PDA

View Full Version : Ex-CIA Chief Morell: Hillary Didn't Lie About Benghazi

debbietoo
08-08-2016, 08:49 AM
Hillary Clinton's assertion to the grieving mother of a Benghazi, Libya, victim that the deadly 2012 assault was caused by an anti-Islam video was as "true" as the fact it was a terror strike, according to ex-CIA acting director Michael Morell.

Morell said "the video did play a role in that attack, and Republicans don't want people to believe that."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Benghazi-Hillary-Clinton-Morell/2016/08/07/id/742478/?ns_mail_uid=101847223&ns_mail_job=1680959_08072016&s=al&dkt_nbr=szcyhqsw

FindersKeepers
08-08-2016, 09:10 AM
Hillary Clinton's assertion to the grieving mother of a Benghazi, Libya, victim that the deadly 2012 assault was caused by an anti-Islam video was as "true" as the fact it was a terror strike, according to ex-CIA acting director Michael Morell.

Morell said "the video did play a role in that attack, and Republicans don't want people to believe that."

Unfortunately, Morell's reputation as being a big fibber is well established, just as his account of what Benghazi has been thoroughly debunked.

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/mike-morell-attempts-to-repair-his-damaged-credibility/

Cletus
08-08-2016, 09:22 AM
Clinton lied. She always lies. It is what she does.

She does it because she knows that no matter how outrageous the lie, or how easily debunked it might be, there will always be people who believe it and will defend her.

maineman
08-08-2016, 09:26 AM
Clinton lied. She always lies. It is what she does.

She does it because she knows that no matter how outrageous the lie, or how easily debunked it might be, there will always be people who believe it and will defend her.

odd that several different fact checking organizations have rated her as the most honest candidate this year.... more so than even Bernie.... and those same organizations have rated Trump the absolute most dishonest. But righties don't care. They only care about discussing integrity when it's Hillary's that's being discussed.

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 09:27 AM

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Benghazi-Hillary-Clinton-Morell/2016/08/07/id/742478/?ns_mail_uid=101847223&ns_mail_job=1680959_08072016&s=al&dkt_nbr=szcyhqsw

I understand you just punched in, but please search the forum - even casually - to see if this has already been posted - and it has.

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 09:27 AM
odd that several different fact checking organizations have rated her as the most honest candidate this year.... more so than even Bernie.... and those same organizations have rated Trump the absolute most dishonest. But righties don't care. They only care about discussing integrity when it's Hillary's that's being discussed.

:biglaugh:

...he says, with a straight face, and no links. Here's Hillary nodding strong agreement with you:

http://youtu.be/YMHOcmDVBP0

I could be wrong though. She may not be agreeing with you here.

She may be dodging sniper fire.

Crepitus
08-08-2016, 09:45 AM
I understand you just punched in, but please search the forum - even casually - to see if this has already been posted - and it has.

Remember that next time you feel the need to post about email servers or embassies

Hypocrisy it's what's for breakfast!

zelmo1234
08-08-2016, 09:54 AM

If this is the case then Director Comey (FBI) is in some serious Trouble.

He lied under oath in front of a Congressional Hearing. Also we have it on video. Where she blame the video. Said that there was no stand down order. We know that she deleted Emails?

I understand that you want her to be a Great Candidate, but there is a reason that 70% of the people do not trust her and feel that she is being dishonest. It is because she is being dishonest. It is what she does. NOW that is not to say that Trump is Honest. he is a lying sack too!

zelmo1234
08-08-2016, 09:55 AM

Is this not like receiving the least offensive smell and an outhouse convention?

debbietoo
08-08-2016, 10:05 AM

Oh, I'm sorry!

maineman
08-08-2016, 10:11 AM
:biglaugh:

...he says, with a straight face, and no links.

