PDA

View Full Version : tPF "....Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is."

OGIS
08-09-2016, 04:03 PM
OK, folks, if this is an accurate quote, in accurate context, this this confirms my voting decision.

One does not even JOKE about presidential assassination.

No one can justify this.

Anybody but Trump for President.

Trump Suggests '2nd Amendment People' Might Take Out ClintonDonald Trump suggested at a Tuesday rally that "the Second Amendment people" might be the only ones who can take action against a Clinton presidency.

In a speech at the University of North Carolina, Trump suggested gun owners could take Clinton out in order to prevent her appointing judges to the Supreme Court.

"If she gets to pick her judges," Trump said, "nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-executed-clinton-short-circuited?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Cigar
08-09-2016, 04:12 PM
He's Toast

Oboe
08-09-2016, 04:28 PM
If any of you had an ounce of sense, you would understand what he meant by his remarks. Instead, all you can do is make up ignorant crap. He wasn't suggesting to kill Mrs. Clinton. Once Mrs. Clinton, through the courts repeals the 2nd amendment, the "second amendment people" as he put it can then perform the grizzly task of not putting up with it. That is what he refers to. Mrs. Clinton has no part in that terrible time, other than as a helpless observer, as do the foolish petulant liberals who cannot see past the unfounded joy of electing a criminal as president.

OGIS
08-09-2016, 04:41 PM
If any of you had an ounce of sense, you would understand what he meant by his remarks. Instead, all you can do is make up ignorant crap. He wasn't suggesting to kill Mrs. Clinton. Once Mrs. Clinton, through the courts repeals the 2nd amendment, the "second amendment people" as he put it can then perform the grizzly task of not putting up with it. That is what he refers to. Mrs. Clinton has no part in that terrible time, other than as a helpless observer, as do the foolish petulant liberals who cannot see past the unfounded joy of electing a criminal as president.

So do I believe you, or my own lying eyes?

Common Sense
08-09-2016, 04:43 PM

You're deluding yourself. We all know what he was saying. While he may not really mean it...he said it. Live with it and rationalize it all you wish.

MisterVeritis
I like it.

Oboe

You aren't capable.

Peter1469
08-09-2016, 04:44 PM
She already got one man killed with her server. I imagine that there are people involved in special access programs that are none to happy with her.

Oboe
08-09-2016, 04:46 PM
You're deluding yourself. We all know what he was saying. While he may not really mean it...he said it. Live with it and rationalize it all you wish.

If you really knew what he was saying then you wouldn't have the position you have.

Common Sense
08-09-2016, 04:47 PM
If you really knew what he was saying then you wouldn't have the position you have.

OK...whatever that's supposed to mean.

I honestly don't care if you choose to lie to yourself.

Mac-7
08-09-2016, 04:49 PM
This is old news that has already been covered on this forum.

Mark III
08-09-2016, 04:52 PM

That was a hot mess of a comment. lol.

OGIS
08-09-2016, 05:31 PM
Here's a thought that just popped into my head: what must Trump's Secret Service detail have thought about that remark? Advocating the assassination of a political opponent... ALSO guarded by Secret Service? A Secret Service agent knows that he/she is expected to take the hit instead of the President. To get the Man (or Woman) you gotta go through the SS first.

In other words, Trump just suggested that the Secret Service around Hillary become a target for being killed. In the presence of other Secret Service people.

Fabulous.

Mark III
08-09-2016, 05:36 PM
Here's a thought that just popped into my head: what must Trump's Secret Service detail have thought about that remark? Advocating the assassination of a political opponent... ALSO guarded by Secret Service? A Secret Service agent knows that he/she is expected to take the hit instead of the President. To get the Man (or Woman) you gotta go through the SS first.

In other words, Trump just suggested that the Secret Service around Hillary become a target for being killed. In the presence of other Secret Service people.

Fabulous.

As far as I can tell browsing around the internet and social media and a couple tv news programs, this comment is another political disaster for Donald Trump. Whether there is a "benign" interpretation or not, the comment is being widely seen as incredibly irresponsible at, best.

Chris
08-09-2016, 05:39 PM
He was telling people to vote not shoot.

This is what politics has come to.

OGIS
08-09-2016, 05:44 PM
"I'm voting for Trump because he says what he means!"

"He's only kidding about inciting violence!"

