PDA

View Full Version : tPF Why is Donald J Trump qualified to be the leader of the free world?

Chloe
08-10-2016, 01:26 PM
This question is for Trump supporters. I would say that this question is for conservatives and republicans but since Trump is neither of those things the question solely goes to Trump supporters.

Couple of starter questions:

1. Why do you support someone that wants universal healthcare but yet you bash Obamacare?
2. Why do you support someone that literally said he was "very pro-choice"?
3. Why do you support a candidate that has practically never mentioned the word "constitution" yet that's the crux of the GOP platform?

Main question:

Can you provide a real list as to why Donald J. Trump is truly qualified to be the leader of the free world? There are thousands of business owners, many much more successful than Trump, so that's not a reason.

Again like the Clinton thread if you mention Clinton's name as a reason for Trump then i'll take that as a failure and a derailing of the thread.

Cigar
08-10-2016, 01:29 PM
Why is the (weight) of most qualified in history left out?

Chloe
08-10-2016, 01:30 PM

Because the sitting president didn't claim Trump was the most qualified in history. Contribute to the thread regarding your own candidate. You've yet to.

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 01:36 PM
This question is for Trump supporters. I would say that this question is for conservatives and republicans but since Trump is neither of those things the question solely goes to Trump supporters.

I was not a supporter of Trump in the primaries; ever. However, Trump is just as qualified, if not more so than the ObamaTard. At least Trump ran something more than mere Community Organizer office.

1. Why do you support someone that wants universal healthcare but yet you bash Obamacare?

Can you link me up; I have never seen the Don advocate universal healthcare. But even if he did, it doesn't worry me as long as Republicans hold the Congress.

For the simple reason that Obama once claimed he defined marriage between a man and a woman.

3. Why do you support a candidate that has practically never mentioned the word "constitution" yet that's the crux of the GOP platform?

I am amused that anyone believes that a candidate is unqualified simply for not mentioning the Constitution. How many times had Obama or Hillary mentioned it?? :biglaugh:

Main question:

Can you provide a real list as to why Donald J. Trump is truly qualified to be the leader of the free world? There are thousands of business owners, many much more successful than Trump, so that's not a reason.

Again like the Clinton thread if you mention Clinton's name as a reason for Trump then i'll take that as a failure and a derailing of the thread.

ANYONE is better qualified than Obama. Democrats set the bar so low with his double election that even the thought of suggesting anyone else is not qualified is hysterically laughable.

nathanbforrest45
08-10-2016, 01:37 PM
Donald Trump is first and foremost a successful businessman. It is my sincerest belief that he will bring that qualification into the White House. I believe that Donald Trump will put the interest of the United States ahead of any other country. I believe Donald Trump, knowing his limitations, will do as he has always done and pick the best people around him as advisers.

Is he perfect? Not by 1000 miles. However, no candidate has ever been able to be all things to all people. Even my presidential hero, Ronald Reagan, did things I was not happy with. However, if you take all of Trumps positions as a whole the good, for me, completely outweighs the bad.

He has never mentioned the word bathroom either but I will bet he believes in them. Will he be a disappointment? Perhaps but I honestly believe he is our best choice to return this country to its position of being a world leader.

Chloe
08-10-2016, 01:39 PM
I was not a supporter of Trump in the primaries; ever. However, Trump is just as qualified, if not more so than the ObamaTard. At least Trump ran something more than mere Community Organizer office.

Can you link me up; I have never seen the Don advocate universal healthcare. But even if he did, it doesn't worry me as long as Republicans hold the Congress.

For the simple reason that Obama once claimed he defined marriage between a man and a woman.

I am amused that anyone believes that a candidate is unqualified simply for not mentioning the Constitution. How many times had Obama or Hillary mentioned it?? :biglaugh:

ANYONE is better qualified than Obama. Democrats set the bar so low with his double election that even the thought of suggesting anyone else is not qualified is hysterically laughable.

Ill give you some credit for answering it in more detail than the democrats have, but you still didn't give any reasons as to why he is qualified to be the leader of the free world. Can you list some reasons without mentioning Obama or Clinton or democrats?

Cigar
08-10-2016, 01:41 PM
Because the sitting president didn't claim Trump was the most qualified in history. Contribute to the thread regarding your own candidate. You've yet to.

The Sitting President has a point of view that neither you or I have ... therefore, you need to ask him, not anyone else.

Cigar
08-10-2016, 01:43 PM
Donald Trump is first and foremost a successful businessman. It is my sincerest belief that he will bring that qualification into the White House. I believe that Donald Trump will put the interest of the United States ahead of any other country. I believe Donald Trump, knowing his limitations, will do as he has always done and pick the best people around him as advisers.

Is he perfect? Not by 1000 miles. However, no candidate has ever been able to be all things to all people. Even my presidential hero, Ronald Reagan, did things I was not happy with. However, if you take all of Trumps positions as a whole the good, for me, completely outweighs the bad.

He has never mentioned the word bathroom either but I will bet he believes in them. Will he be a disappointment? Perhaps but I honestly believe he is our best choice to return this country to its position of being a world leader.

The I'm a successful business man ... actually I'm a more successful business man, because I've never been sued or gone bankrupt.

I guess I would be a better President

Common
08-10-2016, 01:44 PM
Chloe Trump is more qualified than obama was when he ran for his first term. Trump has a life history of accomplishment. Obama was new senator that missed most of the votes. Democrats cant change the paremeters as they choose.

Chris
08-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Cigar has been banned at the request of the OP, Chloe. Please do not respond to cigar any further in this thread. If you have questions contact the OP of this tPF thread.

Chloe
08-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Chloe Trump is more qualified than obama was when he ran for his first term. Trump has a life history of accomplishment. Obama was new senator that missed most of the votes. Democrats cant change the paremeters as they choose.

That's not a reason or a list of reasons. Simply saying he is more qualified is just words, just like Obama's words describing Clinton. Can you explain why he is qualified to be president?

nathanbforrest45
08-10-2016, 01:46 PM
The I'm a successful business man ... actually I'm a more successful business man, because I've never been sued or gone bankrupt.

This isn't your thread. I was at least honest when I PM'd you without attempting to derail the Hillary thread. If you can't come up with legitimate reasons you are voting for your candidate please stay the fuck out of mine.

AZ Jim
08-10-2016, 01:47 PM

He has never mentioned the word bathroom either but I will bet he believes in them. Will he be a disappointment? Perhaps but I honestly believe he is our best choice to return this country to its position of being a world leader. He is not a successful business man. He has 6 bankruptcies in his wake and that is after he inherited the millions he did as seed money. He has been as is under court order to appear and defend himself in a fraud case brought on by his phony "university". He is a crook.

nathanbforrest45
08-10-2016, 01:50 PM
He is not a successful business man. He has 6 bankruptcies in his wake and that is after he inherited the millions he did as seed money. He has been as is under court order to appear and defend himself in a fraud case brought on by his phony "university". He is a crook.

This isn't your thread. Go back to your inability to provide a good reason to vote for Hillary.

God, its so obvious the left cannot tolerate descent of any stripe. You can't answer in the Democrat thread so you try to disrupt a thread that posters have at least made an attempt at giving a reason

nathanbforrest45
08-10-2016, 01:54 PM
One major reason I support Donald Trump is quite simply that he is not more of the same Republicrat bullshit we see now. He is a fresh face with new ideas. Can he accomplish them all? I would think not because he will have a Congress that has its own mind, as it should be. But I truly believe he will use the skills he has a successful businessman to good stead in the White House. Trump may be a snake oil salesman but one trait of any salesman is to get people to believe in him, that goes for the housewife buying a new and improved dishwashing liquid or the head of a foreign government entering into a trade agreement.

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Ill give you some credit for answering it in more detail than the democrats have, but you still didn't give any reasons as to why he is qualified to be the leader of the free world. Can you list some reasons without mentioning Obama or Clinton or democrats?

He loves this country more than Obama of Hillary could ever hope to.

He supports the second amendment.

He knows how to run a large and successful company.

He knows how to create jobs.

He wants to defend America from illegal immigration rather than promote it.

He thinks that America should not get entangled in engagements it is not prepared to win.

The list is very long; do you want me to keep going? :)

Truth Detector
The Sitting President has a point of view that neither you or I have ... therefore, you need to ask him, not anyone else.

:rofl:

Truth Detector

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:00 PM
He is not a successful business man. He has 6 bankruptcies in his wake and that is after he inherited the millions he did as seed money. He has been as is under court order to appear and defend himself in a fraud case brought on by his phony "university". He is a crook.

:rofl: This from someone who has never started a company or run a large enterprise. If you haven't been sued or filed for bankruptcy running numerous large enterprises in this country, you're either lying or haven't done much more than run your mouth off on a political blog.

Trump has created more jobs running his businesses than Hillary ever will or could hope to; that's FACT.

Oboe
08-10-2016, 02:03 PM
We don't know Donald Trump
Obama is against Trump
The Media is against Trump
The establishment Democrats are against Trump
The establishment Republicans are against Trump
The Pope is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump
Black Lives Matter is against Trump
MoveOn.Org is against Trump
Koch Bro's are against Trump
Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump

Bonus points

Cher says she will leave the country
Mylie Cyrus says she will leave the country
Whoopi says she will leave the country
Rosie says she will leave the country
Al Sharpton says he will leave the country
Jennifer Lawrence says she will leave the country.
Gov. Brown says California will build a wall

Sounds like the kinda president the US needs!

No. Most of us do not know Donald Trump. We are only exposed to him by what we have read in newspapers or "seen on TV". We have been told and have been able to observe that he is a very successful business man and that now he wants to be President of the United States of America. Most of the politicians and media tell a story of a man who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals, and a lot of people say that he is only running interference to enable the Clinton's to get back in the Whitehouse.

They say he can't be bought, he needs nothing, he can get anything he wants and is running with his own money. He says there are lots of things wrong with our country and that the media are liars. I agree. I saw an interview with Trump back in the 80's where he says in a nutshell what he is saying today. He says that America is always last and I agree. We pay for a lot of stuff for the world and get nothing in return. Our trade imbalance is criminal, and the politicians listen to no one but their biggest donors. Businesses are fleeing our country like rats from a sinking ship.

He is not politically correct, nor am I. I see things everyday that makes me wonder what people are thinking and then I realize they are not thinking, they are parroting what the media or friends tell them because it's easy to accept that and it's not hard. There's no work involved in being told Trump is a Clinton shill and me nodding my head in agreement. Since there are so many saying it. They all used to say the world was flat and the Sun revolved around us. They'd put people away for disagreeing.

But Trump must be doing something right because many people are supporting him. And it is this support that is attacked each and everyday. They say the Trump supporters are basically uneducated and stupid. What I say is that people are sick and tired of the sock puppet government we have and want change. Not the Obama kind. So they are smart enough to support the only person who says they will provide this change. The people are the ones who are supposed to run this country by elected representative. It ain't working.

So, no we don't know Trump, and we can't. But we have a man that consistently says what he will do, and is scaring the whole world so much that that fact alone is making people see that he may be the one. So I don't need to know him, I only need to know that he says he will do what he says he will do.

If he's running interference for the Clinton's, what could he possible gain? Money? Sex? Power? He's got all that. Why put Clinton in when he can put himself in the Whitehouse? No, if he shilling for Clinton, I'll be surprised and I'll just accept it as the end of the world as I know it, because that's what it will be. And there is nothing I can do about it. But I don't think Trump will do that. I think he'll try to build the wall, and build up the military and make us great again, in many more ways then I care to elaborate on. Americans are scorned world wide, and I don't like it.

These attacks and media stories are attempts to dissuade us imbeciles from voting for him. It ain't working.

nathanbforrest45
08-10-2016, 02:04 PM
I also like his tax plan. From an economic point of view I believe leaving money in everyone's pocket to spend as they see fit would do more to promote prosperity in the country then taxing everyone with ever higher taxes

kcvet
08-10-2016, 02:33 PM

Main question:

said he wants to give back to the country that gave him so much. ive never heard any liberal say that. and never will

Chloe
08-10-2016, 02:34 PM
said he wants to give back to the country that gave him so much. ive never heard any liberal say that. and never will

and that's what makes him qualified?

kcvet
08-10-2016, 02:40 PM
and that's what makes him qualified?

he's a top notch businessman. he's a giver. not a taker like Clinton

suds00
08-10-2016, 02:50 PM
if he understands his limitations it is not apparent.he doesn't act like he hasany carefully thought out positions that don't appeal to anything other than his plans for self-aggrandizement.

