08-14-2016, 03:30 PM

Oboe
08-14-2016, 03:56 PM
As do most delusional libs.

Crepitus
08-14-2016, 08:02 PM

Common
08-14-2016, 08:33 PM
But you all believe everything hillary says though :)

Crepitus
08-14-2016, 08:49 PM
Nope, can't stand her.

Common
08-14-2016, 08:54 PM
wasnt talking to you

zelmo1234
08-14-2016, 08:56 PM
AZ We have been through this again, and again.

You are going to have to fight this on Ideas. When Compared to Hillary's lying? Trump is the Pope.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/19/hillary-clintons-long-list-of-lies/

She is the most Corrupt Candidate to ever Seek the office of the Presidency

AZ Jim
08-14-2016, 11:37 PM

You are going to have to fight this on Ideas. When Compared to Hillary's lying? Trump is the Pope.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/19/hillary-clintons-long-list-of-lies/

She is the most Corrupt Candidate to ever Seek the office of the PresidencyI get it. You are just joking. Trump has told more lies in the last three months than your next President.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/lists/people/comparing-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-truth-o-met/

Bethere
08-14-2016, 11:41 PM
I get it. You are just joking. Trump has told more lies in the last three months than your next President.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/lists/people/comparing-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-truth-o-met/

Stand your ground!

hanger4
08-15-2016, 06:28 AM

This meme was debunked years ago. The lie shall be spread reguardless.

Oboe
08-15-2016, 06:32 AM
Stand your ground!

Translation: Tell another lie soon!

hanger4
08-15-2016, 06:33 AM
I get it. You are just joking. Trump has told more lies in the last three months than your next President.

Yes, both are shamless liers. One lies about innocuous things and one lies to cover up a flippant, lackadaisical and incompetent attitude toward national security.

Your choice !!

Oboe
08-15-2016, 06:37 AM
Yes, both are shamless liers. One lies about innocuous things and one lies to cover up a flippant, lackadaisical and incompetent attitude toward national security.

Your choice !!

I wish I could predict what lie one of them will respond with as a result of your message.

Bo-4
08-15-2016, 10:05 AM
This meme was debunked years ago. The lie shall be spread reguardless.

One of the rare cases where you believe Snopes, Politifact and FactCheck huh?

:)

Bo-4
08-15-2016, 10:05 AM
Nope, can't stand her.

Ditto .. they still haven't figured out that she has around 5 supporters here.

Bo-4
08-15-2016, 10:15 AM

She is the most Corrupt Candidate to ever Seek the office of the Presidency

Nah .. not even close

http://www.newscorpse.com/Pix/Campaign-2016/politifact-trump-clinton.jpg

hanger4
08-15-2016, 02:07 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot, People mag was lying when they said they had no record of a Trump interview with those quotes.

Geebus Bo-4 get a clue.

Oboe
08-15-2016, 02:12 PM
Nah .. not even close

http://www.newscorpse.com/Pix/Campaign-2016/politifact-trump-clinton.jpg

http://awesomeshit.ninja/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/abraham-lincoln-quote-internet-hoax-fake.jpg

Bo-4
08-15-2016, 03:06 PM
-

The Internet was around in Lincoln's time?

Who knew?

:rofl:

debbietoo
08-15-2016, 04:37 PM

How can any voter believe him when he flip flops his positions whenever he slips in the polls?

AZ Jim
08-15-2016, 04:39 PM
How can any voter believe him when he flip flops his positions whenever he slips in the polls? They know he is a lyin crook but it's party first, America second.

DGUtley
08-15-2016, 04:40 PM
How can any voter believe him when he flip flops his positions whenever he slips in the polls?

How can any voter believe her when she's a liar, a hypocrite and changes her accent depending on the audience? Just asking. Do you believe her, Debbie?

AZ Jim
08-15-2016, 04:44 PM
How can any voter believe her when she's a liar, a hypocrite and changes her accent depending on the audience? Just asking. Do you believe her, Debbie? Did you read the fact finders chart that shows she is hardly lying and Trump is all lies? Go to the bottom of that chart and it outlines specific lies by both, but you don't want to know, you prefer using your blinders.