Peter1469
08-09-2016, 05:46 PM
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcs3.gtaall.com%2Fscreenshots%2F4dc 09%2F2013-10%2Foriginal%2Fe26f63b971a5442403a4352ecb20304ae9 88a80f%2F128936-GTAIV-2013-10-08-19-59-32-12.jpg&f=1

CaveDog
08-09-2016, 05:50 PM
I didn't interpret it as suggesting assassination. I didn't even think of it being interpreted that way until the usual howling arose from the left. It sounded to me like an indirect reference to the popular "from my cold dead hands" refrain that resonates with the gun culture. It's the sort of statement which would be calculated to help establish his credibility with the segment of "gun people" who embrace that sort of bravado. Nothing more.

Ravens Fan
08-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Hmmm... Someone who made a tasteless comment/joke versus someone who has been careless with our nations secrets.... no contest.

OGIS
08-09-2016, 06:14 PM

Ethereal
08-09-2016, 06:17 PM
I have no idea what that quote means. That's why I'm glad we have our resident Trump whisperers to tell me exactly what it means. Somehow, they always know.

Peter1469
08-09-2016, 06:17 PM
Hillary was fast and loose with special access programs.

I imagine she has some dangerous enemies.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 06:19 PM

I imagine she has some dangerous enemies.
I hope so.

suds00
08-09-2016, 06:32 PM
when your wrong always bully the opposition

rembrant
08-09-2016, 06:37 PM
He's ToastWhen the "dog whistle" can be heard by everyone.........

Trump's Loose Cannon is not finished yet. Trump will trump his own madman act. Repubs are jumping overboard. a Year ago.....one might think we needed divine intervention to save the USA from the tea party cult... guess we got bailed out.

Cletus
08-09-2016, 06:39 PM
When the "dog whistle" can be heard by everyone.........

Trump's Loose Cannon is not finished yet. Trump will trump his own madman act. Repubs are jumping overboard. a Year ago.....one might think we needed divine intervention to save the USA from the tea party cult... guess we got bailed out.

What specifically, do you find objectionable about what you foolishly have chosen to label "the tea party cult"?

rembrant
08-09-2016, 06:39 PM

I imagine she has some dangerous enemies. Huh? Can you even explain your vague claim? In What role? In what year? special access to WHAT? I think you're making up stuff.

Peter1469
08-09-2016, 06:41 PM
Huh? Can you even explain your vague claim? In What role? In what year? special access to WHAT? I think you're making up stuff.

It is part of the public record - Hillary's server included the highest levels of US secrets. There are multiple threads on it.

rembrant
08-09-2016, 06:43 PM
What specifically, do you find objectionable about what you foolishly have chosen to label "the tea party cult"? Damn near EVERYTHING. Trickle Down, broad spectrum bigotry, rampant Theocracy (or clear attempts) Lack of any integrity, damage to our economy and our global reputation (Stupid party)... that's just starters. Individuals can add some further things.

zelmo1234
08-09-2016, 06:46 PM
OK, folks, if this is an accurate quote, in accurate context, this this confirms my voting decision.

No one can justify this.

I will bet that you were Pissed when they made this?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0853096/

If joking about it is bad, making a how to movie about it must have had you livid?

Cletus
Damn near EVERYTHING. Trickle Down, broad spectrum bigotry, rampant Theocracy (or clear attempts) Lack of any integrity, damage to our economy and our global reputation (Stupid party)... that's just starters. Individuals can add some further things.

So, you just made a bunch of stuff and posted it.

Okay.

Peter1469
The Tea Party(ies) will take over when the Fans crash the economy.

OGIS
08-09-2016, 06:53 PM
I will bet that you were Pissed when they made this?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0853096/

If joking about it is bad, making a how to movie about it must have had you livid?

Yes, indeed, I was.

You might want to check your assumptions.

Bethere
08-09-2016, 06:57 PM

Election 2016 isn't about the status quo or nationalism. Instead, it is a referendum on Donald Trump's sanity and that of his broken party.

OGIS
08-09-2016, 06:57 PM
O. M. G.

The idea has been bandied about that Trump was paid off a year or more ago by the Clinton Machine and is actually a Manchurian Candidate for Hillary, throwing the election.