Oboe
08-10-2016, 02:54 PM
if he understands his limitations it is not apparent.he doesn't act like he hasany carefully thought out positions that don't appeal to anything other than his plans for self-aggrandizement.

Had you been listening to him, you would know better, although I'm sure you would not admit it.

FindersKeepers
08-10-2016, 02:55 PM

Main question:

Trump's biggest pros lie in his business ability. Our nation is deeply in debt and that's one place Trump might be able to make an improvement. You say that's not an answer -- but you're wrong.

Is he pro-life? Probably not, although he's claimed to be.

Healthcare. Obamacare is a disaster. It's unlikely Trump could do worse.

Why does it matter if a candidate doesn't spout buzzwords you want to hear? I don't care if Trump rarely mentions the word, "Constitution." I do, however, care when a candidate trashes the Constitution. Trump's not done that.

The truth is -- Trump is not qualified to be the leader of the free world, so it's a good thing he's not running for that spot. He's not even qualified to be the leader of the US, but he's MORE qualified than the other major party candidate (based on ethics and his opponent's jingoist tendencies).

And, at the end of the day, that's what it comes down to. There is no reason to consider any third party candidates. To do so is simply to throw away one's vote.

Green Arrow
08-10-2016, 02:58 PM
Trump's biggest pros lie in his business ability. Our nation is deeply in debt and that's one place Trump might be able to make an improvement. You say that's not an answer -- but you're wrong.

Is he pro-life? Probably not, although he's claimed to be.

Healthcare. Obamacare is a disaster. It's unlikely Trump could do worse.

Why does it matter if a candidate doesn't spout buzzwords you want to hear? I don't care if Trump rarely mentions the word, "Constitution." I do, however, care when a candidate trashes the Constitution. Trump's not done that.

The truth is -- Trump is not qualified to be the leader of the free world, so it's a good thing he's not running for that spot. He's not even qualified to be the leader of the US, but he's MORE qualified than the other major party candidate (based on ethics and his opponent's jingoist tendencies).

And, at the end of the day, that's what it comes down to. There is no reason to consider any third party candidates. To do so is simply to throw away one's vote.

I disagree. For me to vote for a candidate that I consider morally, ethically, and ideologically bankrupt would be throwing away my vote.

Oboe
08-10-2016, 03:05 PM
I disagree. For me to vote for a candidate that I consider morally, ethically, and ideologically bankrupt would be throwing away my vote.

Morally and ethically electing a criminal. That's your answer. Are we forgetting who Mrs. Clinton is married to?

Green Arrow
08-10-2016, 03:07 PM
Morally and ethically electing a criminal. That's your answer. Are we forgetting who Mrs. Clinton is married to?

I consider both Clinton and Trump morally, ethically, and ideologically bankrupt. Neither is getting my vote.

Ransom
08-10-2016, 03:09 PM
I consider both Clinton and Trump morally, ethically, and ideologically bankrupt. Neither is getting my vote.

And when Hillary is elected you can take your bow, great job.

Mac-7
08-10-2016, 03:10 PM

Main question:

of the 4 candidates only trump promises to close the border and end the invasion of ilegal aliens from mexico.

only trump supports the 2nd amendment

and only trump understands the need to bring manufacturing and balanced trade back to America

FindersKeepers
08-10-2016, 03:11 PM

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel good, but the reality is that there are only TWO candidates in this election that matter.

kcvet
08-10-2016, 03:12 PM
Clinton's enormous tax on the middle class has done her in. a self inflicted mortal wound. the middle class will back Trump now and that will give him the win

Cletus
08-10-2016, 03:17 PM
No one is truly qualified for the job of POTUS.

That said, when the election comes, I will cast a vote, not so much for Trump as against the other guy.

The Xl
08-10-2016, 03:29 PM
Simple answer is, he's not. But he's exposing the system because he's not part of the chess club, and they can't handle having someone they don't own being the president. He's doing a lot of good, albeit indirectly.

decedent
08-10-2016, 03:36 PM

Community organizer
Law Professor
State Senator
US Senator

Peter1469
08-10-2016, 03:36 PM
Community organizer
Law Professor
State Senator
US Senator

No real job. Ever.

Standing Wolf
08-10-2016, 03:43 PM
This isn't your thread. Go back to your inability to provide a good reason to vote for Hillary.

God, its so obvious the left cannot tolerate descent of any stripe. You can't answer in the Democrat thread so you try to disrupt a thread that posters have at least made an attempt at giving a reason

When you, or anyone else, states that Trump is in some way qualified to be President because "he is a successful businessman", that certainly opens the door for a discussion of whether or not that is true, and there's nothing irrelevant or off-topic about such a discussion.

decedent
08-10-2016, 03:45 PM
No real job. Ever.

Trump is no Obama.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/web05/2012/7/14/18/enhanced-buzz-12206-1342305322-5.jpg

Peter1469
08-10-2016, 03:46 PM
Trump is no Obama.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/web05/2012/7/14/18/enhanced-buzz-12206-1342305322-5.jpg

Obama.

Trump has employed thousands of people.

Standing Wolf
08-10-2016, 03:47 PM

If you walk into a restaurant that only serves pizza and wings and order a plate of brussel sprouts, you're going to go away hungry.

NapRover
08-10-2016, 03:48 PM
The things he sees wrong with this country, and his willingness to jump in the pit and try and fix them qualifies him to be POTUS. Not unlike any of the other former candidates. I also believe he has the ability to do the things he wants to do, he is a winner.
I admit, he's the last guy I hoped would win, but he won, now I support him.

Oboe
08-10-2016, 03:57 PM

Faulty thinking at its best. Your kind will elect Clinton, and her husband.

nathanbforrest45
08-10-2016, 04:01 PM
When you, or anyone else, states that Trump is in some way qualified to be President because "he is a successful businessman", that certainly opens the door for a discussion of whether or not that is true, and there's nothing irrelevant or off-topic about such a discussion.

Its off topic by the parameters set by Chloe in establishing this thread.

nathanbforrest45
08-10-2016, 04:02 PM
Trump is no Obama.

Which is one of the reasons I am voting for him

Standing Wolf
08-10-2016, 04:08 PM
Its off topic by the parameters set by Chloe in establishing this thread.

I see. So...does that mean that if someone were to post that Trump has a PhD from Harvard, was awarded a Silver Star while serving as a Seal Team member, and invented the Internet, writing anything to dispute or disprove any of those claims would be off-topic?

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 04:08 PM

Sounds like Obama; but that's okay when they have a "D" next to their name right?

Trump, unlike Obama, will still have to work WITH Congress to move his agenda. A Republican Congress will, as is their duty, reign in some of the excesses.

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 04:13 PM
Community organizer

Law Professor

State Senator

For how long?

US Senator

For how long?

Even Obama knew he wasn't even remotely qualified; but then he remembered how incredibly stupid your average Democratic voter is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4yCwqtuv5Q

Green Arrow
08-10-2016, 05:29 PM
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel good, but the reality is that there are only TWO candidates in this election that matter.

If you want to sell your morals and principles to the highest bidder, that's your affair.

Green Arrow
08-10-2016, 05:30 PM
If you walk into a restaurant that only serves pizza and wings and order a plate of brussel sprouts, you're going to go away hungry.

If I'm allergic to pizza and wings, I'd rather go away hungry than go into anaphylactic shock.

Green Arrow
08-10-2016, 05:31 PM

It's faulty thinking to stand firm on morality and principle, rather than blow in the wind like a weather vane?

Ethereal
08-10-2016, 05:37 PM

If you want to beat Clinton, then you just need to vote for Gary Johnson and make sure he gets into the debates.

If all Trump supporters switched their support to Gary Johnson, then Johnson would win easily.

So a vote for Trump is a vote for Clinton.

Ethereal
08-10-2016, 05:40 PM

If Trump loses, it's his own fault. I thought conservatives were all about personal responsibility, yet they love to blame other people for their inability to win an election.

You guys picked Trump so you are responsible for his successes and his failures. You don't get to revel in his successes and then pass the blame for his failures on to others.

Ethereal
08-10-2016, 05:41 PM
And when Hillary is elected you can take your bow, great job.

The people who picked Trump should take a bow because they're the ones who picked someone that couldn't beat Clinton.

Ethereal
08-10-2016, 05:43 PM

Then the election is an undemocratic fraud.

Ethereal
08-10-2016, 05:45 PM
Trump is no Obama.

Wow. He flapped his gums in the rain. What an accomplishment.

Ethereal
08-10-2016, 05:47 PM

Except the restaurant isn't serving pizza and wings. It's serving cyanide and arsenic. So while the brussel sprouts may not taste that great or satisfy my hunger, at the very least, they won't kill me.

Hal Jordan
08-10-2016, 06:19 PM

Dangerous thinking. Your kind (the ones that will only vote R or D) will lead us into destruction that we can never recover from.

decedent
08-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Trump has employed thousands of people.

Shame he often doesn't pay them.

Wow. He flapped his gums in the rain. What an accomplishment.

It's an example of something Trump would never do. I doubt a drop of rain has touched his delicate skin.

Peter1469
08-10-2016, 08:16 PM

It's an example of something Trump would never do. I doubt a drop of rain has touched his delicate skin.

I expect you have never employed anyone in your life.

decedent
08-10-2016, 08:33 PM
I expect you have never employed anyone in your life.

I started my own business just a few years after grad school.

Peter1469
08-10-2016, 08:34 PM

Cool. What is it?

Ransom
08-10-2016, 08:38 PM

I wonder if it was raining the day Obama secretly flew $400M in cash in an unmarked plane to Iran. Would that be another example of something Trump would never do? Would Trump be in Iraq today with nearly 5000 troops while you leftists deafen us with your silence? Would Trump swap 5 high level terrorists for one deserter? Would he have made the Iranian agreement.

Saw CNN the other day with a chart showing economic woes of 7 trillion in debt being added if Trumps tax plan were to pass.

And these CNN faces... like decedent's here...... straight out acting shocked about added debt.... when this President will have added ten trillion during his 8 years. We're running 1/2 trillion deficits today..... and these talking heads sat there asking how anyone given these numbers could support Donald Trump. The promoters and cheerleaders for Obamacare, for the Stimulus, for Shovel Ready, for omnibus spending bills, earmarks...... oh yes they all cheered earmarks..... they cheered the government taking school loans and heaping that on.

All today upset about debt. Y'all can't even fake outrage decedent, you're disingenuous.

Ransom
08-10-2016, 08:42 PM
Imagine had it been Trump who blamed the deaths of 4 Americans on a video.

Or had a serial killer's parent standing over his shoulder at a rally.

Disingenuous bullish!t on the forum will be called out as just that. Disingenuous bullish!t.

birddog
08-10-2016, 08:48 PM
Trump has high leadership qualities defined by his success in business. He has built things, dealt with foreign country leaders, is intelligent, and believes in the Constitution.

The other thread about Hillary was laughable. No one has ever been able to name one accomplishment of Hillary's that was important and positive for our country.

Common sense leadership is the distinguishing characteristic of Trump.

decedent
08-10-2016, 09:02 PM
Cool. What is it?

An IT business. I've mentioned it on here before.

decedent
08-10-2016, 09:04 PM
I wonder if it was raining the day Obama secretly flew $400M in cash in an unmarked plane to Iran. Would that be another example of something Trump would never do? Would Trump be in Iraq today with nearly 5000 troops while you leftists deafen us with your silence? Would Trump swap 5 high level terrorists for one deserter? Would he have made the Iranian agreement.

Saw CNN the other day with a chart showing economic woes of 7 trillion in debt being added if Trumps tax plan were to pass.

