PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Father of muslim who killed 50 homosexuals supports hillary for president

Mac-7
08-09-2016, 09:29 AM
Seen at hillary campaign event in florida.

send him and the rest of his clan back to afghanistan

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/9/omar-mateens-father-attends-hillary-clinton-rally/

Cigar
08-09-2016, 09:30 AM
There's Two Fathers ? :huh:

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 09:31 AM
the Libruls are going to justify this in 1..........2............3.........4............

exotix
08-09-2016, 09:34 AM
LOL

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/09/florida-dnc-invites-orlando-terrorist-father-to-hillary-clinton-rally-seddique-mateen-accepts-and-attends/

The Florida DNC sent a rally invitation to the father of the Orlando Pulse Nightclub Terrorist, Omar Mateen.

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 09:56 AM
LOL

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/09/florida-dnc-invites-orlando-terrorist-father-to-hillary-clinton-rally-seddique-mateen-accepts-and-attends/

The Florida DNC sent a rally invitation to the father of the Orlando Pulse Nightclub Terrorist, Omar Mateen.

you say that like it surprises you............

Common Sense
08-09-2016, 09:59 AM
He's not responsible for his son's crimes and psychosis. He has been cooperating with law enforcement.

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 10:03 AM
He's not responsible for his son's crimes and psychosis. He has been cooperating with law enforcement.

so you finally admit that radical Muzzies are psychotics..................

Mac-7
08-09-2016, 10:08 AM

Exactly.

the father and the son are just normal average muslims

And naturally they support hillary

Common Sense
08-09-2016, 10:11 AM

Finally? Anyone who wants to kill people who don't believe as they do is a nut.

But I'm not a douche so I don't label a billion people as muzzies.

Mac-7
08-09-2016, 10:17 AM

Not in the case of muslims.

thats normal behavior for them

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 10:20 AM

they all fall under one, two or all three: tinder, kindle,fire

Common Sense
08-09-2016, 10:20 AM

Clearly it's not.

There are millions of muslims in the US and a billion in the world. If what you've said is true, you'd see this happening several times a day in the US.

Frankly those crazy muslims remind me of some of the crazy conservatives here. Calling for the death of those they disagree with.

Common Sense
08-09-2016, 10:22 AM
they all fall under one, two or all three: tinder, kindle,fire

See, like this Mac. This person says similar things and seems to have the same mindset as a radicalized muslim. Kill your perceived enemies. Clearly it's just internet bravado, but it's crazy none the less.

Mac-7
08-09-2016, 10:23 AM
Clearly it's not.

There are millions of muslims in the US and a billion in the world. If what you've said is true, you'd see this happening several times a day in the US.

Frankly those crazy muslims remind me of some of the crazy conservatives here. Calling for the death of those they disagree with.

Around the world a muslim wages jihad against unarmed innocent people almost every day.

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 10:24 AM
See, like this Mac. This person says similar things and seems to have the same mindset as a radicalized muslim. Kill your perceived enemies. Clearly it's just internet bravado, but it's crazy none the less.

I believe it was the Muslims who declared war on the world, first.
How many of your favorite group of Muzzies do you have living in your house?

Common Sense
08-09-2016, 10:27 AM
I believe it was the Muslims who declared war on the world, first.
How many of your favorite group of Muzzies do you have living in your house?

A billion Muslims declared war? I thought it was radicalized groups like ISIS and AQ.

Do you know any actual muslims? Or do you only get scared of what you see on tee vee?

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 10:34 AM
A billion Muslims declared war? I thought it was radicalized groups like ISIS and AQ.

Do you know any actual muslims? Or do you only get scared of what you see on tee vee?

so, no...you haven't put up your Muzzies yet..got it

Mac-7
08-09-2016, 10:34 AM

I guess cs thinks isis is recruiting its fighters from space aliens rather than the pool of normal muslims all over the world

Common Sense
08-09-2016, 10:35 AM
so, no...you haven't put up your Muzzies yet..got it

What does that even mean? Is someone asking you to put up muslims in your house?

Canada is taking in more Syrian refugees than the US is.

FindersKeepers
08-09-2016, 10:54 AM

The father is a supporter of the Taliban, that extremist group that believes in sharia law. He has his very own level of psychosis.

And, he's thrilled about Hillary.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-father-seddique-mateen-taliban-god-punish-gays/

Democrats must be so proud.

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 10:57 AM
What does that even mean? Is someone asking you to put up muslims in your house?

that's your fother mucking problem...........

Oboe
08-09-2016, 10:59 AM

But I'm not a douche so I don't label a billion people as muzzies.

