PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Clinton emails might remain secret until after election

hanger4
08-10-2016, 05:59 PM
"The FBI says it found “several thousand” work-related emails Clinton deleted, but the State Department has not committed to a schedule for their release, and it will be up to a federal judge to determine when they could be made public."

"FBI Director James Comey said last month that among those recovered emails were “several thousand” work-related messages and three that contained classified information. Comey cautioned at the time that the FBI did not uncover evidence that Clinton intentionally tried to thwart transparency laws, instead suggesting it was extreme sloppiness on the part of the former secretary of State and her aides."

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/290906-deleted-clinton-emails-might-remain-secret-until-after-election

"The emails in question are the ones that the FBI had to “recover” because Clinton and her team had deleted them. Not “lost” them or “misplaced” them… they were intentionally deleted. You may recall that these 30,000 plus emails were none of our business because they had to do with planning Chelsea’s wedding and yoga classes. But James Comey determined that “several thousand” of them were indeed work related and at least three of them contained classified information. Clinton deleted those. Where is the media outrage over this? Once again the initial statements made by Secretary Clinton regarding her private server were shown to be outright lies. Sure, Comey can call it a case of “sloppiness” in handling her records, but “thousands” represents a pretty significant percentage of 30,000. That’s not some minor oversight or fat fingers on the delete key. Clinton and her team attempted to destroy a huge quantity of government information including classified material."

"How does that not immediately disqualify her to be President of the United States?"

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/08/10/those-recovered-clinton-emails-may-not-be-made-public-until-after-the-election/

Incompetence or intentional ??

Your choice.

del
08-10-2016, 06:21 PM
oh, good

another email thread

:rofl:

hanger4
08-10-2016, 06:25 PM
oh, good

another email thread

:rofl:

Oh good another del snark again indicating his normal lack of substance.

del
08-10-2016, 06:27 PM
Oh good another del snark again indicating his normal lack of substance.

because the 983rd email thread will be the one that changes everything.

i can feel it in my bones

hanger4
08-10-2016, 06:32 PM

Call me when you whine about the daily dozen Trump threads. Untill then you're dismissed. :grin:

Ravens Fan
08-10-2016, 07:11 PM
hanger4 Would you and Peter please stop forcing Del to read your threads?

Peter1469
08-10-2016, 08:20 PM
@hanger4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=403) Would you and Peter please stop forcing Del to read your threads?

Navy is drawn to Army power. :smiley:

Subdermal
08-10-2016, 08:31 PM

The world will go on without you del. This thread has new news regarding Hillary's email fiasco.

Earlier, an Iranian scientist died, and his name appeared on one of Hillary's emails.

And you're so unbelievably stupid and myopic that you don't think that matters.

hanger4
08-10-2016, 08:42 PM
The world will go on without you del. This thread has new news regarding Hillary's email fiasco.

Earlier, an Iranian scientist died, and his name appeared on one of Hillary's emails.

And you're so unbelievably stupid and myopic that you don't think that matters.

Thousands of work related emails Hillary deleted doesn't even blip the MSM. But a made up story about Trump advocating assassination or asking the Russians to hack something that doesn't exist runs a several day news cycle until the next made story emerges.

The Xl
08-10-2016, 08:44 PM
That's convenient.