MisterVeritis
08-15-2016, 05:24 PM
They know he is a lyin crook but it's party first, America second.
Irony.

Crepitus
08-15-2016, 06:42 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot, People mag was lying when they said they had no record of a Trump interview with those quotes.

Geebus Bo-4 get a clue.
He does have a pretty good point, a whole lot of you conservative types are awful quick to say how places like snopes are wrong when they are disproving your chain emails and such.

Tahuyaman
08-15-2016, 11:00 PM
AZ Jim is rapidly becoming the most delusional partisan hack here.

AZ Jim
08-15-2016, 11:03 PM
@AZ Jim (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1901) is rapidly becoming the most delusional partisan hack here.You are the kind of idiot that also believes in the tooth fairy too.

Tahuyaman
08-15-2016, 11:11 PM

Holy shit........ You must be kidding.

Crepitus
08-15-2016, 11:12 PM
Holy shit........ You must be kidding.
Noooo....... pretty well demonstrated fact. Why would you think she was kidding?

Tahuyaman
08-15-2016, 11:15 PM
@AZ Jim (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1901) is rapidly becoming the most delusional partisan hack here.

You are the kind of idiot that also believes in the tooth fairy too.

That's quite pathetic. Even for a senile old dude.

Tahuyaman
08-15-2016, 11:16 PM
Noooo....... pretty well demonstrated fact. Why would you think she was kidding?

Anyone who who actually believes that Mrs. Clinton tells the truth 70+% of the time must be joking.

Tahuyaman
08-15-2016, 11:19 PM

Irony.

Actually, both of the major party candidates have exposed who the party hacks are. Neither one is a good choice to lead the nation.

Crepitus
08-15-2016, 11:23 PM
Anyone who who actually believes that Mrs. Clinton tells the truth 70+% of the time must be joking.
Deflection. What she was saying was Trump changes his positions a lot.

hanger4
08-16-2016, 12:08 AM
He does have a pretty good point, a whole lot of you conservative types are awful quick to say how places like snopes are wrong when they are disproving your chain emails and such.

What point ?? Bo-4 listed Snopes, Politifact and FactCheck, I didn't.

Crepitus
08-16-2016, 08:31 AM

What point ?? Bo-4 listed Snopes, Politifact and FactCheck, I didn't.
I give up. You aren't doing anything but deflecting. Let me know when you wanna have an actual conversation.

Tahuyaman
08-16-2016, 08:58 AM
Deflection. What she was saying was Trump changes his positions a lot.

He does? He hasn't been in politics long enough to communicate his positions in the first place.

hanger4
08-16-2016, 09:03 AM
I give up. You aren't doing anything but deflecting. Let me know when you wanna have an actual conversation.

Not deflecting anything, People Magazine debunked the meme years ago. Bo-4 brought up Snopes, Politifact and FactCheck, this was deflection from his posted meme lie.

Memes are fine unless they're based on a lie, then they're just that, a lie.

Crepitus
08-16-2016, 09:38 AM
He does? He hasn't been in politics long enough to communicate his positions in the first place.
Really? He ran for president 16 years ago, I think that's long enough to get your positions solidified don't you?

Tahuyaman
08-16-2016, 10:17 AM
Really? He ran for president 16 years ago, I think that's long enough to get your positions solidified don't you?

Lol......

Cigar
08-16-2016, 10:23 AM

Nope, but I trust her more than tRump

Crepitus
08-16-2016, 10:24 AM
Lol......
Yup, I find it amusing that he's been flip-flopping for the last 16 years too.

AZ Jim
08-16-2016, 10:35 AM
Lol......Why is that fact funny, Dummy?

Tahuyaman
08-16-2016, 02:44 PM
Why is that fact funny, Dummy?

you calling anyone a dummy is hilarious.

Tahuyaman
08-16-2016, 03:25 PM
Yup, I find it amusing that he's been flip-flopping for the last 16 years too.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I have found him to be pretty consistent during his campaign.

