PDA

View Full Version : Erik Prince: Hillary Clinton ‘Very Likely Caused’ Iranian Nuclear Scientist’s Death

Peter1469
08-08-2016, 06:07 PM
Erik Prince: Hillary Clinton ‘Very Likely Caused’ Iranian Nuclear Scientist’s Death (http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/08/erik-prince-hillary-clinton-playing-fast-and-loose-with-national-security-very-likely-caused-iranian-nuclear-scientists-death/)

The fans will applaud.

Americans mourn.

Bannon asked if Hillary Clinton should be considered complicit in the execution of Iranian nuclear physicist Shahram Amiri, on charges of spying for the United States, who was discussed (http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/08/07/cotton-hillary-emails-executed-nuclear-scientist-iran/) in some of the emails on Clinton’s unsecured private server.

“The physicist that came out, he defected, he was a treasure trove of information, but the CIA and the Clinton State Department botched it while he was in the States, left him pretty much unsupported,” Prince replied, calling it a major mistake to leave Amiri’s family in Iran.

“The second time he calls home, the Iranian intelligence service answers the phone. Undoubtedly, they leveraged him. When the guy talks about psychological trauma here in the United States, I’m sure it’s because the Iranians were telling him all the things they were going to do to his family if he didn’t come home,” said Prince.

“Once again, the administration screwed it up. He goes home; of course, he’s arrested. And then Hillary’s emails, which were in the open, certainly readable by foreign powers, were talking about Hillary’s so-called friend, who was a defection, and not an abduction, as the guy was claiming,” he added.

MisterVeritis
08-08-2016, 06:10 PM
Erik Prince: Hillary Clinton ‘Very Likely Caused’ Iranian Nuclear Scientist’s Death (http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/08/erik-prince-hillary-clinton-playing-fast-and-loose-with-national-security-very-likely-caused-iranian-nuclear-scientists-death/)

The fans will applaud.

Americans mourn.
Yeah. Cowardly and Corrupt Comey needs to pay a very heavy price for his perfidy.
Broke-Brained Crooked Hillary needs to be indicted, tried, convicted and executed for her crimes.

waltky
08-08-2016, 07:03 PM
Granny says, "Dat's right...

... Hillary oughta be brought up on charges...

... of treason, sedition, espionage, aiding an' abettin' the enemy...

... an' disseminatin' classified information."

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 07:25 PM
But I thought classified info on private servers didn't happen?

Or wasn't a big deal?

Or wasn't marked as such before?

Or some other crap that sick leftists excuse-make with?

:puke:

This scientist's blood is on your hands, leftists. You are responsible for Hillary, because she sure isn't.

Bethere
08-08-2016, 07:42 PM

The fans will applaud.

Americans mourn.

Erik Prince? The disgraced Blackwater guy?

Lol.

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 07:53 PM

Lol.

Oh look. Obfuscation and deflection - and what about Prince is 'disgraced', brain donor?

Crepitus
08-08-2016, 07:54 PM

The fans will applaud.

Americans mourn.
Come on Pete! What kinda source is that? How would he know anything about it? Besides, the Justice Department is investigating Erik Prince for possible money laundering, ties to Chinese intelligence, and attempts to broker military services to foreign governments.

Yes, that's ad hom, but in this case I think it is justified.

MisterVeritis
08-08-2016, 07:56 PM
Come on Pete! What kinda source is that? How would he know anything about it? Besides, the Justice Department is investigating Erik Prince for possible money laundering, ties to Chinese intelligence, and attempts to broker military services to foreign governments.

Is this the Obama-Clinton-Holder-Lynch (in)Justice Department?

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 07:58 PM

Oh, but I thought the standard was indictment, Crepitus.

We wouldn't want you leftists demonstrating your intellectual bankruptcy so openly, would we?

Bethere
08-08-2016, 08:02 PM
Oh look. Obfuscation and deflection - and what about Prince is 'disgraced', brain donor?