I don't think there's quite that many, but even if you isolate all the radical jihadists who do want to kill us, you still have something like millions of them. Not a risk a sane, caring person would take.

silvereyes
08-09-2016, 10:59 AM

Any radical that acts like that is psychotic.

Oboe
08-09-2016, 11:01 AM

Canada then, will experience the Religion of Peace soon.

silvereyes
08-09-2016, 11:05 AM
The father is a supporter of the Taliban, that extremist group that believes in sharia law. He has his very own level of psychosis.

And, he's thrilled about Hillary.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-father-seddique-mateen-taliban-god-punish-gays/

Democrats must be so proud.

He also said this...from that link:

He then adds: "God will punish those involved in homosexuality," saying it's, "not an issue that humans should deal with."
That being said..not including that...he also sounds like a mental head case.

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 11:11 AM
Any radical that acts like that is psychotic.

they don't all have to be violent radicals to take over a country. Can we say:
Sweden, France, Germany, Belgium?
once they have a toe in the door, the rest of their shiot will follow, and you damned well know it

silvereyes
08-09-2016, 11:14 AM
they don't all have to be violent radicals to take over a country. Can we say:
Sweden, France, Germany, Belgium?
once they have a toe in the door, the rest of their shiot will follow, and you damned well know it

You have serious spittle-flying anger issues.

Stay away from firearms.

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 11:18 AM

Stay away from firearms.

I will when you start considering this side of the argument. You have no idea what can of worms you're opening. Typical Liberal eyesight...you can never see around the corner nor past the end of your nose-it-all

silvereyes
08-09-2016, 11:21 AM
I will when you start considering this side of the argument. You have no idea what can of worms you're opening. Typical Liberal eyesight...you can never see around the corner nor past the end of your nose-it-all

Baaahahahahaha! Holy shit. That know it all shit is straight up YOU.

AZ Jim
08-09-2016, 11:21 AM
He supports Hillary? My reaction? SO?

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 11:42 AM
Baaahahahahaha! Holy $#@!. That know it all $#@! is straight up YOU.

so, Sweden, Belgium, France, Germany have got it all wrong?
and the past 7 mass shootings and the beheading on OK were all a figment of those concerned, imagination?

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 11:45 AM
He supports Hillary? My reaction? SO?

well, if we put your weight to the claim that Trump is a White Supremacist because the KKK says they'll back him, just what does that make Hillary? The communist Party has placed themselves on her side, and the radical Muslims.....she's pure frickin' traitor shot through and through

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 11:46 AM

Stay away from firearms.

of course you're coming here and make sure of that?

Common Sense
08-09-2016, 11:47 AM
Like a bunch of cartoon characters...

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 11:49 AM

glad you admit to what you really are................

AZ Jim
08-09-2016, 12:14 PM
well, if we put your weight to the claim that Trump is a White Supremacist because the KKK says they'll back him, just what does that make Hillary? The communist Party has placed themselves on her side, and the radical Muslims.....she's pure frickin' traitor shot through and throughYou, amigo are a fucking tinhat hate crazed idiot.

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 12:29 PM
You, amigo are a $#@!ing tinhat hate crazed idiot.

really.............how droll...............and here you want these crazed killers in this country and you call ME crazy?

silvereyes
08-09-2016, 12:46 PM
of course you're coming here and make sure of that?

Pfffft. St. F, i have zero desire to oversee any of your craziness.

Safety
08-09-2016, 12:48 PM
Fear.

Mac-7
08-09-2016, 12:50 PM

Ease up jim

someone as old as you should have learned how to disagree without hurling clownish insults by now.

nic34
08-09-2016, 01:07 PM

Do you think you're trying to reason with sane, caring people here?

Really?

nic34
08-09-2016, 01:09 PM

Leave the sane, caring people alone.

Chris
08-10-2016, 11:41 AM
that's your fother mucking problem...........

Watch the language, bad faith.

gamewell45
08-10-2016, 11:45 AM

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/9/omar-mateens-father-attends-hillary-clinton-rally/

I'm sure that there are plenty of Republican who are parents of convicted felon's and it would be fair to say that they will be voting for Trump. Does that bother you at all???

stjames1_53
08-10-2016, 12:30 PM
how many of those parents children admitted to murdering 50 people? How many did it in the name of allah?

Mac-7
08-10-2016, 12:57 PM
I'm sure that there are plenty of Republican who are parents of convicted felon's and it would be fair to say that they will be voting for Trump. Does that bother you at all???

