PDA

View Full Version : tPF : What Do Hillary Clinton's Neurological Records Show?

Common
08-09-2016, 04:54 AM
The liberal media is downplaying and lieing to cover Hillarys health problems can be quite serious. Below are two doctors discussing it.

Dr. Marc Seigel said "the public has a right to know" and speculated on what the issue could be but was more interested in previous spills and a concussion she had in 2012.

"I think the public has a right to know," Seigel said. "We're talking in 2008, Sean, I looked over a thousand pages of John McCain's records because of a melanoma he had 10 years ago. What about Hillary? In 2009, a severe fall. She breaks her elbow. In 2011, she boards a plane, falls. In 2012 she has a severe concussion which Bill Clinton says took her six months to recover from.

"Then she ends up with a blood-clot in the brain and a lifetime of blood thinners," Seigel said. "Just that point alone -- if she's prone to falling, you can see from that picture up there that it looked like she can barely get upstairs without two people carrying her. Guess what if she falls and hits her head? She'll get a blood-clot."

"I want to know what her neurological records show," he added.

"The picture going up the stairs speaks a million words," Dr. David Samadi said. "Is she fatigued? Is she dehydrated? One of the main reasons she fell in 2012 and had the concussions was severe dehydration. They're holding her and going up the stairs. So she may be really dehydrated, she may have arthritis, she may have back pain, she may have fallen again. We don't know. There are questions that are unanswered. What we know today is she's on thyroid medication, she suffers from hypothyroid, low thyroid, that can cause fatigue and gaining weight and all of that."

"I think a traumatic brain injury with symptoms down the road is very, very likely here especially since she had a blood-clot on her brain. As David mentioned that could lead to a seizure problem. Someone is carrying a [diazepam] pen that you'd use in case of a seizure, a Valium pen, that makes me wonder about that," Dr. Seigel said.

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 05:07 AM
The liberal media is downplaying and lieing to cover Hillarys health problems can be quite serious. Below are two doctors discussing it.

Dr. Marc Seigel said "the public has a right to know" and speculated on what the issue could be but was more interested in previous spills and a concussion she had in 2012.

"I think the public has a right to know," Seigel said. "We're talking in 2008, Sean, I looked over a thousand pages of John McCain's records because of a melanoma he had 10 years ago. What about Hillary? In 2009, a severe fall. She breaks her elbow. In 2011, she boards a plane, falls. In 2012 she has a severe concussion which Bill Clinton says took her six months to recover from.

"Then she ends up with a blood-clot in the brain and a lifetime of blood thinners," Seigel said. "Just that point alone -- if she's prone to falling, you can see from that picture up there that it looked like she can barely get upstairs without two people carrying her. Guess what if she falls and hits her head? She'll get a blood-clot."

"The picture going up the stairs speaks a million words," Dr. David Samadi said. "Is she fatigued? Is she dehydrated? One of the main reasons she fell in 2012 and had the concussions was severe dehydration. They're holding her and going up the stairs. So she may be really dehydrated, she may have arthritis, she may have back pain, she may have fallen again. We don't know. There are questions that are unanswered. What we know today is she's on thyroid medication, she suffers from hypothyroid, low thyroid, that can cause fatigue and gaining weight and all of that."

"I think a traumatic brain injury with symptoms down the road is very, very likely here especially since she had a blood-clot on her brain. As David mentioned that could lead to a seizure problem. Someone is carrying a [diazepam] pen that you'd use in case of a seizure, a Valium pen, that makes me wonder about that," Dr. Seigel said.

those who worship the quicksand she walks on will rise quickly to her defense, as if they know something we can't figure out
She a lying used douche bag............

Common
08-09-2016, 05:17 AM
I think its becoming more apparent that hillary has what may be some serious health issues. Of course they will be all covered up with the help of the media until shes elected.

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 05:18 AM
to date........I have yet to see msm raise a question about anything corrupt Hillary does............

Peter1469
08-09-2016, 05:19 AM
Journalism is dead in the US.

The "media" is 100% in the pocket of the DNC.

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 05:21 AM
Journalism is dead in the US.

The "media" is 100% in the pocket of the DNC.

they are still called collaborators, It's ok to call them what they are..........

Cigar
08-09-2016, 08:11 AM
Madam President ... time for you to get use to that sound :laugh:

Common
08-09-2016, 08:13 AM
Time for you to realize that anything bad that happens happens to you and your kids too :) youre just a pawn in their power plays

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 08:14 AM

you mean comrade Hildebeast. Since the Communist Party is backing her, she's a commie. I wonder why you would want a commie in charge of the country....

Cigar
08-09-2016, 08:15 AM
You Going Down w/Trump :grin:

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 08:22 AM
We are all going down with either.