But I didn't even think of this possibility: pay close attention to what this guy says at time 1:40 on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz8G3IlccUM

Perhaps he is simply a ballsy extortionist? A quarter billion dollars in "go away" money would do a lot to smooth any ego..... especially if his businesses are not doing quite as well as he says they are....

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Damn near EVERYTHING. Trickle Down, broad spectrum bigotry, rampant Theocracy (or clear attempts) Lack of any integrity, damage to our economy and our global reputation (Stupid party)... that's just starters. Individuals can add some further things.
Kook alert. Another suspect.

OGIS
08-09-2016, 07:01 PM

Petey learned a new word the other day. That's a good thing, as "social autist" was getting boring. And Petey is so proud of himself. That's also a good thing. You GO, Petey!

Peter1469
08-09-2016, 07:05 PM
Election 2016 isn't about the status quo or nationalism. Instead, it is a referendum on Donald Trump's sanity and that of his broken party.

Untrue.

Hillary is the status quo and the march towards a borderless world as articulated by John Kerry.

rembrant
08-09-2016, 07:11 PM
It is part of the public record - Hillary's server included the highest levels of US secrets. There are multiple threads on it. are you kidding? " Highest Level" such stuff is never communicated via EMAIL. You didn't know that? So......since NO contents are " public record" ... how the hell do you know WHAT is there? I follow news, politics....I have not seen ANY ... PUBLIC RECORD? That's a LIE. Tell us the content of ONE of these "public" emails... just ONE.

Of 20,000 or so emails... a "few" were classified mostly later,LATER... after the fact. Classified in NOT the " highest Level Of Secret. Meanwhile.. there's NO reason to think ANYONE accessed/hacked that server. Likewise the email servers of Powell and Rice. Snowden....got into the NSA system and downloaded a BUNCH.....so? So is a .Gov server everyone KNOWS about.. more secure?

The Home of any ex President or First lady.. has SECRET SERVICE. That's WAY better than the average security guard. You can't physically get AT it. Access was .. MINIMAL and restricted. Many people did not KNOW there was such a server till REPUBS ....years later..... found it a vehicle for slander and witchunts.

Unlike TRUMP U, a FRAUD/Scam...... was any HARM a result? No. Repubs had to demand the whole SERVER to just get access. They could not 'Google it" or ask the Russians. The Russians did not get in, nor the chines, Iranians... whoever.

Yet...... YOU come here implying you KNOW SOMETHING? You are wrong.

Peter1469
08-09-2016, 07:13 PM
are you kidding? " Highest Level" such stuff is never communicated via EMAIL. You didn't know that? So......since NO contents are " public record" ... how the hell do you know WHAT is there? I follow news, politics....I have not seen ANY ... PUBLIC RECORD? That's a LIE. Tell us the content of ONE of these "public" emails... just ONE.

Of 20,000 or so emails... a "few" were classified mostly later,LATER... after the fact. Classified in NOT the " highest Level Of Secret. Meanwhile.. there's NO reason to think ANYONE accessed/hacked that server. Likewise the email servers of Powell and Rice. Snowden....got into the NSA system and downloaded a BUNCH.....so? So is a .Gov server everyone KNOWS about.. more secure?

The Home of any ex President or First lady.. has SECRET SERVICE. That's WAY better than the average security guard. You can't physically get AT it. Access was .. MINIMAL and restricted. Many people did not KNOW there was such a server till REPUBS ....years later..... found it a vehicle for slander and witchunts.

Unlike TRUMP U, a FRAUD/Scam...... was any HARM a result? No. Repubs had to demand the whole SERVER to just get access. They could not 'Google it" or ask the Russians. The Russians did not get in, nor the chines, Iranians... whoever.

Incorrect.

Hillary had the highest code level from the NSA on her home-spooled server.

My ex-wife has way more clearance than I do and she isn't cleared for that stuff.

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 07:13 PM
are you kidding? " Highest Level" such stuff is never communicated via EMAIL. You didn't know that? So......since NO contents are " public record" ... how the hell do you know WHAT is there? I follow news, politics....I have not seen ANY ... PUBLIC RECORD? That's a LIE. Tell us the content of ONE of these "public" emails... just ONE.

You are several years behind. Do try to catch up. And, uh, wipe that spittle off your chin.

stjames1_53
08-09-2016, 07:14 PM

have you rationalized the 6 billion dollars, yet?

