PDA

View Full Version : Former CIA Officer Evan McMullin Launches Independent Presidential Bid

debbietoo
08-09-2016, 07:09 AM
I think this is a last ditch resort on the part of the republicans to try and change the odds of Hillary winning the election; I, personally don't think they stand a chance!

"With the stakes so high for our nation and at this late stage in the process, I can no longer stand on the sidelines," McMullin said in a statement. "Our country needs leaders who are in it for the right reasons and who actually understand what makes this country the greatest on earth. Leaders who will unite us and guide us to a prosperous, secure future, beyond the dysfunction of a broken political system."

Source:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cia-officer-evan-mcmullin-launches-independent-presidential-bid/story?id=41201256

Mac-7
08-09-2016, 07:22 AM
This is pro Cookie Lady, not a move against her.

Putting a third republican in the race along with johnson and trump is meant to insure a hillary victory in november

nathanbforrest45
08-09-2016, 09:02 AM
What kind of idiot would vote for a third party candidate when the stakes are so high in this election?

debbietoo
08-09-2016, 09:33 AM
Oh, really? I thought it was a last ditch effort on the part of republicans. How would it help Hillary?

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 09:42 AM
Oh, really? I thought it was a last ditch effort on the part of republicans. How would it help Hillary?
I love your sense of humor.

The foolish NeverTrump movement will fail. Trump's pro-economic growth policy ended any influence spoilers might have had.

The 15% corporate tax rate alone will be a significant economic growth engine. Add to that the 10% money repatriation tax rate and the growth will begin almost immediately after the election brings us a Trump presidency. You will like living in a prosperous, wealthy nation.

Peter1469
08-09-2016, 12:35 PM
We have one confirmed kill with Hillary's server. How many more are out there?