And these CNN faces... like decedent's here...... straight out acting shocked about added debt.... when this President will have added ten trillion during his 8 years. We're running 1/2 trillion deficits today..... and these talking heads sat there asking how anyone given these numbers could support Donald Trump. The promoters and cheerleaders for Obamacare, for the Stimulus, for Shovel Ready, for omnibus spending bills, earmarks...... oh yes they all cheered earmarks..... they cheered the government taking school loans and heaping that on.

All today upset about debt. Y'all can't even fake outrage decedent, you're disingenuous.

You seem to be the only one outraged. Get help.

kcvet
08-10-2016, 09:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kv1tjm5FdI

Ethereal
08-10-2016, 09:34 PM

Setting the bar pretty high there.

Dr. Who
08-10-2016, 09:43 PM

Main question:

I don't think he is even minimally qualified. He cannot communicate with clarity. He is bombastic. He is consumed with reiterating how "smart" he is, even to the point of not completing a statement. In short, I think that despite his obvious popularity with some people who want to see him as the "unpolitician" who will finally act on public concerns, he is either a self-obsessed opportunist or placed strategically to decimate the Republican's chances of winning this election. Reality is stranger than fiction and it is proven in the fact that this inflammatory caricature is actually the Republican nominee. I'm sure the media could not be more pleased.

