sachem
08-07-2016, 07:19 PM
Is that a constitutional requirement?

I mean Gerry Ford..........

kcvet
08-07-2016, 07:22 PM

that what your voting for grandma prez in a wheelchair ???

MisterVeritis

He got a bad rap. He was an athlete.

But yes, one must have a functioning brain. Hers is damaged. And it is getting harder and harder to conceal it.
She is going down (and not in the usual way).

Common
These are the pictures I said I saw and didnt post because I wasnt sure of authenticity.

Common
08-07-2016, 07:23 PM

What are you referring to with Gerald Ford

Common
08-07-2016, 07:24 PM
If those pics are verified its pretty telling if you cant get up 6 steps on your own. My father walked up 3 flights of stairs everyday until he was 86, I couldnt get him to move to my house

sachem
08-07-2016, 07:25 PM
His inability to stay upright.

I don't talk about the pardon..............

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 07:27 PM
These are the pictures I said I saw and didnt post because I wasnt sure of authenticity.
My guess is the fat, black guy on the left is a doctor. The fit guys are secret service. It sure looks like her lumpy, unhealthy body.

sachem
08-07-2016, 07:28 PM

Nothing wrong with Grandmas or being in a wheelchair.. I'm voting for Jill since Bernie is history.

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 07:30 PM
Perhaps she has arthritis in her knees. It could make climbing stairs difficult.

Common
08-07-2016, 07:30 PM

I honestly dont remember him not being able to stand Upright. Even if true he was already president, not in the midst of a campaign to be one.

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 07:32 PM
My guess is the fat, black guy on the left is a doctor. The fit guys are secret service. It sure looks like her lumpy, unhealthy body.
I saw him in a video on stage - I think he's also secret service.

Common
08-07-2016, 07:33 PM

I just got the pardon, yes thats a side issue and I happen to agree that he should NOT have pardoned nixon.
Clinton shouldnt have gotten a pass either

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Perhaps she has arthritis in her knees. It could make climbing stairs difficult.
Plus a broken brain, a broken elbow, diabetes, and hypertension, perhaps. It looks like she has regular seizures. I bet the fat, black guy is a doctor.

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 07:34 PM
I saw him in a video on stage - I think he's also secret service.
I do not believe that is likely. He is way overweight. I believe he is a doctor or a psychiatrist.

kcvet
08-07-2016, 07:35 PM
how much longer can they conceal this instability??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwuEPoeZxzg

Common
08-07-2016, 07:38 PM

There has never been a report about her having arthritis or bad knees. Even if true, how is she going to travel around the world and keep up the very active daily duties if she cant walk up 6 steps now ? what about in 3 yrs.

sachem
08-07-2016, 07:38 PM
Obviously they aren't if you keep seeing it.

People fall. Maybe she needs a cane or walker, but thinks some may see that as a weakness.

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 07:39 PM
Obviously they aren't if you keep seeing it.

People fall. Maybe she needs a cane or walker, but thinks some may see that as a weakness.
Maybe she needs some brain repair...

kcvet
08-07-2016, 07:42 PM
I just got the pardon, yes thats a side issue and I happen to agree that he should NOT have pardoned nixon.
Clinton shouldnt have gotten a pass either

if he didn't then it's off to trial. and this country was on the verge of civil war over Nixon and Nam. move on i say. he paid for it in the election anyway

sachem
08-07-2016, 07:43 PM
There has never been a report about her having arthritis or bad knees. Even if true, how is she going to travel around the world and keep up the very active daily duties if she cant walk up 6 steps now ? what about in 3 yrs.Unless she is walking around the world, which can be tough, I'm sure she can get some help.Many assistive devices exist.

kcvet
08-07-2016, 07:45 PM
Unless she is walking around the world, which can be tough, I'm sure she can get some help.Many assistive devices exist.

she's just trying to tuff it out.

Newpublius
08-07-2016, 07:45 PM
if he didn't then it's off to trial. and this country was on the verge of civil war over Nixon and Nam. move on i say. he paid for it in the election anyway

Maybe if Nixon, Reagan, Clinton and Bush went to jail that might actually result in a country that truly paid respect to the 'rule of law'

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Plus a broken brain, a broken elbow, diabetes, and hypertension, perhaps. It looks like she has regular seizures. I bet the fat, black guy is a doctor.
I know she was pretty ill a couple of years back. The campaign trail isn't easy even for someone in optimal health. Given her weight gain over the last few years and the stressful lifestyle this year, she probably has trouble with keeping her blood pressure under control. I wonder if that cough of hers is a sign of asthma? I know Asthma attacks can often be triggered by stress. Also, the steroids to control asthma cause weight gain.

Common
08-07-2016, 07:48 PM
Unless she is walking around the world, which can be tough, I'm sure she can get some help.Many assistive devices exist.

Sachem you do realize she has to get in and out of AirForce one in different countries around the world and they are reported photo'd and video'd. There may be 20 steps or more up Air Force one. and theres no room to get three people side by side to have one on each side getting her up.

Im not being partisan or facetious, if a person cant get up 6 steps there is something very wrong

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 07:49 PM
I know she was pretty ill a couple of years back. The campaign trail isn't easy even for someone in optimal health. Given her weight gain over the last few years and the stressful lifestyle this year, she probably has trouble with keeping her blood pressure under control. I wonder if that cough of hers is a sign of asthma? I know Asthma attacks can often be triggered by stress. Also, the steroids to control asthma cause weight gain.
Plus a blood clot on the brain from at least one concussion.

A loud noise causes her to freeze in place. Or go into a seizure. She is done.

sachem
08-07-2016, 07:49 PM
she's just trying to tuff it out.As many do. Silly not to use what is available, but society is still prejudiced against the physically limited.

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 07:50 PM
There has never been a report about her having arthritis or bad knees. Even if true, how is she going to travel around the world and keep up the very active daily duties if she cant walk up 6 steps now ? what about in 3 yrs.
FDR managed, even in a wheelchair. I don't know that she has arthritis, but weight gain can can cause knee problems and arthritis is a pretty common one.

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 07:51 PM
As many do. Silly not to use what is available, but society is still prejudiced against the physically limited.
And mentally. Why put a mental cripple in office?

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 07:52 PM
FDR managed, even in a wheelchair. I don't know that she has arthritis, but weight gain can can cause knee problems and arthritis is a pretty common one.
He concealed it. Clinton is broken. She is done.

Common
08-07-2016, 07:53 PM

Here video of Air Force 1 with Obama landing, look at the stairs, there is 20 of them and they are much straighter up and down ladderlike than 6 house steps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZZaawmHisA

Newpublius
08-07-2016, 07:55 PM

I have no problem with candidates' ailments, particularly of this variety. However of it impacts mental capacity or is indicative of a shortened life span, then I think it's fair to be taken into account.

