PDA

View Full Version : Recent phots of Melania Trump edited

Oboe
08-10-2016, 04:38 AM
Fitting, don't you think?

Adelaide
08-10-2016, 09:36 AM
I don't agree with slut-shaming Melania (which I have stated elsewhere) and I don't agree with slut-shaming Obama's mother.

People should be ashamed of themselves. Personal attacks on the families of candidates and politicians needs to stop. Unless they are doing something illegal, it's none of our fucking business and/or not relevant to the election.

Cigar
08-10-2016, 09:39 AM
I don't agree with $#@!-shaming Melania (which I have stated elsewhere) and I don't agree with $#@!-shaming Obama's mother.

People should be ashamed of themselves. Personal attacks on the families of candidates and politicians needs to stop. Unless they are doing something illegal, it's none of our $#@!ing business and/or not relevant to the election.

Current Politics have made it fair game ... and that's what's sad.

Only One President in the history of Presidents, was forced to show his Birth Certificate ...

kcvet
08-10-2016, 09:53 AM

Only One President in the history of Presidents, was forced to show his Birth Certificate ...

you mean the photo shopped version ??

Adelaide
08-10-2016, 10:48 AM

That's a reasonable request for any president since it's sorta kinda necessary to be born an American to be president. Ted Cruz would have (and did) encounter the same issue.

And no, slut-shaming women is not the same as asking to see a birth certificate.