Crepitus
08-16-2016, 04:53 PM
I'm not a Trump supporter, but I have found him to be pretty consistent during his campaign.
I'm not either, and I have not.

Tahuyaman
08-16-2016, 05:40 PM
I'm not either, and I have not.

Where hasn't he been consistent during his campaign?

Crepitus
08-16-2016, 05:42 PM
Where hasn't he been consistent during his campaign?
LMAO! where has he?

Tahuyaman
08-16-2016, 05:48 PM
LMAO! where has he?

Thats not a sufficient answer to my question.

del
08-16-2016, 05:48 PM
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/full-list-donald-trump-s-rapidly-changing-policy-positions-n547801

Crepitus
08-16-2016, 06:00 PM
Thats not a sufficient answer to my question.
The list is FAR too long to type. Go to this link.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/full-list-donald-trump-s-rapidly-changing-policy-positions-n547801

hanger4
08-16-2016, 06:07 PM

I quit reading at "it was a full and complete ban on all Muslims".

An out of context meme, right Crepitus ??

Crepitus
08-16-2016, 06:09 PM
I quit reading at "it was a full and complete ban on all Muslims".

An out of context meme, right Crepitus ??
It's not out of context, you just choose to interpret it in the best light possible and through some rose colored glasses.

Tahuyaman
08-16-2016, 06:18 PM
So, you yourself have no idea where he has supposedly been inconsistent?

Tahuyaman
08-16-2016, 06:21 PM
The liberals are taking their marching orders from the Clinton cheerleaders in the mainstream media.

hanger4
08-16-2016, 06:25 PM
It's not out of context, you just choose to interpret it in the best light possible and through some rose colored glasses.

Been through this already Crepitus.

QUOTE: "Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population."

If you can't see "until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on" as changing the context of "ban all Muslims" then there's little hope left for you.

I can see through my rose colored glasses, it's apparent you can't see through your blinders.

Crepitus
08-16-2016, 07:30 PM

QUOTE: "Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population."

If you can't see "until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on" as changing the context of "ban all Muslims" then there's little hope left for you.

I can see through my rose colored glasses, it's apparent you can't see through your blinders.

And you are looking right past "total and complete shutdown".

del
08-16-2016, 07:31 PM
the gift that keeps on giving

Tahuyaman
08-16-2016, 07:33 PM
And you keep on adding nothing......

hanger4
08-16-2016, 07:36 PM

Take the blinders off.

hanger4
08-16-2016, 07:39 PM
the gift that keeps on giving

When will you decide to give ?? I mean other than your non topic snark ??

del
08-16-2016, 09:50 PM
When will you decide to give ?? I mean other than your non topic snark ??

come back tomorrow

hanger4
08-17-2016, 07:53 AM
come back tomorrow

It's tomorrow !!

And just in case you've forgotten;

Substance: the quality of being meaningful, useful, or important.

Crepitus
08-17-2016, 07:55 AM
It's tomorrow !!

And just in case you've forgotten;

Substance: the quality of being meaningful, useful, or important.
Why don't you demonstrate for us?

Here lately all I've seen from you is "out of context!!" and "he didn't say that!" or "did you read the whole quote?".

hanger4
08-17-2016, 08:00 AM
Why don't you demonstrate for us?

Here lately all I've seen from you is "out of context!!" and "he didn't say that!" or "did you read the whole quote?".

All of which have been substantive to the topic at hand.

Crepitus
08-17-2016, 08:00 AM
Not really, for reasons I've already stated.

hanger4
08-17-2016, 08:51 AM

Your reason was refuted/debunked via "until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on"

Editing his statement to fit your narrative is disingenuous on your behalf.

Truth Detector
08-17-2016, 08:52 AM

Truth Detector
08-17-2016, 08:53 AM
Nope, can't stand her.

I thought you stated on another thread you were voting for her? Or was it Jill Stein?

Truth Detector
08-17-2016, 08:54 AM

Geebus Bo-4 get a clue.