Common
08-07-2016, 07:56 PM

Youre making excuses Dr, she is in the campaign of her life. She wants potus more than anything else. If it were just knee pain, she could take celebrex or get shots in her knees.

sachem
08-07-2016, 07:57 PM
Sachem you do realize she has to get in and out of AirForce one in different countries around the world and they are reported photo'd and video'd. There may be 20 steps or more up Air Force one. and theres no room to get three people side by side to have one on each side getting her up.

Im not being partisan or facetious, if a person cant get up 6 steps there is something very wrongYou do realize, if she were to win, that lifts of many kinds exist and as POTUS one could certainly be used for her assist.

Not saying she isn't ill, she may have many conditions we aren't aware of. Just saying that physical limitations are not necessarily a reason to rule her, or anybody, out of seeking the office or holding it.

Common
08-07-2016, 08:02 PM
You do realize, if she were to win, that lifts of many kinds exist and as POTUS one could certainly be used for her assist.

Not saying she isn't ill, she may have many conditions we aren't aware of. Just saying that physical limitations are not necessarily a reason to rule her, or anybody, out of seeking the office or holding it.

I disagree its always been precedent that you have to be healthy going INTO the office of Potus and health was always questions about everyone.

FDR was paralyzed from the waist down, but he was was very healthy otherwise he was potus in 1933 a much different time.

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 08:03 PM
Plus a blood clot on the brain from at least one concussion.

A loud noise causes her to freeze in place. Or go into a seizure. She is done.
She doesn't appear to have grand mal seizures and people are just assuming that her quirks are actually seizures. From what I've read about petit mal seizures the person just blanks out for a few seconds. They don't engage in any real physical behavior. They just stare and don't respond while the seizure is happening. At most, they may blink or move their hands. Those videos of Hillary show definite awareness and directed eye movement, which you don't get with seizures. I think it's more a case of Hillary having a flair for the dramatic.

Common
08-07-2016, 08:05 PM
She doesn't appear to have grand mal seizures and people are just assuming that her quirks are actually seizures. From what I've read about petit mal seizures the person just blanks out for a few seconds. They don't engage in any real physical behavior. They just stare and don't respond while the seizure is happening. At most, they may blink or move their hands. Those videos of Hillary show definite awareness and directed eye movement, which you don't get with seizures. I think it's more a case of Hillary having a flair for the dramatic.

I made no comment about any siezures, or her acute chronic coughing bouts which are indicative of some sort of lung disease. I was strictly refering to her stability, if she had bad knees or arthritis it would have been reported.

The Xl
08-07-2016, 08:06 PM
I have no idea how she's going to survive this show down with Trump

sachem
08-07-2016, 08:08 PM
I disagree its always been precedent that you have to be healthy going INTO the office of Potus and health was always questions about everyone.

FDR was paralyzed from the waist down, but he was was very healthy otherwise he was potus in 1933 a much different time.You are entitled to disagree. The times they are a changing. Thank gawd!

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 08:13 PM
Youre making excuses Dr, she is in the campaign of her life. She wants potus more than anything else. If it were just knee pain, she could take celebrex or get shots in her knees.
The arthritis could be pretty bad and the medicine for arthritis can cause problems with the heart. Sometimes a patient has to choose what to treat. She apparently never allows the press to see her getting on or off aircraft, perhaps because she needs help with the stairs. A long campaign trail would also exacerbate chronic pain issues and if that's the case, she can't afford to be overly medicated for pain. Additionally, if she does indeed suffer from type 2 diabetes, nsaids like Celebrex would put her at an increased risk of heart attack or stroke.

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 08:16 PM
I made no comment about any siezures, or her acute chronic coughing bouts which are indicative of some sort of lung disease. I was strictly refering to her stability, if she had bad knees or arthritis it would have been reported.
Why would it be reported? If she's trying to conceal her ailments, she's hardly going to report them. It's enough that she is on the wrong side of 60 without adding to the concerns that she is not healthy.

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Did you see the video where she was startled and froze in place? The fat black guy, I call the Doctor, came up to her and told her what to do. This has happened before. She had to be coaxed into talking again.

If the goofy movements are quirks how come we haven't seen them over all of these decades she has been harassing us?

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 08:20 PM
You are entitled to disagree. The times they are a changing. Thank gawd!
Yes. We proved that voting for someone for "historic" reasons is utterly stupid. Last time it was for a half-black radical. This time, will it will be for a brain-damaged old woman? What could possibly go wrong?

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 08:21 PM
The arthritis could be pretty bad and the medicine for arthritis can cause problems with the heart. Sometimes a patient has to choose what to treat. She apparently never allows the press to see her getting on or off aircraft, perhaps because she needs help with the stairs. A long campaign trail would also exacerbate chronic pain issues and if that's the case, she can't afford to be overly medicated for pain. Additionally, if she does indeed suffer from type 2 diabetes, nsaids like Celebrex would put her at an increased risk of heart attack or stroke.
Isn't it a shame we no longer have a free press?

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 08:23 PM
Did you see the video where she was startled and froze in place? The fat black guy, I call the Doctor, came up to her and told her what to do. This has happened before. She had to be coaxed into talking again.

If the goofy movements are quirks how come we haven't seen them over all of these decades she has been harassing us?
You can't coax a person having a seizure to do anything. They are unconscious during that period of time. They don't respond to being spoken to.

Common
08-07-2016, 08:24 PM
Why would it be reported? If she's trying to conceal her ailments, she's hardly going to report them. It's enough that she is on the wrong side of 60 without adding to the concerns that she is not healthy.

First of all theres nothing wrong with having arthritis and getting it treated, its the easiest thing to treat for pain. First of all celebrex in one dose a day is safe, it was heavy does that made it unsafe and getting cortisone shots in your knees is even safer yet.

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 08:26 PM
You can't coax a person having a seizure to do anything. They are unconscious during that period of time. They don't respond to being spoken to.
Did you see her? She was frozen in place for 5-7 seconds. She didn't move. She had that "deer-in-the-headlights" stare. The Doctor came up behind her and talked quietly to her, telling her to continue talking. Eventually, she started talking again. And it all looked like this was routine. Her brain short circuits, according to Mrs BJ Clinton.

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 08:26 PM
I have no problem with candidates' ailments, particularly of this variety. However of it impacts mental capacity or is indicative of a shortened life span, then I think it's fair to be taken into account.
Fair enough. If she's got significant life threatening ailments, she should not be concealing them. If they are only mobility issues, it's her business.

sachem
08-07-2016, 08:28 PM
Yes. We proved that voting for someone for "historic" reasons is utterly stupid. Last time it was for a half-black radical. This time, will it will be for a brain-damaged old woman? What could possibly go wrong?Many, many things. The world is a big scary place and we control none of it. Good luck.