MisterVeritis
08-09-2016, 07:16 PM
Incorrect.

Hillary had the highest code level from the NSA on her home-spooled server.

My ex-wife has way more clearance than I do and she isn't cleared for that stuff.
It wasn't just the NSA. The special access programs deal with operational matters. The actual names and positions that spies hold are very tightly controlled. But Crooked Hillary exposed those sensitive matters to our enemies and our friends.

rembrant
08-09-2016, 07:21 PM
Untrue.

Hillary is the status quo and the march towards a borderless world as articulated by John Kerry. Kerry is not advocating or expecting a " Borderless world" . Hillary is not an incumbent president and has a number of "new" things on the platform. How is that so "status quo" How big a cliff must we leap from to be.. NO normal.. not practical enough to please you? The USA is a BIG country, #1 by many metrics. We CAN improve ourselves but...I look out my window, I sit on the porch with morning coffee... I see NO call to panic and go INSANE to do some nutjob agenda. If anything.. we had ample nutjob obstruction, have a backlog of important business.

rembrant
08-09-2016, 07:40 PM
You are several years behind. Do try to catch up. And, uh, wipe that spittle off your chin. Several years behind..WHAT? You have not said. I think it's hot air.. cheap slurs from a know nothing. I CHALLENGE you.. tell us the CONTENT of just a FEW of those " public record' emails and why they are a problem. You made BIG CLAIMS...... your like The Cowboy bragging about his ranch.. 1 acre with 10 chickens.
Got a big HAT. No cattle.

rembrant
08-09-2016, 07:47 PM
It wasn't just the NSA. The special access programs deal with operational matters. The actual names and positions that spies hold are very tightly controlled. But Crooked Hillary exposed those sensitive matters to our enemies and our friends. The CIA does NOT email the names,positions of spies,that's IN HOUSE... "need to know". Agencies like CIA and NSA do direct briefing on anything major.

I do NOT think you know how all this shit works. You repeat random bullcrap you dredge from some nut online.. which.. is not true. Hillary exposed NOTHING. What friend or enemy hacked anything? Name a few. It's hard to HACK a server you never knew existed.

hanger4
08-09-2016, 08:13 PM
Trumps comments n context;

"Hillary wants to abolish — essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick…
(CROWD BOOING) If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don’t know. But — but I’ll tell you what. That will be a horrible day. If — if Hillary gets to put her judges — right now, we’re tied. You see what’s going on.
XXX you see what’s going on? We tied because Scalia – this was not suppose to happen. Justice Scalia was going to be around for ten more years at least and this is what happens. That was a horrible thing.
So now look at it. So Hillary essentially wants to abolish the Second Amendment. Now, speaking to the NRA folks – who are great – when you – when you — and I’ll tell you, they endorsed me.
(APPLAUSE)
They endorsed me very early. My son’s a member. I’m a member.
If you – we can add I think the National Rifle Association, we can add the Second Amendment to the Justices – they almost go – in a certain way, hand in hand. Now the Justices are going to do things that are so important and we have such great Justices, you saw my list of 11 that have been vetted and respected.
(APPLAUSE)
And have gotten great. And they to a little equate – but if you don’t do the right thing, either you’re not going to have a Second Amendment or you’re not going to have much of it left. And you’re not going to be able to protect yourself, which you need.
You know, when the bad guys burst into your house, they’re not looking about into Second Amendments, and, do I have the right to do this? OK, the bad guys aren’t going to be giving up their weapons.
But the good people will say, “oh, well, that’s the law.” No, no, not going to happen, we can’t let it happen. We can’t let it happen."

The entire speech;

http://time.com/4445813/donald-trump-second-amendment-speech/?xid=tcoshare

More trumped up BS

Tell me again how Trump asked the Russians to hack Hillary's server.

Y'all need take reading comprehension classes.

OGIS
08-09-2016, 08:37 PM
......Meanwhile.. there's NO reason to think ANYONE accessed/hacked that server..........

I understand that a large part of that hack charge was the presence of spam emails on her system. You know, like everyone of us gets every farking day and tosses to trash without opening as a matter of course. Their RWNJ wordsmiths conflate the presence of those emails with "ZOMFG HER COMPUTER WAS HACKED FOR STATE SEEKRITS!!!11ones!!!!"