I thought it was common knowledge. You want links? I'm not sure why, we both know you won't open them and we both know that they will not cause you to change your mind, but, here they are a few anyway, seņor:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/lists/people/fact-checking-2016-democratic-presidential-candida/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/lists/people/fact-checking-2016-gop-presidential-candidates/

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2016/mar/27/final-five-truth-o-meter/

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/fact-checkers-confirm-hillary-clinton-is-more-honest-than-any-of-her-2016-opponents/24196/

https://www.quora.com/Which-US-presidential-candidate-in-2016-elections-is-the-most-honest

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/28/hillary-clinton-honest-transparency-jill-abramson

http://ritholtz.com/2016/07/fact-checking-2016-presidential-candidates/

zelmo1234
08-08-2016, 10:11 AM
Oh, I'm sorry!

Post what you want to post if they are the same the Moderation team will merge the threads.

Don't worry about it

birddog
08-08-2016, 10:14 AM
Oh, I'm sorry!

If that's your picture in your avatar, you are cute for a liberal. :grin:

Welcome to the forum.:happy20:

maineman
08-08-2016, 10:15 AM
Oh, I'm sorry!

don't let Pedro the ESL hall monitor tell you what to do... just say, "chinga tu madre, cabrone!"

Safety
08-08-2016, 10:19 AM
don't let Pedro the ESL hall monitor tell you what to do... just say, "chinga tu madre, cabrone!"

Do not insult members, even in spanish

maineman
08-08-2016, 10:29 AM
revised edition: don't let Pedro the ESL hall monitor tell you what to do... just say, "Shave and a haircut, two bit... Mexican style."

hanger4
08-08-2016, 10:34 AM

You da nastiest damn preacher I've ever met.

maineman
08-08-2016, 10:38 AM
You da nastiest damn preacher I've ever met.

former preacher.

hanger4
08-08-2016, 10:46 AM
former preacher.

Whatever

maineman
08-08-2016, 10:55 AM
I bet you think that Jesus was all polite and sweet to the money changers he tossed out of the temple too. Being a Christian doesn't mean being namby-pamby.

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 11:05 AM
Remember that next time you feel the need to post about email servers or embassies

Hypocrisy it's what's for breakfast!

And what are you talking about, Creepy? Show me exactly - or are you simply imagining hypocrisy so you can type it?

hanger4
08-08-2016, 11:05 AM
I bet you think that Jesus was all polite and sweet to the money changers he tossed out of the temple too. Being a Christian doesn't mean being namby-pamby.

I bet Jesus didn't tell them to chinga tu madre, cabrone as he threw them out either.

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 11:06 AM
Oh, I'm sorry!

No worries. Helps the mods do less work.

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 11:07 AM

The mods would prefer that people look before posting, maineman. And it's 'cabron', pinche idiota.

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 11:08 AM

You're no Christian. Your entire persona on here is fake.

birddog
08-08-2016, 11:13 AM

Not defending maineman, but what is your definition of a Christian? Just asking.

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 11:16 AM
Not defending maineman, but what is your definition of a Christian? Just asking.

Oh, it's loose.

But it doesn't include money-grubbing materialistic ex-pastor fakers with potty mouths who are fixated on men's poles and balloon knots.

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 11:17 AM

Oh, it's loose.

But it doesn't include money-grubbing materialistic ex-pastor pro-gay fakers with potty mouths who are fixated on men's poles and balloon knots.

birddog
08-08-2016, 11:24 AM
Oh, it's loose.

But it doesn't include money-grubbing materialistic ex-pastor pro-gay fakers with potty mouths who are fixated on men's poles and balloon knots.

I understand, but I don't consider that a true definition. Certainly, those are qualities one doesn't like to see in a Christian, but none of us are perfect, and some are more misguided than others. I agree liberal thinking sucks!

maineman
08-08-2016, 11:28 AM

you seem to think you know a lot about things you really don't know a lot about, seņor.

maineman
08-08-2016, 11:30 AM
Oh, it's loose.

money grubbing? hardly. materialistic? hardly. ex-pastor? certainly. pro-gay? I certainly am not ANTI-gay. faker? not a bit. potty mouth? I'm a sailor. I plead guilty to that. Fixated on ANYTHING? Not a bit, unless it's my wife's dazzling smile, that is.