Common
08-07-2016, 08:28 PM

Then have knee surgery or get cortizone shots and celebrex is safe one pill a day it was the higher doses that causes some problems.

You keep trying to make excuses for ailments that if she just owned up to or got treated wouldnt be an issue. Would they ? That is if they arent serious.

The flaw in your reasoning is this. She is running for Potus if it were something simple or trivial she would have fixed it. That includes the recurring cough that is more worrysome than arthritic knees. I think theres more to her health issues than simple arthritic knees.

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 08:33 PM
First of all theres nothing wrong with having arthritis and getting it treated, its the easiest thing to treat for pain. First of all celebrex in one dose a day is safe, it was heavy does that made it unsafe and getting cortisone shots in your knees is even safer yet.
Cortisone shots in your knees ultimately destroys the cartilage, so yes it reduces pain in the short term, but in the long term it destroys your knees.

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Cortisone shots in your knees ultimately destroys the cartilage, so yes it reduces pain in the short term, but in the long term it destroys your knees.
She doesn't have a long term. I wonder which Clinton will die first?

sachem
08-07-2016, 08:36 PM
She doesn't have a long term. I wonder which Clinton will die first?Chelsea?

kidding

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 08:39 PM
Chelsea?

kidding
LOL. Web Hubbell's daughter?

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 08:40 PM
Did you see her? She was frozen in place for 5-7 seconds. She didn't move. She had that "deer-in-the-headlights" stare. The Doctor came up behind her and talked quietly to her, telling her to continue talking. Eventually, she started talking again. And it all looked like this was routine. Her brain short circuits, according to Mrs BJ Clinton.
That doesn't sound like a seizure, but some other brain issue. Brain injuries can cause disconnects in executive functioning. What you are describing on the part of the "Doctor" sounds like cuing. Very common with brain injury patients. They know what they are supposed to do and how to do it, but sometimes can't translate it into action without being cued.

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 08:42 PM
That doesn't sound like a seizure, but some other brain issue. Brain injuries can cause disconnects in executive functioning. What you are describing on the part of the "Doctor" sounds like cuing. Very common with brain injury patients. They know what they are supposed to do and how to do it, but sometimes can't translate it into action without being cued.
She had a blood clot between brain and skull. Huma reports Clinton is frequently confused.

Maybe there will be a random act of journalism and we will find out more.

Common
08-07-2016, 08:44 PM

Ok now do you think any person with that condition should be elected President ? Thats the first I heard of that to be honest and that isnt something minor. Thats a genuine health issue.

Im going to say this again, any minor issue Hillary and her handlers would have gotten fixed and fixed fast to AVOID this right here. More and more im starting to believe she has some serious health issues

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 08:46 PM
Then have knee surgery or get cortizone shots and celebrex is safe one pill a day it was the higher doses that causes some problems.

You keep trying to make excuses for ailments that if she just owned up to or got treated wouldnt be an issue. Would they ? That is if they arent serious.

The flaw in your reasoning is this. She is running for Potus if it were something simple or trivial she would have fixed it. That includes the recurring cough that is more worrysome than arthritic knees. I think theres more to her health issues than simple arthritic knees.
She could be a walking disaster from a medical point of view. I'm not making excuses for her. I am refuting the fact that she is having seizures and allowing for common mobility issues in people of her age group. Like I said, she may also have asthma and that could also affect her well being and ability to breathe properly when exerting herself. She could have very high blood pressure that causes her to get dizzy. Not everything is easily fixable even if you are really wealthy.

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Ok now do you think any person with that condition should be elected President ? Thats the first I heard of that to be honest and that isnt something minor. Thats a genuine health issue.

Im going to say this again, any minor issue Hillary and her handlers would have gotten fixed and fixed fast to AVOID this right here. More and more im starting to believe she has some serious health issues
Mrs. BJ Clinton is broken and has been for some time. Now that I am looking her health has been an issue, quietly, but in the news, for a few years. She said her brain short-circuited. I believe her (possibly for the very first time).

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 08:50 PM
She had a blood clot between brain and skull. Huma reports Clinton is frequently confused.

Maybe there will be a random act of journalism and we will find out more.
Mild traumatic brain injury can leave lasting problems.

sachem
08-07-2016, 08:50 PM

Im going to say this again, any minor issue Hillary and her handlers would have gotten fixed and fixed fast to AVOID this right here. More and more im starting to believe she has some serious health issuesWhat's the worst case. She dies/resigns. What's his name becomes prez and in 2020 we have another election.

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 08:52 PM
Mild traumatic brain injury can leave lasting problems.
There are press reports of multiple fainting spells. She may have had more than just one concussion. She has a broken brain. Hmm. Who should we put in control of our nuclear forces? Someone who is frequently confused and always running to the bathroom? Or Trump? :-)

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 09:00 PM

Unfortunately traumatic brain injury can only be repaired by the body creating new neural pathways to replace those that were destroyed. That happens far more readily in young people than those who are literally senior citizens. It doesn't sound like a huge problem unless she needs to make a split second decision at the same time as she is experiencing confusion. Having bad knees wouldn't affect her presidency. If necessary she can sit an give speeches. Having major cardiovascular issues would be a problem.

Common
08-07-2016, 09:01 PM
What's the worst case. She dies/resigns. What's his name becomes prez and in 2020 we have another election.

Sachem any one can die in office or get sick, thats a given. As a country it doesnt make sense to elect someone you know is already sick and we have never done it. ALWAYS during campaigns health examinations are made public.

Seriously would you be defending possible brain injury and lung disease and dizzy spells or the least of all arthritis of the knees if it was a republican male ? I wouldnt be.

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 09:02 PM
There are press reports of multiple fainting spells. She may have had more than just one concussion. She has a broken brain. Hmm. Who should we put in control of our nuclear forces? Someone who is frequently confused and always running to the bathroom? Or Trump? :-)
Sorry, but you can't sell me on Trump. His brain is strange from the get go. I'm not supporting Hillary, just not necessarily buying what's being sold in the press.

sachem
08-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Sachem any one can die in office or get sick, thats a given. As a country it doesnt make sense to elect someone you know is already sick and we have never done it. ALWAYS during campaigns health examinations are made public.

Seriously would you be defending possible brain injury and lung disease and dizzy spells or the least of all arthritis of the knees if it was a republican male ? I wouldnt be.
I have been an RN for over 30 years, I'm not defending anything. How does one "defend" a brain injury? All I am saying is that many of the things you mention are manageable. And don't preclude her, or anyone, from holding that office. Neither of us know her complete medical history.