You are calling the muslim mass murderer of 49 homosexuals a mere felon?

thats really gay

jimmyz
08-10-2016, 01:34 PM
I think it was an attempt to incite Trump to say something inflammatory. So far it has failed. The DNC has sunk to a new low though and those with a brain and access to the story are disgusted. It backfired on them so far. If the MSM carried the story like they should have it would have meant much more to the Trump campaign IMO.

Chris
08-10-2016, 01:43 PM
You, amigo are a fucking tinhat hate crazed idiot.

Stop the vulgar insults. Discuss topic.

stjames1_53
08-10-2016, 01:55 PM

typical Liberal..all you guys know are extreme words, nothing in between. It's one thing to be scared of something, it's altogether another to be wary of it. I see a large snake in the road, I'm going to be wary of getting out of the car and playing with it. That doesn't make me scared, it makes me wary....and smart. You always fail to use words like, caution, watchful eye, alert, etc.... You have a very small vocabulary, but it does suit you, doesn't it?
small mind, small vocabulary................

Ransom
08-10-2016, 02:06 PM
Do you think you're trying to reason with sane, caring people here?

Really?

Your candidate gave the 'sane caring' people signs and front row seats to her campaign rally.

Oops.

stjames1_53
08-10-2016, 02:12 PM
Your candidate gave the 'sane caring' people signs and front row seats to her campaign rally.

Oops.

...and paid them 50 bucks a seat

Chris
08-10-2016, 02:14 PM
Pfffft. St. F, i have zero desire to oversee any of your craziness.

TBed for ignoring warnings.

hanger4
08-10-2016, 02:18 PM
Fear.

Second Amendment Remedies

:thumbsup:

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:19 PM

Should we be shocked or surprised. I like how he got that preferred seating too! :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:20 PM

:biglaugh:

Mac-7
08-10-2016, 02:27 PM
Should we be shocked or surprised. I like how he got that preferred seating too! :biglaugh:

He was smiling in the picture I saw.

his son murdered 49 people just one month ago

if that were me I'd want to crawl into a hole with shame.

but not this Hillary voter

stjames1_53
08-10-2016, 02:29 PM

your apologist skirt is showing.........again
the Muslims declared war on the world as far back as their beginnings. It was the Muslims who had conquered most of the Mediterranean area, and they sure didn't do it with billions, but they did muster everyone they could to do it.
Take a course or two on world history before you say something ignorant, again
here's a small primer for you:
http://explorethemed.com/RiseIslam.asp

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:29 PM

:rofl: @ this moronic analogy.

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:31 PM
He was smiling in the picture I saw.

his son murdered 49 people just one month ago

if that were me I'd want to crawl into a hole with shame.

but not this Hillary voter

Liberals are not normal people who have the awareness to be ashamed of their stupidity. ;)

Ransom
08-10-2016, 02:33 PM
...and paid them 50 bucks a seat

Material cost for his big signs.

Ransom
08-10-2016, 02:35 PM
Now picture Dylan Roof's mother coming to GOP rallies and holding 'elect Trump' signs up....

...think our Common Sense's and other typical believers that denial is a river in Egypt would make noise?

Bet your sweet asscheeks.

stjames1_53
08-10-2016, 02:36 PM
Liberals are not normal people who have the awareness to be ashamed of their stupidity. ;)

they simply don't know any better.............

gamewell45
08-10-2016, 02:40 PM
how many of those parents children admitted to murdering 50 people? How many did it in the name of allah?

Does it matter if it was one life or 100? Is one life just as precious as 100. Does it matter if it was done in the name of Allah, Jesus or Satan?

gamewell45
08-10-2016, 02:41 PM
You are calling the muslim mass murderer of 49 homosexuals a mere felon?

Do you feel it would be better if it was a misdemeanor?

Mac-7
08-10-2016, 02:42 PM
Does it matter if it was one life or 100? Is one life just as precious as 100. Does it matter if it was done in the name of Allah, Jesus or Satan?

These mass murders are happening in the name of allah.

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:42 PM

:rofl:

gamewell45
08-10-2016, 02:43 PM

Oops.

Pardon me, but I don't think she was the usher.

Mac-7
08-10-2016, 02:44 PM

The man should be deported not made an honored guest of hillary clinton

gamewell45
08-10-2016, 02:45 PM
These mass murders are happening in the name of allah.

So what? Would we be having this conversation if they were done in the name of Jesus or Satan?

gamewell45
08-10-2016, 02:47 PM
The man should be deported not made an honored guest of hillary clinton

Where does it say that he was made an "honored guest" of Hillary Clinton? Your really scraping the bottom of the barrel this time.

Chris
08-10-2016, 02:47 PM
You, amigo are a fucking tinhat hate crazed idiot.

TBed for ignoring warnings.