He can't even buy one; don't expect him to get one soon. :rofl:

Truth Detector
08-17-2016, 08:55 AM

No one has flipped or flopped more than Dear Leader and Hillary....well, perhaps John Kerry. ;)

Truth Detector
08-17-2016, 08:56 AM

Says the person supporting one. Irony. :rofl:

Truth Detector
08-17-2016, 08:58 AM
Did you read the fact finders chart that shows she is hardly lying and Trump is all lies? Go to the bottom of that chart and it outlines specific lies by both, but you don't want to know, you prefer using your blinders.

Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7syNUYAXHwo

Truth Detector
08-17-2016, 08:58 AM
AZ Jim is rapidly becoming the most delusional partisan hack here.

BECOMING???? :rofl:

Truth Detector
08-17-2016, 09:00 AM
Nope, but I trust her more than tRump

That's not true; people like you don't give a schit if politicians lie to their faces as long as they have a "D" next to their name. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
08-17-2016, 09:04 AM

Take the blinders off.

Your reason was refuted/debunked via "until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on"

This exchange with Crepitus is the perfect illustration by what is meant by the never ending circle of stupidity one tends to deal with when arguing with low information leftists; any questions?

Crepitus
08-17-2016, 09:06 AM

And ignoring "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" is disingenuous on yours.

Crepitus
08-17-2016, 09:08 AM
I thought you stated on another thread you were voting for her? Or was it Jill Stein?
Stein, or maybe writing in "none of the above".

Crepitus
08-17-2016, 09:12 AM
This exchange with Crepitus is the perfect illustration by what is meant by the never ending circle of stupidity one tends to deal with when arguing with low information leftists; any questions?
Ooh Ooh! I got a question!

Are you really that stupid or do you just play one on the internet?

Truth Detector
08-17-2016, 09:13 AM

Jill Stein??? :rofl: And you claim that Trump is a Fascist??? :rofl:

Truth Detector
08-17-2016, 09:14 AM
Ooh Ooh! I got a question!

Are you really that stupid or do you just play one on the internet?

Irony; you're not intelligent enough to even comprehend it. :rofl:

Truth Detector
08-17-2016, 09:15 AM
And ignoring "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" is disingenuous on yours.

"until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on"

I am hoping that posting it in crayon would help you comprehend reality. :rofl:

Crepitus
08-17-2016, 09:15 AM
Jill Stein??? :rofl: And you claim that Trump is a Fascist??? :rofl:
Umm...... nooooo????? I never said trump was a fascist. I said he was a bigoted moron who was no smarter than you but never said anything about fascists.

Crepitus
08-17-2016, 09:16 AM
Irony; you're not intelligent enough to even comprehend it. :rofl:
Better look up that definition my friend, you're making a fool of yourself again.

hanger4
08-17-2016, 09:18 AM

You know good and well I didn't ignore it, hell, I posted it umpteen times to illustrate your ignorance of the rest of the sentence. "until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."

Do you even know what "context: means ?? Allow me to help;

Context: the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect.

MisterVeritis
08-17-2016, 09:19 AM
Do you have some reason why you want Muslims and the Islamofascists who come with them, in the US?

Crepitus
08-17-2016, 09:20 AM
"until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on"

I am hoping that posting it in crayon would help you comprehend reality. :rofl:
Well, for starters, too many of our countries representatives are conservatives for them to ever "figure out whats going on". Then what happens when/if they do? You guys are looking at this thing with your eyes closed.

hanger4
08-17-2016, 09:21 AM

Not Stein, but none of the above is an awsome choice.

Tahuyaman
08-17-2016, 09:52 AM
@AZ Jim (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1901) is rapidly becoming the most delusional partisan hack here

BECOMING???? :rofl:

Well, there's still TrueBlue, maineman, markIII and now debbietoo. Those four are completely partisan through and through. They'd vote for virtually anyone as long as there is a D after their name.

hanger4
08-17-2016, 09:54 AM
Well, for starters, too many of our countries representatives are conservatives for them to ever "figure out whats going on". Then what happens when/if they do? You guys are looking at this thing with your eyes closed.

Seems you've finally opened your eyes, Trumps statement is intentionally taken out of context to support a narrative.

Now you seem to be saying "Well, for starters, too many of our countries representatives are conservatives for them to ever "figure out whats going on".