Subdermal
08-07-2016, 09:17 PM

http://youtu.be/YMHOcmDVBP0

Common
08-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Unfortunately traumatic brain injury can only be repaired by the body creating new neural pathways to replace those that were destroyed. That happens far more readily in young people than those who are literally senior citizens. It doesn't sound like a huge problem unless she needs to make a split second decision at the same time as she is experiencing confusion. Having bad knees wouldn't affect her presidency. If necessary she can sit an give speeches. Having major cardiovascular issues would be a problem.

Thats what the coughing episodes may indicate, they can indicate alot of things and none good.

Common
08-07-2016, 09:19 PM

Is that a made up thing sub ? If that is genuine how the HELL can she be presiident

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Sorry, but you can't sell me on Trump. His brain is strange from the get go. I'm not supporting Hillary, just not necessarily buying what's being sold in the press.
What a shame.

Trump will be a fine president. Hillary needs to be in prison.

I posted this elsewhere: "Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday.
"I'm not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman," he said on "Face the Nation."

Maybe here judgment failure is a result of her brain injuries.

Common
08-07-2016, 09:22 PM
I have been an RN for over 30 years, I'm not defending anything. How does one "defend" a brain injury? All I am saying is that many of the things you mention are manageable. And don't preclude her, or anyone, from holding that office. Neither of us know her complete medical history.

I agree sachem then why arent they managed during the campaign of her life so they wouldnt be an issue.
Cmon common sense tells you everyone around here including bill would tell her to go get minor things managed so theres no issues. Sach no politicis involved here, Im starting to believe she has some real issues. Ironically I really didnt think so until this thread.

MisterVeritis
08-07-2016, 09:23 PM
Maybe we should press for her complete medical history, reviewed by a team of doctors.

Common
08-07-2016, 09:26 PM

If they are genuine and they certainly look it, how the hell can the press being giving her a pass. Do you realize how many people know about this and are covering it

I dont even want that video to be true, can you even imagine her have a crucial meeting with other world leaders ??

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 09:33 PM
What a shame.

Trump will be a fine president. Hillary needs to be in prison.

I posted this elsewhere: "Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday.
"I'm not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman," he said on "Face the Nation."

No, her judgment failure cannot be attributed her brain injury. It wasn't a one time thing. If she has any defense to that at all, it is/was the lack of absolute protocol at the State Department. When she suggested that using her own device was more convenient, she should have been told that it was non-negotiable, as I imagine it is now, even if it had to come from the office of the President. Government tends to lag behind the private sector in fully recognizing security risks except perhaps at the DoD and the CIA.

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 09:38 PM
If they are genuine and they certainly look it, how the hell can the press being giving her a pass. Do you realize how many people know about this and are covering it

I dont even want that video to be true, can you even imagine her have a crucial meeting with other world leaders ??
I think she was physically mocking the reporters assault on her in a cartoonish fashion. You note that she did not respond to their questions.

Common
08-07-2016, 09:41 PM
I think she was physically mocking the reporters assault on her in a cartoonish fashion. You note that she did not respond to their questions.

Thats what they say but the slow motion, I dont know Dr.. I really dont trust that woman one bit, theres just too much stuff

sachem
08-07-2016, 09:48 PM
I agree sachem then why arent they managed during the campaign of her life so they wouldnt be an issue.
Cmon common sense tells you everyone around here including bill would tell her to go get minor things managed so theres no issues. Sach no politicis involved here, Im starting to believe she has some real issues. Ironically I really didnt think so until this thread.
I don't watch any of them that much that I have picked up on those things. You are certainly entitled to your beliefs. All I am saying is that many of the things you have mentioned are manageable and would not keep me from voting for someone if I otherwise were interested in doing so.

sachem
08-07-2016, 09:54 PM
Maybe we should press for her complete medical history, reviewed by a team of doctors.I think it is kind of late for that. In the future, maybe.

Common
08-07-2016, 09:55 PM
I don't watch any of them that much that I have picked up on those things. You are certainly entitled to your beliefs. All I am saying is that many of the things you have mentioned are manageable and would not keep me from voting for someone if I otherwise were interested in doing so.

Ok to each their own, I dont have an agenda here with this, actually this is the first time Ive head any of this.
I saw the pictures earlier that were posted here by KCvet but I didnt like the site so I passed on it.

I still believe anything that is easy to manage anyone running for Potus would have managed before it got to the press. I think thats common practice.

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 09:58 PM
Thats what they say but the slow motion, I dont know Dr.. I really dont trust that woman one bit, theres just too much stuff
I think that her enemies are going out of their way to create innuendo about her behavior. If you don't trust her, it shouldn't be because of these videos, but because of more substantive evidence that she is disingenuous and there is plenty of that to go around. Unfortunately the choice between the Dem and the Rep candidates is much like choosing which is worse, flood or drought. Those that live on hills will choose flood and those who live next to lakes will choose drought. Everyone else has no good choice and may either vote on partisan lines, find a third party candidate that doesn't offend their principles or they just wont vote at all.

Subdermal
08-07-2016, 10:02 PM

No effing way. She didn't respond because she locked up. That is a seizure response, and it's hilarious that you actually posted that.

Common
08-07-2016, 10:06 PM
I think that her enemies are going out of their way to create innuendo about her behavior. If you don't trust her, it shouldn't be because of these videos, but because of more substantive evidence that she is disingenuous and there is plenty of that to go around. Unfortunately the choice between the Dem and the Rep candidates is much like choosing which is worse, flood or drought. Those that live on hills will choose flood and those who live next to lakes will choose drought. Everyone else has no good choice and may either vote on partisan lines, find a third party candidate that doesn't offend their principles or they just wont vote at all.

I dont distrust her because of these videos, I distrust her entire history. There has been too many people come out about the clintons and its just absurd to believe its all lies like they tell us.

They have had the democrat party locked up for a long time and to their people they just cant do anything wrong. Even when they all know better :)

zelmo1234
08-07-2016, 10:26 PM
What are you referring to with Gerald Ford

He was not the most agile fellow on the planet.

sachem
08-07-2016, 10:32 PM
He was not the most agile fellow on the planet.This Tuesday, Aug. 9th is the 42nd anniversary of Ford taking office.

Just a fun sachem fact.

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 10:37 PM
No effing way. She didn't respond because she locked up. That is a seizure response, and it's hilarious that you actually posted that.
How much do you know about seizures? I don't claim to be an expert, but brain damage injuries are an extensive part of my job and I read a lot of medical reports that describe seizures and seizure behavior. I've never read anything that describes anything remotely like those videos. Furthermore, my own brother experienced seizures for a time and it was nothing like those videos (in his case the cause was never determined and it eventually stopped).

