PDA

View Full Version : Hillary, first press conference in ages

Peter1469
08-05-2016, 03:13 PM
First question out of the bat- a real one: to paraphrase, why did you lie to Chris Wallace on FOX News Sunday.

Answer. Another lie. She again said that Director Comey said she was truthful. He did not. He testified to Congress that she lied to Congress on several occasions.

Devolving news.

Whichever reporter who asked that question, assuming it was not a FOX reporter, will likely get fired for practicing journalism. :smiley:

Cigar
08-05-2016, 03:33 PM
She answered it, moving on

Peter1469
08-05-2016, 03:35 PM
She answered it, moving on

Right. Lie and move on. Story of her life.

Good catch Cigar.

del
08-05-2016, 03:52 PM
First question out of the bat- a real one: to paraphrase, why did you lie to Chris Wallace on FOX News Sunday.

Answer. Another lie. She again said that Director Comey said she was truthful. He did not. He testified to Congress that she lied to Congress on several occasions.

Devolving news.

Whichever reporter who asked that question, assuming it was not a FOX reporter, will likely get fired for practicing journalism. :smiley:

true

no one at fox would recognize journalism, in the unlikely event any should occur there

Peter1469
08-05-2016, 03:54 PM
true

no one at fox would recognize journalism, in the unlikely event any should occur there

In the media

fixed it for you.

Go Navy!

del
08-05-2016, 03:57 PM
In the media

fixed it for you.

Go Navy!

there's journalism in the media

perhaps you should peruse something other than infowars

only a suggestion

TrueBlue
08-05-2016, 04:26 PM

Devolving news.

Question: Can anyone produce an actual cut where Comey says OUTRIGHT and specifically that Hillary was lying?

TrueBlue
08-05-2016, 04:30 PM

only a suggestion
But...but...but if they did then they wouldn't be able to come down on Hillary as bad as they like to do! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/icq/biggrin.gif

Ethereal
08-05-2016, 04:31 PM

Haha! Good one.

It wasn't infowars who lied the country into war after war, was it? No, it was hallowed institutions like the New York Times and the Washington Post.

Ethereal
08-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Question: Can anyone produce an actual cut where Comey says OUTRIGHT and specifically that Hillary was lying?

If she wasn't lying about sending classified emails, then she is grossly incompetent.

Peter1469
08-05-2016, 04:33 PM

only a suggestion

You are confusing two issue there Navy.

That is OK. Army likes their sister service.

Peter1469
08-05-2016, 04:34 PM

Listen to the entire thing before responding, please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

birddog
08-05-2016, 04:44 PM
It was a short, racist "Clintonian" news conference. Regarding lying, it depends on what the definition of IS IS!

del
08-05-2016, 04:46 PM
But...but...but if they did then they wouldn't be able to come down on Hillary as bad as they like to do! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/icq/biggrin.gif

she's a piece of shit

i'd give myself a vasectomy with a grapefruit spoon before i'd piss on her, let alone vote for her.

TrueBlue
08-05-2016, 06:43 PM
If she wasn't lying about sending classified emails, then she is grossly incompetent.
In your opinion that is. The e-mails were not classified by the government at the time they were sent.
A very small amount became classified well after some period in time and after Hillary was gone from office.

Bethere
08-05-2016, 06:51 PM
In your opinion that is. The e-mails were not classified by the government at the time they were sent.
A very small amount became classified well after some period in time and after Hillary was gone from office.

This is true. There were 3 emails in question. None of them were marked classified, just as Hillary said all along.

MisterVeritis
08-05-2016, 06:55 PM

Cowardly and corrupt Comey. He failed the nation. He should die disgraced. I despise him.

TrueBlue
08-05-2016, 06:58 PM

I have listened to this thing before. But the overriding question, still and again, is that neither Gowdy nor Comey specifically stated that Hillary Clinton had lied. Neither said that. And if she had in fact, lied, they would most likely have been more than happy to bring that out in the open. But since she obviously didn't lie, they couldn't. And of course the bottom line is that she was found to have done nothing wrong that would warrant her being arrested for any supposed crime. Therefore, end of story. We need to retire this egregious rhetoric and diatribe now. Hillary Clinton has been exculpated and that tells the real story!

Bethere
08-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Cowardly and corrupt Comey. He failed the nation. He should die disgraced. I despise him.

MisterVeritis
08-05-2016, 07:03 PM
I have listened to this thing before. But the overriding question, still and again, is that neither Gowdy nor Comey specifically stated that Hillary Clinton had lied. Neither said that. And if she had in fact, lied, they would most likely have been more than happy to bring that out in the open. But since she obviously didn't lie, they couldn't. And of course the bottom line is that she was found to have done nothing wrong that would warrant her being arrested for any supposed crime. Therefore, end of story. We need to retire this egregious rhetoric and diatribe now. Hillary Clinton has been exculpated and that tells the real story!

A True Believer cannot be swayed. The state needs to execute her, Mrs. BJ Clinton, for what she did.

Bethere
08-05-2016, 07:05 PM
A True Believer cannot be swayed. The state needs to execute her for what she did.

You and your hyperventilating party are doomed.

Aren't you threatening a presidential candidate?

TrueBlue
08-05-2016, 07:07 PM
A True Believer cannot be swayed. The state needs to execute her for what she did.
Come again? I just want for you to clarify one thing. Did you just call for Hillary Clinton's execution? Yes or No.