Cigar
08-09-2016, 08:26 AM

See you in the basement :grin:

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 08:43 AM
Is that what she will be called in prison?

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 08:45 AM
You should try to catch up.

Trump's economic growth policy is an election winner. It will change the face of the nation. And it is okay for you to move forward without ever admitting that you were wrong.

donttread
08-09-2016, 08:51 AM

We do not have a "right to know" her private medical records. WE DO have a right to not vote for her if she refuses to reveal them. Why so many head inhuries and falls , does bubba wear a wife beater once in a while?

Common Sense
08-09-2016, 09:00 AM

Trump's economic growth policy is an election winner. It will change the face of the nation. And it is okay for you to move forward without ever admitting that you were wrong.

It's like you chugged the entire jug of kool aid. Save some for your buddies.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 09:02 AM
We do not have a "right to know" her private medical records. WE DO have a right to not vote for her if she refuses to reveal them. Why so many head inhuries and falls , does bubba wear a wife beater once in a while?
Cool. Broke-Brained Crooked Hillary has been exposed. Now everyone will be watching. She short-circuits. She lies. She falls down. She is frequently confused according to her lover, uh, aide, Huma.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 09:05 AM

:-)

I recognize a strong pro-growth economic policy. Imagine that, a Trump republic will not chase companies out of the nation. Americans can keep more of their money, spend less on energy, and have energy independence, so there is less reason for foreign interventions.

The radicals are reeling. Aren't you CS?

Common Sense
08-09-2016, 09:10 AM

:-)

I recognize a strong pro-growth economic policy. Imagine that, a Trump republic will not chase companies out of the nation. Americans can keep more of their money, spend less on energy, and have energy independence, so there is less reason for foreign interventions.

The radicals are reeling. Aren't you CS?

I recognize bullshit when I see it. I saw speech that was poorly read by someone who seemed to be reading it for the first time. He's telling you what you want to hear with no clue of how he would actually follow through. His own party is fragmented. How would he fulfil these promises he himself seems to have little knowledge of?

Those who buy his BS are the same people who would line up at a snake oil salesman's booth.

It doesn't matter though. It seems now his chances of being elected are getting slimmer daily.

exotix
08-09-2016, 09:11 AM
I notice that everytime Trump goes nuerotic ... the right-wing punditry comes out the next day and says *there's still plenty of time for Trump to reset, reboot and re-brand*

I don't know which of you conservatives is the more wacked ... LOL

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 09:17 AM
I recognize bull$#@! when I see it. I saw speech that was poorly read by someone who seemed to be reading it for the first time. He's telling you what you want to hear with no clue of how he would actually follow through. His own party is fragmented. How would he fulfil these promises he himself seems to have little knowledge of?

Those who buy his BS are the same people who would line up at a snake oil salesman's booth.

It doesn't matter though. It seems now his chances of being elected are getting slimmer daily.
I understand your problem. You believe in massive government. You believe all wealth belongs to the government and is its for redistribution. Beliefs like yours are the reason why the radical Marxist's policies have failed to bring the promised utopia.

Trump's solid economic plan will return economic growth to the nation. This is an election winner.

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 09:28 AM

I will say tat his economic ideas are much better than hers, but he'll be a disaster in every other way.

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 09:33 AM

why is it you want a commie in office? A bit communist yourself?

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 09:36 AM
I will say tat his economic ideas are much better than hers, but he'll be a disaster in every other way.
I understand. You are totally invested in your position. Recognizing the change that occurred on Monday may take you until Friday.

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 09:42 AM
I understand. You are totally invested in your position. Recognizing the change that occurred on Monday may take you until Friday.

what change took place Monday?

Bo-4
08-09-2016, 09:55 AM
Yes, everyone knows that the Secret Service has to scrape her off the sidewalk several times a day.

Better go with the guy who's health is "astonishingly excellent". He'll be the "healthiest president in history"!!

:rofl:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/14/the-donald-s-trumped-up-medical-report.html

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 09:56 AM
what change took place Monday?
Trump unveiled his pro-economic growth plan. It is an election winner.

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 09:59 AM
who wants a old woman in the presidential office that has admitted to being stupid, irresponsible and has a wiring problem.
raise your hand common sense................every vote counts, twice if you're dead

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 10:01 AM

liberals don't want economic recovery..........they rely upon strife and discord

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 10:02 AM
liberals don't want economic recovery..........they rely upon strife and discord
It worked for FDR. His policies kept millions in abject poverty. And the fools loved him for it.

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 10:05 AM
It worked for FDR. His policies kept millions in abject poverty. And the fools loved him for it.

even to this day............

Common Sense
I understand your problem. You believe in massive government. You believe all wealth belongs to the government and is its for redistribution. Beliefs like yours are the reason why the radical Marxist's policies have failed to bring the promised utopia.