I have no idea why Hillary locked up. The video does not display what was happening in the crowd at the time. There may have been some issue that security was dealing with or she could have had a moment of confusion that required cueing. That's the problem with videos - they don't always show the entire context of a situation. I do know however that when someone is truly having epileptic seizures they lose control of leg function, so if she were seizing, she would have collapsed.

Subdermal
08-07-2016, 10:44 PM
How much do you know about seizures? I don't claim to be an expert, but brain damage injuries are an extensive part of my job and I read a lot of medical reports that describe seizures and seizure behavior. I've never read anything that describes anything remotely like those videos. Furthermore, my own brother experienced seizures for a time and it was nothing like those videos (in his case the cause was never determined and it eventually stopped).

I have no idea why Hillary locked up. The video does not display what was happening in the crowd at the time. There may have been some issue that security was dealing with or she could have had a moment of confusion that required cueing. That's the problem with videos - they don't always show the entire context of a situation. I do know however that when someone is truly having epileptic seizures they lose control of leg function, so if she were seizing, she would have collapsed.

This isn't the only video of her illness. This isn't isolated, nor is it easy to explain away.

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 10:45 PM
I dont distrust her because of these videos, I distrust her entire history. There has been too many people come out about the clintons and its just absurd to believe its all lies like they tell us.

They have had the democrat party locked up for a long time and to their people they just cant do anything wrong. Even when they all know better :)
I suspect that where there is smoke, there is fire.

Dr. Who
08-07-2016, 10:53 PM
This isn't the only video of her illness. This isn't isolated, nor is it easy to explain away.
I'm just saying I don't think it's indicative of seizures. The expansive facial expressions and cartoonish behavior could be a deliberate attempt at making herself seem less aloof, less like a strict school teacher, for which she has been often criticized.

AZ Jim
08-07-2016, 11:01 PM
that what your voting for grandma prez in a wheelchair ???FDR spent his entire Presidency in a wheelchair and he was elected FOUR times.

Subdermal
08-07-2016, 11:05 PM
FDR spent his entire Presidency in a wheelchair and he was elected FOUR times.

...his goal, apparently, was to cripple the nation like he was.

AZ Jim
08-07-2016, 11:14 PM
...his goal, apparently, was to cripple the nation like he was.Your ignorance is showing.

Subdermal
08-07-2016, 11:54 PM
Your ignorance is showing.

Oh, I'm sorry I'm attacking one of your heroes.

He was a communist POS who is the father of entitlements. He killed black culture in this country.

Bethere
08-08-2016, 12:22 AM
...his goal, apparently, was to cripple the nation like he was.

"AS he was."

I'm pretty sure they taught you at Mensa (c) school that "like" is a preposition and "as" is a conjunction.

;-)

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 12:29 AM
"AS he was."

I'm pretty sure they taught you at Mensa (c) school that "like" is a preposition and "as" is a conjunction.

;-)

...aaaand, you're wrong again. (http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/like/2)

There is nothing wrong with the informal use of the word 'like' as I've applied it.

If you wanted an opportunity to demonstrate your intelligence, you should have answered my posts on top marginal tax rates.

But you didn't. You put up hamsters. 4 times.

I'm not MENSA. And you're a petty hamster.

Cigar
08-08-2016, 01:55 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/j60s60.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/2j2jg3p.jpg

my god she can't even climb stairs. when is enough enough

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/unstable-hillary-gets-help-climbing-stairs/

She sure has no problem beating Republicans :laugh:

MisterVeritis
08-08-2016, 02:06 PM

No, her judgment failure cannot be attributed her brain injury. It wasn't a one time thing. If she has any defense to that at all, it is/was the lack of absolute protocol at the State Department. When she suggested that using her own device was more convenient, she should have been told that it was non-negotiable, as I imagine it is now, even if it had to come from the office of the President. Government tends to lag behind the private sector in fully recognizing security risks except perhaps at the DoD and the CIA.
Interesting. I offered an out to execution for her crime. You just took it away. Thanks!

I spent a substantial part of my adult life in the top secret world. Crooked Hillary has no excuse. The state needs to execute her.

AZ Jim
08-08-2016, 02:10 PM

Interesting. I offered an out to execution for her crime. You just took it away. Thanks!

I spent a substantial part of my adult life in the top secret world. Crooked Hillary has no excuse. The state needs to execute her.I spent 30 years in a TSSA (Top Secret Special access) world. I knew much but any reason for your stupid outburst about execution is not one of them.

MisterVeritis
08-08-2016, 02:28 PM
I spent 30 years in a TSSA (Top Secret Special access) world. I knew much but any reason for your stupid outburst about execution is not one of them.
If you compromised a special access program on an unauthorized server and citizens of other countries who were spying for us were caught, tortured and murdered because of your failure what would have happened to you?

Be honest, if you can.

MisterVeritis
08-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Let's see how it goes as more voters discover that Crooked Hillary has a broken brain.

nic34
08-08-2016, 02:32 PM
Oh, I'm sorry I'm attacking one of your heroes.

He was a communist POS who is the father of entitlements. He killed black culture in this country.

FDR founded March of dimes.

http://www.marchofdimes.org/mission/history.aspx

May be the reason your kids didn't get the sickness of some birth defect....

MisterVeritis
08-08-2016, 02:38 PM
FDR founded March of dimes.

http://www.marchofdimes.org/mission/history.aspx

May be the reason your kids didn't get the sickness of some birth defect....
Right. No doubt he was a figurehead. He was still a totalitarian socialist. FDR did have the good sense to win a major war and die in office.

kcvet
08-08-2016, 02:57 PM

when she falls Trump just steps over on his way to the WH. BTY they now have to inject the bi***h. its for libs only. the pay attention drug

MisterVeritis
08-08-2016, 03:01 PM
I hope a discussion of her broken brain problem with a six month recovery time from the concussion we know about, is in the emails that WikiLeaks drops next. I would like to know the extent of her cover-up. And which state-run media are colluding with her.

I want the emails about selling access to foreign governments to come out a week or two before the election.

kcvet
08-09-2016, 05:55 PM
plenty of witness's here

http://i67.tinypic.com/6yfujp.jpg

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 05:57 PM
plenty of witness's here

http://i67.tinypic.com/6yfujp.jpg
Propped up. Weekend at Bernie's anyone?

Common
08-09-2016, 06:07 PM
Theres many pictures of her needing support to stand steady, they do it as discreetly as possible but its still there.

The woman has health issues if they were simple they would have been disguised and totally unnoticeable but they are noticeable and thats telling.

decedent
08-09-2016, 06:11 PM
But yes, one must have a functioning brain. Hers is damaged. And it is getting harder and harder to conceal it.
She is going down (and not in the usual way).

Plus a broken brain, a broken elbow, diabetes, and hypertension, perhaps. It looks like she has regular seizures.

Maybe she needs some brain repair...