Oh wait, you are saying that.

Crepitus
08-17-2016, 10:00 AM
Seems you've finally opened your eyes, Trumps statement is intentionally taken out of context to support a narrative.

Now you seem to be saying "Well, for starters, too many of our countries representatives are conservatives for them to ever "figure out whats going on".

Oh wait, you are saying that.
No it's not. Just like the second amendment guys "doing something" about clinton anyone with their eyes open can see where this is really going. I don't understand why so many people feel the need to cover for this guy though.

DGUtley
08-17-2016, 11:52 AM
Did you read the fact finders chart that shows she is hardly lying and Trump is all lies? Go to the bottom of that chart and it outlines specific lies by both, but you don't want to know, you prefer using your blinders.

I've read the charts, I've seen all of the demos both by the conservative and liberal papers. Typically, when I've read those things, they look at nuances. When I say she lies, I'm talking about:

1. The Emails
2. Benghazi
3. The youtube video

Those are undisputed. We all know it. You know it. I know it. You prefer using your blinders.

AZ Jim
08-17-2016, 11:59 AM
I've read the charts, I've seen all of the demos both by the conservative and liberal papers. Typically, when I've read those things, they look at nuances. When I say she lies, I'm talking about:

1. The Emails
2. Benghazi
3. The youtube video

Those are undisputed. We all know it. You know it. I know it. You prefer using your blinders.You speak for "everyone"? My question is, since you know so much about it why wasn't she prosecuted and let's not hear any "Obama" saved her. Facts matter, your opinion does not.

MisterVeritis
08-17-2016, 12:01 PM
You speak for "everyone"? My question is, since you know so much about it why wasn't she prosecuted and let's not hear any "Obama" saved her. Facts matter, your opinion does not.
Corrupt and Cowardly Comey must answer for his crime against the American people. Congress needs to hold him an AG Lynch accountable. Both should be impeached and removed from their positions.

kcvet
08-17-2016, 12:01 PM

not feeling well today i see

hanger4
08-17-2016, 12:12 PM
No it's not. Just like the second amendment guys "doing something" about clinton anyone with their eyes open can see where this is really going. I don't understand why so many people feel the need to cover for this guy though.

So many people feel the need to cover for this guy because of the intentional mischaracterisation and intentionally quoting Trump out of context as you've been doing by quoting a half sentence.

There's plenty of Trump words or policy dissemi ations to fuel discussion without out right lies or lying by omission.

DGUtley
08-17-2016, 12:19 PM
You speak for "everyone"? My question is, since you know so much about it why wasn't she prosecuted and let's not hear any "Obama" saved her. Facts matter, your opinion does not.

I don't speak for "everyone", that's true, but if you've been following the truthfulness indexes, yes, I speak for everyone here on these issues. If you don't think she lied about those 3 items, then you've been living on another planet. I can't explain why she wasn't prosecuted. She should've been. I've been practicing law for 29 years and I've seen people prosecuted for much less. I researched and am familiar with the standard cited by Comey. She should've been prosecuted and let the chips fall where they may. She wasn't. Why, draw your own conclusions, I drew mine.

AZ Jim
08-17-2016, 12:23 PM
I don't speak for "everyone", that's true, but if you've been following the truthfulness indexes, yes, I speak for everyone here on these issues. If you don't think she lied about those 3 items, then you've been living on another planet. I can't explain why she wasn't prosecuted. She should've been. I've been practicing law for 29 years and I've seen people prosecuted for much less. I researched and am familiar with the standard cited by Comey. She should've been prosecuted and let the chips fall where they may. She wasn't. Why, draw your own conclusions, I drew mine.No offense but should I need a lawyer, I pray I would get one more knowledgeable and less partial than you.

Crepitus
08-17-2016, 07:09 PM
So many people feel the need to cover for this guy because of the intentional mischaracterisation and intentionally quoting Trump out of context as you've been doing by quoting a half sentence.

There's plenty of Trump words or policy dissemi ations to fuel discussion without out right lies or lying by omission.

It's not out of context.