PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Ask Forum Members Question ... then Ban them for not likeing their answers

Cigar
08-10-2016, 01:48 PM
:applause::applause::applause::applause:

https://cdn.boldomatic.com/content/post/418516-29de55a7111a1beba0e6484d19aa924f89b1c286e3db25f60a f86e0e0465ea79/Don-t-ask-the-question-if-you-don-t-want-to-hear-m?size=800 (https://boldomatic.com/view/post/j3YMcA)

Ransom
08-10-2016, 01:48 PM
:binkybaby:

Chloe
08-10-2016, 01:49 PM
Answer the actual question and not go off topic as to avoid the non-answer and you won't have to worry.

Common
08-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Ill speak for myself only, I do not ban anyone from one of my TPF threads if their response is in direct relation to the thread without sarcasm or insult intended. When someone comes in and makes a totally unrelated comment. I ask for their removal. Its not hard to figure out.

I dont believe moderation would allow any member to use the ban button from TPF for personal revenge. In doing that it would become quite apparent and heres a tissue for those tears

Cigar
08-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Answer the actual question and not go off topic as to avoid the non-answer and you won't have to worry.

My answers are the topic ... remember you're the on asking for opinions

Chloe
08-10-2016, 01:52 PM

You had your chance and you failed.

AZ Jim
08-10-2016, 01:54 PM
Answer the actual question and not go off topic as to avoid the non-answer and you won't have to worry.Chloe is very young and trying out her big girl powers. It's no big deal to me, I have seen other fledglings struggle with learning to fly.

Cigar
08-10-2016, 01:54 PM
Ill speak for myself only, I do not ban anyone from one of my TPF threads if their response is in direct relation to the thread without sarcasm or insult intended. When someone comes in and makes a totally unrelated comment. I ask for their removal. Its not hard to figure out.

I dont believe moderation would allow any member to use the ban button from TPF for personal revenge. In doing that it would become quite apparent and heres a tissue for those tears

I not only answered the question with my personal opinion ... I also followed my opinion with her documented resume.

What else exactly am I suppose to do?

Cigar
08-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Chloe is very young and trying out her big girl powers. It's no big deal to me, I have seen other fledglings struggle with learning to fly.

If that's a picture of her in her avatar, I think she has nice glutes :icon_thumleft:

AZ Jim
08-10-2016, 01:59 PM
If that's a picture of her in her avatar, I think she has nice glutes :icon_thumleft:She's very pretty, but beauty is only skin deep, my friend.

Cigar
08-10-2016, 02:02 PM
She's very pretty, but beauty is only skin deep, my friend.

Well I have no problem going Deep :grin:

Cigar
Hillary Clinton’s resume side by side with Donald Trump’s.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/post/we-put-hillary-clintons-resume-side-by-side-with-donald-trumps-the-contrast-couldnt-be-starker/

Truth Detector

Two things; you never answered any questions, and you trolled both threads. If you had even the smallest of brains, you would comprehend that. But it is cute seeing you get all bent out of shape getting thread banned. :rofl:

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:03 PM

...and failure defines Ceeeegar. :rofl:

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:04 PM
Chloe is very young and trying out her big girl powers. It's no big deal to me, I have seen other fledglings struggle with learning to fly.

Ah yes; it never takes long for Liberals to engage in their special brand of misogyny either. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:05 PM
I not only answered the question with my personal opinion ... I also followed my opinion with her documented resume.

What else exactly am I suppose to do?

:rofl: Yep, a cut and paste job that merely proved she didn't have a resume at all. Nothing like a cut paste job that illustrated a series of outright failures to exemplify her lack of accomplishment. :rofl:

Cigar
08-10-2016, 02:07 PM
Two things; you never answered any questions, and you trolled both threads. If you had even the smallest of brains, you would comprehend that. But it is cute seeing you get all bent out of shape getting thread banned. :rofl:

I provided my opinion, and backed my opinions with documented facts.

You provided the insults ...

I'll stick with my high ground and leave the rest to you.

Cigar
08-10-2016, 02:08 PM
:rofl: Yep, a cut and paste job that merely proved she didn't have a resume at all. Nothing like a cut paste job that illustrated a series of outright failures to exemplify her lack of accomplishment. :rofl:

Would you prefer I make up someones resume? :huh:

Don
08-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Ah yes; it never takes long for Liberals to engage in their special brand of misogyny either. :biglaugh:

That sometimes happens to the aged. They can't help it.

http://z3.ifrm.com/17/153/0/p529677/omwhc.jpg

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:16 PM
Hillary Clinton’s resume side by side with Donald Trump’s.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/post/we-put-hillary-clintons-resume-side-by-side-with-donald-trumps-the-contrast-couldnt-be-starker/

:rofl:

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:17 PM
I provided my opinion, and backed my opinions with documented facts.

You provided the insults ...

I'll stick with my high ground and leave the rest to you.

Cry harder! :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:18 PM
Would you prefer I make up someones resume? :huh:

I would prefer it if you could think for yourself. But that cut and paste job from Wikipedia merely highlighted her LACK of accomplishment and experience rather than support one. If you had read it, you would have comprehended that much.

:biglaugh:

Cigar
08-10-2016, 02:25 PM
Cry harder! :biglaugh:

Naaa it's just a Forum

Oboe
08-10-2016, 02:28 PM

https://cdn.boldomatic.com/content/post/418516-29de55a7111a1beba0e6484d19aa924f89b1c286e3db25f60a f86e0e0465ea79/Don-t-ask-the-question-if-you-don-t-want-to-hear-m?size=800 (https://boldomatic.com/view/post/j3YMcA)

This is typical of the liberal nonsense we are over ran with. You don't have a truthful bone in your body! The topics you are talking about all ask for the responses to be ON TOPIC! But you and your trolls won't do that! You cannot stay on a topic and now you cry about your own failure to play by rules!