Trump's solid economic plan will return economic growth to the nation. This is an election winner.

No, I don't believe what you've asserted. I'm a business owner and I get frustrated with regulations and taxes etc...

Trump's "plan" is just more of his bullshit. It's not going to win him the election.

NapRover

I don't think so. He'll fix:
Immigration (drugs)
Vets healthcare
Economy
Military (including overhauling Nato)
SCOTUS
Freedom of religion
Government waste and corruption
Terrorism

I see Hillary as a disaster in each of these

Common
08-09-2016, 10:06 AM
You Going Down w/Trump :grin:

Not me honey I have financial means and I will continue to live a very good life.

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 10:07 AM

Hes made those statements in the past. There's no change there.

Common
08-09-2016, 10:14 AM
No, I don't believe what you've asserted. I'm a business owner and I get frustrated with regulations and taxes etc...

Trump's "plan" is just more of his bullshit. It's not going to win him the election.

Your a canadian businessman

Common
08-09-2016, 10:14 AM

who are you voting for

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 10:16 AM

...........exactly...........

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 10:16 AM
who are you voting for

sometimes I think they're still searching for Waldo..........

Common Sense
08-09-2016, 10:17 AM

...and?

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 10:19 AM
who are you voting for

Gary Johnson.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 10:19 AM

Trump's "plan" is just more of his bull$#@!. It's not going to win him the election.
Are you a business owner in the United States?

Of course, his pro-economic growth plan is an election winner. Just the change in corporate taxes alone is a game changer. In addition, he will eliminate the evil, greedy, Marxist, confiscatory taxes on profits earned outside the US and replace it with a 10% tax. So some of those trillions of dollars will be coming to America.

Ending the Marxist-Red-environmental war on American energy will also spur growth. Imagine a nation with a growing economy. This is going to strip away those democrats with any brains.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 10:20 AM
Denial is cute.

For a while.

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 10:24 AM
Trump will rise in popularity with his economic views, but will fall on his foreign policy and domestic ideas. They are mostly incoherent. He doesn't have a good grasp of the issues. He's not going to be able to inspire people by his ability to communicate his views.

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 10:26 AM
Denial is cute.

For a while.

Are you trying to claim that this was the first time he addressed economic issues?

the only new thing he floated was decreasing the number of tax brackets. That's all.

silvereyes
08-09-2016, 11:13 AM
Trump will rise in popularity with his economic views, but will fall on his foreign policy and domestic ideas. They are mostly incoherent. He doesn't have a good grasp of the issues. He's not going to be able to inspire people by his ability to communicate his views.

I really think he believes that he can bully his way into anything.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 11:17 AM
It is the economy, stupid.

And next is national security. Defend our borders.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 11:18 AM
His economic plan is pro-growth. It is a winner.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 11:19 AM
Are you trying to claim that this was the first time he addressed economic issues?

the only new thing he floated was decreasing the number of tax brackets. That's all.
Deflect all you want. I give you until Friday to quietly get on board.

silvereyes
08-09-2016, 11:19 AM
His economic plan is pro-growth. It is a winner.

I still believe what i said.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 11:20 AM
I still believe what i said.
Of course you do.

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 11:20 AM

and your bitch Hildebeast can steal 6 billion dollars, lie about everything she's ever done, and YOU call Trump a crook????
sweet lordy be

silvereyes
08-09-2016, 11:22 AM
and your bitch Hildebeast can steal 6 billion dollars, lie about everything she's ever done, and YOU call Trump a crook????
sweet lordy be

St. Fuckstick...go find ONE post where i called Chump a crook. You have 5 minutes.

Oboe
08-09-2016, 11:23 AM
No clue here, but from what I've seen of her, I think she has some medical issues that could be disastrous for her.

She may also be suffering from the Gersh Kuntzman variation of PTSD when she took sniper fire in Bosnia or wherever.

donttread
08-09-2016, 11:27 AM
I think its becoming more apparent that hillary has what may be some serious health issues. Of course they will be all covered up with the help of the media until shes elected.

OK, ultra libs , start looking very hard at the VP candidate you may in fact be electing president .

Oboe
08-09-2016, 11:30 AM
OK, ultra libs , start looking very hard at the VP candidate you may in fact be electing president .

He's obamas boy.

donttread
08-09-2016, 11:30 AM
Cool. Broke-Brained Crooked Hillary has been exposed. Now everyone will be watching. She short-circuits. She lies. She falls down. She is frequently confused according to her lover, uh, aide, Huma.

silvereyes
08-09-2016, 11:32 AM

Which is one reason why O beat McCain.

donttread
08-09-2016, 11:33 AM
As I said if you are that concerned about her health and she does not disclose her MR don't vote for her of it concearns you that much. But it's this country we have Privacy laws particularly related to health care.