And mentally. Why put a mental cripple in office?

Clinton is broken. She is done.

Mrs. BJ Clinton is broken and has been for some time. Now that I am looking her health has been an issue, quietly, but in the news, for a few years. She said her brain short-circuited.

There are press reports of multiple fainting spells. She may have had more than just one concussion. She has a broken brain. Hmm.

I hope a discussion of her broken brain problem with a six month recovery time from the concussion we know about, is in the emails that WikiLeaks drops next.

You're desperation is amusing, doc.

sachem
08-09-2016, 06:29 PM
Hey , we thought Reagan was brain damaged and brought it up before his election. Turns out we were right. Alzheimer's. So ya never know.

Peter1469
08-09-2016, 06:30 PM
Hey , we thought Reagan was brain damaged and brought it up before his election. Turns out we were right. Alzheimer's. So ya never know.

Reagan won the Cold War.

The hard left will never live that down.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 06:32 PM
You're desperation is amusing, doc.
Clinton's obvious broken status is a cause for hope, not despair.

You are not very good at this.

kcvet
08-09-2016, 06:33 PM
Theres many pictures of her needing support to stand steady, they do it as discreetly as possible but its still there.

The woman has health issues if they were simple they would have been disguised and totally unnoticeable but they are noticeable and thats telling.

she's gettin' worse every day. I thought there was a law that required all candidates to have a complete physical, including meds. false info your A is gone.

kcvet
08-09-2016, 06:34 PM

this has to do with the price of tomatoes??

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 06:39 PM
Not true. But it is possible that he already had Alzheimers during the last years of his presidency as it can take up to ten years to do enough damage to be problematical. "While having planned an active post-presidency, in 1994 Reagan disclosed his diagnosis with Alzheimer's disease (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alzheimer%27s_disease) earlier that year"

sachem
08-09-2016, 06:44 PM
this has to do with the price of tomatoes??Price of tea in China.

kcvet
08-09-2016, 06:50 PM
at the 31:25 min mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFZerdyEDVA&feature=youtu.be

rembrant
08-09-2016, 07:56 PM
that what your voting for grandma prez in a wheelchair ???FDR was in a wheelchair. My sister in law is in a wheelchair. Thousands of wounded warriors are in wheelchairs. Mrs Clinton is not.

I do not expect a President to climb mountains or run marathons. I expect BASIC sanity, integrity, dcency... and such. trump FAILS so bad LIFELONG Repubs are flipping him off. His polls sunk to where GEORGIA may go BLUE.

rembrant
08-09-2016, 08:01 PM
she's gettin' worse every day. I thought there was a law that required all candidates to have a complete physical, including meds. false info your A is gone. Quite awhile back she fell, had a concussion.. SO WHAT? She's okay and has been for quite awhile. The Campaign is a LOT of work. She's NOT needed a wheelchair,crutches.. whatever. She ain't who's blurting out CRAZY TALK every week.

stjames1_53
08-18-2016, 04:46 AM

the last time we had a prez in a wheel chair, he devotedly instituted socialism into our economy, along with the welfare state. We cam see where that led us.............

stjames1_53
08-18-2016, 04:48 AM
FDR was in a wheelchair. My sister in law is in a wheelchair. Thousands of wounded warriors are in wheelchairs. Mrs Clinton is not.

I do not expect a President to climb mountains or run marathons. I expect BASIC sanity, integrity, dcency... and such. trump FAILS so bad LIFELONG Repubs are flipping him off. His polls sunk to where GEORGIA may go BLUE.

the Repubs you're talking about are RINO's. They are hardly repubs.........

kcvet
08-18-2016, 07:40 AM
the last time we had a prez in a wheel chair, he devotedly instituted socialism into our economy, along with the welfare state. We cam see where that led us.............

he had a brain. this one can't find her a** with both hands

MisterVeritis
08-18-2016, 09:43 AM
FDR was in a wheelchair. My sister in law is in a wheelchair. Thousands of wounded warriors are in wheelchairs. Mrs Clinton is not.

Do you expect a president to have enough stamina to work a few hours every day? Mrs. BJ Clinton can't make it up a half-dozen stairs on her own.

Not that it is relevant to this thread, but Trump is going to win.

MisterVeritis
08-18-2016, 09:46 AM
Quite awhile back she fell, had a concussion.. SO WHAT? She's okay and has been for quite awhile. The Campaign is a LOT of work. She's NOT needed a wheelchair,crutches.. whatever. She ain't who's blurting out CRAZY TALK every week.
In addition to being utterly crooked, Hillary is carrying around a broken brain. Crooked Hillary hides. Crooked Hillary rarely has a real press conference. Crooked Hillary sold out American citizens for cash. Crooked Hillary exposed classified materials to all of our enemies (and friends). Crooked Hillary's emails have already resulted in the execution of someone who spied for the US. Crooked Hillary has harmed the United States. The damage will linger for decades.

If the state will not do the right thing and execute her at least she should die in prison.

maineman
08-18-2016, 10:26 AM
FDR wasn't all that good at climbing stairs either.

sachem
08-18-2016, 10:32 AM
In addition to being utterly crooked, Hillary is carrying around a broken brain. Crooked Hillary hides. Crooked Hillary rarely has a real press conference. Crooked Hillary sold out American citizens for cash. Crooked Hillary exposed classified materials to all of our enemies (and friends). Crooked Hillary's emails have already resulted in the execution of someone who spied for the US. Crooked Hillary has harmed the United States. The damage will linger for decades.

If the state will not do the right thing and execute her at least she should die in prison.
Broken brain?

MisterVeritis
08-18-2016, 10:40 AM
True. He was good at concealing the socialists in his administration. That must count for something.

Private Pickle
08-18-2016, 10:46 AM

I seem to remember McCain's age playing a big factor...

MisterVeritis
08-18-2016, 10:46 AM
Broken brain?
Yes. Sad, huh?

Choose the neurological disorder you prefer. Would you like a video?

This one is fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYqt2cre90s

Cigar
08-18-2016, 10:48 AM
:laugh: This is how you know they've already lost.

decedent
08-18-2016, 12:11 PM
This is video from a few days ago. Notice how Hillary can't stand or walk without assistance, and breaks out into seizures from loud noises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxkJQd6sHJs

Cletus
08-18-2016, 12:12 PM

And he was a terrible President.

maineman
08-18-2016, 12:29 PM
And he was a terrible President.

that's why Americans elected him four times.

AZ Jim
08-18-2016, 12:30 PM
And he was a terrible President.He was so bad he was only elected 4 times. He was a wonderful President. When he passed the whole nation cried.

Truth Detector
08-18-2016, 12:49 PM
Damned funny if those pictures aren't photo shopped. :rofl:

stjames1_53
08-18-2016, 12:51 PM

he promised a chicken in every pot............socialism. Most folks at that time didn't have the grasp of understanding socialism that they have today.

