post stuff about how stupid black are. Just like you do.

Akula
10-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Guys who post stuff about how stupid black are. Just like you do.

Show me the quote where I said negroes are "stupid".

Cigar
10-02-2012, 08:04 PM

Aren't you a little old for Grade School?

Why don't you order yourself a 'For Dummies' Book or ask you Mother; I'm not here to Teach you anything.

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 08:06 PM

Guys who use the word "negroes".

This is just too easy.

Cigar
10-02-2012, 08:06 PM

Not important ... anyway the only place you would ever say that is on the internet.

Agravan
10-02-2012, 09:04 PM

This is just too easy.
So "negroes" is racist? What, should we use the term they use among themselves? Would that be better for you? I'm sure it's the term you use.

Akula
10-02-2012, 09:09 PM

This is just too easy.

Martin Luther King;

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.

Five score years ago, a great American (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln), in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation (http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/featured_documents/emancipation_proclamation/). This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

But one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense we've come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence (http://americanrhetoric.com/speeches/declarationofindependence.htm), they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be guaranteed the "unalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note, insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. And so, we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children.

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. And those who hope that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.

But there is something that I must say to my people, who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the process of gaining our rightful place, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force.

The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community must not lead us to a distrust of all white people, for many of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny. And they have come to realize that their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom.

We cannot walk alone.

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead.

We cannot turn back.

There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, "When will you be satisfied?" We can never be satisfied as long as the Negro is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of police brutality. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. We cannot be satisfied as long as the negro's basic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one. We can never be satisfied as long as our children are stripped of their self-hood and robbed of their dignity by signs stating: "For Whites Only." We cannot be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until "justice rolls down like waters, and righteousness like a mighty stream."¹

I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow jail cells. And some of you have come from areas where your quest -- quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of police brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive. Go back to Mississippi, go back to Alabama, go back to South Carolina, go back to Georgia, go back to Louisiana, go back to the slums and ghettos of our northern cities, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed.

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.

Akula
10-02-2012, 09:09 PM
And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."2

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to the South with.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:

My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.

Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim's pride,

From every mountainside, let freedom ring!

And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true.

And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire.

Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York.

Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania.

Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado.

Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California.

But not only that:

Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia.

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee.

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi.

From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:

Free at last! Free at last!

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

Yes..I see what you mean...Look at this hateful "racist" using the word "negro"repeatedly...Despicable, isn't it?

URF8
10-03-2012, 02:55 AM
MLK wanted to see an integrated US. In truth, it wasn't meant to be. And that's a shame.

Today the US may have the appearance of integration in some measure, but the country is more tribal today than when MLK was alive.

Carygrant
10-03-2012, 03:10 AM
So "negroes" is racist? What, should we use the term they use among themselves? Would that be better for you? I'm sure it's the term you use.

It may be used up in the Hilly Billy mountains , but not in decent society . It is not even thought by decent people .
I call a spade a spade , and , if required , can talk the vernacular with anybody , anywhere .
But I never disrespect other families , groups or tribes without very good cause . And am prepared for the consequences
Your mind - set is still stuck at some way back point in time , but don't assume that others follow your lack of standards . Dissing people is very stupid in the real world . Hospitalisation on a good day .Far worse on a bad one .

URF8
10-03-2012, 03:17 AM
It may be used up in the Hilly Billy mountains , but not in decent society . It is not even thought by decent people .
I call a spade a spade , and , if required , can talk the vernacular with anybody , anywhere .
But I never disrespect other families , groups or tribes without very good cause . And am prepared for the consequences
Your mind - set is still stuck at some way back point in time , but don't assume that others follow your lack of standards . Dissing people is very stupid in the real world . Hospitalisation on a good day .Far worse on a bad one .

You sound like the Bouncer at a cheap nightclub. :)

Carygrant
10-03-2012, 03:23 AM
You sound like the Bouncer at a cheap nightclub. :)

Think about it . The world is ruled by Bouncers -- universal law .
The smartest are those that only have to be charming to get results .
But with idiots , just drop them on their heads because they will bounce!!

Akula
10-03-2012, 05:37 AM
MLK wanted to see an integrated US. In truth, it wasn't meant to be. And that's a shame.

Today the US may have the appearance of integration in some measure, but the country is more tribal today than when MLK was alive.

True, voluntary integration is not going to happen. The government does it at the barrel of a gun.A nation can't survive with people who don't share culture and heritage and who don't even like each other...but then throw in SEVERAL other cultures and heritages...THAT'S "diversity"..too many people all pulling the country apart in different directions.
Diversity is propaganda. What a nation needs to survive is UNITY...and this country doesn't have any. The government has been subverted.

Negroes have purposely marginalized themselves with all their exclusive "black" groups. Congressional Black Caucus, Black Entertainment Network, Black Miss America..etc..etc...
Almost 60 years of "civil rights" has done very little to civilize most of them.