Abu grahib, waterboarding, etc.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/15/opinions/blackwater-abu-ghraib-isis/

In the end, they even had to change their name.

Crepitus
08-08-2016, 08:19 PM
Is this the Obama-Clinton-Holder-Lynch (in)Justice Department?
Only justice department we got

Crepitus
08-08-2016, 08:22 PM
Oh, but I thought the standard was indictment, Crepitus.

We wouldn't want you leftists demonstrating your intellectual bankruptcy so openly, would we?
I'm not one of Clinton's fans so you are barking up the wrong tree there Sparky.

AZ Jim
08-08-2016, 08:23 PM
There we go again, Pete pisses on the forum floor and along come the regular morons to lap it up happily.

Common
08-08-2016, 08:55 PM
There we go again, Pete pisses on the forum floor and along come the regular morons to lap it up happily.

lol and Here you are bob

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 10:05 PM
I'm not one of Clinton's fans so you are barking up the wrong tree there Sparky.

So she's guilty, is she?

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 10:07 PM

Ah! One of the hypocrite leftists have arrived! She caused his death, beef jerky. Her irresponsible handling of sensitive material caused this guy's death.

Live with it. You own it.

Crepitus
08-08-2016, 10:08 PM
So she's guilty, is she?
Of gross negligence at the least. Possibly more.

Subdermal
08-08-2016, 10:12 PM
Of gross negligence at the least. Possibly more.

Did you think it wasn't going to happen that someone was going to die as a result of her incompetence?

It was predicted; talked about.

Now it's happened.

zelmo1234
08-08-2016, 10:22 PM

Lol.

That is funny? What makes you Think he is Disgraced? The USA made him a Billionaire and the let him build his own Army and Navy!

He is one person I promise that Hillary does not want to piss off! Ask some of the Inspector Generals investigators about questioning his crew! They will have some stories to tell. Peter may even have a few

Crepitus
08-08-2016, 10:22 PM
Did you think it wasn't going to happen that someone was going to die as a result of her incompetence?

It was predicted; talked about.

Now it's happened.
Get someone reputable to say it then.

zelmo1234
08-08-2016, 10:26 PM
Clearly, she has been compromised.

As I suspected the Email Dump by Wiki was a warning to her that she is bought and paid for.

Now we just don't know if it is China, Russia, or both that she will be serving. We can be sure that she will not be acting in the interest of the USA however.

Bethere
08-09-2016, 02:20 AM
That is funny? What makes you Think he is Disgraced? The USA made him a Billionaire and the let him build his own Army and Navy!

He is one person I promise that Hillary does not want to piss off! Ask some of the Inspector Generals investigators about questioning his crew! They will have some stories to tell. Peter may even have a few

Blackwater didn't change their name because they had a great story to tell. The changed it because the name blackwater was disgraced.

Peter1469
08-09-2016, 04:51 AM

Lol.

He is an American hero. You are an internet troll.

Peter1469
08-09-2016, 04:52 AM
Abu grahib, waterboarding, etc.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/15/opinions/blackwater-abu-ghraib-isis/

In the end, they even had to change their name.

They never lost a client.

Subdermal
08-09-2016, 08:12 AM

Oh. You mean: get a leftist to say it.

Cigar
08-09-2016, 08:16 AM
:f_doh::loser::smiley_ROFLMAO:

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 08:17 AM
Only justice department we got
It is time to change it. We need to rid ourselves of the Monster and all vestiges of the Banana Republic he created.

Subdermal
08-09-2016, 08:26 AM
Blackwater didn't change their name because they had a great story to tell. The changed it because the name blackwater was disgraced.

Blackwater was smeared and railroaded, and refused due process. You are anti-soldier and gobble up this sort of crap without thought or insight.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/2016/02/01/4-ex-blackwater-contractors-appeal-convictions-shootings/79668054/

Subdermal
08-09-2016, 08:31 AM

Can't think for yourself, based upon the obvious nature of his name appearing in her emails?