NapRover
08-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Let's check the constitution:
http://thepoliticalforums.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBwgHBgkIBwgKCgkLDRYPDQwMDRsUFRAWIB0iIiAdHx 8kKDQsJCYxJx8fLT0tMTU3Ojo6Iys/RD84QzQ5OjcBCgoKDQwNGg8PGjclHyU3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nz c3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3N//AABEIAJ8BMAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAABBQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAAEDBAUCB//EAEUQAAEDAgQCBwQGCAUDBQAAAAECAxEABAUSITETQQYUIlFhc ZEVMoGhM0JScrHRByNDU2LB4fAWVIKS8TRzsiU1RGOi/8QAGAEBAQEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECAwT/xAAnEQEAAgEEAgIBBAMAAAAAAAAAARECAxITITFRFEEEUmFiwS KRof/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8A9jZU79fsp+r/AM1cCk8qzUrcVmSV5PvCpLUFPZDoWnll5VBoUqiU5lP8NLjJqi WlXAdSdBTE/rR5UElKlSoFSpUqBUqVKgVKlSoFSpUqBUqVMdqBlKyx4mK6qtc OZbi2R9pZ/wDFVWBvQPSpUqBUqY0poHpU00poHpUqVAqYmnrmaBE04rkmnBm qh6RpUjtUHBFOKaNa6Aqh6VKKaKgyXLVxa5bUW0/WSoe93eVSWdu60pSc8J1yp3jxmr8zUbgSgZog1KW0gGVEHU1XW pCXE9nLOm1cl4IOVxQzq3A5VUdvuIsNWzLjqs0LcT7qI7zSxM9 dm2WSpHZPrPdXbV2paZWgSdorhm3dS6XlkKUd1TMeFW0pzHWlC VpWZI39akqNDaUEkc6kqhUqVKgVKlSoFSpUqBUqVKgVMdqemoK l0ypd5aPJPZbUqfiIq2I5Vy5sn7wroUD1zXW9MRQNNIUstOBFV DEUgK6pUKKlSpVFKuYrqlQcxS2pyYpb0CpU9KgVNSp6BqVKmoM m8xBLNs44shoNxnKjtWezjbt2zw2rC5dSfeKUgactyPKobXB7S 1xAGHihlWZLa3VLSSZAOVR0IPMVsEJayOJIMKOZRH5Vlahmu4Y q/VmuVqRB1bZJSNeRO5q8xktUhlpo8Ma5h/OmZcLinlKWqM8ZQZ+UU76k9WUVuQhYy+NWxcQuBoYAFStnNrWM 0Q2yWg62VOLhKsxAIq1bPPNulsttgzyXmJpEpTUk0ppgZSFHQ9 wpTWkdZqea4IpwIoOhSmlOlRMvBxMkFJkiFRNZEoNPXKoSkkxA EyapXOJFlYS20HQROZKxFLVfIpprNGKuEgG1In+P+lcvYy2wId RlPdnE+lLKaeYd9MtxDaSpaglI3JMUL3nSkxlt20p8+0ax3rq/vlysqg8ydqm47FN90gsmEwgl0zoQYHrUdj0ltn9HRkPenUfnQ0 1h2bV1RUa6cw1O7ZynvFS5B6w+0+MzLiViPqmalrzlBvrNWZCl KjYgkGtWz6UvN9m5RxI3zdk+tXcDCe6kKx2MfZeAyNgE/VUuP+anViTidrQk/f8A6VbgaVKs22xBx+4S31bInmriTFaNLD0qqdcb6xwUhRjdUiP 61aFUPTGnpUDb09KlUCpU00hQPTUqRNAqbSmJpCgG7C4XcvSpC E3jaMxaLkrKjtPcnnzG2tacjMkrUkqHMqiPh/Wh3AFO3V3dqUjgOpeId0hU7COREDfz3rSxt9mxbAZQXbt+Utsz KlmImeQHM6VLWV60Q2beeIlwkk5h41nvuN2q8rCy7AhSUNLdUg k7ykGNO+se5vsQcYSypFs00ey4WHzxcsaAZkgeE611c9cdYSll d0GUgEMBxAHmClKSD8aWU2GAsJQ3bWCmnCc0lYSUjvVEzPr5U7 7t2kQ3awtOubLIPlsflVS1F11cC3t2klSZKusEhfPUGfxrk45f MOuNLtWszYIUMxMa70uElv4e9cushV0APEJKfkau0LNdInyMyb VvuOtTIxy8dUBwGR5yf5+FLgoSRApxtQ6/il80ASi3IPKFfnVV7G71bS28jaAoRnTII8jSyhPchDjDiDHu6i sqxt2+toOUCJOg20rBtrW8d/We0b3sqghT8yPSu7k3eVTSrhwAiCpCgDyOhipK0L7xSU2rxUQA GzM7bUKNYgzaMdrM64VGe1oPj+VUOqOqcSFv3awVAEKuJB1jaP Cqj1hfi4cQH5yHKJSNR37bbUspoPYneXJKWU5Un6rYifjuahRh 9y8ZdWQDyTp61R6niIMi6UPKPyrrqmJxreK+X5VlWyzhiW47JU fLarSLUgaJ+VDnU8S/zZPp+VLqWI/5lXyqoJxbnuPpT9XPcfShY2OIf5pQ9KQsMQnW7UfSlglVbE/V9arvYclzQt694rD6hfna6PpSGH35/wDlH0pYvO4S60f1CinwOoNJq7vrPskHKOR7QPw/I1R9nX/+aI+Apez7/ncn4gflUBJYY41xUqfQUKG5RJHpvRIy+zdt5mHEuNnSUq2/rXnAwy8KklL2ZQP2R+VWhbIAGRd4JgyHCkHeTE+B+VagFLDSEu oAjRUaia2ZCRyFBTPHulqTxn25EzmiNAe/fWmCHsLuEPJurhxwpMBxZWPHQmqg2JpA0I+37tMCdf8AtiPxq6 3iWILQFBbUETHD/rSwRTXJNCiukdwCoHh9mZ/Vnw8fGu2ceu3nSyng59Z7B5GDGvfQE2aOdcOvtMoLjriUJG5Uq AKDMbxLErZrtXLxLz6VgtkDhlInKJGxy6gzvWdfdIsRulLUldz bJJBCGSgRAkxzMzSynpCSCJSZFI0O4di12bRohhKiROZxwknzr fQoltKlwFEa0iR0KadaVIETtVR5DhGI4pduvJt7HJcvJht553K UpBBASI111j+KjywwJgtF/FSb6+UmHHVEjL/CkDYCgzC1hwBlboS4w5xWFkTlWNNfDl8aNsOxLNbNryuOLKMqp UJkb+ca/CsxVNyF8UubWyujZt3LvCzFSQuSpJ5p2+dT2uKW7O9wopI0lFX OkLNlfFt5bKA6VETGpA76wUYezxCkW8x7qh3VkbKMdYzZRcdkz lhJ0qa6vLG4OYvLzDYhJkVjuYYyG8wZgp1Jqa0s21RLXjTtFy3 u7NtyVLk9+TWrwxayTspX+2s7qLO/A+ddCzYmODqKvY0DjFkR2lLPdptTe2LLvV8qo9Ua/dD0pxatH9iPSnYve2rMbZvMEU3ty071H/UKpdVbH7JPpTdWR+6TQXTj1qBJzH/UPzrPu8RduFl1m2bWhO5J1A/nvSXboH7JPpU9u2BbODKBr/KgGn+kM3K0tNNFIPMRTe3HTswz6f0rBuhwLpwj7R/GkLkxGgrNrQht8dWl5JeZZyc4TV25xN23ZzvWjSQsS2Rr60JJf VxEgxqQKKel/wCrwlhUQeIB8jVvopn+3biNWWZ+7SGO3B2aZ/2UPi4MGaYXBSlJ8B+FZtaGGG4q/dDhotmVPDWSiBFRXuMuIWG0MMpUmc4KOdVug7inb5/MNA1/MVSx51SMYukCNFaegrV9JS97bfgktW/+yoj0jdbcSFNW8Tr2NYrGcuFARIqO3Sp9wFwaHSs2tDy3xJ9QR dN2rKWOSjv51pjpDbCQULPjmFV7NlIwhtAQCAhMz8K4QwnYMp3 rbMrnt+0OuRcjbUUvb9tzC/UVXFun9ymn6sn9ymnZ0nGPWpOoXH3h+dde3bTuXH3h+dV+rD9w mmNsnmwmnYse3LT+M/6h+dN7ds+eceOYfnUAtUR9AmueqNn9gmr2LHt6y55vUH+dIYzY GAZPjpVc2bf7hPpTdRbV+xT6U7FoY3ZAaLWAnkQK38JxNu/bhrOQkaqKdKFDYtR9Ck9+lGGHqZRYNlvIlCEwQnZMUFqniqL2K 2zSlgLCilviHuAru2v7e4Y4yFSjmTS0p53gSUl1CXGXErn3fdA 11oqbw5KtSvsNqzIjTJmE/GCaC7LFW27guoBlJ7BElKfGJ239a3MGxpxdwvjOFTbwAPY0JHh/PwrES0uY00tl5C1AKJGXO3oYA5isu8SRbLebOoSfCYrexgpubN leSDJM7T4QaybtKVYU8SkhQbVHpVRk4Li9zdXjVstCcqwcxmTE USttpaEJGm9BHRkD2yx7g0Pu77Ud7irj47RiY7iF3ZPNptyiFh RhXgau4Pcu3VsXH4zFShp4UOdPLty2dti2pvVC90zzFa3Q95T+ DB1wpKi6uCkQImrB22XAcpgjahpjFL9x9KVqbKOJlkDWJolcIC ST3V5/ZYiteLItwtP08KEDaafY9ABITrBNZWP3TtmwhbBCZXBnyrTmdt awOl76WbBDizADg3+NFdYNev3injcKByZIgd8/lW0z9Crz/lQr0SfS/wBbIIMcLYfeoqYjgq8/ypIAMSZm9WCNCo1lYh1pl5PV286edEOII/8AUDp9Y1UuRDhITWIjtr6Z9gl5wIW+jKvPt8aM+mICsGa8HE/gaHGEEqbPiOfjRR0rTOEI/wC4n8DVoee3SbkJQbVGYmc1NZIfUyesoyqnQRuIFaiEQDPfXIb 1R4JHOpMf4l9tzoOnLd3BH7sfiKyOmIfRir6rZGZRWJ05Za3Oh iIfeP8AAPxqr0kQfar5TzI/CmMdQgdwtFy+V9bQE92laVm0AojuXAruzTmWrTlVi0bHFV356T FSo0tdLBP3axsSfWy8kJf4YUkH4ya2mP8AoT4Jocx8w8yYMECO zv2jW2JbeEOLcs0qcWVKk6mrb0hpRBiATVDBP+iE/aNXn/oVkfZNFDOF4nd3N60h15JSTqBRbuKB8GWVYiwDyP2aOE7CqBrp hid1hgt1Wq0JzhebN4D+tXujN2/f4dxrpSVOcRSZTtA2rG6flSUWqkEyEuaBGburR6FLK8IzKn6Ze 6Y+VJG6sSk0J2eL3ruJJtlvt5SuCI1iTRcdlA/CvOcOfKukgag/Tb8PxPOg9EAlMcuZrNusfumXzZIQ2hBJAUlPvf1rT2076w8XTb qZuVIzC6bOZBCZB8PCsZeCEGI3TrQIfWpWcpE5Y0O+vhV7D1vq teCwsAKJKZ0Ef3ND714vEHCeJILchskRppHnW5hj5/w68ptSG1NklYUQFHsjauceWgza2CFOBlbqVFexmCIPOPxozw7A 2lWjSyhxtQnKpKo/KaG+j1rxG1KcITHZzKgyNIII7o+Roqs33LVxFpcrKVETxFqkKn Y5iNa3FMub0O2K0NOIR1ef1akn5EUnIdZg5cmys+1WMUeYdS0V Opd5ykg/Osu6bQhJeWvKlAntCQBWkS21paocSbVNpnTzaQkGr4B2gg+VD9 tidhePoYtsQaW8dQlCQNvGt1GbhAZ1T3nerCq91btPELugx3J4 qEn8R4VKxb8BICEoS3qQEpCRr5Vi4hfWWHuAX94Wy4CoFxOYkV dwp5q5bS7aXCnGVEjQQNN9IqDQcByFUhI+0dhVJItc8N3DIXMn sJEn0qa+b4jY7awBrCY1rBRjuGuuptkXyypSsgTwecx9mgIhIS kLOvftNQXLYACnVhLUGCoCPPWnt0qQCkqKuWvL8KysWdZtHS/cuLAJCU6SQfKDRVxsApzsuJWgntZY5eVXbf6BXdND9tdM33EVb PuktgScmQ67chW9basCftGkAWvkTf7fWNROBoKMqE+AmrN+iby DOquRqg863bKKVrcEnTKBUlYStISXW4UCJGkVu9KSRhKYEw4ms O2IcU2tClqTmjtUQ9IY9mSdgtNPpAf2UJU4dY1jwqO2Uldq05G VakplB3n+zXN+tn6FyUcUHtBUaAE6n4VJY8FKnEML4gSsq1Vmg FR5/wB71KmlEHRAlS3VZY7MfOo8bCBibpUdwNvKiDohhTarFd0tSgX NG8p0gd/xrB6VutWF84t8rI0BKK1SR5VGg0VdgmfGntEfrz9+qmH3ltiK5 t+IoI1JXWhaCHTG2aoopZjqhk/VNUyUtJh55QAOg5xy0FWkAGzWJIlBEjlpQ1iGKWeFraRdKfzOI Cxkkzy/vzrUpAkt0pgltzODrvMVKpJKJzZQNSqYisjA3re8Si6YS5kXMc QwdPCtC5QFQVEwJ0BioEp5jYvuDuJSqB8quI91JkERuDM0LM9I rG4uUWyDeFbhypn3Z9aJbZAaahB0PKaRJJOgJkvOKbREgcz8KV vkWc7TocTG3P0rJxi9t8MAeuQ/25AKCTEamlg9zbYpmubdDsIXlPE7OsT8d6X2jbKZSuDlA1nu8a pqetxAFyokH3glUetTXSOK3BJBmdFEUP8Ati3FxwMt9mCsnvCN/OgI2zKAQvOO8azWQu0bdxR4oQV5kwoNudoeYPKtG1SEIIE781E 1Ru70MXoaeaBS8khKzAjyI1n0pPhYZDGEtjGbe2uVcFlbiloMA AkDVM/ypiptVtfJUtKW23ykL1k5QSABz1EUsbddItnb1ThUm6bOZtaQp KCYjuB251Wu13Xt02XFbWLi7SUcMcoB357/ADrEqo4VftIdQWUvKCSApXKefwrRxXEXLstMvKUtSMwzE+6O46 VSfvrdlUpabCwOSR2jM6mst29WX1rWACYgfE70mUGPRd5F0q4l CRkCRHKtTFkj2bcn/wCpX4UD2XSNvA7S7uFIDjq1AIaBj1rOuv0iX1w1wQwwApJCjBO 9WMukmVnoQoHpK22OHohfu77CvT0xlArw626QXNg/1hlTaHQCApKADr8K0nOm2NpShbt0UoWnQpSnbviKbuktv/pK7K7UJKEkMLPaB+0itDodithbYKy3d3TLbpcdMHSBm8a8/vseub4JF09x42CwCQOf4VWW5Ke05w+7L73xrHJSvbk3lrdtk2t y06BuULBryu2Wf8S26Q4nJ1nbLqe2fCshtwNxDy832hUfWXmnc zbrilZpCxy8qcnY9kxHF8PwtCje3CEKMkI3UfhQtjXSLDcUtUJ t3Sl3OCUrRrQM7c9YeV15a1HfMo6/E1G46xlSjJlH2knn31mdWb6R6L0VU2Re9obN67d9FrBHBEGRmN eHovOGlKVuOFJ5AwDFWmOkd7ZAot7h4BYhQKyf+K1GpPpp6LiG l2CftVgdJHODcsjvSTQk9jtytWdT7pV3lZpn8ZfuIK1qOXbNrV 3yD3AF8a0aVp9Kfxok6RAnDFgEjtJ1FeW4b0lu7RgJaQ1AM9sc 60bvpzdvtqQ+hkIVByISdI8au9IlqPcFARx2VulXIJBg1NYtMv yWW1tmQkykCSaHTjpuOGU/q1A5hlUQCdN6K+hQcur9DbilOBas/aUTl8BNajKJJl6TZWwtLJq3aAGRIBA7++vO/wBK6FNNhxIIzrTymdK9NmQCaAv0oJW5ZMlKOyJzGY1rU9QzjPY N6CnMLmTtl3EcqJUuNW6lLecS2kL1UowKDMFxZWFKdKkFwLI0U 5tHdVfGMSXiLqVEgJA0ROnxrlOcOj1XD8Vw+8aUi3u2lrAIKc2 vpQT0vxGyViDTayCWWsiiB7pmdPlQq2tOUBt1IUSJUNR4j8K4x BC7hVuripCwmFlSveM/1ipv6Qd9E+kmHsWTdq84tKkqMLjs6mjNDjbzAcaWhaYPaSZmvE bZamSrigAJO6Tuast43c2yVIZuXGwTJS2sxNSNWfBbcwe4WekK UKUuEPJiU6c69TQmBqPSvCDj922+HEPKBQZBzE1oNdOMaJ1ull SjtlT8tK1GoDr9IiyzhbS0lQgr2TP1an6DKz4e9MzxhuI+qPzr zy/6VX182pm9vVJSgT7p37uzUVt0oxC3tHG2bpxAUoKMjWfxpOXd0 j21aez8qBVSnEDuB1g8v4qDGuluLNvpWu6eUOZKjUj2PPPL4oW ULUSuJjUmamWpA9lSImI+FD+LJtr68XZXDnBhMhwR2TyJ05UDW PTfFrdZCnU3Tf2XE0v8SuX9+pS2WszhGiQdTV5IpYGLmJt3GF3 uH8JKXG21BZJ0SQNFJ8yNKFlYo65iBXbokwjg5gOwVNpJUI7oF RF6/N64+LNwrLZQU5DB8fPWqOBIu2HTx7O7SUJUElKCcxJ+WgAnlWr ilt6GGLNSSDhzioMElI0NOli2A/8Aa1z90ULo6Q4oJ/XDtElXZGtdDpFip/bD/YK8/Pg58sBTpmsuY/cNZQy22QEJjbTnWEVrSIkAeHOipyyYxnGHQ+lSrtyFLVMA+lPd 9HbS0uCw4k5079oxWuWMcbpncFWmXrgLW22SGhKjOw76jAIbGY xOlFQwWxMwheogjMR8qb2FYFWXhqgbnOakfkYenaNLPIM5zEtL OYCNeQps+hzKM0TDBMOCykJWNJkqMV2MDw/WW1iBMlRg1ObH038fP0FRcqCve5aVZtnHVuIbTqpwwBPOiNGB4 cDC2VAjeTU6MCw8tZ+CoJnKCnv8qc2M/Sz+Nqx9f9C77iWXV21w0niIMKMyZqpmcGYhenfNGqejtoYItO1 G1dew7JITnskwr3YRv+dTliJ8M8Gp6Ba7pS2kpWASOc+NMXElM pIB7xzo49gWIUkez0HMMw21Hr4V2vo/atqcBwsS0QHAAJTO39inNHo+PqegG5nQEqWrQ8p1qNLnbM+6a9 F9iNrUctgJzZdYGo0jU1z7KQlzhdSSFjUpgEx8Kc/8ZI0NS/AAS+nKElRg7a1IHWchSOz4kzXoScGW4taU2LRyEIVKkCDExv3V y7hiWPpbNoEAGAUq0IJnTloavNP6Za+Pn4/sAWzkwkrgcq9n/RtbANh9W6ERNDDVrbHt8NshKcxyCYEx/MetG/R27t7Oze4q0NpSrLJOhI56ct66Yatz4Yz/AB88Y7gXgyiBE7Cgz9JBcVhQKCAEnUzWurpFZspDaVcR0jNAMA CCZPpWf0gvmLywWENKdQkjtjWZ8N66znFMxpZPCLh9S3SCrNBr hD6knQmO6a9Icw4FtbwYa4aRJJIB9Kc4KrKkhq3ClfUKtRpPdX mnV/i3Gjk836y5Bk/KmZuVB0BaiUk7E16EvD0oYU6UMkBzh5UAqVPfEbeNOMMUcxSy0 UpTmnTXWBHmfwrPJP6V4MgL1tkpWEwc51FQtoVdXAZtsiZ/eOQPWvQF4U2lSEKTbFxRyjKZBMTO22vyNQeymXUFXBYMNhfaG4 mIHjVjUmPpY0Mp6sAKlThSU6gxprXbTnV8ylGZ0HhR0nCmy3nb YaMrygjTlPOojYNFJz2raIEnMBrVnV/Z0j8TL3AIfeQ/KysZ0f8A6/uar5+9z4k0fqw5hKsqrRkQnMSIIPl8/Smew22akm2YUNYgDtR3fCKvP+x8LOfuAQb05wSqREa13nLlu5c B5tOQgFoq7RnmBRaq2YSRFq3lifdEUymbeQCw0QT3AVnmj0vw+ u84/wBgs3AKkhKoHMzUzF4bd1D1uohSFSFDcHvouUGgYSwzpuMoroB oaw0PJExTmj0xP40R5zgb9Dr6+xbAmLq4bbzHMMypBXBImttLd 0NSLfYaa15qLlTaEBDkAckqIiu03Dh1DjkffNOeY+nDUrDxNq2 VI+ua5URyn1pEK7hTE15LeS0eVaXeK12FgQCNxXeZ4iXVl1fNa t6fMdPGnk+FajVmIpb6owUQrNHKIikFZdEt78+6upM10TU3yu6 YRpWvIQU68jNPnUFJOVWmpk867CuVONRvpV3pGUoVuuFZyoEHx rpT7hVBbXB+yQK7yJMab0sncBFXkprfJhcvZcqg8dgSSNhXQvH pSSVko90ZtAabL/CBTFHelIHhTkTfKU39woKAUsApCYChqkQAPlUa8TuQ5mPGKiRm OfflTZExsKXBSeWtOWV3y6GLXIcMB0KHOaTmIvE9pLpKjJIMEV xwgDMD1p1Ng/8ANTlIzmJStYlctpgAgE6A8jTDGrxBKAp2QdVRr4fiaiDEmcx9 aXCMEFR85rXOsamXtIjE3YyJLyUqGso+O3n+FOcTuVgpTxHMxz nMmIMd/wATUXBmRmPrTFiNlK8u+pzE5zPmUvXnnDqXNARAOkd1Ju/umyEpS8lOwINR8GfA0xYWf2mlOaU35e1p+5cA4yuK4SdezrVdG JXedJVmSUaA5o+RrhNupKpK83nypG2C4Kz2h41OU3SkN66E9hT mYDSVDQxFRi6eUyFIQoACMpVzmaRteUiPjTi1Ij3Ypyym/Iybu5UNYSBymI8RT8deQZlBSx/HoKbq4nePIV0GQkcqckm+XJuSEgKAmZMLJrgXS1CFISY2gmpw1 pypFnxFTkk3SrpeXmCYCkSZkkb+FdB4JzAoSQRGs6VKlkEyaXA PIiKRnKbpV+K6rfKeQ7O1PKVE8RHlBip+F3mmLSSOc035FyjIZ K83BKhH2tKdeRYMtAeVdBBSImmKstZnLKUt0laUJypQABXErJn SkVjeKbigcjU3SW//2Q==

