PDA

View Full Version : How low can some go?

AZ Jim
08-10-2016, 12:07 PM
I have read many untrue and asinine posts here from the anti-Clinton crowd but today for the first time that I saw a member making a post and stating of Hillary "I hope she is dead by December". My question is just how low can our members get. I didn't name the poster because someone on this forum or the person of power here who supported that statement due to ramifications.

Cigar
08-10-2016, 12:10 PM
Fear and Loss of Superiority is driving some folks to the extreme ...

If they don't of can't get over it, it won't matter ... because the world will move on with or without them :wink:

silvereyes
08-10-2016, 12:15 PM
Realllllllly low.

Chris
08-10-2016, 12:20 PM
I have read many untrue and asinine posts here from the anti-Clinton crowd but today for the first time that I saw a member making a post and stating of Hillary "I hope she is dead by December". My question is just how low can our members get. I didn't name the poster because someone on this forum or the person of power here who supported that statement due to ramifications.

It's a race to the bottom between that and untrue and asinine posts from the anti-Trump crowd.

https://s9.postimg.org/3uusne5rz/320sw0sw7847.gif

Cigar
08-10-2016, 12:27 PM
We are a country that is talking past each other and not to each other ...

Everyone thinks they know everything about people they know nothing about ...

Until that changes, and I don't see it happening soon, things will only stay the same of get worse ...

But the fact is, this world is changing and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it, and that's what's scaring people ...

It's their lack of "control" that scares them ... and I say Good, get use to it.

pjohns
08-10-2016, 12:27 PM

I don't wish that anyone (with the possible exception of a brutal dictator) should soon be dead.

But this should definitely not be seen as typical of the anti-Hillary sentiment, either on this board or throughout the nation as a whole...

AZ Jim
08-10-2016, 12:30 PM
It's a race to the bottom between that and untrue and asinine posts from the anti-Trump crowd.

https://s9.postimg.org/3uusne5rz/320sw0sw7847.gifNice try. Show me one post by "the ant-trump crowd" where any member wished him dead.

Newpublius
08-10-2016, 12:30 PM
We're making up lists, checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or nice.

Many Republicans on that list too!

The political establishment of the Republican and Democratic parties have indebted the American people to the tune of $19tn, have fought wars putting tens of thousands of people into an early grave, have engaged in torture and other abuses and outright lying that should shock the conscience for a political class where we should expect better. Then most recently the very candidate'should husband, himself a perjurer, gets on a plane with the attorney general of the US. Acts so brazen which clearly undermines the very legitimacy of the government.

They act like they'really above the law, they're treated like they'really above the law, I pray they do die. In my book you shouldn't get to fuck up that bad.

I really hate these mother fuckers, sorry that's not MY fault, that's their fault.

zelmo1234
08-10-2016, 12:34 PM

Until that changes, and I don't see it happening soon, things will only stay the same of get worse ...

But the fact is, this world is changing and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it, and that's what's scaring people ...

It's their lack of "control" that scares them ... and I say Good, get use to it.

Cigar, I could not agree with you more! The Truth does matter and we overlook much of it depending on our point of view.

I did not see the post that AZ mentioned yet but it should be opposed. Is she a nice person. I don't believe so, but that does not mean someone should post that Crap

Chris
08-10-2016, 12:34 PM
Nice try. Show me one post by "the ant-trump crowd" where any member wished him dead.

I could, easily, but can't name names.

Chris
08-10-2016, 12:36 PM

That's true.

Subdermal
08-10-2016, 12:40 PM

...says the guy who nearly never addresses topics when posted, trolling as badly as anyone on this forum.

:rolleyes:

Mac-7
08-10-2016, 12:43 PM
...says the guy who nearly never addresses topics when posted, trolling as badly as anyone on this forum.

Lets assume Cigar is talking about himself as much as anyone else.

and about obama who has been a very divisive figure

Cigar
08-10-2016, 12:44 PM
:grin: Nothing you can do about it ... Nothing :grin:

zelmo1234
08-10-2016, 12:45 PM

But all of that does not make this statement false. Words matter and if we are to oppose those that Troll the threads, we can't ignore post that speak the truth.

Subdermal
08-10-2016, 12:50 PM
But all of that does not make this statement false. Words matter and if we are to oppose those that Troll the threads, we can't ignore post that speak the truth.

Oh, I agree. The first person who should start is the guy making the point, don't you think?

Newpublius
08-10-2016, 12:54 PM
That's true.

I'd say we'really talking to each other and simply not agreeing.

AZ Jim
08-10-2016, 12:55 PM
The subject of this thread is a member saying they wish a candidate dead.

Adelaide
08-10-2016, 01:02 PM
There are a lot of inappropriate statements from people surrounding the election, from all sides. Common sense and basic decorum seem to have vacated the nation.

AZ Jim
08-10-2016, 01:57 PM
I could, easily, but can't name names.Show me the post, no names, just the post. I think you are full of it Chris.