Crepitus
08-09-2016, 09:25 AM
Oh. You mean: get a leftist to say it.
Nope. You hope that's what I mean but unlike you I can reason for myself and it doesn't have to come from my "side" to be believable, just from someone with a track record that isn't all about money laundering and shit.

Crepitus
08-09-2016, 09:28 AM
Blah blah blah monster.
It is time to change it. We need to rid ourselves of the Monster and all vestiges of the Banana Republic he created.
Lol. Go away with this nonsense.

Crepitus
08-09-2016, 09:29 AM
Can't think for yourself, based upon the obvious nature of his name appearing in her emails?
You're as bad as V, do you guys share a brain or what?

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 09:31 AM
Blah blah blah monster.
Lol. Go away with this nonsense.
Trump will need to cleanse the federal government of its radical leftists.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 09:32 AM
I admit that Subdermal is nearly as good as me. :-)

Crepitus
08-09-2016, 09:40 AM
Trump will need to cleanse the federal government of its radical leftists.
You are one of about three people who still don't realize Trump is done.

Time to do a 180° and face reality for a change my friend.

Crepitus
08-09-2016, 09:42 AM
Great. So do you guys pass the brain back and forth or do you each just get half?

If it's the back and forth thing I hope you wash it first. Ewww.

Cigar
08-09-2016, 09:42 AM

I sure hope someone will be with you on election night ...

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 09:43 AM

:-)

You are confused. Trump is going to win. The pro-economic growth policy unveiled yesterday, Monday, is an election winner.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 09:45 AM
I shall probably go to bed early.
Once Trump wins and it is obvious that we no longer have a Marxist in charge the economic outlook will improve. Knowing that I need to get really busy writing my next series of books. There will be plenty of well off people to buy them in a Trump economy.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 09:47 AM
Great. So do you guys pass the brain back and forth or do you each just get half?

If it's the back and forth thing I hope you wash it first. Ewww.
Unlike in the liberal world, we know it is possible for many people to have excellent, unbroken brains.

But you must follow your leader, Broke-Brained Crooked Hillary.

Subdermal
08-09-2016, 10:38 AM

You seem uncomfortable discussing your capability to think for yourself, based upon available information, and take refuge in the deflection.

Subdermal
08-09-2016, 10:39 AM

Don't worry, Cigar. For company that night, I'll lend you a silver sharpie to paint a frowny face on your palm.

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 10:48 AM
In spite of her glaring character flaws, I see a Hillary Clinton administration in our near future. There's a chance that it could be just one term, but you do have to consider that the Republicans are out there providing the blue print on how to lose an election once thought impossible to lose.

No one is going to find a way to hold her accountable for any of her actions, ever.

Crepitus
08-09-2016, 05:51 PM
:-)

You are confused. Trump is going to win. The pro-economic growth policy unveiled yesterday, Monday, is an election winner.
You might have a point.

If he had actually unveiled a policy instead of a buncha disconnected hints and sound bytes.

Crepitus
08-09-2016, 05:54 PM
Unlike in the liberal world, we know it is possible for many people to have excellent, unbroken brains.

But you must follow your leader, Broke-Brained Crooked Hillary.not a Clinton fan.

Is it just impossible for you to understand that there are people who won't support either one of these ridiculous candidates?

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 05:54 PM
You might have a point.
If he had actually unveiled a policy instead of a buncha disconnected hints and sound bytes.
I suppose it is his fault that he was speaking so far above your head. It must have been at least sixth-grade level.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 05:55 PM
not a Clinton fan.

Is it just impossible for you to understand that there are people who won't support either one of these ridiculous candidates?
Supporting a third candidate might benefit Trump if the right sorts of people cast their votes for them. Go for it.