MisterVeritis
08-05-2016, 07:07 PM
You and your hyperventilating party are doomed.

Aren't you threatening a presidential candidate?
Of course not, foolish one. The state is the legitimate holder of the power to kill evildoers.

MisterVeritis
08-05-2016, 07:08 PM
Come again? I just want for you to clarify one thing. Did you just call for Hillary Clinton's execution? Yes or No.

Absolutely. Yes. The state, if it was wise, would try her, convict her and execute her for what she did to US national security.

Bethere
08-05-2016, 07:10 PM
Of course not, foolish one. The state is the legitimate holder of the power to kill evildoers.

You are the fool, not I. I didn't threaten a protectee of the secret service--you did.

MisterVeritis
08-05-2016, 07:12 PM
You are the fool, not I. I didn't threaten a protectee of the secret service--you did.
The state has the power to kill evildoers. You are foolish. You are also unaware. In a way that is sad.

Ethereal
08-05-2016, 07:13 PM
You are the fool, not I.

Oh, burn!

Bethere
08-05-2016, 07:15 PM
The state has the power to kill evildoers. You are foolish. You are also unaware. In a way that is sad.

The director of the fbi, a lifelong Republican no less, said that no reasonable prosecutor would touch this case.

And you would execute her for the same non-offense.

You are dangerous.

Ethereal
08-05-2016, 07:17 PM
The director of the fbi, a lifelong Republican no less, said that no reasonable prosecutor would touch this case.

You are dangerous.

Dangerous words on the internet. Look out, there goes a rouge comma!

Bethere
08-05-2016, 07:18 PM
Dangerous words on the internet. Look out, there goes a rouge comma!

"Rogue."

MisterVeritis
08-05-2016, 07:20 PM

You are dangerous.The cowardly and corrupt Comey failed the nation. His statement that no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute is why I believe he is corrupt.

Her offense is that she exposed top secret special access program materials to our enemies (and no doubt, our allies).

The state needs to kill her to repair the damage.

MisterVeritis
"Rogue."
I would have thanked for this but the option was not available.

TrueBlue

Absolutely. Yes. The state, if it was wise, would try her, convict her and execute her for what she did to US national security.
That's all I wanted to know. And that, in and of itself, immediately sets up a Red Flag for the FBI and the Secret Service.

Ethereal
08-05-2016, 07:21 PM
"Rogue."

Another searing burn! I won't recover from this for some time.

MisterVeritis
08-05-2016, 07:21 PM
That's all I wanted to know. And that, in and of itself, immediately sets up a Red Flag for the FBI and the Secret Service.
You just might be the stupidest person on this forum. And that is saying a great deal.

Ethereal
08-05-2016, 07:23 PM

Yea, report those dangerous words and opinions like a good little Eichmann.

MisterVeritis
08-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Yea, report those dangerous words and opinions like a good little Eichmann.
LOL. It will not matter. The state is the right venue for violence against evildoers.

pragmatic
08-05-2016, 07:37 PM

You are probably a good person.

But you do suffer from a bad case of the clueless.

Peter1469
08-05-2016, 09:50 PM
This is true. There were 3 emails in question. None of them were marked classified, just as Hillary said all along.

Marking is not relevant.

That is a red herring.

Peter1469
08-05-2016, 09:51 PM

Actually- that exchange proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Hillary lied multiple times before Congress.

It also showed how her actions with her server and classified material could be considered gross negligence under the Espionage Act.

Bethere
08-05-2016, 10:25 PM
Marking is not relevant.

That is a red herring.

Proper marking is required by federal regulations. Comey said this was a reasonable premise.

You lose.

Peter1469
08-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Proper marking is required by federal regulations. Comey said this was a reasonable premise.

You lose.

Incorrect. Have you signed the nondisclosure agreements that people with security clearances sign?

Markings have no relevance to security classification. It is what it is whether marked, unmarked, or mismarked.

If I followed your advice I would be out of a job and camping out in your garage or basement like Kato Kaelin. :shocked:

Bethere
08-05-2016, 10:37 PM
Incorrect. Have you signed the nondisclosure agreements that people with security clearances sign?

Markings have no relevance to security classification. It is what it is whether marked, unmarked, or mismarked.

If I followed your advice I would be out of a job and camping out in your garage or basement like Kato Kaelin. :shocked:

Actually, I have.

Peter1469
08-05-2016, 10:40 PM
Actually, I have.

Then you know that I was correct.

I actually had a courier card when I was in Korea. Fun times.

Bethere
08-05-2016, 10:42 PM
Then you know that I was correct.

I actually had a courier card when I was in Korea. Fun times.

I was a senate staffer writing legislation on behalf of my senator.

But don't confuse our pleasant exchange as an example of me agreeing with you.

Thanks.

Peter1469
08-05-2016, 10:42 PM
I was a senate staffer writing legislation on behalf of my senator.

My office is just down the road!

Bethere
08-05-2016, 10:46 PM
My office is just down the road!

Some people don't like it, but I think metro dc is a wonderful place.

Dr. Who
08-05-2016, 10:46 PM
You just might be the stupidest person on this forum. And that is saying a great deal.
nYou are not a neophyte to the forum. You know very well that such remarks are neither encouraged nor permitted and are the essence of a bad faith remark. Any further such statements will result in a thread ban.

Peter1469
08-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Some people don't like it, but I think metro dc is a wonderful place.

I like it a lot.