PDA

View Full Version : tPF As a American citizen I demand the FBI investigate

AZ Jim
08-15-2016, 04:48 PM
The Trump, Manafort, Putin connection. State secrets being purchased and we are placed in jeopardy as a result. BTW This is a serious post!

Cigar
08-15-2016, 04:53 PM
I'm sure the Chest Beating, Flag Waving, Red-White&Blue God Bless America Patriots on the Right agree with you. :laugh:

MisterVeritis
08-15-2016, 04:54 PM
the trump, manafort, putin connection. State secrets being purchased and we are placed in jeopardy as a result.
lol.

AZ Jim
08-15-2016, 04:54 PM
I'm sure the Chest Beating, Flag Waving, Red-White&Blue God Bless America Patriots on the Right agree with you. :laugh:They better if they are not communists.

AZ Jim
08-15-2016, 04:55 PM
lol.You find humor in this, comrade?

MisterVeritis
08-15-2016, 04:56 PM
You find humor in this, comrade?
Your demands? Yes. I do.

Cigar
08-15-2016, 04:57 PM
Your demands? Yes. I do.

Yea I know, What Difference does it make :laugh:

MisterVeritis
08-15-2016, 05:00 PM
Yea I know, What Difference does it make :laugh:
Right.

I suppose you too, will demand that the FBI investigate. It will be just as silly for you as for jim. Given that it is a Republican I am confident that the (in)Justice Department is all over it. If it was Hillary it would already be squashed.

Goofy liberals. Justice only goes one way in obama's Amerika. (In)Justice goes the other.

AZ Jim
08-15-2016, 05:03 PM
Right.

I suppose you too, will demand that the FBI investigate. It will be just as silly for you as for jim. Given that it is a Republican I am confident that the (in)Justice Department is all over it. If it was Hillary it would already be squashed.

Goofy liberals. Justice only goes one way in obama's Amerika. (In)Justice goes the other.Shall we re-visit the number of hearings, audits and inquiries Hillary has had to and is enduring? You people best enjoy this because it's coming to a very harsh stop.

MisterVeritis
08-15-2016, 05:06 PM
Shall we re-visit the number of hearings, audits and inquiries Hillary has had to and is enduring? You people best enjoy this because it's coming to a very harsh stop.
It is way too soon to have an opinion. We haven't even had riots and looting yet.

Hillary is crooked. She sold out the nation for cash as SECSTATE. She got our spies killed. And she got away with it (maybe).

AZ Jim
08-15-2016, 05:11 PM
It is way too soon to have an opinion. We haven't even had riots and looting yet.

Hillary is crooked. She sold out the nation for cash as SECSTATE. She got our spies killed. And she got away with it (maybe).Clearly your hatred "trumps" your loyalty to your country, or maybe not could Russia be where your loyalty lies?

MisterVeritis
08-15-2016, 05:12 PM

Clearly your hatred "trumps" your loyalty to your country, or maybe not could Russia be where your loyalty lies?
Riots and looting first.

And some verified facts will be cool. Until then, what do you actually have?

AZ Jim
08-15-2016, 05:14 PM

Riots and looting first.

And some verified facts will be cool. Until then, what do you actually have?So you agree we need hearings and investigations.

MisterVeritis
08-15-2016, 05:22 PM
So you agree we need hearings and investigations.
I just shake my head. Remember, the (In)Justice Department is the political tool of your side. If it didn't happen they can always make it up.

Peter1469
08-15-2016, 05:44 PM
What is the legal basis of the investigation. Your girl was investigated under the Espionage Act.

AZ Jim
08-15-2016, 06:04 PM
What is the legal basis of the investigation. Your girl was investigated under the Espionage Act.That is for the JD and FBI to define.

Bethere
08-15-2016, 06:10 PM
What is the legal basis of the investigation. Your girl was investigated under the Espionage Act.

Document this, please.

Don't speculate. Don't link to someone else speculating.

Peter1469
08-15-2016, 06:53 PM
Document this, please.