Crepitus
08-09-2016, 06:00 PM
You seem uncomfortable discussing your capability to think for yourself, based upon available information, and take refuge in the deflection.
Don't know where you got that idea.

jimmyz
08-09-2016, 07:01 PM
Who the hell calls his family in Iran after defecting? Friggin idiot should have kept the 5 million and got a 20 something co-ed and shacked up in some Vegas penthouse for the rest of his days. After five or so years he could have invented a Facebook personality and befriended his family members to see how their uni-brows were progressing.

maineman
08-09-2016, 09:21 PM
Ah! One of the hypocrite leftists have arrived! She caused his death, beef jerky. Her irresponsible handling of sensitive material caused this guy's death.

Live with it. You own it.

prove it, douchebag. All you GOT is innuendo.

maineman
08-09-2016, 09:22 PM
Don't worry, Cigar. For company that night, I'll lend you a silver sharpie to paint a frowny face on your palm.
stock up on some Cuervo, señor. You orange skinned hero is sinking fast.

Subdermal
08-09-2016, 11:09 PM
prove it, douchebag. All you GOT is innuendo.

Leftist: defines the name of a covert US asset on an unsafe private server as "innuendo".

Sure, ese. Sure.

zelmo1234
08-10-2016, 12:30 AM

The Blackwater name still exists, All of the Training Venues still carry the Black Water name. X's is the name used for his Military Operations.

Funny little ole thing is most of the homeland security, FBI, and even some of the Spec Op's have been through his training programs.

The USA Created their own Monster with this one, World wide he has enough forces to take over many small nations.

And they are a nasty bunch. Not bound by any code of honor.

zelmo1234
08-10-2016, 12:35 AM

As of right now Trump is on the ropes.

We will see what else comes out with Hillary.

The Debate commission has tried to run cover and prevent as many people as possible for seeing her preform in front of people.

Just as Peter and I predicted, her health is already starting to fail. There is still a long time until the election and many people are still claiming to have more goods on Saint Hillary.

Crepitus
08-10-2016, 01:34 AM
The Blackwater name still exists, All of the Training Venues still carry the Black Water name. X's is the name used for his Military Operations.

Funny little ole thing is most of the homeland security, FBI, and even some of the Spec Op's have been through his training programs.

The USA Created their own Monster with this one, World wide he has enough forces to take over many small nations.

And they are a nasty bunch. Not bound by any code of honor.

Blackwater/academi aint lookin so hot last few years anyway. Hell they got their asses handed to them by the Yemenis about 6 months ago and bailed on the contract.

The "no code of honour" thing is bullshit. I was with dyncorp way back when they were Dynalectron and I can tell you the contractors ROE were strictly enforced. They've got their bad apples just like anyone else but by and large the American run outfits are pretty well managed. If you want animals you gotta go with one of the African or South American units.

Crepitus
08-10-2016, 01:36 AM
As of right now Trump is on the ropes.

We will see what else comes out with Hillary.

The Debate commission has tried to run cover and prevent as many people as possible for seeing her preform in front of people.

Just as Peter and I predicted, her health is already starting to fail. There is still a long time until the election and many people are still claiming to have more goods on Saint Hillary.

Trump isn't "on the ropes" he's done. He can't keep his mouth shut for 5 minutes straight and every time it opens outrageous amounts of crap spill out and offend all and sundry.

zelmo1234
08-10-2016, 07:57 AM
Trump isn't "on the ropes" he's done. He can't keep his mouth shut for 5 minutes straight and every time it opens outrageous amounts of crap spill out and offend all and sundry.

We will see. Not that there is a large difference between the two of them, they are both progressives in their own rights.

Mr. Prince is from Holland MI. He makes the news quite often. As for contractors work? Well that is where my start up monies came from. So I have a bit of a handle on what happens.

NapRover
08-10-2016, 03:15 PM
‘They hanged him? What difference at this point does it make?'

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/08/they_hanged_him_what_difference_at_this_point_does _it_make.html

Peter1469
08-10-2016, 03:17 PM
They never lost a client in Iraq while I was there.