Bo-4
08-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Why is this thread getting so much action .. i don't get it.

The father had little or nothing to do with the actions of his crazy son.

On the other hand, you've got just about every white nationalist and KKK group in the country supporting Trump.

Seems more relevant than the father of a murderer.

Mac-7
08-10-2016, 02:58 PM

On the other hand, you've got just about every white nationalist and KKK group in the country supporting Trump.

The taliban father of a muslim terrorist is as low as it gets

Bo-4
08-10-2016, 03:01 PM
The taliban father of a muslim terrorist is as low as it gets

Beats this crap eh?

https://cwcrossroads.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/cross-burning-1989-stone-mountain.gif

ripmeister
08-10-2016, 03:03 PM
I think he was a plant by the Trump campaign or one of Trumps stooges. :grin:

Ransom
08-10-2016, 03:05 PM
I think he was a plant by the Trump campaign or one of Trumps stooges. :grin:

Yeah, but you think denial is an Egyptian river too.

Mac-7
08-10-2016, 03:06 PM
Beats this crap eh?

https://cwcrossroads.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/cross-burning-1989-stone-mountain.gif

Mass murder is worse than being a white seperatist.

david duke never killed anyone that I m aware of

nor has any member of duke's family

Ransom
08-10-2016, 03:08 PM
Pardon me, but I don't think she was the usher.

Thanks for the example.....does this forum really think given it's Roof's Mom at a Trump Rally that gamewell45 here is asking 'pardon me?'

Yer game ain't that well, 45, we see right through that. Why are you such a suck up?

MisterVeritis
08-10-2016, 03:14 PM
Where does it say that he was made an "honored guest" of Hillary Clinton? Your really scraping the bottom of the barrel this time.
Do you believe the select few seats behind the candidate are the cheap seats?

Bo-4
08-10-2016, 03:18 PM
Mass murder is worse than being a white seperatist.

david duke never killed anyone that I m aware of

nor has any member of duke's family

And Omars Daddy hasn't killed anyone or broken any laws that anyone is aware of.

MANY of these clowns directly advocate violence against minorities and overthrowing the US government:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/white-nationalists-see-advancement-through-donald-trumps-candidacy-1463523858
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-nationalists-support-donald-trump/story?id=37524610
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/white-supremacists-could-be-wild-card-trump-general-election
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/white-nationalists-brag-that-trump-has-more-kkk-delegates-waiting-to-reveal-themselves/

Guilt because you're the parents of an idiot who does something stupid is FAR less damning than direct racism.

Donald's Little Doggie Whistle yesterday was for THOSE guys.

stjames1_53
08-10-2016, 03:55 PM

and don't forget, you have every hate group and communist supporting Hillary..I think we should be concerned about the communist than the KKK..........they have no problem with relieving you of your rights. For a communist, there is no Right to anything.

stjames1_53
08-10-2016, 03:56 PM
And Omars Daddy hasn't killed anyone or broken any laws that anyone is aware of.

MANY of these clowns directly advocate violence against minorities and overthrowing the US government:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/white-nationalists-see-advancement-through-donald-trumps-candidacy-1463523858
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-nationalists-support-donald-trump/story?id=37524610
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/white-supremacists-could-be-wild-card-trump-general-election
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/white-nationalists-brag-that-trump-has-more-kkk-delegates-waiting-to-reveal-themselves/

Guilt because you're the parents of an idiot who does something stupid is FAR less damning than direct racism.

here comes the only card left to play..the cheap racist card....

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 03:57 PM
Beats this crap eh?

How many mass murders have the KKK been involved with recently? Let me help you with this one; ZERO.

gamewell45
08-10-2016, 03:59 PM
Do you believe the select few seats behind the candidate are the cheap seats?

Honestly I am quite unaware what if any money is charged for seats at any rally so I cannot honestly comment on that.

MisterVeritis
08-10-2016, 04:00 PM
Honestly I am quite unaware what if any money is charged for seats at any rally so I cannot honestly comment on that.
Let me put it in a way you might understand. Would those seats be reserved for the union leaders or the for the union thugs?

gamewell45
08-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Let me put it in a way you might understand. Would those seats be reserved for the union leaders or the for the union thugs?

Again, honestly I have no idea.

MisterVeritis
08-10-2016, 04:06 PM
I will say what everyone is thinking. You are a liar and a fraud.

Have a nice day.

gamewell45
08-10-2016, 04:12 PM
I will say what everyone is thinking. You are a liar and a fraud.

Have a nice day.

Veritis, this is your only one warning from me; if you ever address me like that in this forum again, You'll end up on my ignore list. End of discussion.