No, it wasn't. Stop lying and making sh1t up.

hanger4
08-09-2016, 09:04 PM
Meanwhile.. there's NO reason to think ANYONE accessed/hacked that server.

And there no reason to believe it wasn't hacked. Comey's words;

"But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account."

zelmo1234
08-10-2016, 01:07 AM
Kerry is not advocating or expecting a " Borderless world" . Hillary is not an incumbent president and has a number of "new" things on the platform. How is that so "status quo" How big a cliff must we leap from to be.. NO normal.. not practical enough to please you? The USA is a BIG country, #1 by many metrics. We CAN improve ourselves but...I look out my window, I sit on the porch with morning coffee... I see NO call to panic and go INSANE to do some nutjob agenda. If anything.. we had ample nutjob obstruction, have a backlog of important business.

Here is your big Chance.

So what new polices is Hillary Advocating? That is Step number one!

And what items on the Obama Agenda are currently being blocked by the GOP, Other that not voting on the Supreme Court Justice.

Crepitus
08-10-2016, 03:11 AM

Spin boy, spin like the wind!

hanger4
08-10-2016, 05:43 AM
Spin boy, spin like the wind!

The only spin is from your fingers. The speech has been linked and the several paragraphs revolving around those words have been posted.

Time for you and others to kill the meme and stop spreading lies.

Adelaide
08-10-2016, 09:37 AM
Seems like he got himself a bigger shovel with which to dig a hole. He's losing this election, Clinton isn't winning it. He needs to get his shit together.

Cigar
08-10-2016, 09:43 AM
Seems like he got himself a bigger shovel with which to dig a hole. He's losing this election, Clinton isn't winning it. He needs to get his $#@! together.

He was disqualified from the time he cane down the escalator ... making himself over at age 70 won't change who he's been for 70 years of his life.

Crepitus
08-10-2016, 09:50 AM
The only spin is from your fingers. The speech has been linked and the several paragraphs revolving around those words have been posted.

Time for you and others to kill the meme and stop spreading lies.
Not a lie. What you and the other conservative types are doing is spinning, really more like squirming, to make what he said look less bad. There's no way you can cover this one up. He hinted that someone should assassinate the other candidate. He was probably joking but that doesn't excuse it.

You guys are gonna hafta own this one.

Cigar
08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
Elizabeth Warren tweet re Trump:'@realDonaldTrump makes death threats because he's a pathetic coward who can't handle the fact that he's losing to a girl.' :biglaugh:

https://twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/763130669606309892
https://twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/763131045411688448

zelmo1234
08-10-2016, 09:53 AM
Not a lie. What you and the other conservative types are doing is spinning, really more like squirming, to make what he said look less bad. There's no way you can cover this one up. He hinted that someone should assassinate the other candidate. He was probably joking but that doesn't excuse it.

I agree with this, but the left acting like they have not done the same thing, and even much, much worse, we do not have to own!

They have to own that, and if they are really upset by this, then they should have been really upset when they did the same thing? But they were not!

That is the point that I was trying to make. And if it is Good for the Goose, then you should not complain when the Gander does the same thing.

suds00
08-10-2016, 09:57 AM
whether trump meant it or not [he has to know what he's saying ;or maybe not] a serious candidate would not say it.why do people even listen to this guy?it's gone beyond ridiculous.

Cletus
08-10-2016, 09:58 AM

That is the sort of comment I would expect from Exotix.

Have you even read the entire quote? He said nothing even remotely resembling what you are claiming he said.

OGIS
08-10-2016, 10:00 AM
Elizabeth Warren tweet re Trump:

'@realDonaldTrump makes death threats because he's a pathetic coward who can't handle the fact that he's losing to a girl.' :biglaugh:

Ouch. Adding that phrase "...to a girl") was just nasty. But the subtext and sidebars are hilarious.

Crepitus
08-10-2016, 10:22 AM
I agree with this, but the left acting like they have not done the same thing, and even much, much worse, we do not have to own!

They have to own that, and if they are really upset by this, then they should have been really upset when they did the same thing? But they were not!

That is the point that I was trying to make. And if it is Good for the Goose, then you should not complain when the Gander does the same thing.
When did they do this?