Cigar
08-10-2016, 02:33 PM
This is typical of the liberal nonsense we are over ran with. You don't have a truthful bone in your body! The topics you are talking about all ask for the responses to be ON TOPIC! But you and your trolls won't do that! You cannot stay on a topic and now you cry about your own failure to play by rules!

Try reading first ... my opinions speak for themselves, it's not important that you agree with them.

AZ Jim
08-10-2016, 02:38 PM
Try reading first ... my opinions speak for themselves, it's not important that you agree with them.Put that sumbitch on ignore, I did and it's much nicer.

Oboe
08-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Try reading first ... my opinions speak for themselves, it's not important that you agree with them.

Typical deflection. It's about getting banned from topics for trolling. Just like you are doing here.

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Put that sum$#@! on ignore, I did and it's much nicer.

:rofl:

Oboe
08-10-2016, 02:42 PM
Put that sumbitch on ignore, I did and it's much nicer.

What would liberals do without lies and criminals to vote for.

Jimmy boy, everytime someone quotes me, you see what I posted. So I'm gonna be getting quoted a lot more!

Chris
08-10-2016, 02:44 PM

Put that sumbitch on ignore, I did and it's much nicer.

Knock off the personal insult. Discuss topic, whatever that is.

Truth Detector
08-10-2016, 02:46 PM
:rofl: Chris

Oboe
08-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Calling them trolls are character recognition.

Chris
08-10-2016, 02:49 PM
:rofl: Chris

TBed and infracted for commenting on moderation.

Common
08-10-2016, 03:20 PM

Whats with you OLD jackass's picking on Chloe, bob did it, now you so its not a right or a left thing. Its an old childish dumbass thing. Chloe has more brains and class in a fingernail than both of you combined.

Oboe
08-10-2016, 03:23 PM
Whats with you OLD jackass's picking on Chloe, bob did it, now you so its not a right or a left thing. Its an old childish dumbass thing. Chloe has more brains and class in a fingernail than both of you combined.

IMO, Chloe is showing a lot of maturity now then she did before. That or perhaps I just assumed she was another lib troll. I think she's doing well.

The Xl
08-10-2016, 03:25 PM
Your answers suck and frequently either inflame or derail the thread.

Standing Wolf
08-10-2016, 03:58 PM
https://cdn.boldomatic.com/content/post/418516-29de55a7111a1beba0e6484d19aa924f89b1c286e3db25f60a f86e0e0465ea79/Don-t-ask-the-question-if-you-don-t-want-to-hear-m?size=800
(https://boldomatic.com/view/post/j3YMcA)
This has been one of my guiding tenets in life for the past thirty years.

Standing Wolf
08-10-2016, 04:01 PM
If that's a picture of her in her avatar, I think she has nice glutes :icon_thumleft:

She probably wouldn't get nearly as many cute little flirty responses from some of you guys if she posted her actual photo.

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M16f7e369eab1c910119432b6953976bdH2&pid=15.1

Chris
08-10-2016, 04:09 PM

Watch language please even if defending another member.

Beevee
08-10-2016, 05:47 PM
So let a fool like me understand this use of a tPF thread.

If I start one and don't like the responses, I can ask for the thread to be removed?

In which event, I could ask for every thread to be removed because I didn't agree with the answer?

Well, I suppose that would be me using my free speech entitlement - if I was an American.

Ethereal
08-10-2016, 05:50 PM

Not any old opinion, but an opinion that is RELEVANT to the thread topic.

If you are too dumb to figure that out, then you are too dumb to post on an internet forum.

But then we already knew that.

Ethereal
08-10-2016, 05:51 PM

:thumbsup:

Ethereal
08-10-2016, 05:52 PM

Chloe may be very young, but her posts are a hundred times more mature than anything you've ever said. Just goes to show you that maturity does not necessarily come with age.

Ethereal
08-10-2016, 05:54 PM
She's very pretty, but beauty is only skin deep, my friend.

Coming from someone who posts nonstop, idiotic trash, that is quite amusing.

Ethereal
08-10-2016, 05:55 PM
Well I have no problem going Deep :grin:

But you do have a problem making things up and presenting yourself as something you're not. I mean, how many fake challenges have you offered to other posters on this forum since you've been here?

Ethereal
08-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Naaa it's just a Forum

Says the guy with forty-five posts a day.

Common
08-10-2016, 08:57 PM
Your answers suck and frequently either inflame or derail the thread.

He simply doesnt get that, he believes, actually BELIEVES that everyone has to take whatever crap he toss's around.

Common
08-10-2016, 08:57 PM
but you do have a problem making things up and presenting yourself as something you're not. I mean, how many fake challenges have you offered to other posters on this forum since you've been here?

bingo

sachem
08-10-2016, 10:17 PM
So let a fool like me understand this use of a tPF thread.

If I start one and don't like the responses, I can ask for the thread to be removed?

In which event, I could ask for every thread to be removed because I didn't agree with the answer?

Well, I suppose that would be me using my free speech entitlement - if I was an American.You don't have a free speech entitlement on a privately owned forum.

Peter1469
08-11-2016, 04:37 AM
Some members desire serious conversation. So when they elect to use tPF, they can toss other members who have zero intention of serious discussion. Each member draws the line differently. That is why tPF works so well.

Yes. A could of members abuse it.