MisterVeritis
08-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Veritis, this is your only one warning from me; if you ever address me like that in this forum again, You'll end up on my ignore list. End of discussion.
You are a liar and a fraud. Ignore me. That will not change your fundamental character flaw.

gamewell45
08-10-2016, 04:18 PM
You are a liar and a fraud. Ignore me. That will not change your fundamental character flaw.

Thank you for making it easy for me. Welcome to my ignore and join the the other losers on it.

Subdermal
08-10-2016, 04:29 PM

You're making it really difficult for me to continue to insist that you're smart and honest.

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 04:33 PM

:rofl:

hanger4
08-10-2016, 04:34 PM

You mean you're doggie whistle lie ??

jimmyz
08-10-2016, 06:04 PM

Can I get into the club? Pretty please

You unionized loser! And pension succubus.

Newpublius
08-10-2016, 06:19 PM

weird for sure but ultimately the reverse of the Sins of the father are not the sins of the son applies. He didn't do anything. In NYC in Gramercy Park there's a statue to Edwin Booth, brother of John Wilkes Booth. Widely considered to be the best actor of the era, we'll never know since we can't see a recording, he was a Union man who had nothing to do with the assassination.

People who do bad things have relatives.

MisterVeritis
08-10-2016, 08:18 PM
Thank you for making it easy for me. Welcome to my ignore and join the the other losers on it.

I am hurt! LOL. A liar, a fraud, and a union thug put me on his ignore list. I wonder how long it will take for me to recover?

A liar, a fraud, and a union thug walk into a bar. What does the bartender say?

Hi Gamewell.

MisterVeritis
08-10-2016, 08:21 PM
And, like the murderous son the father believes Sharia law is the cat's pajamas. Oh, and gay men should be killed. Go Democrats. Go Islamofascist Muslims. Go Hillary, to jail in 2017.

Mac-7
08-10-2016, 08:31 PM
weird for sure but ultimately the reverse of the Sins of the father are not the sins of the son applies. He didn't do anything. In NYC in Gramercy Park there's a statue to Edwin Booth, brother of John Wilkes Booth. Widely considered to be the best actor of the era, we'll never know since we can't see a recording, he was a Union man who had nothing to do with the assassination.

Booth was born here, this guy was not.

send him back to his home country where he belongs

gamewell45
08-10-2016, 09:16 PM
Can I get into the club? Pretty please

You unionized loser! And pension succubus.

Well its not really a club; rather a dumping ground for losers so I don't have to see what they post anymore. Works out quite nice to be honest.

Bo-4
08-10-2016, 09:21 PM
Guys .. i CANNOT argue with dumb, but thanks for playing.

Bo-4
08-10-2016, 09:21 PM
How many mass murders have the KKK been involved with recently? Let me help you with this one; ZERO.

SOOO .. you wanna bet a month off the board? :D

Bo-4
08-10-2016, 09:24 PM
and don't forget, you have every hate group and communist supporting Hillary..I think we should be concerned about the communist than the KKK..........they have no problem with relieving you of your rights. For a communist, there is no Right to anything.

That made no sense .. but do continue

Mister D
08-10-2016, 09:26 PM
SOOO .. you wanna bet a month off the board? :D

You remember what happened last time...:D

Bo-4
08-10-2016, 09:26 PM
And, like the murderous son the father believes Sharia law is the cat's pajamas. Oh, and gay men should be killed. Go Democrats. Go Islamofascist Muslims. Go Hillary, to jail in 2017.

Linkage from something other than DailyCaller or their ilk please?

Safety
08-10-2016, 11:14 PM
You remember what happened last time...:D

He stayed off for a month?

Mac-7
08-11-2016, 03:22 AM

Bo's links do not support his claim that white nationalists even advocate violence against minorities.

much less kill people

But the son of a muslim hillary supporter killed 49 people just one month ago.

btw: what sort of twisted lib thinking describes murdering 49 people as "an idiot who does something stupid?"

mass murder is merely "acting stupid" in lib la la land?

stjames1_53
08-11-2016, 05:59 AM
Linkage from something other than DailyCaller or their ilk please?

this, from a person that thinks Mother Jones is the new bible

stjames1_53
08-11-2016, 06:04 AM
That made no sense .. but do continue

proving once again, Liberals are education deficient.....................
What I want is what you claimed What KKK mass murder was committed in the last 10, 15, 20, or 25 years? Linkage, please.
NOTE: the last 7 mass shootings were committed by Muslims

Mac-7
08-11-2016, 07:02 AM
this, from a person that thinks Mother Jones is the new bible

Or NPR

a lot of libs prefer to get their liberal misinformation from the calm talkers