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident

Safety
08-10-2016, 09:59 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBwgHBgkIBwgKCgkLDRYPDQwMDRsUFRAWIB0iIiAdHx 8kKDQsJCYxJx8fLT0tMTU3Ojo6Iys/RD84QzQ5OjcBCgoKDQwNGg8PGjclHyU3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nz c3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3N//AABEIAJ8BMAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAABBQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAAEDBAUCB//EAEUQAAEDAgQCBwQGCAUDBQAAAAECAxEABAUSITETQQYUIlFhc ZEVMoGhM0JScrHRByNDU2LB4fAWVIKS8TRzsiU1RGOi/8QAGAEBAQEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECAwT/xAAnEQEAAgEEAgIBBAMAAAAAAAAAARECAxITITFRFEEEUmFiwS KRof/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8A9jZU79fsp+r/AM1cCk8qzUrcVmSV5PvCpLUFPZDoWnll5VBoUqiU5lP8NLjJqi WlXAdSdBTE/rR5UElKlSoFSpUqBUqVKgVKlSoFSpUqBUqVMdqBlKyx4mK6qtc OZbi2R9pZ/wDFVWBvQPSpUqBUqY0poHpU00poHpUqVAqYmnrmaBE04rkmnBm qh6RpUjtUHBFOKaNa6Aqh6VKKaKgyXLVxa5bUW0/WSoe93eVSWdu60pSc8J1yp3jxmr8zUbgSgZog1KW0gGVEHU1XW pCXE9nLOm1cl4IOVxQzq3A5VUdvuIsNWzLjqs0LcT7qI7zSxM9 dm2WSpHZPrPdXbV2paZWgSdorhm3dS6XlkKUd1TMeFW0pzHWlC VpWZI39akqNDaUEkc6kqhUqVKgVKlSoFSpUqBUqVKgVMdqemoK l0ypd5aPJPZbUqfiIq2I5Vy5sn7wroUD1zXW9MRQNNIUstOBFV DEUgK6pUKKlSpVFKuYrqlQcxS2pyYpb0CpU9KgVNSp6BqVKmoM m8xBLNs44shoNxnKjtWezjbt2zw2rC5dSfeKUgactyPKobXB7S 1xAGHihlWZLa3VLSSZAOVR0IPMVsEJayOJIMKOZRH5Vlahmu4Y q/VmuVqRB1bZJSNeRO5q8xktUhlpo8Ma5h/OmZcLinlKWqM8ZQZ+UU76k9WUVuQhYy+NWxcQuBoYAFStnNrWM 0Q2yWg62VOLhKsxAIq1bPPNulsttgzyXmJpEpTUk0ppgZSFHQ9 wpTWkdZqea4IpwIoOhSmlOlRMvBxMkFJkiFRNZEoNPXKoSkkxA EyapXOJFlYS20HQROZKxFLVfIpprNGKuEgG1In+P+lcvYy2wId RlPdnE+lLKaeYd9MtxDaSpaglI3JMUL3nSkxlt20p8+0ax3rq/vlysqg8ydqm47FN90gsmEwgl0zoQYHrUdj0ltn9HRkPenUfnQ0 1h2bV1RUa6cw1O7ZynvFS5B6w+0+MzLiViPqmalrzlBvrNWZCl KjYgkGtWz6UvN9m5RxI3zdk+tXcDCe6kKx2MfZeAyNgE/VUuP+anViTidrQk/f8A6VbgaVKs22xBx+4S31bInmriTFaNLD0qqdcb6xwUhRjdUiP 61aFUPTGnpUDb09KlUCpU00hQPTUqRNAqbSmJpCgG7C4XcvSpC E3jaMxaLkrKjtPcnnzG2tacjMkrUkqHMqiPh/Wh3AFO3V3dqUjgOpeId0hU7COREDfz3rSxt9mxbAZQXbt+Utsz KlmImeQHM6VLWV60Q2beeIlwkk5h41nvuN2q8rCy7AhSUNLdUg k7ykGNO+se5vsQcYSypFs00ey4WHzxcsaAZkgeE611c9cdYSll d0GUgEMBxAHmClKSD8aWU2GAsJQ3bWCmnCc0lYSUjvVEzPr5U7 7t2kQ3awtOubLIPlsflVS1F11cC3t2klSZKusEhfPUGfxrk45f MOuNLtWszYIUMxMa70uElv4e9cushV0APEJKfkau0LNdInyMyb VvuOtTIxy8dUBwGR5yf5+FLgoSRApxtQ6/il80ASi3IPKFfnVV7G71bS28jaAoRnTII8jSyhPchDjDiDHu6i sqxt2+toOUCJOg20rBtrW8d/We0b3sqghT8yPSu7k3eVTSrhwAiCpCgDyOhipK0L7xSU2rxUQA GzM7bUKNYgzaMdrM64VGe1oPj+VUOqOqcSFv3awVAEKuJB1jaP Cqj1hfi4cQH5yHKJSNR37bbUspoPYneXJKWU5Un6rYifjuahRh 9y8ZdWQDyTp61R6niIMi6UPKPyrrqmJxreK+X5VlWyzhiW47JU fLarSLUgaJ+VDnU8S/zZPp+VLqWI/5lXyqoJxbnuPpT9XPcfShY2OIf5pQ9KQsMQnW7UfSlglVbE/V9arvYclzQt694rD6hfna6PpSGH35/wDlH0pYvO4S60f1CinwOoNJq7vrPskHKOR7QPw/I1R9nX/+aI+Apez7/ncn4gflUBJYY41xUqfQUKG5RJHpvRIy+zdt5mHEuNnSUq2/rXnAwy8KklL2ZQP2R+VWhbIAGRd4JgyHCkHeTE+B+VagFLDSEu oAjRUaia2ZCRyFBTPHulqTxn25EzmiNAe/fWmCHsLuEPJurhxwpMBxZWPHQmqg2JpA0I+37tMCdf8AtiPxq6 3iWILQFBbUETHD/rSwRTXJNCiukdwCoHh9mZ/Vnw8fGu2ceu3nSyng59Z7B5GDGvfQE2aOdcOvtMoLjriUJG5Uq AKDMbxLErZrtXLxLz6VgtkDhlInKJGxy6gzvWdfdIsRulLUldz bJJBCGSgRAkxzMzSynpCSCJSZFI0O4di12bRohhKiROZxwknzr fQoltKlwFEa0iR0KadaVIETtVR5DhGI4pduvJt7HJcvJht553K UpBBASI111j+KjywwJgtF/FSb6+UmHHVEjL/CkDYCgzC1hwBlboS4w5xWFkTlWNNfDl8aNsOxLNbNryuOLKMqp UJkb+ca/CsxVNyF8UubWyujZt3LvCzFSQuSpJ5p2+dT2uKW7O9wopI0lFX OkLNlfFt5bKA6VETGpA76wUYezxCkW8x7qh3VkbKMdYzZRcdkz lhJ0qa6vLG4OYvLzDYhJkVjuYYyG8wZgp1Jqa0s21RLXjTtFy3 u7NtyVLk9+TWrwxayTspX+2s7qLO/A+ddCzYmODqKvY0DjFkR2lLPdptTe2LLvV8qo9Ua/dD0pxatH9iPSnYve2rMbZvMEU3ty071H/UKpdVbH7JPpTdWR+6TQXTj1qBJzH/UPzrPu8RduFl1m2bWhO5J1A/nvSXboH7JPpU9u2BbODKBr/KgGn+kM3K0tNNFIPMRTe3HTswz6f0rBuhwLpwj7R/GkLkxGgrNrQht8dWl5JeZZyc4TV25xN23ZzvWjSQsS2Rr60JJf VxEgxqQKKel/wCrwlhUQeIB8jVvopn+3biNWWZ+7SGO3B2aZ/2UPi4MGaYXBSlJ8B+FZtaGGG4q/dDhotmVPDWSiBFRXuMuIWG0MMpUmc4KOdVug7inb5/MNA1/MVSx51SMYukCNFaegrV9JS97bfgktW/+yoj0jdbcSFNW8Tr2NYrGcuFARIqO3Sp9wFwaHSs2tDy3xJ9QR dN2rKWOSjv51pjpDbCQULPjmFV7NlIwhtAQCAhMz8K4QwnYMp3 rbMrnt+0OuRcjbUUvb9tzC/UVXFun9ymn6sn9ymnZ0nGPWpOoXH3h+dde3bTuXH3h+dV+rD9w mmNsnmwmnYse3LT+M/6h+dN7ds+eceOYfnUAtUR9AmueqNn9gmr2LHt6y55vUH+dIYzY GAZPjpVc2bf7hPpTdRbV+xT6U7FoY3ZAaLWAnkQK38JxNu/bhrOQkaqKdKFDYtR9Ck9+lGGHqZRYNlvIlCEwQnZMUFqniqL2K 2zSlgLCilviHuAru2v7e4Y4yFSjmTS0p53gSUl1CXGXErn3fdA 11oqbw5KtSvsNqzIjTJmE/GCaC7LFW27guoBlJ7BElKfGJ239a3MGxpxdwvjOFTbwAPY0JHh/PwrES0uY00tl5C1AKJGXO3oYA5isu8SRbLebOoSfCYrexgpubN leSDJM7T4QaybtKVYU8SkhQbVHpVRk4Li9zdXjVstCcqwcxmTE USttpaEJGm9BHRkD2yx7g0Pu77Ud7irj47RiY7iF3ZPNptyiFh RhXgau4Pcu3VsXH4zFShp4UOdPLty2dti2pvVC90zzFa3Q95T+ DB1wpKi6uCkQImrB22XAcpgjahpjFL9x9KVqbKOJlkDWJolcIC ST3V5/ZYiteLItwtP08KEDaafY9ABITrBNZWP3TtmwhbBCZXBnyrTmdt awOl76WbBDizADg3+NFdYNev3injcKByZIgd8/lW0z9Crz/lQr0SfS/wBbIIMcLYfeoqYjgq8/ypIAMSZm9WCNCo1lYh1pl5PV286edEOII/8AUDp9Y1UuRDhITWIjtr6Z9gl5wIW+jKvPt8aM+mICsGa8HE/gaHGEEqbPiOfjRR0rTOEI/wC4n8DVoee3SbkJQbVGYmc1NZIfUyesoyqnQRuIFaiEQDPfXIb 1R4JHOpMf4l9tzoOnLd3BH7sfiKyOmIfRir6rZGZRWJ05Za3Oh iIfeP8AAPxqr0kQfar5TzI/CmMdQgdwtFy+V9bQE92laVm0AojuXAruzTmWrTlVi0bHFV356T FSo0tdLBP3axsSfWy8kJf4YUkH4ya2mP8AoT4Jocx8w8yYMECO zv2jW2JbeEOLcs0qcWVKk6mrb0hpRBiATVDBP+iE/aNXn/oVkfZNFDOF4nd3N60h15JSTqBRbuKB8GWVYiwDyP2aOE7CqBrp hid1hgt1Wq0JzhebN4D+tXujN2/f4dxrpSVOcRSZTtA2rG6flSUWqkEyEuaBGburR6FLK8IzKn6Ze 6Y+VJG6sSk0J2eL3ruJJtlvt5SuCI1iTRcdlA/CvOcOfKukgag/Tb8PxPOg9EAlMcuZrNusfumXzZIQ2hBJAUlPvf1rT2076w8XTb qZuVIzC6bOZBCZB8PCsZeCEGI3TrQIfWpWcpE5Y0O+vhV7D1vq teCwsAKJKZ0Ef3ND714vEHCeJILchskRppHnW5hj5/w68ptSG1NklYUQFHsjauceWgza2CFOBlbqVFexmCIPOPxozw7A 2lWjSyhxtQnKpKo/KaG+j1rxG1KcITHZzKgyNIII7o+Roqs33LVxFpcrKVETxFqkKn Y5iNa3FMub0O2K0NOIR1ef1akn5EUnIdZg5cmys+1WMUeYdS0V Opd5ykg/Osu6bQhJeWvKlAntCQBWkS21paocSbVNpnTzaQkGr4B2gg+VD9 tidhePoYtsQaW8dQlCQNvGt1GbhAZ1T3nerCq91btPELugx3J4 qEn8R4VKxb8BICEoS3qQEpCRr5Vi4hfWWHuAX94Wy4CoFxOYkV dwp5q5bS7aXCnGVEjQQNN9IqDQcByFUhI+0dhVJItc8N3DIXMn