PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Drug fraud Martin Shkreli "Diagnoses" Hillary Clinton With Parkinson's

Bethere
08-10-2016, 01:24 AM
The man who--here's one example--jacked up the prices of key cancer drugs just because he could, turns out to be a key Donald Trump ally.

http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2016/08/09/24446738/today-in-stupid-martin-shkreli-diagnoses-hillary-clinton-with-parkinsons-disease

Dr. Shkreli, whose medical degree is from the University of Alleged Securities Fraud, has reviewed the tapes and ruled that Hillary Clinton is suffering from Parkinson's disease.

Shkreli has been called a lot of things — a “morally bankrupt sociopath”, a “scumbag”, a “garbage monster” and “everything that is wrong with capitalism.” His company in 2015 acquired the rights to the drug Daraprim which is used to treat a rare parasitic infection. Before the acquisition the drug cost $13.50 per pill and when Shkreli took over, he announced that it would cost $750.

Yep. Trump is buddies with the biggest scumbag in the western world.

Common
08-10-2016, 03:10 AM
Ok thats it im voting for hillary

Crepitus
08-10-2016, 03:23 AM
Ok thats it im voting for hillary

I wouldn't go off the deep end there pal, at least take a look at Johnson and Stein first.

Mac-7
08-10-2016, 04:30 AM
The man who--here's one example--jacked up the prices of key cancer drugs just because he could, turns out to be a key Donald Trump ally.

http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2016/08/09/24446738/today-in-stupid-martin-shkreli-diagnoses-hillary-clinton-with-parkinsons-disease

Dr. Shkreli, whose medical degree is from the University of Alleged Securities Fraud, has reviewed the tapes and ruled that Hillary Clinton is suffering from Parkinson's disease.

Shkreli has been called a lot of things — a “morally bankrupt sociopath”, a “scumbag”, a “garbage monster” and “everything that is wrong with capitalism.” His company in 2015 acquired the rights to the drug Daraprim which is used to treat a rare parasitic infection. Before the acquisition the drug cost $13.50 per pill and when Shkreli took over, he announced that it would cost $750.

The muslim father of a mass murderer is voting for hillary

FindersKeepers
08-10-2016, 04:34 AM

Lots of post drama. Yes, Shkreli is a scumbag. No, he doesn't appear to be a buddy of Trump's. Trump called him a "spoiled brat."

All that aside, there does appear to be something a bit neurological going on with Hillary. Maybe just normal age-related decline, though. What I've seen doesn't look like Parkinson, but I'm no expert.

FindersKeepers
08-10-2016, 04:36 AM

They can't top that one.

No matter who endorses Trump, David Duke or any other racist low life, they just don't hold a candle to the father of a terrorist who killed 50 innocent Americans. A father who endorses the Taliban.

If they want to keep playing the guilt by association card -- they've already lost that one.

rembrant
08-10-2016, 07:36 AM

Yep. Trump is buddies with the biggest scumbag in the western world. OMG.. that's a face I wanna punch and I never punch people.

My Sister In Law has Parkinsons. I see daily what Parkinsons is. Hillary Clinton does not have it. As Trump loses anyone respectable.....maybe Scammers are a segment he needs.

Oboe
08-10-2016, 07:40 AM
What would liberals have if not for lies and criminals to vote for?

rembrant
08-10-2016, 07:43 AM
They can't top that one.

No matter who endorses Trump, David Duke or any other racist low life, they just don't hold a candle to the father of a terrorist who killed 50 innocent Americans. A father who endorses the Taliban.

If they want to keep playing the guilt by association card -- they've already lost that one. WTF? The killer is dead. the killer ain't voting.

Almost nobody in ANY minority group will vote trump.

rembrant
08-10-2016, 07:47 AM
What would liberals have if not for lies and criminals to vote for?Thanks for the nonsense.....I am SURE you know LAW so well you found some special thing ( Jaywalking?) that makes Hillary a CRIMINAL ... even if never charged and tried.

Trump IS charged. His lawyers have delayed trial.

Oboe
08-10-2016, 07:55 AM
Thanks for the nonsense.....I am SURE you know LAW so well you found some special thing ( Jaywalking?) that makes Hillary a CRIMINAL ... even if never charged and tried.

Trump IS charged. His lawyers have delayed trial.

What would you have if not for lies and criminals to vote for?

FindersKeepers
08-10-2016, 07:59 AM
WTF? The killer is dead. the killer ain't voting.

Well, why didn't the Clinton campaign just say that?

Instead, they went out of their way to distance themselves from the man who spawned a terrorist -- a man who supports the Taliban. They claim they didn't invite him.

Seddique, however, claims they did.

The real question is what a man who has said gays should die -- a man who supports an extremist faction -- sees in Hillary.

Adelaide
08-10-2016, 09:34 AM
She lacks most of the major signs and symptoms of Parkinson's.

Common Sense
08-10-2016, 09:35 AM
Some of you are in good company with this guy. He's a real charmer. Maybe he could have a place in Trump's cabinet.

Bo-4
08-10-2016, 10:03 AM
Some of you are in good company with this guy. He's a real charmer. Maybe he could have a place in Trump's cabinet.