Don't speculate. Don't link to someone else speculating.

You never paid attention: we had scores of threads on it.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/10/report-fbi-probe-of-hillary-is-focused-on-section-793f-of-espionage-act.php

Some weeks ago, I attempted a preliminary analysis of whether Hillary Clinton violated 18 U.S.C. Section 793(f) (https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793#.ViBujn6rSUk). This provision states:
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document. . .relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer, Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
Now, Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/15/source-fbi-probe-clinton-email-focused-on-gross-negligence-provision/) reports that “an intelligence source familiar with the [FBI] investigation of Clinton” says the Bureau is focused on whether there were violations of this very provision of the Espionage Act. The intelligence source points out that Section 793(f) says nothing about classified information, but instead is triggered by lawful possession of national defenseinformation when a security clearance holder “through gross negligence,” such as the use of an unsecure computer network, permits the material to be removed or abstracted from its proper, secure location.

The FBI Director Comey (https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system) referred to this statute and another statute that was part of the investigation.

The investigation began as a referral from the Intelligence Community Inspector General in connection with Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail server during her time as Secretary of State. The referral focused on whether classified information was transmitted on that personal system.

Our investigation looked at whether there is evidence classified information was improperly stored or transmitted on that personal system, in violation of a federal statute making it a felony to mishandle classified information either intentionally or in a grossly negligent way, or a second statute making it a misdemeanor to knowingly remove classified information from appropriate systems or storage facilities.

AZ doesn't have a statutory basis for asking for a criminal investigation.

Bethere
08-15-2016, 06:56 PM

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/10/report-fbi-probe-of-hillary-is-focused-on-section-793f-of-espionage-act.php

The FBI Director Comey (https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system) referred to this statute and another statute that was part of the investigation.

So you still have no citations to support your claim, just speculation and links to speculation.

Peter1469
08-15-2016, 07:26 PM
So you still have no citations to support your claim, just speculation and links to speculation.

I answered your question fully and with two links. The second was the written statement Comey provided to explain what the FBI did and what its recommendation is.

As an aside, the FBI won't investigate someone unless a criminal statute has been violated. The FBI was recommended to investigate two criminal statutes. (Not lying to Congress, which Comey said she did the next week- it however was not part of the original criminal investigation.)

The investigation began as a referral from the Intelligence Community Inspector General in connection with Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail server during her time as Secretary of State. The referral focused on whether classified information was transmitted on that personal system.

Our investigation looked at whether there is evidence classified information was improperly stored or transmitted on that personal system, in violation of a federal statute making it a felony to mishandle classified information either intentionally or in a grossly negligent way, or a second statute making it a misdemeanor to knowingly remove classified information from appropriate systems or storage facilities.

It can't get more clear.

Peter1469
08-15-2016, 07:27 PM
I think you should move on from this issue.

Bethere
08-15-2016, 07:31 PM
I answered your question fully and with two links. The second was the written statement Comey provided to explain what the FBI did and what its recommendation is.

As an aside, the FBI won't investigate someone unless a criminal statute has been violated. The FBI was recommended to investigate two criminal statutes. (Not lying to Congress, which Comey said she did the next week- it however was not part of the original criminal investigation.)

It can't get more clear.

Of course it can. You merely link to speculation and speculation of speculation.

You failed.

Peter1469
08-15-2016, 07:35 PM
Of course it can. You merely link to speculation and speculation of speculation.

You failed.

Lol. You are not a good loser.

decedent
08-15-2016, 07:42 PM
Why is Trump borrowinng so much money from Russia?

Why is Manafort receiving $12.7 million from Ukraine?

hanger4
08-15-2016, 07:43 PM

You failed.

So what the FBI Director Comey said was a fail ??

You're being obtuse or have a serious reading comprehension problem.

hanger4
08-15-2016, 07:55 PM
Why is Trump borrowinng so much money from Russia?

Why is Manafort receiving $12.7 million from Ukraine?

