PDA

View Full Version : Obama's daughters are listed as SENIOR STAFFERS

Calypso Jones
10-03-2012, 02:24 PM
OMG. http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obtains-documents-detailing-the-cost-to-taxpayers-for-michelle-obama-s-family-trip-to-africa/

manifests for Michelle Obama’s Africa trip. Documents were only provided after Judicial Watch filed suit:

According to U.S. Department of Defense’s published hourly rates for the C-32A aircraft used for the trip, Judicial Watch calculated the total cost to American taxpayers was $424,142 for use of the aircraft (34.8 flight hours x $12,188 per hour). (The C-32 is a specially configured military version of the Boeing 757.) Other expenses – meals (off the plane), transportation, security, various services, etc. – have yet to be disclosed.
The passenger manifests confirm the presence of Obama’s daughter’s, Malia and Sasha on the trip. The two girls are listed as “Senior Staff.” The manifests also list Mrs. Obama’s mother, Marian Robinson, and niece and nephew, Leslie and Avery Robinson, as well Mrs. Obama’s makeup and hairstylist (Carl Ray and Johnny Wright).
The expense records also show $928.44 was spent for “bulk food” purchases on flight. Overall, during the trip, 192 meals were served for the 21 passengers on board.
royalty.

Cigar
10-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Oh God ... didn't we go through this Bull Shit a few months ago? :geez:

Just search yourself for the Bush Daughters Africa trip. :rollseyes:

GrassrootsConservative
10-03-2012, 02:33 PM
He was trying to appease the Latinos.

shaarona
10-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Oh God ... didn't we go through this Bull Shit a few months ago? :geez:

Just search yourself for the Bush Daughters Africa trip. :rollseyes:

The has to do with where they sit on the airplane... and what parts of the WH are accessible to the because they are FAMILY members.

Calypso Jones
10-03-2012, 02:39 PM
sure. water carriers.

coolwalker
10-03-2012, 03:12 PM
The has to do with where they sit on the airplane... and what parts of the WH are accessible to the because they are FAMILY members.

I don't know where you pulled that crap from about where they sit being the reason they were called senior staffers, but it stinks.

shaarona
10-03-2012, 03:33 PM
I don't know where you pulled that crap from about where they sit being the reason they were called senior staffers, but it stinks.

You are being ignorant.. They aren't on any payroll.. They are family members.. I was considered Senior Staff from age five and went to Senior Staff School and lived in Senior Staff Housing. I wasn't on any payroll eitherr.

coolwalker
10-03-2012, 03:45 PM
You are being ignorant.. They aren't on any payroll.. They are family members.. I was considered Senior Staff from age five and went to Senior Staff School and lived in Senior Staff Housing. I wasn't on any payroll eitherr.
Listed, listed, listed...never said "paid", said listed! get a grip. If you were a child of a military member you were a dependant. I know first hand for I was one as well.

head of joaquin
10-03-2012, 03:50 PM
These are the kinds of "issues" that preoccupy the teabagger "mind".

keymanjim
10-03-2012, 04:03 PM
These are the kinds of "issues" that preoccupy the teabagger "mind".
Shut up, douche bag.
-------------------------------------------------------------
This revelation certainly explains obama's foreign policy.

shaarona
10-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Listed, listed, listed...never said "paid", said listed! get a grip. If you were a child of a military member you were a dependant. I know first hand for I was one as well.

So what?

My father was not in the military.

coolwalker
10-03-2012, 04:20 PM
So what?

My father was not in the military.

No child is a "Senior Staffer" (other than possibly in Boy or Girl Scouts). You are mistaken.

Calypso Jones
10-03-2012, 05:32 PM

ohgoodgrief. Do. YOU. EVER. stop?

Cigar
10-03-2012, 05:41 PM
More Earth Shattering Breaking News on a day that the Right Wing BOMBED in Epic Proportions on Breaking News :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Calypso Jones
10-03-2012, 05:47 PM
I know none of this is important since it is about your messiah.

Calypso Jones
10-03-2012, 05:48 PM

I guarante that you would be complaining long and loud if it was GWB.

Cigar
10-03-2012, 05:51 PM

I guarante that you would be complaining long and loud if it was GWB.

Who?

head of joaquin
10-03-2012, 06:14 PM

I thought the religious right market evangelists like you were looking for a messiah.

head of joaquin
10-03-2012, 06:15 PM
He was trying to appease the Latinos.

Why? He's got 90% of the latino vote due to the racism and xenophobia and scapegoating of Romney and the GOP.

Oh, and don't forget Romney's spray on tan when he went on Spanish Language TV. That was a hoot!

Jenda
10-03-2012, 06:32 PM
I thought the religious right market evangelists like you were looking for a messiah.

They are not looking for a messiah, they already have one. His name is Jesus.

Apparently, those on the Left also believe they have found the messiah. His name is Barack Obama.

Trinnity
10-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Senior staff members??? What a load of doo doo.

Peter1469
10-03-2012, 08:21 PM
I may be wrong, but I think that presidential family members are coded that way for bean counting purposes on official travel, secret service protection, etc.

roadmaster
10-03-2012, 11:11 PM
I may be wrong, but I think that presidential family members are coded that way for bean counting purposes on official travel, secret service protection, etc.

You may be right but looking back at all Presidents I have yet to see this. May have missed some.

Calypso Jones
10-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Why? He's got 90% of the latino vote due to the racism and xenophobia and scapegoating of Romney and the GOP.

Oh, and don't forget Romney's spray on tan when he went on Spanish Language TV. That was a hoot!

And la raza is nothing more than down home folk. There's racism alright. and it ain't coming from the right.

Carygrant
10-04-2012, 10:19 AM
If you were a child of a military member you were a dependant. I know first hand for I was one as well.

Now I see why the US loses every conflict it gets involved in .But then I don't want to pour Coolwater over the valiant , if rather tragic efforts , of US soldiers .

GrassrootsConservative
10-04-2012, 10:36 AM
Now I see why the US loses every conflict it gets involved in .

We sure showed you British who's boss some 250 years ago. Why you still mad, old man?

Dispondent
10-04-2012, 12:17 PM
Now I see why the US loses every conflict it gets involved in .But then I don't want to pour Coolwater over the valiant , if rather tragic efforts , of US soldiers .

Talk about losses, you people lost India to Ghandi without a shot being fired, how pathetic is that? Where's the rest of your Empire? Oh, right gone... Thanks for the laugh...

What's worse you idiot Brits are are our lapdogs, so if we lose you lose, and you don't even get a say in whether you go or not.