Crepitus
08-10-2016, 10:23 AM
That is the sort of comment I would expect from Exotix.

Have you even read the entire quote? He said nothing even remotely resembling what you are claiming he said.
Yes, I have read the entire quote, and you'd have to be a gullible moron to believe he meant anything else.

hanger4
08-10-2016, 10:26 AM

Either you haven't/refuse to read Trumps words/speech or you like many others have serious problem with reading comprehension.

hanger4
08-10-2016, 10:29 AM

Don't agree with thought thought projection Zelmo. Read his actual words.

hanger4
08-10-2016, 10:31 AM
Yes, I have read the entire quote, and you'd have to be a gullible moron to believe he meant anything else.

:facepalm:

The meme is set, the lie must be spread.

Common Sense
08-10-2016, 10:34 AM

The only lie here is the one you're telling yourself.

Cletus
08-10-2016, 11:56 AM

That quote proves itself false.

Crepitus
08-10-2016, 12:09 PM

It's not a meme or a lie. It's impossible to draw any other conclusion from what he said unless you are searching for it.

hanger4
08-10-2016, 12:30 PM

The meme has been debunked by the full transcript of Trumps speech. Further spreading of the lie is foolish.

hanger4
08-10-2016, 12:32 PM
It's not a meme or a lie. It's impossible to draw any other conclusion from what he said unless you are searching for it.

The only "searching" being done are by the LWNJ's and Hil-bots scraping the bottom of the barrel.

MisterVeritis
08-10-2016, 02:37 PM
Several years behind..WHAT? You have not said. I think it's hot air.. cheap slurs from a know nothing. I CHALLENGE you.. tell us the CONTENT of just a FEW of those " public record' emails and why they are a problem. You made BIG CLAIMS...... your like The Cowboy bragging about his ranch.. 1 acre with 10 chickens.
Got a big HAT. No cattle.
Before you try to show off, shouldn't you consider growing up?

MisterVeritis
08-10-2016, 02:41 PM
The CIA does NOT email the names,positions of spies,that's IN HOUSE... "need to know". Agencies like CIA and NSA do direct briefing on anything major.

I do NOT think you know how all this $#@! works. You repeat random bullcrap you dredge from some nut online.. which.. is not true. Hillary exposed NOTHING. What friend or enemy hacked anything? Name a few. It's hard to HACK a server you never knew existed.
We do know that the Iranian spy was discussed by Crooked Hillary's henchmen. She was included on those emails. Those emails were on her unauthorized, unsecured server. We know the Iranians killed him for spying for us.

The Secretary of State may have a legitimate reason for knowing the identities of spies in countries where we have ongoing operations.

This is a losing game for you. You should stop before you are too embarrassed.

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:50 PM

No one can justify this.

So you were okay when Hillary suggested worse with Obama? :biglaugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw98fouyfBg

P.S. Trump wasn't talking about someone shooting Hillary; that was a moronic media narrative. But Hillary and Obama thank you for never thinking for yourself or having an original thought. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:50 PM
He's Toast

:rofl:

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:52 PM

^Gets it. The media, they're too busy positing false narratives to prop up the sociopathic liar they divined as the next President.

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:53 PM
That was a hot mess of a comment. lol.

Yep; loony liberals usually believe that reality and the truth are a "hot mess." :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:54 PM

Fabulous.

Why don't you just make up your own version of what they might think? After all, that is what you do with everything else; which explains why you are a Liberal who supports corrupt sociopathic lying politicians.

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:54 PM
As far as I can tell browsing around the internet and social media and a couple tv news programs, this comment is another political disaster for Donald Trump. Whether there is a "benign" interpretation or not, the comment is being widely seen as incredibly irresponsible at, best.

Oboe
08-10-2016, 02:55 PM
OK...whatever that's supposed to mean.

I honestly don't care if you choose to lie to yourself.

Liberals using the term "honestly". That's a hoot.

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:55 PM
He was telling people to vote not shoot.

This is what politics has come to.

There you go again; slapping dullard liberals on their empty heads with reality and the facts again! :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:56 PM
When the "dog whistle" can be heard by everyone.........

MisterVeritis
08-10-2016, 02:57 PM
Kerry is not advocating or expecting a " Borderless world" . Right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r0cOHH7tpU

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:58 PM

Wrong; that is what the liberal media and Hillary are hoping it will be; and they will FAIL in their attempts as usual. I do hope all the leftTards self-evict themselves from the country when Trump takes the oath of office.

