PDA

View Full Version : Why are we not seeing better Republican ads?

texmaster
10-02-2012, 03:06 PM
West was outstanding but so rare.

I really believed we were going to see Obama's video taped broken promises of 2008 everywhere including his "the earth will heal" ego trips.

I just don't get why our ads suck.

This is a good example of quality we need on the airwaves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UErR7i2onW0&feature=related

KC
10-02-2012, 03:35 PM
If you mean the Republican ads you see on television, it might be because in Texas there really just isn't much need for advertising on the right in this presidential election. Mitt Romney will carry Texas and the Obama campaign is foolish if it's spending any serious money there.

Here in Wisconsin I mostly see a lot of ads from either side in the Senate race.

bajisima
10-02-2012, 03:37 PM
If you mean the Republican ads you see on television, it might be because in Texas there really just isn't much need for advertising on the right in this presidential election. Mitt Romney will carry Texas and the Obama campaign is foolish if it's spending any serious money there.

Here in Wisconsin I mostly see a lot of ads from either side in the Senate race.

Here too in NH. We have a few good ones. There is a new one too for Romney, it is good.

coolwalker
10-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Most of the money will be spent the last 14 days before the election.

Captain Obvious
10-02-2012, 05:50 PM
The bigger question is - why aren't Romney's ads getting as much attention as Obama's ads?