sJEn0qa+b4jY7awBrCY1rBRjuGuuptkXyypSsgTwecx9mgIhIS kLOvftNQXLYACnVhLUGCoCPPWnt0qQCkqKuWvL8KysWdZtHS/cuLAJCU6SQfKDRVxsApzsuJWgntZY5eVXbf6BXdND9tdM33EVb PuktgScmQ67chW9basCftGkAWvkTf7fWNROBoKMqE+AmrN+iby DOquRqg863bKKVrcEnTKBUlYStISXW4UCJGkVu9KSRhKYEw4ms O2IcU2tClqTmjtUQ9IY9mSdgtNPpAf2UJU4dY1jwqO2Uldq05G VakplB3n+zXN+tn6FyUcUHtBUaAE6n4VJY8FKnEML4gSsq1Vmg FR5/wB71KmlEHRAlS3VZY7MfOo8bCBibpUdwNvKiDohhTarFd0tSgX NG8p0gd/xrB6VutWF84t8rI0BKK1SR5VGg0VdgmfGntEfrz9+qmH3ltiK5 t+IoI1JXWhaCHTG2aoopZjqhk/VNUyUtJh55QAOg5xy0FWkAGzWJIlBEjlpQ1iGKWeFraRdKfzOI Cxkkzy/vzrUpAkt0pgltzODrvMVKpJKJzZQNSqYisjA3re8Si6YS5kXMc QwdPCtC5QFQVEwJ0BioEp5jYvuDuJSqB8quI91JkERuDM0LM9I rG4uUWyDeFbhypn3Z9aJbZAaahB0PKaRJJOgJkvOKbREgcz8KV vkWc7TocTG3P0rJxi9t8MAeuQ/25AKCTEamlg9zbYpmubdDsIXlPE7OsT8d6X2jbKZSuDlA1nu8a pqetxAFyokH3glUetTXSOK3BJBmdFEUP8Ati3FxwMt9mCsnvCN/OgI2zKAQvOO8azWQu0bdxR4oQV5kwoNudoeYPKtG1SEIIE781E 1Ru70MXoaeaBS8khKzAjyI1n0pPhYZDGEtjGbe2uVcFlbiloMA AkDVM/ypiptVtfJUtKW23ykL1k5QSABz1EUsbddItnb1ThUm6bOZtaQp KCYjuB251Wu13Xt02XFbWLi7SUcMcoB357/ADrEqo4VftIdQWUvKCSApXKefwrRxXEXLstMvKUtSMwzE+6O46 VSfvrdlUpabCwOSR2jM6mst29WX1rWACYgfE70mUGPRd5F0q4l CRkCRHKtTFkj2bcn/wCpX4UD2XSNvA7S7uFIDjq1AIaBj1rOuv0iX1w1wQwwApJCjBO 9WMukmVnoQoHpK22OHohfu77CvT0xlArw626QXNg/1hlTaHQCApKADr8K0nOm2NpShbt0UoWnQpSnbviKbuktv/pK7K7UJKEkMLPaB+0itDodithbYKy3d3TLbpcdMHSBm8a8/vseub4JF09x42CwCQOf4VWW5Ke05w+7L73xrHJSvbk3lrdtk2t y06BuULBryu2Wf8S26Q4nJ1nbLqe2fCshtwNxDy832hUfWXmnc zbrilZpCxy8qcnY9kxHF8PwtCje3CEKMkI3UfhQtjXSLDcUtUJ t3Sl3OCUrRrQM7c9YeV15a1HfMo6/E1G46xlSjJlH2knn31mdWb6R6L0VU2Re9obN67d9FrBHBEGRmN eHovOGlKVuOFJ5AwDFWmOkd7ZAot7h4BYhQKyf+K1GpPpp6LiG l2CftVgdJHODcsjvSTQk9jtytWdT7pV3lZpn8ZfuIK1qOXbNrV 3yD3AF8a0aVp9Kfxok6RAnDFgEjtJ1FeW4b0lu7RgJaQ1AM9sc 60bvpzdvtqQ+hkIVByISdI8au9IlqPcFARx2VulXIJBg1NYtMv yWW1tmQkykCSaHTjpuOGU/q1A5hlUQCdN6K+hQcur9DbilOBas/aUTl8BNajKJJl6TZWwtLJq3aAGRIBA7++vO/wBK6FNNhxIIzrTymdK9NmQCaAv0oJW5ZMlKOyJzGY1rU9QzjPY N6CnMLmTtl3EcqJUuNW6lLecS2kL1UowKDMFxZWFKdKkFwLI0U 5tHdVfGMSXiLqVEgJA0ROnxrlOcOj1XD8Vw+8aUi3u2lrAIKc2 vpQT0vxGyViDTayCWWsiiB7pmdPlQq2tOUBt1IUSJUNR4j8K4x BC7hVuripCwmFlSveM/1ipv6Qd9E+kmHsWTdq84tKkqMLjs6mjNDjbzAcaWhaYPaSZmvE bZamSrigAJO6Tuast43c2yVIZuXGwTJS2sxNSNWfBbcwe4WekK UKUuEPJiU6c69TQmBqPSvCDj922+HEPKBQZBzE1oNdOMaJ1ull SjtlT8tK1GoDr9IiyzhbS0lQgr2TP1an6DKz4e9MzxhuI+qPzr zy/6VX182pm9vVJSgT7p37uzUVt0oxC3tHG2bpxAUoKMjWfxpOXd0 j21aez8qBVSnEDuB1g8v4qDGuluLNvpWu6eUOZKjUj2PPPL4oW ULUSuJjUmamWpA9lSImI+FD+LJtr68XZXDnBhMhwR2TyJ05UDW PTfFrdZCnU3Tf2XE0v8SuX9+pS2WszhGiQdTV5IpYGLmJt3GF3 uH8JKXG21BZJ0SQNFJ8yNKFlYo65iBXbokwjg5gOwVNpJUI7oF RF6/N64+LNwrLZQU5DB8fPWqOBIu2HTx7O7SUJUElKCcxJ+WgAnlWr ilt6GGLNSSDhzioMElI0NOli2A/8Aa1z90ULo6Q4oJ/XDtElXZGtdDpFip/bD/YK8/Pg58sBTpmsuY/cNZQy22QEJjbTnWEVrSIkAeHOipyyYxnGHQ+lSrtyFLVMA+lPd 9HbS0uCw4k5079oxWuWMcbpncFWmXrgLW22SGhKjOw76jAIbGY xOlFQwWxMwheogjMR8qb2FYFWXhqgbnOakfkYenaNLPIM5zEtL OYCNeQps+hzKM0TDBMOCykJWNJkqMV2MDw/WW1iBMlRg1ObH038fP0FRcqCve5aVZtnHVuIbTqpwwBPOiNGB4 cDC2VAjeTU6MCw8tZ+CoJnKCnv8qc2M/Sz+Nqx9f9C77iWXV21w0niIMKMyZqpmcGYhenfNGqejtoYItO1 G1dew7JITnskwr3YRv+dTliJ8M8Gp6Ba7pS2kpWASOc+NMXElM pIB7xzo49gWIUkez0HMMw21Hr4V2vo/atqcBwsS0QHAAJTO39inNHo+PqegG5nQEqWrQ8p1qNLnbM+6a9 F9iNrUctgJzZdYGo0jU1z7KQlzhdSSFjUpgEx8Kc/8ZI0NS/AAS+nKElRg7a1IHWchSOz4kzXoScGW4taU2LRyEIVKkCDExv3V y7hiWPpbNoEAGAUq0IJnTloavNP6Za+Pn4/sAWzkwkrgcq9n/RtbANh9W6ERNDDVrbHt8NshKcxyCYEx/MetG/R27t7Oze4q0NpSrLJOhI56ct66Yatz4Yz/AB88Y7gXgyiBE7Cgz9JBcVhQKCAEnUzWurpFZspDaVcR0jNAMA CCZPpWf0gvmLywWENKdQkjtjWZ8N66znFMxpZPCLh9S3SCrNBr hD6knQmO6a9Icw4FtbwYa4aRJJIB9Kc4KrKkhq3ClfUKtRpPdX mnV/i3Gjk836y5Bk/KmZuVB0BaiUk7E16EvD0oYU6UMkBzh5UAqVPfEbeNOMMUcxSy0 UpTmnTXWBHmfwrPJP6V4MgL1tkpWEwc51FQtoVdXAZtsiZ/eOQPWvQF4U2lSEKTbFxRyjKZBMTO22vyNQeymXUFXBYMNhfaG4 mIHjVjUmPpY0Mp6sAKlThSU6gxprXbTnV8ylGZ0HhR0nCmy3nb YaMrygjTlPOojYNFJz2raIEnMBrVnV/Z0j8TL3AIfeQ/KysZ0f8A6/uar5+9z4k0fqw5hKsqrRkQnMSIIPl8/Smew22akm2YUNYgDtR3fCKvP+x8LOfuAQb05wSqREa13nLlu5c B5tOQgFoq7RnmBRaq2YSRFq3lifdEUymbeQCw0QT3AVnmj0vw+ u84/wBgs3AKkhKoHMzUzF4bd1D1uohSFSFDcHvouUGgYSwzpuMoroB oaw0PJExTmj0xP40R5zgb9Dr6+xbAmLq4bbzHMMypBXBImttLd 0NSLfYaa15qLlTaEBDkAckqIiu03Dh1DjkffNOeY+nDUrDxNq2 VI+ua5URyn1pEK7hTE15LeS0eVaXeK12FgQCNxXeZ4iXVl1fNa t6fMdPGnk+FajVmIpb6owUQrNHKIikFZdEt78+6upM10TU3yu6 YRpWvIQU68jNPnUFJOVWmpk867CuVONRvpV3pGUoVuuFZyoEHx rpT7hVBbXB+yQK7yJMab0sncBFXkprfJhcvZcqg8dgSSNhXQvH pSSVko90ZtAabL/CBTFHelIHhTkTfKU39woKAUsApCYChqkQAPlUa8TuQ5mPGKiRm OfflTZExsKXBSeWtOWV3y6GLXIcMB0KHOaTmIvE9pLpKjJIMEV xwgDMD1p1Ng/8ANTlIzmJStYlctpgAgE6A8jTDGrxBKAp2QdVRr4fiaiDEmcx9 aXCMEFR85rXOsamXtIjE3YyJLyUqGso+O3n+FOcTuVgpTxHMxz nMmIMd/wATUXBmRmPrTFiNlK8u+pzE5zPmUvXnnDqXNARAOkd1Ju/umyEpS8lOwINR8GfA0xYWf2mlOaU35e1p+5cA4yuK4SdezrVdG JXedJVmSUaA5o+RrhNupKpK83nypG2C4Kz2h41OU3SkN66E9hT mYDSVDQxFRi6eUyFIQoACMpVzmaRteUiPjTi1Ij3Ypyym/Iybu5UNYSBymI8RT8deQZlBSx/HoKbq4nePIV0GQkcqckm+XJuSEgKAmZMLJrgXS1CFISY2gmpw1 pypFnxFTkk3SrpeXmCYCkSZkkb+FdB4JzAoSQRGs6VKlkEyaXA PIiKRnKbpV+K6rfKeQ7O1PKVE8RHlBip+F3mmLSSOc035FyjIZ K83BKhH2tKdeRYMtAeVdBBSImmKstZnLKUt0laUJypQABXErJn SkVjeKbigcjU3SW//2Q==

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident

Dang, you just missed the birther party....

kcvet
08-10-2016, 09:59 PM
the alternative is to put a cold blooded killer in the WH

Ethereal
08-10-2016, 10:25 PM
I don't think he is even minimally qualified. He cannot communicate with clarity. He is bombastic. He is consumed with reiterating how "smart" he is, even to the point of not completing a statement. In short, I think that despite his obvious popularity with some people who want to see him as the "unpolitician" who will finally act on public concerns, he is either a self-obsessed opportunist or placed strategically to decimate the Republican's chances of winning this election. Reality is stranger than fiction and it is proven in the fact that this inflammatory caricature is actually the Republican nominee. I'm sure the media could not be more pleased.

