Voter ID law a no-go for November 6th 2012

DONE! :grin:

GrassrootsConservative
10-02-2012, 07:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuOT1bRYdK8&feature=player_embedded

Pennsylvania Judge:
Voter ID law a no-go for November 6th 2012

DONE! :grin:

Yep, Odumba still has a fighting chance due to the hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants that can still vote for him.

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Gee, what will the GOP do?. Their entire strategy is to suppress minority voters. Without that, they may have to move beyond their racist dog whistles and explain themselves to real Americans.

That'll be something.

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Yep, Odumba still has a fighting chance due to the hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants that can still vote for him.

Let's see, which candidate has been caught fraudulently registrations of voters? Oh wait, it Romney!

http://www.nationalmemo.com/mitts-sproul-problem-nationwide-gop-voter-registration-fraud-scandal-widens-becomes-criminal-matter-in-florida/

Akula
10-02-2012, 07:20 PM
Gee, what will the GOP do?. Their entire strategy is to suppress minority voters. Without that, they may have to move beyond their racist dog whistles and explain themselves to real Americans.

That'll be something.

Give an example of a "racist dog whistle" and explain it.

GrassrootsConservative
10-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Let's see, which candidate has been caught fraudulently registrations of voters? Oh wait, it Romney!

http://www.nationalmemo.com/mitts-sproul-problem-nationwide-gop-voter-registration-fraud-scandal-widens-becomes-criminal-matter-in-florida/

Lol? It's not Romney, there's no possible way it's Romney.
Democrats have to be responsible for at least 95% of voter fraud. I promise you that, kiddo.

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 07:23 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/02/paul-ryan-30-percent-welfare-state_n_1933730.html

head of joaquin
Democrats have to be responsible for at least 95% of voter fraud. I promise you that, kiddo.

Hey a troll who doesn't read the newspapers!

Cigar

That'll be something.

It's because they don't have popular "ideas" :)

Captain Obvious
10-02-2012, 07:25 PM
I used to work with Turzai at a law firm 20 years ago.

Not that it's relevant.

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 07:25 PM
It's because they don't have popular "ideas" :)

Or any ideas that I can discern.

They have obsessions -- like reducing taxes on Paris Hilton's chihuahua and insulting teachers. Beyond that, and kissing the butts of the rich, conservatives don't have much else to offer.

GrassrootsConservative
10-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Hey a troll who doesn't read the newspapers!

You're right, I don't read the newspapers because this isn't the 90s. Let me know when you come to the modern world with the rest of us.

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 07:26 PM
I used to work with Turzai at a law firm 20 years ago.

Not that it's relevant.

The association is enough to get you labeled a communist by Michele Bachmann.

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 07:27 PM
You're right, I don't read the newspapers because this isn't the 90s. Let me know when you come to the modern world with the rest of us.

I love how conservatives like to brag how they don't read. Subliteracy is a point of pride with them.

Meanwhile, voter intimidation is no longer one of your weapons. Deal with it.

GrassrootsConservative
10-02-2012, 07:30 PM
I love how conservatives like to brag how they don't read. Subliteracy is a point of pride with them.

Meanwhile, voter intimidation is no longer one of your weapons. Deal with it.

Lol I bet I've read more in the last year than you've read your whole life. Just because I don't sit down and read the newspaper doesn't mean I'm illiterate.

Cigar
10-02-2012, 07:31 PM

Links to that one (!) Vote :)

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Lol I bet I've read more in the last year than you've read your whole life. Just because I don't sit down and read the newspaper doesn't mean I'm illiterate.

I bet you read all the papers, like Palin.

But you just said you didn't. Make up your mind which stupid personal meme you want to use.

Akula
10-02-2012, 07:37 PM
I bet you read all the papers, like Palin.

But you just said you didn't. Make up your mind which stupid personal meme you want to use.

Oh yes..another of your favorite words"meme"...you like to use that one almost as much as "teabagger" "racist" 'trailer trash" and "bwahahaha"...great vocabulary.