Chris
He's Toast

https://i.snag.gy/3i5fqP.jpg

Truth Detector
O. M. G.

The idea has been bandied about that Trump was paid off a year or more ago by the Clinton Machine and is actually a Manchurian Candidate for Hillary, throwing the election.

MisterVeritis
08-10-2016, 02:59 PM
Several years behind..WHAT? You have not said.
You have some serious catching up to do. Maybe it is not years. Maybe it is. You don't seem to know very much.

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 03:00 PM
Seems like he got himself a bigger shovel with which to dig a hole. He's losing this election, Clinton isn't winning it. He needs to get his $#@! together.

:biglaugh:

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 03:00 PM
He was disqualified from the time he cane down the escalator ... making himself over at age 70 won't change who he's been for 70 years of his life.

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 03:01 PM
Elizabeth Warren tweet re Trump:'@realDonaldTrump makes death threats because he's a pathetic coward who can't handle the fact that he's losing to a girl.' :biglaugh:

:rofl: @ quoting Elizabeth Warren.

MisterVeritis
08-10-2016, 03:03 PM
The special access programs deal with operational matters. The actual names and positions that spies hold are very tightly controlled. But Crooked Hillary exposed those sensitive matters to our enemies and our friends.

The CIA does NOT email the names,positions of spies,that's IN HOUSE... "need to know". Agencies like CIA and NSA do direct briefing on anything major.
I cannot recall ever saying the fault lay with the originating agencies.

Pay attention first. Then respond.

I do NOT think you know how all this $#@! works. You repeat random bullcrap you dredge from some nut online.. which.. is not true. Hillary exposed NOTHING. What friend or enemy hacked anything? Name a few. It's hard to HACK a server you never knew existed.
If you were caught up you would know how foolish you appear to be. Do try to catch up. If you can.

Peter1469
08-10-2016, 03:06 PM
How is Hillary doing? More emails released showing she took bribes in her job as SoS.

That is illegal.

stjames1_53
08-10-2016, 04:01 PM

so, tell the truth, what happened to that 6 billion dollars?

birddog
08-10-2016, 04:50 PM

No one can justify this.

Only a biased idiot would not see he was talking about the votes of Second Amendment people! Geeez!

OGIS
08-10-2016, 06:59 PM
Huh? Can you even explain your vague claim? In What role? In what year? special access to WHAT? I think you're making up stuff.

OGIS
08-10-2016, 07:12 PM

This whole fever dream stems from a "telephone game"-like effect on the original kernel of truth: Hillery's PC had spam emails, some from known hackers, on her drive. In Trash. Unopened, i.e.: ineffective.

Just like every one of us who is connected to the Internet.

But that word "hacker" got inflated and conflated over a million retellings into the present hot mess.

OGIS
08-10-2016, 07:15 PM
And there no reason to believe it wasn't hacked.

Prove a negative? LOL. Guilty until proven innocent.

Why don't you prove to the forum that you are not a child molester?

Ravens Fan
08-10-2016, 07:16 PM
This whole fever dream stems from a "telephone game"-like effect on the original kernel of truth: Hillery's PC had spam emails, some from known hackers, on her drive. In Trash. Unopened, i.e.: ineffective.

Just like every one of us who is connected to the Internet.

But that word "hacker" got inflated and conflated over a million retellings into the present hot mess.

That's not what the FBI said...

Cletus
08-10-2016, 08:00 PM
That's not what the FBI said...

It is not even close to what the FBI said.

Peter1469
08-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Kerry is not advocating or expecting a " Borderless world" . Hillary is not an incumbent president and has a number of "new" things on the platform. How is that so "status quo" How big a cliff must we leap from to be.. NO normal.. not practical enough to please you? The USA is a BIG country, #1 by many metrics. We CAN improve ourselves but...I look out my window, I sit on the porch with morning coffee... I see NO call to panic and go INSANE to do some nutjob agenda. If anything.. we had ample nutjob obstruction, have a backlog of important business.

A borderless world is Kerry's dream from you.

OGIS
08-11-2016, 12:12 AM

A borderless world is Kerry's dream from you.

Back on topic please, or TBs will follow.