Link ?? decedent

Beevee
08-15-2016, 07:56 PM

Hillary is crooked. She sold out the nation for cash as SECSTATE. She got our spies killed. And she got away with it (maybe).

Is that normal American thinking? 'She got our spies killed'? Especially as your savior would certainly do the same to foreign spies, after he had tortured them in GITMO.

Yes, I suppose that is the thinking of a Trump follower. They are as mad as he is.

MisterVeritis
08-15-2016, 07:59 PM
Is that normal American thinking? 'She got our spies killed'? Especially as your savior would certainly do the same to foreign spies, after he had tortured them in GITMO.

Yes, I suppose that is the thinking of a Trump follower. They are as mad as he is.
If you write something relevant I will respond. But I won't hold my breath.

Bethere
08-15-2016, 08:00 PM
So what the FBI Director Comey said was a fail ??

You're being obtuse or have a serious reading comprehension problem.

It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Bethere
08-15-2016, 08:02 PM
Lol. You are not a good loser.

Nice personal attack. Rather than being negative, I think of you as a big time loser.

Beevee
08-15-2016, 08:02 PM
If you write something relevant I will respond. But I won't hold my breath.

Well, I'm quite pleased about that. Because you are following your intended leader down the tubes. The only responses that posters require on this forum is that others agree with their perverted views.

Don't hold your breath.

MisterVeritis
08-15-2016, 08:04 PM
Well, I'm quite pleased about that. Because you are following your intended leader down the tubes. The only responses that posters require on this forum is that others agree with their perverted views.

Don't hold your breath.
:-)
Trump is going to win.

hanger4
08-15-2016, 08:24 PM
It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

No need to admit your failure, it's rather obvious.

You failed yourself by not knowing what Comey said in his presser.

Read and understand the OIG report. Read and understand Comey's presser transcript. Read and understand Comey's House testimony. Maybe then you'll be caught up and have the ability to engage in some adult conversation.

Common
08-15-2016, 08:47 PM
No need to admit your failure, it's rather obvious.

You failed yourself by not knowing what Comey said in his presser.

Read and understand the OIG report. Read and understand Comey's presser transcript. Read and understand Comey's House testimony. Maybe then you'll be caught up and have the ability to engage in some adult conversation.

But...but...she doesnt want too, ignorance is bliss

hanger4
08-15-2016, 08:52 PM
But...but...she doesnt want too, ignorance is bliss

"ignorance is bliss" the key words.

Is Bethere a she ?? I don't know.

zelmo1234
08-15-2016, 09:04 PM

They pay attention, they just hope that you will tire of posting it, Then they will claim that you have no evidence.

If you think about it, there are millions, and millions of voters that don't remember the last Clinton Presidency. They Don't know that Bill's Tax cut was larger than Reagans and benefited the rich far more than Reagans did.

They don't know about all of the scandals

That being said, if one of Trumps staff has connections with Putin, I see no reason that they should not at least take a look at it.

They have to investigate the Millions and Millions that the Clinton foundation donated to Moscow for Education? To see where that money actually went anyway. So it could be a two for one deal

Subdermal
08-15-2016, 09:34 PM

:facepalm:

You've just been gutted, on a topic about which Peter is an expert. Just bleed out in silence.

Subdermal
08-15-2016, 09:35 PM

You failed.

:biglaugh:

Subdermal
08-15-2016, 09:40 PM

:loco:

Bethere
08-15-2016, 09:42 PM
"ignorance is bliss" the key words.

Is Bethere a she ?? I don't know.

Only a Republican would think that calling someone a woman is an insult.

No wonder women are poised to elect Hillary.

Bethere
08-15-2016, 09:44 PM
:facepalm:

You've just been gutted, on a topic about which Peter is an expert. Just bleed out in silence.

All he has to do is produce documentation that isn't conjecture.

He failed.

Subdermal
08-15-2016, 09:52 PM

He failed.

It was not conjecture, FFS. Please continue.

hanger4
08-15-2016, 09:52 PM
Only a Republican would think that calling someone a woman is an insult.