Peter1469
08-08-2016, 11:37 AM
Back on topic. Clinton lied. The only ones who say otherwise are "journalists", retards, and Fans.

Crepitus
08-08-2016, 11:37 AM
And what are you talking about, Creepy? Show me exactly - or are you simply imagining hypocrisy so you can type it?
So, you never participate in threads about email servers and embassies? Can I quote you on that?

Cigar
08-08-2016, 11:43 AM
I'll be gland when November 9th gets here and we can move on to 4 year long whining process ... :laugh:

Peter1469
08-08-2016, 11:44 AM
I'll be gland when November 9th gets here and we can move on to 4 year long whining process ... :laugh:

If Hillary wins we can dispense with the law. At that point, what difference would it make?

maineman
08-08-2016, 02:18 PM
I bet Jesus didn't tell them to chinga tu madre, cabrone as he threw them out either.

your point?

MisterVeritis
08-08-2016, 02:23 PM
I'll be glad when November 9th gets here and we can move on to 4 year long whining process ... :laugh:
Me too!

I look forward to you whining...

hanger4
08-08-2016, 02:42 PM
your point?

Was obviously over your head.

maineman
08-08-2016, 03:05 PM
First... Jesus didn't speak Spanish ... Secondly, I doubt you know how to say that in Aramaic... Thirdly, there is no record of what he said to the moneychangers, only what he did to them, so your guess is as good as mine.

decedent
08-08-2016, 03:31 PM
Clinton lied.

Clinton lied about Benghazi? Can you offer a quote of such a lie?

Cletus
08-08-2016, 04:39 PM

Clinton lied about Benghazi. Now, you can close your eyes and pretend she didn't all you want, but that won't change the facts.

Cletus
08-08-2016, 04:45 PM
Clinton lied about Benghazi? Can you offer a quote of such a lie?

I certainly could.

Do you believe the attack on the Benghazi facilities was actually a protest about a video?

Yes or No?

decedent
08-08-2016, 05:07 PM
I certainly could.

Do you believe the attack on the Benghazi facilities was actually a protest about a video?

Yes or No?

I did at first. Many people did because there were protests all over that area at that time. As more information came in, we all started to realize that it was an unrelated terrorists attack.

But what difference does it make? They were doomed regardless and should have stayed in Tripoli in the secure embassy. Not only that, Clinton never said that a youtube video was responsible for the attack.

Cletus
08-08-2016, 05:18 PM
I did at first. Many people did because there were protests all over that area at that time. As more information came in, we all started to realize that it was an unrelated terrorists attack.

How long did that take?

Clinton knew within a matter of hours the real cause of the attack and who was behind it, yet she kept lying to the American People about it for WEEKS.

That would include you, Decedent. Clinton was lying to YOU, yet you defend her.

Why?

Cletus
08-08-2016, 05:39 PM
But what difference does it make? They were doomed regardless and should have stayed in Tripoli in the secure embassy. Not only that, Clinton never said that a youtube video was responsible for the attack.

What difference does it make?

People died and she lied about why. And no, they weren't "doomed regardless". Your attempt to blame the victims is distasteful, to say the least.

MisterVeritis
08-08-2016, 05:43 PM
How long did that take?

Clinton knew within a matter of hours the real cause of the attack and who was behind it, yet she kept lying to the American People about it for WEEKS.

Why?
I knew as soon as I saw the video from the Benghazi compound. I put together a proposal to go to the state department over that weekend. It was obvious.

But the fans will find a way to excuse the lies. They always do. Just keep the free stuff flowing.

decedent
08-08-2016, 05:44 PM
How long did that take?

She never said the attack was caused by a Youtube video.

Bethere
08-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Oh, I'm sorry!
Don't be. Post it again if you want!

Bethere
08-08-2016, 06:14 PM
How long did that take?

Why?

Gosh 8 Republican congressional investigations disagree with you.