They are raised in an atmosphere of racial resentment, jealousy and hatred of white people which is fed constantly by black supremacists like sharpton jackson, obama, etc...they infiltrate the government and fill all the appointed positions with fellow negroes due to their hatred of the white man.
Once a city becomes majority black you can see the results like in detroit. They can't maintain a city that was once a jewel of the midwest.
Now it looks like haiti.

Integration hasn't worked...affirmative action hasn't worked..welfare hasn't worked...all it does is breed generation after generation of negroes who hate white people and look for ways to "get over" on the white man. THAT'S their reparations..anything free from the government, they feel like it's "owed" to them..

When this country collapses there'll be ethnic cleansing that will make the balkans look like childs play.
Today is as good a day as any.
A lot of anti white liberals will suddenly find out how their black "brothers" and "sisters" really feel about them....when they're on their knees with their hands tied behind their back and a pistol to the back of their head.

patrickt
10-03-2012, 06:10 AM
The National Confidential, which appear to be a left-wing scandal sheet, makes a claim, with the usual unidentified informant, who they claim claims that Gov. Romney places minorities to be seen in videos. Assuming any of it is true, who cares? Another campaign stocks white coats to dress "doctors", strategically places minorities, hides union thugs and communists, presents party operatives as concerned citizens who are stepping forward, trumpets rigged polls, and make up stories about having to fight with insurance companies when a mother is dying of cancer.

It's politics. Nasty, disgusting politics. I know Cigar will be shocked but some candidates even have their wife and children strategically placed for photo and video ops. Imagine that.

And, Cigar, if you decide to make a free will choice not to work, do taxpayers get to make a free will choice not to support you?

Stuck_In_California
10-03-2012, 07:32 AM
Think about it . The world is ruled by Bouncers -- universal law .
The smartest are those that only have to be charming to get results .
But with idiots , just drop them on their heads because they will bounce!!

You're a moron

truthmatters
10-03-2012, 07:40 AM
True, voluntary integration is not going to happen. The government does it at the barrel of a gun.A nation can't survive with people who don't share culture and heritage and who don't even like each other...but then throw in SEVERAL other cultures and heritages...THAT'S "diversity"..too many people all pulling the country apart in different directions.
Diversity is propaganda. What a nation needs to survive is UNITY...and this country doesn't have any. The government has been subverted.

Negroes have purposely marginalized themselves with all their exclusive "black" groups. Congressional Black Caucus, Black Entertainment Network, Black Miss America..etc..etc...
Almost 60 years of "civil rights" has done very little to civilize most of them.

They are raised in an atmosphere of racial resentment, jealousy and hatred of white people which is fed constantly by black supremacists like sharpton jackson, obama, etc...they infiltrate the government and fill all the appointed positions with fellow negroes due to their hatred of the white man.
Once a city becomes majority black you can see the results like in detroit. They can't maintain a city that was once a jewel of the midwest.
Now it looks like haiti.

Integration hasn't worked...affirmative action hasn't worked..welfare hasn't worked...all it does is breed generation after generation of negroes who hate white people and look for ways to "get over" on the white man. THAT'S their reparations..anything free from the government, they feel like it's "owed" to them..

When this country collapses there'll be ethnic cleansing that will make the balkans look like childs play.
Today is as good a day as any.
A lot of anti white liberals will suddenly find out how their black "brothers" and "sisters" really feel about them....when they're on their knees with their hands tied behind their back and a pistol to the back of their head.

give us your poor , your tired, your huddled masses longing to be free.

stop wishing for this great experiment to fail

Mister D
10-03-2012, 07:41 AM

yeah, don;t use "Negro" in a tweet while you're in the UK. They'll put you in jail. :rollseyes:

Cigar
10-03-2012, 07:42 AM
You're a moron

Still with the Name Calling; do you know any other way of intelligent debate?

Akula
10-03-2012, 07:42 AM

That is a quote on the statue of liberty which was a gift from france who admired us at the time..it isn't government policy and it isn't meant to be.. It was a compliment to what we had achieved THROUGH LEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Stuck_In_California
10-03-2012, 07:50 AM
Still with the Name Calling; do you know any other way of intelligent debate?

There is no debate with an idiot like you

Agravan
10-03-2012, 08:18 AM

It already has. When you call yourself African-American, Italian-American, Mexican-American, you are declaring yourself part of a specific subculture that strives to maintain its separate culture.
You cannot be loyal to two cultures at a time. You are either an African, Mexican, etc or you are an AMERICAN (no-hyphen). The left has strived for decades to keep us culturally and ethnically separated. They did this in the name of "diversity". As was said earlier, "diversity" has not worked. All it has done was make us "tribal" instead of unified. I have no problem with a particular group honoring their heritages, but if you're going to be an American, be an AMERICAN.

Dispondent
10-04-2012, 03:23 PM

Every liberal is shill, I can't believe you actually asked that... Wow...

coolwalker
10-04-2012, 04:08 PM
There is none of the fake swooning at Romney gatherings. Anyone there wants to be there.