It must be frustrating to lack the education and vocabulary to engage in mature discussions without retreating to your standard weak "meme's" every single time.
LMAO

GrassrootsConservative
10-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Links to that one (!) Vote :)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/daniel-simon/election-2012_b_1921752.html?utm_hp_ref=elections-2012

Google news "democrat voter fraud", research is fun, reading is fun, becoming an informed voter is fun.
Voter Fraud is a democrat thing, son.

HoJ is now on ignore for being a complete moron and not reading anything I say and drawing up a conclusion anyway.

hanger4
10-02-2012, 07:42 PM

Nobody's tied Romney to it and how quickly you forget ACORN whom Obama was tied to.

hanger4
10-02-2012, 07:42 PM

Racist dog whistles are the noises leftists hear telling them to drop the race card when they're losing an argument.

Calypso Jones
10-02-2012, 07:43 PM
and you know what that means too don't you cig. And i noted your little grin. So what does that tell ya. I know what it tells me. You want to win. And you'll do it anyway you can and it doesn't matter if it is right or not. It really looks like the left knows it cannot win unless it cheats.

Akula
10-02-2012, 07:46 PM
HoJ is now on ignore for being a complete moron and not reading anything I say and drawing up a conclusion anyway.

You're very wise.
It's like these guys are drinking the poison of hatred and hoping it make OTHERS sick. They look to their DNC issued talking points and cartoons every day and try to dispense that propaganda. More intelligent people see right through them.
I mean if you were an undecided voter, would the rude insults, unsubstantiated propaganda, empty slogans and outright lies sway you to their side?

Of course wise people know to use facts and reality along with substantiated links and sources to prove their points..
Calling the opposition names won't work in the long run. They're desperate for the attention they don't get in their mundane everyday lives so they come in here and disperse their anger and frustration with their empty lives.
It's the only time anyone pays any attention to them obviously, so that's why they keep escalating and exposing themselves.
Self centered and needy sums it up.

hanger4
10-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Or any ideas that I can discern.

You can discern ??

Hell you can't even discern it's the same story different urls you've linked a half dozen times, all the while claiming an update.

Cigar
10-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Nobody's tied Romney to it and how quickly you forget ACORN whom Obama was tied to.

Don't tell me you're going to start posting those pictures of a couple skinny black dudes ... :)

My 12 year old niece could take those dudes.

Don't worry they won't hurt you, they are in retirement homes. :)

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 07:52 PM
You can discern ??

Hell you can't even discern it's the same story different urls you've linked a half dozen times, all the while claiming an update.

You're trying so hard. It's almost sweet.

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 07:52 PM
You're very wise.

Wow, the ironic post of the week!

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Racist dog whistles are the noises leftists hear telling them to drop the race card when they're losing an argument.

It's almost sweet to see you try so hard to pretend not to be a racist.

http://www.7thboro.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/LETS-PRETEND.jpg

Akula
10-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Wow, the ironic post of the week!

meaningless.

Agravan
10-02-2012, 08:13 PM

That'll be something.
explain how voter ID suppresses minority votes.
Are you a minority? I am.
Do you have an ID? I do, and have since I was 15.
So how is t suppressing my vote. Please tell me, if you can.

roadmaster
10-02-2012, 08:18 PM
explain how voter ID suppresses minority votes.
Are you a minority? I am.
Do you have an ID? I do, and have since I was 15.
So how is t suppressing my vote. Please tell me, if you can.

It was only to help illegals and the dead not be able to vote. The Dems don't want that.

hanger4
10-02-2012, 08:19 PM
You're trying so hard. It's almost sweet.

And you're deflecting, it's rather noticeable.

head of joaquin
10-02-2012, 08:21 PM
And you're deflecting, it's rather noticeable.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, read the OP again. And try to stay on topic, bagger.

hanger4
10-02-2012, 08:23 PM
It's almost sweet to see you try so hard to pretend not to be a racist.

I think it's sweet that you think you even know me.

Agravan
10-02-2012, 08:23 PM

"bagger" - you just can't keep your perverted fetishes out of decent conversation, can you?

hanger4
10-02-2012, 08:26 PM

Call me what you will, you're still deflecting.