Wouldn't surprise me - maybe The Most Hated Man in America could be Trump's Surgeon General? :)

http://fox4kc.com/2016/02/05/most-hated-man-in-america-smirks-during-congressional-hearing-on-drug-costs/

Peter1469
08-10-2016, 10:05 AM
lol

kcvet
08-10-2016, 10:29 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/5mmn2u.jpg

"DEMENTIA; SEIZURES, BLACK-OUTS"

link (https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1790)

Common Sense
08-10-2016, 10:33 AM
LOL...looks legit.

kcvet
08-10-2016, 10:38 AM
LOL...looks legit.

hopefully she's dead before Christmas.

Peter1469
08-10-2016, 10:39 AM
Bill would be ecstatic.

kcvet
08-10-2016, 10:40 AM
Bill would be ecstatic.

yes and ill take pleasure watching him die a slow and painful death

Bethere
08-10-2016, 10:41 AM

Wow.

You represent your doomed party well.

kcvet
08-10-2016, 10:43 AM
Wow.

You represent your doomed party well.

she's a killer. first degree cold blooded murder. who deserves better??

Bethere
08-10-2016, 10:44 AM
yes and ill take pleasure watching him die a slow and painful death

Let's see if pete agrees or if he throws you under the bus.

kcvet
08-10-2016, 10:45 AM

I own the bus

Bethere
08-10-2016, 10:46 AM
she's a killer. first degree cold blooded murder. who deserves better??

She's never been charged or convicted of any crime.

People like you are why trump's death threats last night can be interpreted in no other way.

Peter1469
08-10-2016, 10:46 AM

Don't get me in the middle of this.

Bethere
08-10-2016, 10:49 AM
Don't get me in the middle of this.

In the middle you are. Do you agree with him? Is he out of line?

Is this the kind of forum you want?

On perhaps his most vulgar suggestion he was speaking to you--post #21.

Why don't you answer him?

Peter1469
08-10-2016, 10:52 AM
In the middle you are. Do you agree with him? Is he out of line?

Is this the kind of forum you want?

On perhaps his most vulgar suggestion he was speaking to you.

Why don't you answer him?

Fight your own battles.

kcvet
08-10-2016, 10:54 AM
She's never been charged or convicted of any crime.

People like you are why trump's death threats last night can be interpreted in no other way.

dead men tell no tales. BTY geek i support no party. im independent. im in it for me

Bethere
08-10-2016, 10:56 AM
dead men tell no tales. BTY geek i support no party. im independent. im in it for me

Even you are too gutless to admit that you are a Republican.

In America we are innocent until proven guilty. We will never ever let this country become your fascist paradise.

Peter1469
08-10-2016, 10:57 AM

What is this kick to label people?

Bethere
08-10-2016, 10:59 AM

Why do you offer this loser sanctuary? You tell me you don't want to be in the middle and then you thank him for the post?

This is why it is so easy to believe that trump's speech the other night was a death threat--because it was

Peter1469
08-10-2016, 11:01 AM
Why do you offer this loser sanctuary?

Sanctuary? For what?

You seem to be the one who insists on labeling people.

kcvet
08-10-2016, 11:22 AM

In America we are innocent until proven guilty. We will never ever let this country become your fascist paradise.

your a funny little guy. i can take you on the road a make a fortune:grin:

kcvet
08-10-2016, 11:24 AM

he has Parkinson

kcvet
08-10-2016, 11:26 AM
Why do you offer this loser sanctuary? You tell me you don't want to be in the middle and then you thank him for the post?

This is why it is so easy to believe that trump's speech the other night was a death threat--because it was

https://media.giphy.com/media/WX8q9SfmzHmAo/giphy.gif

AZ Jim
08-10-2016, 11:41 AM
hopefully she's dead before Christmas.AMAZING! And this is from an American. How fucking low can one get? You are garbage scum.

gamewell45
08-10-2016, 11:42 AM

Are you implying that he should vote or Trump or some other candidate?

AZ Jim
08-10-2016, 11:44 AM
your a funny little guy. i can take you on the road a make a fortune:grin:You meant you're a funny little guy. You are a classic uneducated lowbrow inbred POS, and that only your GOOD POINTS.

kcvet
08-10-2016, 11:44 AM
AMAZING! And this is from an American. How $#@!ing low can one get? You are garbage scum.

garbage cans is where you find liberal scum

kcvet
08-10-2016, 11:46 AM
You meant you're a funny little guy. You are a classic uneducated lowbrow inbred POS, and that only your GOOD POINTS.

careful AZ your glue is melting

MisterVeritis
08-10-2016, 11:48 AM
And was in the "vip" section at a Florida rally. Go Democrats.

MisterVeritis
08-10-2016, 11:50 AM
End of October. :-)

Just hospitalized would be sufficient.

Chris
08-10-2016, 11:54 AM

your a funny little guy. i can take you on the road a make a fortune:grin:

You meant you're a funny little guy. You are a classic uneducated lowbrow inbred POS, and that only your GOOD POINTS.

Oh stop the petty insults. What's the topic? Even remember?