PDA

View Full Version : Women's Voices - Join Women for Obama

Cigar
10-03-2012, 07:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae2lnhQQPDw&feature=player_embedded

It's very important that women have a voice in this election. Every vote counts. Every voice counts.

Jane Lynch, Eva Longoria, Beyoncé Knowles, Julianne Moore, Julianna Margulies, Olivia Wilde, Gloria Steinem, Jennifer Lopez, Ashley Judd, Sheryl Crow, Cecile Richards, Padma Lakshmi, and Kerry Washington share how President Obama has fought for women's rights; how he'll continue to move this country forward; and how women will help decide this election.

As Gloria Steinem shares:
"If we understand our power, we can move forward."

In July, Glamour Editor-in-Chief Cindi Leive sat down with President Obama to talk about the issues that are most important to women in this election, from jobs and the economy to educational opportunity, health care, and reproductive rights.

Here’s what the President had to say about how he’s working to grow educational and economic opportunity for women:

http://www.barackobama.com/women?source=OM2012_LB_YT_20120930_womensvoices_vi d_desc&subsource=youtube&utm_medium=video&utm_source=youtube&utm_campaign=20120930_womensvoices_vid_desc

patrickt
10-03-2012, 08:00 AM
I realize you're in campaign mode for your employers but you forgot to mention that voting for the nitwit is a requirement to be a real woman, or a real black, or a real Hispanic, or a real whatever.

IGetItAlready
10-03-2012, 09:34 AM
It's very important that women have a voice in this election.

Yeah, because your "female parts depend on it".
Had a nice long talk with my kids last night about how Republicans since the party's inception have been forced to fight tooth and nail against Democrat bigots first for the freeing of black slaves, then in the many attempts until we were finally successful in passing equal rights for minorities and women and I was asked about morons like these women who despite the historic facts STILL tie themselves to the party who has always sought to marginalize them.
I simply replied, "It takes a long time for some to shake off the mindset of being owned by another man".

truthmatters
10-03-2012, 09:39 AM
then why do black voters hate the republican party?

hanger4
10-03-2012, 09:48 AM

Personally I have know idea considering the history of the parties and the truth.

Would be appreciated if you'd explain why, unless you're just race baiting, then nevermind.

GrassrootsConservative
10-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Why can't women vote for who they want to vote for?
Same with blacks, and everyone? Why must Obama tell certain groups to vote for him?
Is Romney doing that?

truthmatters
10-03-2012, 09:59 AM
dear completely confused fool.

that is what candidates do.

they try to get your vote.

Maybe your right that robmoney doesnt really want anyone to vote for him.

sometimes its hard to tell what hes doing in this election

KC
10-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Why can't women vote for who they want to vote for?
Same with blacks, and everyone? Why must Obama tell certain groups to vote for him?
Is Romney doing that?

He wants them to want him. Literally he needs them to need him.

He wants you to want him. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0iO5OM5I4c)

Didn't I didn't I see ya cryin'? Oh wait never mind that lyric isn't relevant here-- sorry, got carried away.

GrassrootsConservative
10-03-2012, 10:04 AM
dear completely confused fool.

that is what candidates do.

they try to get your vote.

Maybe your right that robmoney doesnt really want anyone to vote for him.

sometimes its hard to tell what hes doing in this election

... Maybe you don't understand how getting votes is supposed to work. You don't get someone's vote because they're black, they're a woman, they're hispanic, or whatever. You're supposed to get votes based on how your policies are. Obama has no policies. He's letting other countries walk all over us and our allies. I hope Mitt Romney wins so that Israel won't get blown off the face of the earth.

And I hope you become enlightened one day on true politics so we don't have to suffer your stupidity much longer.

This is so ridiculous. People who have no idea what they're doing with our country are telling people to vote for Obama because they have a vagina. No wonder liberals think everything is based on sex, or race, it's what their politicians tell them.

truthmatters
10-03-2012, 10:06 AM
and why do you disparage all of those groups of Americans?

Thes Americans you list are voting for Obama because they believe he will deliver better rusults for this country than Robmoney will

GrassrootsConservative
10-03-2012, 10:09 AM

Thes Americans you list are voting for Obama because they believe he will deliver better rusults for this country than Robmoney will

Please tell me where I disparaged any of those groups. I'll wait.