Peter1469
08-11-2016, 04:42 AM
He's Toast

He didn't say it. The media is actively working for the Clinton campaign.

Peter1469
08-11-2016, 04:42 AM

Use the report button.

OGIS
08-11-2016, 09:50 AM
He didn't say it. The media is actively working for the Clinton campaign.

He didn't? Was that guy I saw on video saying those words an alien from Tralfamadore pretending to be Trump?

You're delusional. Seriously. Seek professional mental health help.

OGIS
08-11-2016, 09:52 AM
Use the report button.

I'm giving you fair warning prior to a thread ban. JUST so you don't whine (again) that I am abusing the tPF feature.

The public warning also gives notice that I will not permit threadjacks on this thread.

If you don't like that, then perhaps you should not be posting here?

stjames1_53
08-11-2016, 09:59 AM

too bad you didn't make this a tpf thread where you and you alone could share your opinion with no one else who cares

OGIS
08-11-2016, 10:17 AM
too bad you didn't make this a tpf thread where you and you alone could share your opinion with no one else who cares

Mmmm.... it is a tPF thread, Junior. Look at the filepath at the top of the page:

http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/navbit-home.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/index.php)
Forum (http://thepoliticalforums.com/forum.php)
Politics and News (http://thepoliticalforums.com/forums/3-Politics-and-News)
2016 U.S. Presidential Election (http://thepoliticalforums.com/forums/61-2016-U-S-Presidential-Election)
tPF "....Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is."

Do you always go charging into threads without knowing wtf you are talking about?

LOL, do I even have to ask that question?

Lord.....

Protip: Never be so anxious to get an insult in that you don't look at what the hell the thread is about and what the conditions of the thread are. Situational Awareness. That's just a Newbie mistake.

stjames1_53
08-11-2016, 10:25 AM
Mmmm.... it is a tPF thread, Junior. Look at the filepath at the top of the page:

http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/navbit-home.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/index.php)
Forum (http://thepoliticalforums.com/forum.php)
Politics and News (http://thepoliticalforums.com/forums/3-Politics-and-News)
2016 U.S. Presidential Election (http://thepoliticalforums.com/forums/61-2016-U-S-Presidential-Election)
tPF "....Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is."

Do you always go charging into threads without knowing wtf you are talking about?

LOL, do I even have to ask that question?

Lord.....

Protip: Never be so anxious to get an insult in that you don't look at what the hell the thread is about and what the conditions of the thread are. Situational Awareness. That's just a Newbie mistake.

only cowards hide behind that tag................they are afraid of the other side..........terrified that they can be called down for stupid

OGIS
08-11-2016, 10:40 AM
only cowards hide behind that tag................they are afraid of the other side..........terrified that they can be called down for stupid

You sound like a small child throwing sand in a sandbox. One filled with cat turds.

And whether I am terrified or not does not change the fact that you are clueless.

And since your only two posts on this thread consist of the below derp, which (1) have ZERO to do with the subject of the thread, and (2) consist soley of personal insults, I am hereby thread banning you. Bubye.

stjames1_53
08-11-2016, 10:46 AM
hahahahahaha coward

hanger4
08-11-2016, 10:48 AM
Prove a negative? LOL. Guilty until proven innocent.

Why don't you prove to the forum that you are not a child molester?

I just read and posted what Comey said. Is he wrong OGIS ?? is he lying ??

To paraphrase Comey, he said no evidence was found indicating a hack, be also said top hackers such as state sponsored hackers leave no evidence. And he has no reason to believe her server wasn't hacked considering it's lack of security protocols.

BTW, you should ban yourself for the rude and unnecessary child molester comment.

birddog
08-11-2016, 10:53 AM
OGIS is acting stupid again. Conservatives don't appear needed here.:rollseyes:

Cletus
08-11-2016, 11:38 AM
You sound like a small child throwing sand in a sandbox. One filled with cat turds.

And whether I am terrified or not does not change the fact that you are clueless.

And since your only two posts on this thread consist of the below derp, which (1) have ZERO to do with the subject of the thread, and (2) consist soley of personal insults, I am hereby thread banning you. Bubye.

Cite the rules he violated. Be specific.

Safety
08-11-2016, 01:07 PM

st.james1_53 has been removed from the thread by the OP, please do not respond to this member any further