Offer a thirsty dying man a drink of water, put a wee price on it, and he'll ignore the wee price for the water.
But when he sees the over-inflated price of the water.......he might have wished for the alternative.
Why is it you demand socialism instead of real liberty. If you say Liberty is dead, you're the ones [sic] that killed it

maineman
08-18-2016, 01:04 PM
he promised a chicken in every pot............socialism.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that was Herbert Hoover, the republican, who promised that in 1928. Fool.

Cletus
08-18-2016, 01:05 PM

Ignorance isn't really much of a defense.

Cletus
08-18-2016, 01:08 PM
He was so bad he was only elected 4 times. He was a wonderful President. When he passed the whole nation cried.

He was shit. Washington or Jefferson would have shot him and then had him hanged for good measure.

The country is still paying the price for his presidency.

maineman
08-18-2016, 01:14 PM
your opinion is not shared by an entire generation. odd, that.

Cletus
08-18-2016, 01:19 PM
your opinion is not shared by an entire generation. odd, that.

Nonsense. There are still a few die hard Roosevelt supporters alive, but they were stupid when they were young and didn't get any smarter with age.

You however, live in the information age and have no excuse.

decedent
08-18-2016, 01:20 PM
he promised a chicken in every pot............socialism.

People should've starved like good capitalists.

Social programs saved millions from starving in the dirty thirties

stjames1_53
08-18-2016, 01:53 PM
actually, the crash left regular citizens unimpeded. Those that suffered the greatest were the stock players and overextended corporations.
When the stock market crashed, it didn't affect those who didn't rely upon large corporations or the banks for a living.
Millions ya say? There were only millions here in the US at the time of the Crash, just a dab over 122 million. There may have been millions, but how many were really affected and what was their status to the banks and major corporations. So maybe two percent were actually affected, maybe three percent
One must absolutely include those demographics. The average citizen was enjoying the Right to live as they pleased. The rest were slaves to the banks.
by the way, one of the least obvious results were the seizures of gold and silver. Why? Because the Fed Res said so. No one was going to be able to rely on hard currency to survive, so gold and silver became the next unlawful/illegal possessions.
You do know the difference between a dollar and a buck, right?

MisterVeritis
08-18-2016, 01:55 PM
Which proves you can fool enough people all of the time.

Obama learned from FDR. Fuck over your base. Pretend to care. Results do not matter. Your minions will adore you. Today, 98% of blacks will vote for Obama.

maineman
08-18-2016, 01:57 PM
actually, the crash left regular citizens unimpeded. Those that suffered the greatest were the stock players and overextended corporations.
When the stock market crashed, it didn't affect those who didn't rely upon large corporations or the banks for a living.
Millions ya say? There were only millions here in the US at the time of the Crash, just a dab over 122 million. There may have been millions, but how many were really affected and what was their status to the banks and major corporations. So maybe two percent were actually affected, maybe three percent
One must absolutely include those demographics. The average citizen was enjoying the Right to live as they pleased. The rest were slaves to the banks.
by the way, one of the least obvious results were the seizures of gold and silver. Why? Because the Fed Res said so. No one was going to be able to rely on hard currency to survive, so gold and silver became the next unlawful/illegal possessions.
You do no the difference between a dollar and a buck, right?

tell us again about the socialist who promised a chicken in every pot!

:rofl:

stjames1_53
08-18-2016, 02:11 PM
ok, ma bad. it was attributed to Hoover, even though he never said it.
FDR was ..Happy Days are Here Again..... which couldn't be further from the truth, Whatever else can be said about FDR, he was a socialist when people didn't understand what socialism was/is. At least FDR didn't just hand out the money, if you wanted it, you still had to work for it, unlike today.
All hail the Welfare State brought to you by FDR

Bethere
08-18-2016, 02:49 PM
You do know the difference between a dollar and a buck, right?

Your post is totally false. The crash affected all.

Revisionist history sucks.

The Xl
08-18-2016, 02:52 PM

You're operating on the logical fallacy that popularity is the same as competency.

maineman
08-18-2016, 02:59 PM
You're operating on the logical fallacy that popularity is the same as competency.

some young punk kid who's dad probably wasn't even alive when FDR was in office is telling me how incompetent he was? that's fucking funny.

AZ Jim
08-18-2016, 03:05 PM
I love these kids who know it all. I was alive and I can assure all that the Great Depression affected everyone in the USA. Anyone knows that until the war was underway it didn't end. Kids, go outside and get some air.

MisterVeritis
08-18-2016, 03:09 PM
I love these kids who know it all. I was alive and I can assure all that the Great Depression affected everyone in the USA. Anyone knows that until the war was underway it didn't end. Kids, go outside and get some air.
How many of the millions of people alive then did you know?

AZ Jim
08-18-2016, 03:14 PM
How many of the millions of people alive then did you know?I was a baby then small child, but I remember well the thousands sleeping on the streets, seeking food, jobs were non-existant. My Dad did little part time jobs to keep us fed. He packed dog food for awhile and came home sick to the stomach every night while that job lasted. This was a common sight in Los Angeles in those days 15886

exploited
08-18-2016, 03:16 PM
Is it being seriously argued that the Great Depression didn't impede the average citizen?

My God.

Average income fell by 40% in three years. Can you even imagine?

MisterVeritis
08-18-2016, 03:56 PM
I was a baby then small child, but I remember well the thousands sleeping on the streets, seeking food, jobs were non-existant. My Dad did little part time jobs to keep us fed. He packed dog food for awhile and came home sick to the stomach every night while that job lasted. This was a common sight in Los Angeles in those days 15886
So you really didn't know.

I almost got sidetracked. FDR kept the depression going with his socialist, unconstitutional policies. He kept hurting the 25% who were unemployed, didn't he? And the dupes loved him for it. Same as now. Obama learned from FDR. Screw them to the walls! They will love you for it. It worked for FDR. And it works for Democrats. Just ask any black person who they plan to vote for.

MisterVeritis
08-18-2016, 03:58 PM
Is it being seriously argued that the Great Depression didn't impede the average citizen?

My God.

Average income fell by 40% in three years. Can you even imagine?
I suppose one out of four unemployed would bring the average down. FDR managed to still live acceptably. Why do you think FDR screwed the people over so badly with socialist policies?

AZ Jim
08-18-2016, 04:24 PM

I almost got sidetracked. FDR kept the depression going with his socialist, unconstitutional policies. He kept hurting the 25% who were unemployed, didn't he? And the dupes loved him for it. Same as now. Obama learned from FDR. Screw them to the walls! They will love you for it. It worked for FDR. And it works for Democrats. Just ask any black person who they plan to vote for.Keep playing and don't worry about winning. You SA..