The office of the presidency has been a mockery for a long time. Trump isn't ruining anything because there's nothing left to ruin.

Dr. Who
08-10-2016, 10:38 PM
The office of the presidency has been a mockery for a long time. Trump isn't ruining anything because there's nothing left to ruin.
I'm not sure that any American Presidential candidate has ever been so universally despised across the planet. That is new.

Ethereal
08-10-2016, 10:44 PM
I'm not sure that any American Presidential candidate has ever been so universally despised across the planet. That is new.

We could ask the people in the Philippines, Vietnam, or Iraq how they felt about American Presidents invading and occupying their countries, but many of them are dead, so it's kind of hard to take a poll of them.

Dr. Who
08-10-2016, 10:51 PM
We could ask the people in the Philippines, Vietnam, or Iraq how they felt about American Presidents invading and occupying their countries, but many of them are dead, so it's kind of hard to take a poll of them.
Trump is not even President and he is viewed more negatively than any actual President in history. That really takes some doing.

Tahuyaman
08-10-2016, 11:37 PM

who's that?

Tahuyaman
08-10-2016, 11:39 PM

actually it looks like two of our presidential candidates are disrespected, but for different reasons.

Ethereal
08-10-2016, 11:40 PM
Trump is not even President and he is viewed more negatively than any actual President in history. That really takes some doing.

Who, if you're going to make claims like that, I'm going to insist on some kind of evidence.

Ideally, we'd need globally representative polls throughout America's presidential history and something tells me that they don't actually exist.

FindersKeepers
08-11-2016, 04:08 AM
If you want to sell your morals and principles to the highest bidder, that's your affair.

This thread has really grown since I was here yesterday, but I thought I'd answer your post anyway.

Here's the deal -- for me. No matter if you or I vote third party, it's not going to change the fact that one of the two major party candidates is going to win. That means voting third party isn't going to impact the election.

I'm not selling out my morals and principles. I like Evan McMullin better than anyone else in the race, but he doesn't have a prayer. What he's doing now might be in preparation for running in 2020. I think it'd be great if he won -- but I won't vote for him this time because this race isn't about him although he's a contender.

Third-party voters have to understand that.

Peter1469
08-11-2016, 04:10 AM
Hillary seems to prove she is unable to serve. Pay for play as Sec. State.

FindersKeepers
08-11-2016, 04:20 AM

It's not optimal, but neither is it an undemocratic fraud.

There's nothing to keep another party -- say the Green Party -- from growing and encapsulating the position of a majority of American, but they don't hold that status right now. In the few states that held primaries, vote counts were very low. In other states, the delegates were just awarded to Stein without vote tallies. The Green Party is simply (at present) no competition for the two big parties.

When I go to the polls, it will be with the knowledge that one of the two major party candidates will win.

I will vote accordingly.

Ransom
08-11-2016, 06:30 AM

They could try to ruin your staunch defense and support for the Kurds.

Ransom
08-11-2016, 06:32 AM

Some doing.... by the media and it's sheep like sycophants....... like yourself.

Don't be such a f'n tool, Who.

nathanbforrest45
08-11-2016, 07:53 AM
I see. So...does that mean that if someone were to post that Trump has a PhD from Harvard, was awarded a Silver Star while serving as a Seal Team member, and invented the Internet, writing anything to dispute or disprove any of those claims would be off-topic?

No, of course not. However the topic as established by Chloe (and she was very specific in both this and the Hillary thread) was why is Trump qualified, not why is the other candidate a better choice.

nathanbforrest45
08-11-2016, 07:57 AM
It's faulty thinking to stand firm on morality and principle, rather than blow in the wind like a weather vane?

NO, no, of course not. Its always better to allow a totally unqualified person to be elected to the highest office in the world.

No candidate is ever 100% what anyone is looking for. Every candidate is a compromise and will disappoint you in some way. The best we can do as voters is to support the candidate that most closely mirrors your beliefs and has a real chance of winning the election. Voting for a third party candidate that hasn't a chance in hell of winning serves no one.

nathanbforrest45
08-11-2016, 08:03 AM

No, you can vote for who ever you want but there are only two people who actually have a chance of winning the election.

I am a Formula One Racing fan. In any given race there are maybe twenty drivers on the pole. However, in every season there are only 3 or 4 drivers who consistently win the race. Is the race "unfair" to the rest of the drivers? Perhaps we should do as some of the founding fathers wished and not have "parties" in any election. Fact is however, we do and there are only two major parties with any opportunity to win an election and such as it has always been.

nathanbforrest45
08-11-2016, 08:05 AM

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Did I ever tell you that my PHd thesis won a Nobel Prize? Or that I was the creator of one of the worlds largest department stores.

No? Good thing because I would be lying just as you are now.

Safety
08-11-2016, 08:10 AM
No, of course not. However the topic as established by Chloe (and she was very specific in both this and the Hillary thread) was why is Trump qualified, not why is the other candidate a better choice.

But it is under the 2016 U.S. Presidential election sub-forum...

Safety
08-11-2016, 08:12 AM
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Did I ever tell you that my PHd thesis won a Nobel Prize? Or that I was the creator of one of the worlds largest department stores.

No? Good thing because I would be lying just as you are now.

Yea, but we can tell you're lying about the ph.d, because you post.

nathanbforrest45
08-11-2016, 08:14 AM
But it is under the 2016 U.S. Presidential election sub-forum...

If you wish to derail the thread, and it is what liberals do best, be my guest.

If I had been running this thread 3/4's of you leftist would never have gotten beyond the first post.

nathanbforrest45
08-11-2016, 08:15 AM
Yea, but we can tell you're lying about the ph.d, because you post.

I'm not sure this makes much sense.

zelmo1234
08-11-2016, 08:15 AM

And you have Assets in excess of 9 billion dollars?

If you and your Brother are in the rental business, you will be sued, it is just a matter of time.

zelmo1234
08-11-2016, 08:24 AM
Why is Trump qualified to be the President?

The short answer is he is not really? Because Nobody can really be prepared, save possible the VP

But he as a few things going for him

#1 as the head of a large Corporation he has been an executive, and Since Bill Clinton we have had Micro Managers and not executives in the office. That creates all kinds of Stupid. So he will as a good executive look at it big picture and Demand that congress actually take back it's responsibility.

#2 The system in DC is totally and completely Corrupt. He brings an outside of the beltway attitude, and if he is elected, He truly will be a President for the people because it will be middle class voters from both parties and the center that elect him. He has been part of the corruption and bribery of NYC all his life and will bring a strong stance to the Presidents office.

#3 He is a dollars and cents Guy. He understand that we are a bankrupt country and dramatic changes need to be made, that the insiders are not willing to make. And he understand that value of strong people in advisory positions and relying on them.

Now this is not a great resume for a President, but he does destroy the current system, and that is why people will vote for him. The current system is a 16 year record of one failure after another. And we need Radical change

Safety
08-11-2016, 08:32 AM
If you wish to derail the thread, and it is what liberals do best, be my guest.

If I had been running this thread 3/4's of you leftist would never have gotten beyond the first post.

First, I guess it's a good thing you aren't running it. For, your opinion about what is off topic is severely left wanting. Second, you were the one to bring talking about a presidential candidate in the US election sub-forum, as being off-topic, into the conversation.

Safety
08-11-2016, 08:34 AM
I'm not sure this makes much sense.

I guess that's another example of how folks can tell who would be lying about having a Ph.D.

Adelaide
08-11-2016, 08:45 AM
Some doing.... by the media and it's sheep like sycophants....... like yourself.

Don't be such a f'n tool, Who.

Ransom thread banned by Chloe.

Green Arrow
08-11-2016, 08:47 AM

That's about eligibility. Eligibility =/= qualification.

Green Arrow
08-11-2016, 08:52 AM
This thread has really grown since I was here yesterday, but I thought I'd answer your post anyway.

Here's the deal -- for me. No matter if you or I vote third party, it's not going to change the fact that one of the two major party candidates is going to win. That means voting third party isn't going to impact the election.

Republican or Democrat voting isn't going to impact the election, either, because we don't elect presidents by the popular vote. If you live in the vast majority of the U.S., your vote is meaningless because your state's electors have already been chosen, before a single vote is cast.

I'm not selling out my morals and principles. I like Evan McMullin better than anyone else in the race, but he doesn't have a prayer. What he's doing now might be in preparation for running in 2020. I think it'd be great if he won -- but I won't vote for him this time because this race isn't about him although he's a contender.

If you're not supporting the candidate that most closely aligns with your moral, ethical, and ideological standards, REGARDLESS OF THEIR CHANCE OF VICTORY, and are instead supporting the "lesser of two evils," you are selling out your morals and principles. At the very least you certainly aren't standing for them.

Third-party voters have to understand that.

Republican and Democrat voters need to understand what I've been saying.

Also understand this: you don't get my vote for free. I have no obligation to vote for a Republican or a Democrat. Earn my vote or you won't get it.

Green Arrow
08-11-2016, 08:57 AM
NO, no, of course not. Its always better to allow a totally unqualified person to be elected to the highest office in the world.

I'm not allowing it. I'm voting for someone else. Republican or Democrat, this year both major candidates are "totally unqualified person(s) to be elected to the highest office in the world."

No candidate is ever 100% what anyone is looking for. Every candidate is a compromise and will disappoint you in some way. The best we can do as voters is to support the candidate that most closely mirrors your beliefs and has a real chance of winning the election. Voting for a third party candidate that hasn't a chance in hell of winning serves no one.

I follow a higher authority. My religion teaches me to avoid even the appearance of evil. So I cannot vote for the Republican or the Democrat, because both candidates fail the moral, ethical, and ideological tests.

Green Arrow
08-11-2016, 08:59 AM
No, you can vote for who ever you want but there are only two people who actually have a chance of winning the election.

I am a Formula One Racing fan. In any given race there are maybe twenty drivers on the pole. However, in every season there are only 3 or 4 drivers who consistently win the race. Is the race "unfair" to the rest of the drivers? Perhaps we should do as some of the founding fathers wished and not have "parties" in any election. Fact is however, we do and there are only two major parties with any opportunity to win an election and such as it has always been.

Posters like yourself consistently cry out about the evils of communism and the tyranny of the communist one party rule, yet every time you turn around and support two party rule, which is just as bad.

nic34
08-11-2016, 09:04 AM
We don't know Donald Trump
Obama is against Trump
The Media is against Trump
The establishment Democrats are against Trump
The establishment Republicans are against Trump
The Pope is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump
Black Lives Matter is against Trump
MoveOn.Org is against Trump
Koch Bro's are against Trump
Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump

Bonus points

Cher says she will leave the country
Mylie Cyrus says she will leave the country
Whoopi says she will leave the country
Rosie says she will leave the country
Al Sharpton says he will leave the country
Jennifer Lawrence says she will leave the country.
Gov. Brown says California will build a wall

Sounds like the kinda president the US needs!