MisterVeritis
08-10-2016, 02:11 PM
The subject of this thread is a member saying they wish a candidate dead.
She appears well on the way to death. Here is wishing her a speedy journey with few delays. Would it be mean to wish her a nice, er, uh, ahem, trip?

AZ Jim
08-10-2016, 02:19 PM
Waiting Chris, show me.

Chris
08-10-2016, 02:24 PM
I'd say we'really talking to each other and simply not agreeing.

Some certainly are but for some it's like a joke over one's head.

AZ Jim
08-10-2016, 02:29 PM
Where are the posts Chris, or are you actually caught in a lie?

Common Sense
08-10-2016, 02:30 PM
Waiting Chris, show me.

He wont post proof to back up his BS. He can't find anything that tops posts like this...

hopefully she's dead before Christmas.

yes and ill take pleasure watching him die a slow and painful death

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:33 PM

Were you okay in 2008 when Hillary suggested that Obama could get assassinated when she was asked to stand down? Yep, I didn't think so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw98fouyfBg

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:35 PM
Fear and Loss of Superiority is driving some folks to the extreme ...

If they don't of can't get over it, it won't matter ... because the world will move on with or without them :wink:

I corrected this tripe to be more factual: Fear and Loss of Superiority is driving some folksLiberals to the extreme ...

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:36 PM

Thank you Obama; yep, eight years of this nonsense is quite enough. Get used to saying President Trump Ceeegar. :rofl:

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:37 PM
We're making up lists, checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or nice.

Many Republicans on that list too!

The political establishment of the Republican and Democratic parties have indebted the American people to the tune of $19tn, have fought wars putting tens of thousands of people into an early grave, have engaged in torture and other abuses and outright lying that should shock the conscience for a political class where we should expect better. Then most recently the very candidate'should husband, himself a perjurer, gets on a plane with the attorney general of the US. Acts so brazen which clearly undermines the very legitimacy of the government.

They act like they'really above the law, they're treated like they'really above the law, I pray they do die. In my book you shouldn't get to $#@! up that bad.

I really hate these mother $#@!ers, sorry that's not MY fault, that's their fault.

Wow; what a massive pile of bovine bile; yay you!! :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:38 PM
There are a lot of inappropriate statements from people surrounding the election, from all sides. Common sense and basic decorum seem to have vacated the nation.

Not as bad as you will see in many other nations elections.

Mac-7
08-10-2016, 02:38 PM
Hillary deserves to be in jail.

but in the interests of a civil society I am not calling for her death.

Mini Me
08-10-2016, 02:44 PM
i could, easily, but can't name names.

no you cant!

AZ Jim
08-10-2016, 02:53 PM
Chris is caught in one of his lies.....

Newpublius
08-10-2016, 04:09 PM
Wow; what a massive pile of bovine bile; yay you!! :biglaugh:

My hands are clean as it turns, my family's blood though is on their hands. So, yeah, it's kind've like that now. The people I hold accountable for my brother's death, yes, indeed I hope they die.

Newpublius
08-10-2016, 04:16 PM

please, you should hope he dies, he's a pig. I'm voting for him but I'm under no illusion he's a pig and even I hope he dies too.

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 04:18 PM
My hands are clean as it turns, my family's blood though is on their hands. So, yeah, it's kind've like that now. The people I hold accountable for my brother's death, yes, indeed I hope they die.

Your brother didn't die as a result of Bush's or Congresses actions; he died as a result of terrorist and tyrants actions. I am sure he would be rolling in his grave at the thought of you blaming his commander and chief.

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 04:19 PM

please, you should hope he dies, he's a pig. I'm voting for him but I'm under no illusion he's a pig and even I hope he dies too.

WOW; what did Chris do to you? :rofl:

Newpublius
08-10-2016, 04:21 PM
Your brother didn't die as a result of Bush's or Congresses actions; he died as a result of terrorist and tyrants actions. I am sure he would be rolling in his grave at the thought of you blaming his commander and chief.

He hated them and I will hate their guts until the day I die and that includes HRC, and yes, I do hope she dies.

Cletus
08-10-2016, 04:23 PM
I don't think it is appropriate to wish for Clinton's death. Of course, if she stroked out in front of me, I would have to try to contact Bill to see if she has a DNR order before I tried to resuscitate her (I wouldn't want to go against her wishes). That might take a day or two.

Truth Detector
08-11-2016, 12:48 PM
He hated them and I will hate their guts until the day I die and that includes HRC, and yes, I do hope she dies.

What a sad pitiful world you wallow in.

Bo-4
08-11-2016, 12:54 PM
I don't think it is appropriate to wish for Clinton's death. Of course, if she stroked out in front of me, I would have to try to contact Bill to see if she has a DNR order before I tried to resuscitate her (I wouldn't want to go against her wishes). That might take a day or two.

Well, there's your answer Jim.