Peter1469
08-08-2016, 06:15 PM

A lie.

MisterVeritis
08-08-2016, 06:31 PM
Another fan rears his ugly head.

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 07:16 PM
So, you never participate in threads about email servers and embassies? Can I quote you on that?

I doubt you have the energy to do much of anything, since you were too lazy to go back a couple of pages to attempt any kind of rebuttal on the earlier topic.

But I still know what you're attempting to say, so I'll address it. I don't post as much as others. If I see two identical topics being discussed simultaneously because the second OP on the topic wasn't paying attention, I'll point it out.

I'm not obligated to point it out every single time. I noticed it now, and I also strongly suspect that this poster is paid.

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 07:17 PM

Oh, you're already a gland.

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 07:18 PM

Pat Smith said she did. There is video of her saying that exact thing.

Stop trolling, pap smear.

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 07:20 PM
Don't be. Post it again if you want!

Mods like posters who help make their job easier.

Crepitus
08-08-2016, 07:22 PM
I doubt you have the energy to do much of anything, since you were too lazy to go back a couple of pages to attempt any kind of rebuttal on the earlier topic.

But I still know what you're attempting to say, so I'll address it. I don't post as much as others. If I see two identical topics being discussed simultaneously because the second OP on the topic wasn't paying attention, I'll point it out.

I'm not obligated to point it out every single time. I noticed it now, and I also strongly suspect that this poster is paid.
What? Why would you think I was saying anything about pointing out duplicate threads?

hanger4
08-08-2016, 07:29 PM
First... Jesus didn't speak Spanish ... Secondly, I doubt you know how to say that in Aramaic... Thirdly, there is no record of what he said to the moneychangers, only what he did to them, so your guess is as good as mine.

Instead of attempting to justify your foul mouth and foul mouthed name calling why not just stop ?? Seems a whole lot easier than offering up these tortured analogies in your defence.

Dr. Who
08-08-2016, 08:12 PM
Back on topic. Clinton lied. The only ones who say otherwise are "journalists", retards, and Fans.
Anyone ever wonder why Gadhafi was taken out? http://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/markets/item/4630-gadhafi-s-gold-money-plan-would-have-devastated-dolla

Bethere
08-08-2016, 08:15 PM
Another fan rears his ugly head.

And another closeted Republican rears HIS ugly head.

Peter1469
08-09-2016, 05:52 AM
And another closeted Republican rears HIS ugly head.

You have a nasty habit of claiming that people not like you are republicans.

Don't do that.

debbietoo
08-10-2016, 08:51 AM
If that's your picture in your avatar, you are cute for a liberal. :grin:

Welcome to the forum.:happy20:

Thanks, I consider myself a democrat. I guess a left to the center democrat. I don't think Hillary intentionally intended to harm anyone at Benghazi or intentionally lied about the emails that were classified. They were marked classified retroactively.:smiley:

Peter1469
08-10-2016, 08:58 AM
Thanks, I consider myself a democrat. I guess a left to the center democrat. I don't think Hillary intentionally intended to harm anyone at Benghazi or intentionally lied about the emails that were classified. They were marked classified retroactively.:smiley:

Director Comey says otherwise.

But it isn't relevant. Marking is not what makes a document classified.

debbietoo
08-10-2016, 09:00 AM
Donald Trump lied about this:

Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton 'slept' through Benghazi attack

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/23/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-slept-through-be/

"There have been seven investigations (of Benghazi) led mostly by Republicans in the Congress" that concluded "nobody did anything wrong, but there were changes we could make."
— Hillary Clinton (http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/) on Monday, October 5th, 2015 in on NBC's Today Show

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/12/hillary-clinton/clinton-there-have-been-7-benghazi-probes-so-far/

(http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/12/hillary-clinton/clinton-there-have-been-7-benghazi-probes-so-far/)

What a waste of money on behalf of republicans in congress!!!

Peter1469
08-10-2016, 09:02 AM
She found a reason to get out of the country so Susan Rice could be the fall girl.