Oboe
08-09-2016, 11:43 AM
As I said if you are that concerned about her health and she does not disclose her MR don't vote for her of it concearns you that much. But it's this country we have Privacy laws particularly related to health care.

Yeah, try calling the hospital when you just found out your wife has been in a wreck. They won't tell you shit.

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 11:48 AM
St. $#@!stick...go find ONE post where i called Chump a crook. You have 5 minutes.

some time back it was something about his dishonesty because of 4 bankruptcies.........you don't even know the difference between a chapter 7, 11, or 13................

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 11:48 AM

Thats no different than most politicians.

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 11:52 AM
It is the economy, stupid.

And next is national security. Defend our borders.

The economy is part of the story.

I'm not so sure that most people are as confident as you are in his ideas on national security. And his big issue, the wall, will never happen and everyone knows it.

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 11:53 AM
Deflect all you want. I give you until Friday to quietly get on board.

The only defection is coming from you.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 11:55 AM
The economy is part of the story.

I'm not so sure that most people are as confident as you are in his ideas on national security. And his big issue, the wall, will never happen and everyone knows it.
The economy is most of the story. National security is next in line. Of course, the Southern Wall will be built. There is nothing to prevent it.

MisterVeritis
The only defection is coming from you.
I shall waste no further time. Your beliefs change nothing.

Common Sense
Lol...

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 11:56 AM
Lol...
Maybe T banged his head. :-)

Common Sense
08-09-2016, 12:02 PM

I was laughing at your ..."no way to prevent the wall" comment.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 12:03 PM
Is there something you believe would prevent the wall?

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 12:11 PM
Trump did not say anything new in his economic address yesterday other than reducing our tax table to three brackets.

Still when hen he sticks to economic issues, he gets positive results. Unfortunately for him, that's not the only thing Americans are concerned about today.

Right now, the only candidate more disrespected nationally than Mrs. Clinton is Donald Trump.

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 12:12 PM

Oops........

nic34
08-09-2016, 12:29 PM

More failed Reaganomics...

silvereyes
08-09-2016, 12:29 PM
some time back it was something about his dishonesty because of 4 bankruptcies.........you don't even know the difference between a chapter 7, 11, or 13................

So, St. Fuckstick, you found....? How many? You are wayyyyy past 5 minutes.

Safety
08-09-2016, 12:38 PM
So, St. Fuckstick, you found....? How many? You are wayyyyy past 5 minutes.

Do not call members fuckstick, watch the language

Peter1469
08-09-2016, 12:40 PM

You mean not the flaccid economic performance of the last 7 years?

silvereyes
08-09-2016, 12:47 PM
Do not call members fuckstick, watch the language

Okie dokie. Now stop his BS, PLZ.

nic34
08-09-2016, 12:50 PM
You mean not the flaccid economic performance of the last 7 years?

No, the failed idea that both clubs still believe trickle down works... if only we keep bailing out the corporatists...

You know "Bush bankrupting Tax cuts" and credit card wars.....

TrueBlue
08-09-2016, 01:27 PM

Oh how those Anti-Clinton people just love to play up the hype don't they! :)

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 02:17 PM
Oops........
LOL. It fits your foolish stance better than mine.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 02:18 PM
Interesting. I suppose Kennedy failed as well.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 02:19 PM
No, the failed idea that both clubs still believe trickle down works... if only we keep bailing out the corporatists...

Low taxes and less regulations set the stage for growth every time they are tried.

Oboe
08-09-2016, 02:21 PM
Okie dokie. Now stop his BS, PLZ.

Don't hold your breath.

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 02:29 PM
LOL. It fits your foolish stance better than mine.

Not really, but you are free to believe anything you want.

nic34
08-09-2016, 02:29 PM
Low taxes and less regulations set the stage for growth every time they are tried.

VooDoo economics didn't work then, and it doesn't now.

http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/505c50e6eab8eaa51a000024-525-746/tax-rates-and-growth.png

Tahuyaman
08-09-2016, 02:30 PM

That is true, but that's not the only issue facing us.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 02:30 PM
VooDoo economics didn't work then, and it doesn't now.

It works every time it is tried. It will this time.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 02:31 PM
That is true, but that's not the only issue facing us.
It is the issue that wins national elections.

Peter1469
08-09-2016, 04:37 PM

You don't know what you are talking about.

The Bush tax cuts created record revenues.

Congress just spent like drunken democrats.

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 04:45 PM
You don't know what you are talking about.

The Bush tax cuts created record revenues.

Congress just spent like drunken democrats.

this is the only thing we know for sure about Liberals, tax everyone into the poorhouse, and the nation will be saved