Mister D
10-03-2012, 10:10 AM

Because GOP pols don't support black interests like the welfare state, affirmative action, high taxes etc.

truthmatters
10-03-2012, 10:13 AM
black interests?

you seem to think blacks vote for different reasons than all other Americans.

that is racist you fool

IGetItAlready

It's been proven over and over again that many of these intellectual titans voted for Obama based solely on the color of his skin and many are on record stating they will do so again for the very same reason.
Yet in your pea brain, it's the other guys who are the racists.

GrassrootsConservative
black interests?

that is racist you fool

Blacks vote because Obama tells them to. That's what you just said. Don't go back on yourself now, you racist son of a gun.

Mister D
10-03-2012, 10:17 AM
black interests?

that is racist you fool

They vote for different reasons only in so far as they often have different interests.How is that racist? WTF? :laugh:

truthmatters
10-03-2012, 10:22 AM
then why do so many latinos and whites vote right along side them?

Calypso Jones
10-03-2012, 10:24 AM
You know.. I really resent being treated as if i'm not smart enough to make decisions on anything other than what is of concern to my reproductive organs. I REALLY resent that. So. here's what you do. Make that decision based on 'yer girly parts' numbskull and then before Ob-imam leaves office (hopefully) after his next 4 years, perhaps the only decision you'll be making is what color burqa you get to wear and which male relative is going to drive you to the store.

There's a war on women alright. And the democrat party is waging it. Dimwits are falling for it.

GrassrootsConservative
10-03-2012, 10:26 AM

Because blacks aren't the only ones who want everything handed to them.

truthmatters
10-03-2012, 10:26 AM
wow your are delusionsal

GrassrootsConservative
10-03-2012, 10:28 AM
wow your are delusionsal

So many errors. Proof that you should be in school, not out voting, boy.

IGetItAlready
10-03-2012, 10:36 AM

This nation is full of idiots who don't know the first thing about what has made this nation great.
Take you for instance...

truthmatters
10-03-2012, 10:37 AM
I misspell all the time.

I promise you will survive my typos and misspellings.

If you care about content more than samll errors we can debate.

I am far more concerned with content.

You are free to obsess on spelling and typos if that is your reason for being here.

we just wont have much to discuss.

BooHoo
10-03-2012, 11:15 AM
... Maybe you don't understand how getting votes is supposed to work. You don't get someone's vote because they're black, they're a woman, they're hispanic, or whatever. You're supposed to get votes based on how your policies are. Obama has no policies. He's letting other countries walk all over us and our allies. I hope Mitt Romney wins so that Israel won't get blown off the face of the earth.

And I hope you become enlightened one day on true politics so we don't have to suffer your stupidity much longer.

This is so ridiculous. People who have no idea what they're doing with our country are telling people to vote for Obama because they have a vagina. No wonder liberals think everything is based on sex, or race, it's what their politicians tell them.

I am a woman and found the comment "your lady parts depend on it" kinda gross and I do not consider myself prudish at all. You are right few people look at the big picture POLICIES, instead too many people are brainwashed. I don't get it!! Tonight cannot come fast enough. I'm so glad Romney is closing the debates.

Cigar
10-03-2012, 11:24 AM
I misspell all the time.

I promise you will survive my typos and misspellings.

If you care about content more than samll errors we can debate.

I am far more concerned with content.

You are free to obsess on spelling and typos if that is your reason for being here.

we just wont have much to discuss.

Trust me, their panties really get into a bunch over important things like this. :)

Mister D
10-03-2012, 11:25 AM
Trust me, their panties really get into a bunch over important things like this. :)

Why? You're the one that looks stupid. :smiley:

coolwalker
10-03-2012, 12:28 PM
The luister has worn off Obama. Women by and large aren't as dumb as some people think.

Bane
10-03-2012, 04:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae2lnhQQPDw&feature=player_embedded

It's very important that women have a voice in this election. Every vote counts. Every voice counts.

http://www.barackobama.com/women?source=OM2012_LB_YT_20120930_womensvoices_vi d_desc&subsource=youtube&utm_medium=video&utm_source=youtube&utm_campaign=20120930_womensvoices_vid_desc

I didn't realize that women's voices were being silenced.

I also like the Democrat playbook of conquer and divide!

And I like the campaign speech Cigar, how much you get paid to stump for Obama? Or is it Soros funded?