Yeah, we need him like we need this:

http://www.yellmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Battle-Los-Angeles-war-scene.jpg

nic34
08-11-2016, 09:10 AM

Not true:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_the_United_States

FindersKeepers
08-11-2016, 09:13 AM
Republican or Democrat voting isn't going to impact the election, either, because we don't elect presidents by the popular vote. If you live in the vast majority of the U.S., your vote is meaningless because your state's electors have already been chosen, before a single vote is cast.

What the heck? Your vote isn't meaningless just because we don't have a popular vote. If it was meaningless, why should anyone ever vote at all? For anyone?

If you're not supporting the candidate that most closely aligns with your moral, ethical, and ideological standards, REGARDLESS OF THEIR CHANCE OF VICTORY, and are instead supporting the "lesser of two evils," you are selling out your morals and principles. At the very least you certainly aren't standing for them.

That's a fluffy way of looking at the issue. The reality is that when you have a chance to make your vote count -- and you purposefully choose to do something that virtually ensures that it won't -- that's when you have to question your principles.

Republican and Democrat voters need to understand what I've been saying.

Also understand this: you don't get my vote for free. I have no obligation to vote for a Republican or a Democrat. Earn my vote or you won't get it.

While you're busy patting yourself on the back for your "integrity," the candidate you actually think is the greater of two evils could be elected.

You, individually, will not make the difference, but add all the third-party voters together and it could affect the general. By default, they can choose the outcome of an election just by refusing to participate in a lesser-of-two-evils scenario.

Actions have reactions, and, in turn, they have consequences.

Hal Jordan
08-11-2016, 10:36 AM
What the heck? Your vote isn't meaningless just because we don't have a popular vote. If it was meaningless, why should anyone ever vote at all? For anyone?

That's a fluffy way of looking at the issue. The reality is that when you have a chance to make your vote count -- and you purposefully choose to do something that virtually ensures that it won't -- that's when you have to question your principles.

While you're busy patting yourself on the back for your "integrity," the candidate you actually think is the greater of two evils could be elected.

You, individually, will not make the difference, but add all the third-party voters together and it could affect the general. By default, they can choose the outcome of an election just by refusing to participate in a lesser-of-two-evils scenario.

Yes, actions do have consequences, and you would do well to remember that. The reality is that by voting for the lesser of two evils, you are still voting for evil. You are still contributing to making things worse.

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.

The thing that we need in the world today is a group of men and women who will stand up for right and to be opposed to wrong, wherever it is. A group of people who have come to see that some things are wrong, whether they're never caught up with. And some things are right, whether nobody sees you doing them or not.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort (https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Comfort) and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

It is from a strange mixture of tyranny (https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Tyranny) and cowardice (https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Cowardice) that exclusions have been set up and continued. The boldness to dowrong (https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Wrong) at first, changes afterwards into cowardly (https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Cowardly) craft, and at last into fear (https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Fear). The Representatives in England appear now to act as if they were afraid to do right, even in part, lest it should awaken the nation to a sense of all the wrongs it has endured. This case serves to shew that the same conduct that best constitutes the safety of an individual, namely, a strict adherence to principle, constitutes also the safety of a Government, and that without it safety is but an empty name.

Moderation in temper, is always a virtue; but moderation in principle, is a species of vice.

I recommend reading this warning from George Washington.

https://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php?doc=15&page=transcript

FindersKeepers
08-11-2016, 11:11 AM
Yes, actions do have consequences, and you would do well to remember that. The reality is that by voting for the lesser of two evils, you are still voting for evil. You are still contributing to making things worse.

When evil is going to win -- one way or the other -- and you have the opportunity to pick the lesser evil, but don't, you can't be part of the solution.

It's like cheering on the participants in the Hare and the Tortoise Race (the childhood story), but in middle of the race, you spot a yellow butterfly and start cheering for it...even though it's heading in the wrong direction.

Sometimes, if something doesn't make sense -- it just doesn't make sense.

Green Arrow
08-11-2016, 11:55 AM

Sure it is. If you live in a hard red or hard blue state, your vote will not affect the outcomw of the race in anyway. Vote for Trump in California, or for Hillary in Tennessee. Trump still wins Tennessee and Hillary still wins California.

Your vote is only marginally meaningful if you vote in one of the handful of swing states, but even then, the outcome is never that close that your individual vote makes a difference.

My vote won't count anyway. Trump wins my state no matter who I vote for.

That's not my problem. That's the problem of the people that voted for them.

Sounds like you guys have a lot of votes to earn, then.

Safety
08-11-2016, 11:58 AM
Sure it is. If you live in a hard red or hard blue state, your vote will not affect the outcomw of the race in anyway. Vote for Trump in California, or for Hillary in Tennessee. Trump still wins Tennessee and Hillary still wins California.

Your vote is only marginally meaningful if you vote in one of the handful of swing states, but even then, the outcome is never that close that your individual vote makes a difference.

My vote won't count anyway. Trump wins my state no matter who I vote for.

That's not my problem. That's the problem of the people that voted for them.

Sounds like you guys have a lot of votes to earn, then.
Evidently, they don't need any votes, supposedly, the second amendment people will handle it.

Common Sense
08-11-2016, 12:21 PM
It doesn't sound lik ehe really wants the job all that much...

TRUMP: I don’t know. Whatever it is, it is. Look, all I do is tell the truth. I’m a truth-teller. All I do is tell the truth. And if at the end of 90 days, I fall short because I’m somewhat politically correct even though I’m supposed to be the smart one and even though I’m supposed to have a lot of good ideas, it’s OK. You know, I go back to a very good way of life. It’s not what I’m looking to do. I think we’re going to have a victory, but we’ll see. At the end, it’s either going to work or I’m going to have a very, very nice long vacation.”

NapRover
08-11-2016, 12:29 PM
Dang, you just missed the birther party....

too bad!
It's too late now to worry about where Pharoah was born. But if, down the road, you find out that you were hoodwinked by the grand kenyan all these years, how mad will you be?

Common Sense
08-11-2016, 12:31 PM
http://cdn.soundpublishing.com/dailyweekly/BIRTHERS01.jpg

Safety
08-11-2016, 12:31 PM
too bad!
It's too late now to worry about where Pharoah was born. But if, down the road, you find out that you were hoodwinked by the grand kenyan all these years, how mad will you be?

Mad enough to make sure the keyboard knew it.

NapRover
08-11-2016, 12:32 PM
No? Well how can you argue that beating out 16 others for the nomination doesn't qualify him?

Hal Jordan
08-11-2016, 12:47 PM
No? Well how can you argue that beating out 16 others for the nomination doesn't qualify him?

Winning votes=/= Having the necessary skills to perform the job (qualifications)

Easy.

Truth Detector
08-11-2016, 12:51 PM

The most qualified person to run in my lifetime was Mitt Romney; the voters rejected him for a neophyte. That low bar has now been set by the left and Democrats; anyone on the left questioning ANYONE's qualifications sets a new low standard for being hypocrites.

Truth Detector
08-11-2016, 12:53 PM
Winning votes=/= Having the necessary skills to perform the job (qualifications)

Easy.

Once again; the low standard has already been set with the Obama Presidency. ANYONE suggesting that Obama was more qualified than anyone to ever attempt the office is laughably ignorant.

Hal Jordan
08-11-2016, 12:58 PM
Once again; the low standard has already been set with the Obama Presidency. ANYONE suggesting that Obama was more qualified than anyone to ever attempt the office is laughably ignorant.

I certainly never suggested that, so I don't know why you're mentioning that to me. As for who lowered the standards, that's irrelevant. Democrats lowering their standards does not excuse you lowering yours.

Truth Detector
08-11-2016, 01:08 PM
I certainly never suggested that, so I don't know why you're mentioning that to me. As for who lowered the standards, that's irrelevant. Democrats lowering their standards does not excuse you lowering yours.

I don't lower my standards; I just deal with REALITY. Who do I NOT want to see in the White House? An old, white, sociopathic lying, inept, unaccomplished corrupt hag like Hillary. Who will get it if not Hillary; Donald Trump.

Those are your choices....that is the reality. Now run back to the sandbox and bury your head in it like an ostrich. ;)

Hal Jordan
08-11-2016, 01:25 PM
I don't lower my standards; I just deal with REALITY. Who do I NOT want to see in the White House? An old, white, sociopathic lying, inept, unaccomplished corrupt hag like Hillary. Who will get it if not Hillary; Donald Trump.

Those are your choices....that is the reality. Now run back to the sandbox and bury your head in it like an ostrich. ;)

Man. It's a good thing the founding fathers didn't think like you. "Well, this is what we've got. I guess we'll just have to deal with it." "England rules over us. That's reality. We have to accept it." Also, so instead you want an old, white, sociopathic, lying, inept, corrupt dick in the White House. Where's the improvement?

Sorry, I stand on the ground of our founding fathers. I will stand for what's right, even if nobody stands with me. That is what America was built on, what it is supposed to be.

http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/3779149-no-you-move-cap-says.jpg

In other words, TD...

No. You move.

Peter1469
08-11-2016, 01:28 PM
What is Hillary selling today?

Uranium for Russia (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-23/how-putin-s-russia-gained-control-of-a-u-s-uranium-mine)?

Common Sense
08-11-2016, 01:32 PM
What is Hillary selling today?

Uranium for Russia (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-23/how-putin-s-russia-gained-control-of-a-u-s-uranium-mine)?

I know someone who was involved in that deal. The deal was made before Russia purchased Uranium One.

Dr. Who
08-11-2016, 05:26 PM
Who, if you're going to make claims like that, I'm going to insist on some kind of evidence.

Ideally, we'd need globally representative polls throughout America's presidential history and something tells me that they don't actually exist.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/06/47-not-very-positive-things-foreign-leaders-have-said-about-donald-trump/

Common Sense
08-11-2016, 05:28 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/06/47-not-very-positive-things-foreign-leaders-have-said-about-donald-trump/

As a "foreigner" myself, I can say that we are saddened and amused by Trump's popularity in the US.

Green Arrow
08-11-2016, 05:57 PM

Because this isn't The Price Is Right?

Truth Detector
08-12-2016, 06:40 AM
Man. It's a good thing the founding fathers didn't think like you. "Well, this is what we've got. I guess we'll just have to deal with it." "England rules over us. That's reality. We have to accept it." Also, so instead you want an old, white, sociopathic, lying, inept, corrupt dick in the White House. Where's the improvement?

Sorry, I stand on the ground of our founding fathers. I will stand for what's right, even if nobody stands with me. That is what America was built on, what it is supposed to be.

In other words, TD...

No. You move.

What a dumb analogy; you're the King of them. :rofl:

Truth Detector
08-12-2016, 06:42 AM
As a "foreigner" myself, I can say that we are saddened and amused by Trump's popularity in the US.

As an American, I could give a schit what foreigner's think of our politics. You twits just elected a left wing nincompoop for yours. Be proud!! :biglaugh:

Hal Jordan
08-12-2016, 11:44 AM
What a dumb analogy; you're the King of them. :rofl:

I could never take your crown.

The Xl
08-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Foreigners understanding of American politics is limited at best, and their own politics are pretty bad. We're generally talking about 3rd world countries and a bunch of failed European welfare states with limited to no speech rights, gun rights, and most of whom are currently being cucked by completely unvetted refugees. Forgive me if I dismiss their irrelevant feelings and opinions.

Truth Detector
08-17-2016, 07:14 AM
I could never take your crown.

You never lost it. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
08-17-2016, 07:14 AM
Foreigners understanding of American politics is limited at best, and their own politics are pretty bad. We're generally talking about 3rd world countries and a bunch of failed European welfare states with limited to no speech rights, gun rights, and most of whom are currently being cucked by completely unvetted refugees. Forgive me if I dismiss their irrelevant feelings and opinions.

^Spot on.

Hal Jordan
08-17-2016, 09:19 AM
You never lost it. :biglaugh:

Of course not. Can't lose what I never had.