Cletus
08-18-2016, 04:24 PM

But it could have and would have ended much earlier if FDR had not perpetuated it.

stjames1_53
08-18-2016, 04:36 PM

I almost got sidetracked. FDR kept the depression going with his socialist, unconstitutional policies. He kept hurting the 25% who were unemployed, didn't he? And the dupes loved him for it. Same as now. Obama learned from FDR. Screw them to the walls! They will love you for it. It worked for FDR. And it works for Democrats. Just ask any black person who they plan to vote for.

perfect!!!!!

stjames1_53
08-18-2016, 04:41 PM
But it could have and would have ended much earlier if FDR had not perpetuated it.

Obama should have let it collapse. instead, he's kept us in a constant state of a bad economy.
If he had let it fall, the citizens would have had it back up and running long before now.
For many, the insurance premium for ACA alone is destructive enough. but the jobs he claims is he's accomplishment, has done nothing of any substance to the private working class. Instead, he's increased the size of government to the point that even it cannot ling endure.
Deficits are increasing along with the national debt. We sure as hell couldn't have done any worse than he.

maineman
08-18-2016, 04:52 PM

unprovable opinion masquerading as a fact.

sachem
08-18-2016, 05:28 PM
Yes. Sad, huh?

Choose the neurological disorder you prefer. Would you like a video?

This one is fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYqt2cre90sNah. I generally don't watch the videos on forums. Except the music videos. Or cute animals.

sachem
08-18-2016, 05:32 PM
I seem to remember McCain's age playing a big factor...

Didn't rule him out. A voter can use any criteria she wishes.

MisterVeritis
08-18-2016, 05:33 PM
Nah. I generally don't watch the videos on forums. Except the music videos. Or cute animals.
You are missing out. Some of them are loads of fun.

Private Pickle
08-18-2016, 05:34 PM
Didn't rule him out. A voter can use any criteria she wishes.

So you just contradicted yourself! Land your plane!

MisterVeritis
08-18-2016, 05:34 PM
Keep playing and don't worry about winning. You SA..
Why, whatever do you mean, old man?

sachem
08-18-2016, 05:41 PM
So you just contradicted yourself! Land your plane!

No. Your comprehension is off.

Bad day?

AZ Jim
08-18-2016, 05:43 PM
Why, whatever do you mean, old man?I am what you envy and hope to achieve, OLD.

Private Pickle
08-18-2016, 05:44 PM
No. Your comprehension is off.

Bad day?

Beside the point!

It ruled him out for a lot of people...especially when the libs started in on the meme of "if he dies Sarah Palin will be President". Remember that? Matt Damon does...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk

AZ Jim
08-18-2016, 05:58 PM
Given the choice between a candidate who is weak of body and one who is clearly weak of mind, I'll vote Hillary every time.

sachem
08-18-2016, 05:58 PM
Beside the point!

It ruled him out for a lot of people...especially when the libs started in on the meme of "if he dies Sarah Palin will be President". Remember that? Matt Damon does...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYkSure it did. My point is that Hillary having trouble walking, at times, doesn't necessarily mean a debilitating disease. And that many diseases don't impact the ability to do the job.

But I have a sneaking suspicion the folks putting out the videos aren't voting for Hillary anyway.

Private Pickle
08-18-2016, 06:02 PM
Sure it did. My point is that Hillary having trouble walking, at times, doesn't necessarily mean a debilitating disease. And that many diseases don't impact the ability to do the job.

But I have a sneaking suspicion the folks putting out the videos aren't voting for Hillary anyway.

And being old doesn't mean you have a 1/3 chance of dying in 4 years.

sachem
08-18-2016, 06:10 PM
And being old doesn't mean you have a 1/3 chance of dying in 4 years.So you die. I think the Constitution has that covered if it happens to the POTUS.

Hey, you could choke on a pickle and die. It isn't always age.

Private Pickle
08-18-2016, 06:14 PM
So you die. I think the Constitution has that covered if it happens to the POTUS.

Hey, you could choke on a pickle and die. It isn't always age.

Apparently it's OK when you do it to Cons but off limits with the Dems. Got it.

sachem
08-18-2016, 06:23 PM
Apparently it's OK when you do it to Cons but off limits with the Dems. Got it.You got it? Try to get some antibiotics or something to fix it.

MisterVeritis
08-18-2016, 07:39 PM
This is video from a few days ago. Notice how Hillary can't stand or walk without assistance, and breaks out into seizures from loud noises.

Some days are good days. I look forward to her next head-banging trip. I love her bobblehead routine.

MisterVeritis
08-18-2016, 07:40 PM
I am what you envy and hope to achieve, OLD.
This made me smile. I will be old one day. But not stupid.

MisterVeritis
08-18-2016, 07:46 PM
Given the choice between a candidate who is weak of body and one who is clearly weak of mind, I'll vote Hillary every time.
Broke-Brained Hillary? LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kmRB4a33_o

Private Pickle
08-18-2016, 07:54 PM
You got it? Try to get some antibiotics or something to fix it.

*chuckle*

decedent
08-18-2016, 07:55 PM
Broke-Brained Hillary? LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kmRB4a33_o

The Tinfoil Hat Brigade is on the loose.

stjames1_53
08-18-2016, 07:58 PM

then, since you're a professional physiologist explain 5:16.
She's gone man, gone

MisterVeritis
08-18-2016, 07:59 PM
In my opinion, the best part is the increasing numbers of Broke-Brained YouTube videos out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRM4jozcgmU

decedent
08-18-2016, 08:54 PM
then, since you're a professional physiologist explain 5:16.
She's gone man, gone

I'm not a physiologist -- professional or otherwise.

In my opinion, the best part is the increasing numbers of Broke-Brained YouTube videos out there.

Are you a medical professional? Do you have a clue about what you're talking about?

MisterVeritis
08-18-2016, 09:11 PM

Are you a medical professional? Do you have a clue about what you're talking about?
Is there some reason why you believe I should be a medical professional to enjoy the growing number of Broke-Brained Crooked Hillary YouTube videos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dCJ2ohcP2M

decedent
08-19-2016, 12:15 AM

Is there some reason why you believe I should be a medical professional to enjoy the growing number of Broke-Brained Crooked Hillary YouTube videos?

No, you've convinced me that Hillary is a vegetable with profound brain damage, can't walk unassisted and has grand mal seizures when she hears loud noises.

stjames1_53
08-19-2016, 05:18 AM
I'm not a physiologist -- professional or otherwise.

.........yet you have no problem diagnosing someone you've never met............but you admit you know nothing.
That diagnosis leads me to think you suffer from cognitive dissonance, a mental disorder often suffered by Progressive Liberals.