No wonder women are poised to elect Hillary.

My my aren't we touchy. I insulted no one, just asked a simple question.

You really do have reading comprehension problems.

I shall attempt to dumb it down for you in the future. Aaaaaah hell who am I kidding, no I won't. :grin:

hanger4
08-15-2016, 09:57 PM

He failed.

You've already been asked once. How are Comey's words conjecture ??

Bethere
08-15-2016, 10:57 PM
You've already been asked once. How are Comey's words conjecture ??

You aren't peter.

Truly, you aren't jack, either.

AZ Jim
08-15-2016, 11:07 PM
:-)
Trump is going to win.Then why did you refuse to make a sizable bet to that effect?

Bethere
08-15-2016, 11:08 PM

I shall attempt to dumb it down for you in the future. Aaaaaah hell who am I kidding, no I won't. :grin:

When your best source is a power line blog, your case is bogus.

hanger4
08-16-2016, 12:16 AM
You aren't peter.

Truly, you aren't jack, either.

So ?? I'm also not the one avoiding the question.

hanger4
08-16-2016, 12:37 AM
When your best source is a power line blog, your case is bogus.

Peter posted Comey's words refering to this;

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

You were told to read and understand Comey's press statement. If you had you wouldn't be playing this silly 'conjecture' game.

Peter1469
08-16-2016, 04:45 AM
Nice personal attack. Rather than being negative, I think of you as a big time loser.

I am challenging your sanity.

Facts don't sway you.

Those deleted threads confirm my suspicion. Don't expect responses from me in the future. Play games with someone who cares.

AZ Jim
08-16-2016, 10:25 AM
All the BS aside, the only way we learn the depth of this is by getting Trump, Manafort in front of investigators!!

Tahuyaman
08-16-2016, 03:19 PM
The Trump, Manafort, Putin connection. State secrets being purchased and we are placed in jeopardy as a result. BTW This is a serious post!

Lol......

MisterVeritis
08-16-2016, 03:22 PM

Be careful. You are dealing with someone who implies he has a superior intellect. In the absence of evidence who can say with certainty?

MisterVeritis
08-16-2016, 03:22 PM
Then why did you refuse to make a sizable bet to that effect?
I do not bet. I never have. I never will.

Therefor what?

MisterVeritis
08-16-2016, 03:24 PM
I smiled when it occurred to me that this post is good evidence that no other AZ Jim post is a serious post. Of course, most of us already knew that. :grin:

MisterVeritis
08-16-2016, 03:26 PM
All the BS aside, the only way we learn the depth of this is by getting Trump, Manafort in front of investigators!!
I do not believe it is possible for you to put aside all of your BS AZ Jim.

Beevee
08-16-2016, 03:45 PM
The real noticeable thing on this forum is that Republicans who cannot defend their chosen Messiah choose instead to attack the poster.

What will you all do when Trump turns on you?

PolWatch
08-16-2016, 03:51 PM
Thread Ban issued to MisterVeritis at the request of OP, AZ Jim.

Peter1469
08-16-2016, 04:29 PM

Which statute do you want the investigators to investigate? Or will you just had them the entire criminal code and say "all of them."

AZ Jim
08-16-2016, 04:34 PM
Which statute do you want the investigators to investigate? Or will you just had them the entire criminal code and say "all of them."That is up to the Justice Dept. Not YOU or me.

Peter1469
08-16-2016, 04:45 PM
That is up to the Justice Dept. Not YOU or me.

Incorrect, unless they initiate the investigation on their own. The FBI didn't initiate the investigation into Hillary's private server. They received a request from the Intelligence Community Inspector General Office requesting that they investigate whether she violated either or both of two statutes mentioned above.

That is why Comey told Congress that the FBI had not included lying to Congress in the investigation when all the evidence needed for the FBI was on their TVs and their evidence rooms. I don't even think that Comey could have added perjury to the open case without Justice agreeing.