PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Goinng to win the debate?

Deadwood
10-02-2012, 04:11 PM
The question is simple, but feel free to offer explanations.

And remember, people, keep it civil.

truthmatters
10-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Obama

robmoney has nothing but lies even he doesnt believe in his arsenal

coolwalker
10-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Romney will gracefully point out all of Obamas failures. He will do it with grace and aplomb. Obama will just try his usual smear tactics. The winner will be announced on November 6th.

truthmatters
10-02-2012, 04:19 PM
if his ideas are so great why wont he tell them to us?

WalterSobchak
10-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Obama will win.
The GOP will keep the House
The Dems will retain the Senate................maybe.

IGetItAlready
10-02-2012, 04:22 PM

He has but then the press turns around and finds some stupid issue to report rather than focusing on what he actually said.
Go watch the 60 minutes interview, you know the one that was ignored due to the "47%" nothing.

Not that it matters, but are you the TM from another forum much like this one only with red the dominant color in the theme layout...

AKA: TurthFuckingEscapesMe?

truthmatters
10-02-2012, 04:24 PM
what tax exemptions will he cut?

coolwalker
10-02-2012, 04:40 PM

He could tell you the sun is hot and you wouldn't believe him. And, on top of that, what did Obama say he was going to do other than fundimentally change America and give free (ha) healthcare? Obama speaks in platitudes.

truthmatters
10-02-2012, 04:41 PM
go get the quotes for what you claim

coolwalker
10-02-2012, 04:41 PM
He has but then the press turns around and finds some stupid issue to report rather than focusing on what he actually said.
Go watch the 60 minutes interview, you know the one that was ignored due to the "47%" nothing.

Not that it matters, but are you the TM from another forum much like this one only with red the dominant color in the theme layout...

AKA: TurthFuckingEscapesMe?

Yep...47% of the people didn't watch and if they did they didn't listen...they didn't want to hear the truth, they prefer platitudes.

coolwalker
10-02-2012, 04:42 PM
what tax exemptions will he cut?

Congress does the cutting bud. Most presidents make suggestions, unlike Obama that does end-runs.

coolwalker
10-02-2012, 04:43 PM
go get the quotes for what you claim

Who are you addressing and what/which quotes from whom?

IGetItAlready
10-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Who are you addressing and what/which quotes from whom?

That's another quirk with this one. Never quotes so no one ever knows who she's talking to.
I'm convinced it's herself most often. :)

You want to see her at her best get her posting about abortion or gay rights and watch the ensuing hilarity.

truthmatters
10-02-2012, 04:53 PM
dudes you are ALL welcome to answer the question

Captain Obvious
10-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Romney handily wins the debates, no "zingers", no "go for the throat".

The MSM reports a landslide Obama debate victory.

Obama wins his second term.

IGetItAlready
10-02-2012, 04:56 PM
Romney handily wins the debates, no "zingers", no "go for the throat".

The MSM reports a landslide Obama debate victory.

Obama wins his second term.

After which America reverts to a third world shit hole.

truthmatters
10-02-2012, 05:48 PM
you on the right are all going to hate robmoney in two months.

it will be sad but funny to watch you cavil against him

Chris
10-02-2012, 06:02 PM
I think Obama will win the debate, not in the sense that I may agree less with him, but because he has a liberal silver tongue and will convince more people to vote for him on emotional grounds.

"robmoney"--got to love that dysphemism when it's Obama, the social democrat, all for robbing money to redistribute it.

KC
10-02-2012, 06:48 PM
I more or less agree with Chris, but I think Romney has a shot if he goes on the attack on the President's record (if he does it right then there should be no problem, Obama's record shouldn't even appeal to many progressives) and manages not to say anything that can be used to make him look out of touch. Otherwise he is just giving more material for the Obama ad campaign to use.

Akula
10-02-2012, 07:00 PM
I'll tell you who' going to "win";
It won't matter what is said nor who says it. The media have already written their headlines proclaiming obama "victorious". The rest is just a formality.
That doesn't mean he'll win the election, though. At some point even the dullest americans will recognize that the propaganda arm of the DNC is lying and manipulating the public and will reject it...if not, the only recourse is 1776.

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 07:10 PM
The issue is, how many gaffes will Romney commit before a cane hooks him from offstage.

Peter1469
10-02-2012, 07:11 PM
I am sure if the MSM is in control of the cane the answer is 0.

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 07:17 PM
I wonder if Romney will use spray on tan to impress the audience about his Mexican heritage. I bet he's holding top level meetings on the issue as we speak.

Akula
10-02-2012, 07:17 PM
The issue is, how many gaffes will Romney commit before a cane hooks him from offstage.

Keep digging.

Chris
10-02-2012, 07:35 PM
I wonder if Romney will use spray on tan to impress the audience about his Mexican heritage. I bet he's holding top level meetings on the issue as we speak.

I wonder could you say something on topic?

Akula
10-02-2012, 07:38 PM
I wonder could you say something on topic?

Not a chance.